+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan WILL eat his hat -- guaranteed.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default Bill Ryan WILL eat his hat -- guaranteed.

Avalonians,

[If you respond to this OP, can you please delete at least most of the OP if you quote it?]

Bill Ryan has kindly offered to eat his hat and put it on You Tube if 15 out of 19 of these people listed below are arrested on or before Sept 30th, in response to my offer to make a bet with anyone in Avalon that at least 15 out of these 19 people listed below would be arrested, to wit:

Bill Clinton,

Barrack Obama,

George H W Bush,

George W Bush,

Donald Rumsfeld,

Paul Wolfowitz,

Richard Perle,

Dick Cheney,

Timothy Geithner,

Henry (Hank) Paulson,

Ben Bernanke,

Jamie Dimon (JPMorgan),

Lloyd Blankfein (Goldman),

Henry Kissinger,

Zbigniew Brzezinski,

David Rockefeller,

Jacob Rothschild,

The Pope

The Queen of England

The bet started out as a friendly bet between Dennis Leahy [ http://www.resetbutton2012.org/ ] and Paul, our illustrious Administrator, over a bet of only 5 out of the listed 19 to be arrested.

I upped the stakes by daring to make a bet of at least 15 out of those 19 to be arrested. I wish that I had gone with the number of 13 out of 19 ... more poetic, but that’s ok. Bill -- if you want to base the bet on 13 out of 19 being arrested, I'll go for that. More poetic, yes?

Then Bill upped the stakes further by offering to eat his hat “if they are arrested” and to put this event on You Tube.

Here’s the original bet-related thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...638#post475638

And here’s what Bill said in his post:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Mozart (here)

I'm willing to bet a whole case of raw milk on having 15 out of those aforementioned 19 bastards to be arrested. Any takers?

~Mozart
    I'll up the stakes. If they are arrested, I'll eat my hat and post it on YouTube. (To get it down, I'd mix it in a blender with raw milk. I love raw milk too.)

Translation: Nothing of this kind will happen. Wilcock is being taken for a ride, although he's normally pretty smart. It's disinfo, folks. Joel Skousen called it the other day talking to Alex Jones. It's a distracting sideshow. There are very serious issues in the world and (as with Elenin, 11-11-11, etc etc last year), your attention is being diverted.

So, I want to say this to Bill: You will eat your hat! (I'm saying this with a smile)

And it's his straw hat, not the leather one!

And you know what? Bill will LOVE to be in a position to eat that hat and put it on You Tube.

You know why? It’s because the elites will have been decisively defeated and that We the People of the world will have won! That's worth the price of eating a hat, yes?

This is the goal, the dream, the impossible dream that Bill and Kerry dared to dream a long, long time ago when they embarked on their brave, lonely road in starting their original Project Camelot site by holding up little, bitty cameras and boldly interviewing people whom they felt to have valuable and useful information that could shed light on the dark bastards.

And now the original Project Camelot site stands, hands-down, the best library of whistleblower information on the Internet and that's an amazing accomplishment. Not only that, the transcripts on the original Project Camelot have been translated to many languages all over the world, so that's a wonderful force multiplier of spreading truth and information world-wide.

And the world IS awakening.

And now look at where we are right now:

• We have a 138-nation alliance that has aligned to defeat/stop the dark bastard elites;

• We have a new financial system that apparently will be far more transparent than any system yet devised in human history – the Internet will be the key vector of transparency;

• We have The Plan that has been planned for decades by the truly Liberty-loving, Constitution-supporting military men in the US military with a least 80% of the military who would immediately be in full support of the mass arrests once they start to happen;

• Drake is just a spokesman of The Plan that has been planned for decades; The Plan has had to make adjustments, but it seems to be proceeding along just fine. It's a war, so adjustments and delays have to be expected -- but, mark my words, the D-Day defeat for the elites is surely coming!

• We have very clear signs of the dark bastard elites being really desperate to grab, steal and plunder whatever money that they can from anywhere, anyone. Those signs are very clear. The dark bastards have been starved of their funds, their funny money that they thought that was theirs, but, dammit, that money/wealth is OUR WEALTH ... we want it back!

• We have had unprecedented ET interference / intervention in human affairs in their abilities to blatantly and publicly stop the efforts of the dark bastards to start WWIII. Over 40 separate “Divine” intervention events have happened so far.

• We have the tremendous body of information presented by David Wilcock, whose work and dreams – keep in mind that his source for those dreams is the SAME source that gave Edgar Cayce his information in 14,000+ readings that have historically been proven to be 99% accurate – have strongly and blatantly pushed David to be involved to support the mass arrests.

• And many more signs of the times that support a full unfolding of the positive Timeline One in which the common people in our world don’t just “survive” – they THRIVE! Project Camelot was instrumental in first bringing forth to our world the information about the two key timelines – one a negative one and the other a positive one. The positive one is now very dominant!

• Cosmic timing -- the upcoming Grand Cross on June 5th/6th is an event that will complete the utter and total defeat of the 13,000-year patriarchy that has long dominated and afflicted our world. The Illoonynaughties are the culmination of the patriarchal era. It's time is over. They are done. Stick a fork into those bastards. It's time to bring in the Venusian Goddess and her beauty, compassion, love, healing, empathy, etc, to our world. It's time. Cosmic time.

So, here’s what I suggest with the idea of Bill happily eating his hat:

1) Bill can eat just a bit of his straw hat – just a few bites well chewed and swallowed, assisted by good-ole raw milk. Leave most of the hat uneaten.

2) To record this eat-the-hat event on You Tube; Bill can then post it to our delight on Avalon.

3) For Bill to put his uneaten hat on eBay for auction and let’s have a fun bidding war for that hat! Bill is famous ... so that hat could go for a good chunk of money, I think.

4) Then Bill could put that money that’s gained from the sale of the hat to something positive and useful ... feel free to share your ideas of what Bill ought to do with that hat money.

When I was treating Bill to a dinner back in early 2011, someone recognized Bill and was very excited to meet him like a celebrity. That was fun to see. I love Bill's energy and sincerity in his mission to help our world become free again.

I’ve known Bill for a long time and I’m honored to have served him in working with him in the production of the many transcripts that are on the Project Camelot site. Here’s the link for those transcripts:

http://projectcamelotportal.com/transcripts.html

I only did the team coordinating and editing on many of the transcripts, but those transcripts would not have happened at all without the backup coordinator, who is a member of Avalon, but this person likes to be incognito, as this person is very secure in who this person is -- so a shout-out to this person's critical role in those transcripts! And the transcribers themselves have been awesome in their gritty, hard work in getting the transcripts done. I'm a nearly deaf guy, so I'm utterly helpless without the transcribers and my backup coordinator.

So, the point is -- it was a team effort.

Likewise with the mass arrest scenario -- it's a team effort.

Bill and David have long had differences in their approaches to how to deal with those dark bastard elites – and those differences are in play here in the “Drake Drama” with Bill being fairly convinced that the whole mass arrest hoopla is misdirection and with David being in full support of the mass arrests of the dark bastards.

But let’s not misunderstand Bill – he’d LOVE to have the dark bastards arrested and for our world to have peace returned world-wide, to have the free energy devices released and many, many more things. Bill would absolutely love that!

But Bill has seen and experienced the persistent, relentless and brutal dark side of the dark bastard Luciferian elites for so damn long that I cannot blame him for thinking that this mass arrest hoopla is just yet another misdirection, another game, another false hope that’s really hope-killing dope for the masses. I can’t blame Bill at all for thinking that way. He's seen it happen over and over and over again.

Once we win our world back and are on the mend, world-wide, I can see Bill being a very happy camper – literally, as he’s a skilled mountaineering man – out there climbing up some mountain somewhere with joy in his heart that the dark bastard elites will have been finally defeated by our own human house-cleaning that we will have done, assisted by the ETs, of course. Bill's job will be done.

Impossible Dream Accomplished.

Bill Ryan has played a huge role in this awakening of our world through the original Project Camelot website and Project Avalon, so I take my hat off to Bill ... but I won’t let him eat my hat!

And I want to thank Bill for creating the Avalon forum that’s, hands-down, the best forum on the Internet. I love this forum and the people in it.

So, to Bill: Thank you, Sir!

So this mass arrest effort has been a team effort, so even though we have many positive signs of positive movements towards the final defeat of the dark bastard elites, we cannot afford to back off the pressure -- it's time for a full-court press and nail them!

~Mozart
    Last edited by Mozart; 2nd May 2012 at 15:57.

2. The Following 59 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd May 2012), Adi (3rd May 2012), Alie (2nd May 2012), alxz (3rd May 2012), amandamaze (2nd May 2012), Antagenet (3rd May 2012), aranuk (2nd May 2012), BlueGem (30th May 2012), Bluewool (2nd May 2012), centreoflight (10th May 2012), Chester (5th May 2012), Chrononaut (2nd May 2012), Coaxial (3rd May 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (4th May 2012), Deega (4th May 2012), Dennis Leahy (3rd May 2012), Doctor (18th June 2012), DreamsInDigital (2nd May 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd May 2012), Eric J (Viking) (2nd May 2012), Ernie Nemeth (4th May 2012), foreverfan (2nd May 2012), frances (2nd May 2012), frozen alchemy (4th May 2012), GK76 (2nd May 2012), intruth (3rd May 2012), jjjones (3rd May 2012), jp11 (4th May 2012), Kerrigan (2nd May 2012), Kimberley (2nd May 2012), KiwiElf (3rd May 2012), Lefty Dave (3rd May 2012), Lost N Found (2nd May 2012), M6* (3rd May 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2012), meat suit (2nd May 2012), mountain_jim (2nd May 2012), qbeac (2nd May 2012), Rantaak (3rd May 2012), readytogo (4th May 2012), Reinhard (2nd May 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd May 2012), RunningDeer (2nd May 2012), RUSirius (3rd May 2012), Sabrina (2nd May 2012), Space_Ace (3rd May 2012), spiritguide (2nd May 2012), spuddie (2nd May 2012), StarDust (2nd May 2012), sunflower (4th May 2012), Swanette (5th May 2012), tcjim1 (4th May 2012), tessie999 (6th May 2012), The One (2nd May 2012), transiten (2nd May 2012), Turcurulin (5th May 2012), white wizard (2nd May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (2nd May 2012), Wookie (4th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan WILL eat his hat -- guaranteed.

I'm siding with Bill on this.

Should I be eating my pink(ish) underpants?

But this is a another bet, separate from yours with Bill. If you lose, you eat your socks!

Along with what you had to bet with Bill.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Kerrigan (2nd May 2012), Mozart (2nd May 2012), nearing (2nd May 2012), sunflower (4th May 2012), TargeT (5th May 2012), tcjim1 (4th May 2012), thunder24 (2nd May 2012), transiten (2nd May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

I see some people missing from that list. Hillary Clinton, Karl Rove, George Soros, Justin Bieber....
    Last edited by Whiskey_Mystic; 2nd May 2012 at 09:41.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

6. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

161803398 (7th May 2012), 778 neighbour of some guy (2nd May 2012), alxz (3rd May 2012), aranuk (2nd May 2012), Black Panther (2nd May 2012), Chester (4th May 2012), Chrononaut (2nd May 2012), Coaxial (3rd May 2012), Doctor (18th June 2012), ea_jones (2nd May 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd May 2012), GK76 (2nd May 2012), GoodETxSG (2nd May 2012), hectorlca (3rd May 2012), heyokah (2nd May 2012), jjjones (3rd May 2012), Kano (2nd May 2012), Kerrigan (2nd May 2012), KiwiElf (3rd May 2012), M6* (9th October 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2012), modwiz (2nd May 2012), mountain_jim (2nd May 2012), Mozart (2nd May 2012), Möbius (9th October 2012), nearing (2nd May 2012), PHARAOH (2nd May 2012), pilotsimone (2nd May 2012), PurpleLama (2nd May 2012), Rantaak (3rd May 2012), Reinhard (2nd May 2012), Rogerc (2nd May 2012), RunningDeer (2nd May 2012), Selene (2nd May 2012), Strat (9th October 2012), transiten (2nd May 2012), ViralSpiral (2nd May 2012), westhill (9th October 2012), Wind (2nd May 2012), write4change (2nd May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    I see some people missing form that list..... Justin Bieber....
    Excellent!!...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

friend (28th May 2012), Mozart (2nd May 2012), pilotsimone (2nd May 2012), Rogerc (2nd May 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    Avalonians,
    information presented by David Wilcock, whose work and dreams – keep in mind that his source for those dreams is the SAME source that gave Edgar Cayce his information in 14,000+ readings that have historically been proven to be 99% accurate

~Mozart
    One thing you can be sure of, Mozart, is that the cabal will remain in place as long as this kind of complacent, delussional thinking prevails. If David Wilcock's dreams have any bearing on reality, then so do those of the other 7 Billion in this world so you might do well to take those into account also.

I feel a bit like telling my daughter that there's no Santa Claus saying this so I apologise if I puncture anyone's balloon, but it has to be said.

There are not going to be any "mass arrests" a la Wilcock / Drake. Not this week, next week or anytime soon. It doesn't a rocket scientist to deduce that. The "group that's not a group" is fiction and even in that fictional world they are not even in control of a single broadcasting network or station (by Drake's own admission).

This is Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the joint cheifs of staff . . . http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/03/wo...tchiefsofstaff

Gen. Dempsey and his colleges have not commissioned Drake to promote the "Mass arrest" agenda and they are not about to "knock themselves out" and run amock arresting the very people that they've spent their lives clawing up the ladder of seniority to serve.

Although I realise that might be cause for disappointment amongst many, it shouldn't be. As I described in another post, there are plenty of reasons for being optimistic about real change for the better going on in the world.

Pete

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

GK76 (2nd May 2012), haibane (3rd May 2012), Mozart (2nd May 2012), NancyV (2nd May 2012), Rogerc (2nd May 2012), sdv (2nd May 2012), sunflower (4th May 2012), Taurean (2nd May 2012), Tommy (2nd May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    I see some people missing form that list. Hillary Clinton, Karl Rove, George Soros, Justin Bieber....
    Justin Bieber??? Is that just for being a stupid pop icon, or have I really missed the boat somewhere on this one?

12. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    I'm siding with Bill on this.

Should I be eating my pink(ish) underpants?

But this is a another bet, separate from yours with Bill. If you lose, you eat your socks!

Along with what you had to bet with Bill.

I`m siding with Hat, wtf did Hat do deserve this?? Hat had no say whatsoever in this bet!!

Getting eaten alive on Youtube? You people have no compassion or moral compass?

1. Well oposite to what i said above, eating just a small portion of Hat is kinda cheap and a waste of some good Hat, when eating Hat one should eat the whole Hat and thank and appriciate Hat for its loyal years of service and giving its life to sustain another life.( To live and fight another day)

2. Does Hat get interviewed before being eaten on youtube? What is the protocol here, does Hat get an opportunity to speak its mind on camera( Hat has seen and heard things beyond all imagination first hand!!)

3. Selling Hat to a new owner sounds like slavery to me, FREE HAT, FREE HAT, must consult Marcus Garvey`s spirit about what to do here.

4. When Hat does get sold, it would be nice if the money would be donated to the Avalon pub, so we can at least toast to Hat for his sacrifices made during many years of being of service and being stuck on someone`s sticky head.

A TOAST TO HAT.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 2nd May 2012 at 11:05.

13. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Its like a chess match and if you tell someone your moves before you make them you become easy to stop. If the good guys on our side are actually shouting out their moves it suggests they are not very good players.

Lets hope this isn't our actual plan and the people shouting out aren't our real players. As to the prospect of it actually happening................

14. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Mozart (2nd May 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

I'm betting that no one is arrested by September 30th.

Sorry, I don't buy this malarkey that Wilcock and Fulford are pushing anymore.

Want it to be true regardless. There are people who deserve to be locked up on that list.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

Aryslan (3rd May 2012), GCS1103 (7th May 2012), kreagle (2nd May 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2012), Mike Gorman (7th May 2012), Mozart (2nd May 2012), NancyV (2nd May 2012), Rich (23rd January 2013), Rogerc (2nd May 2012), sunflower (4th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Funny thread

I hope Bill reads it.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bongo (2nd May 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (4th May 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd May 2012), guido (2nd May 2012), Mozart (2nd May 2012), NancyV (2nd May 2012), sunflower (4th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Why end of September? First it was definitely in April (from Drake and endorsed by DW), then there was talk about 30-45 days which took the date to round about end of May, and then the goalposts moved to end of June, and now end of September. Would that be September 2012?

Face it Drake groupies - Bill has already won the bet.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd May 2012), fractal being (5th May 2012), Mozart (2nd May 2012), NancyV (2nd May 2012), panopticon (4th May 2012), Unified Serenity (2nd May 2012), Words of Joy (5th May 2012), zebowho (2nd May 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I want to see the Drake groupies eating humble pie at the end of this bet cycle. We see this dog and pony show every other month, and it's just another reason why we who question all new "stars" see the writing on the wall.

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

I love it. I know the bet was over certain people being arrested. I agree the list should have been larger. But before long we would have a list of hundreds. I cannot wait to see the results.

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

Considering how long he's been wearing that hat, it's got to taste really nasty.
    Man oh man... Does he get some salsa or dip with that. Can he cook it into tortillas?
    Imagine the ingestion, heartburn, diarrhea... the toxins alone might kill him.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

Bongo (2nd May 2012), Curt (2nd May 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (4th May 2012), Gardener (5th May 2012), Mozart (2nd May 2012), Rogerc (2nd May 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

1) Yes, I'll eat a part of a dirty sock, sure. One dirty cotton sock with little pieces cut from it -- no way in hell could I tear that sock with my teeth! And not a whole, eff'n sock, let alone a bunch of socks! And that's only if I lose this bet, which I won't.

2) The list of people on that list of 19 people is the original list that Dennis Leahy and Paul worked out, so I went with that list. Many, many people surely do belong on that list, including that teeny-bopper pop icon Beiber, lol.

3) The date -- Sept 30th -- was a date that was worked out between Dennis and Paul, so I went with that date, too. The mass arrests will happen way, way before that.

4) The hat that Bill will eat is a straw hat -- no way will I push him to destroy his favorite leather "Indy Jones" hat -- that's his precious trademark hat. He was wearing that hat when I met him and took him out to dinner. That hat ought to be in the Smithsonian Museum.

Thousands of people will be arrested -- most of them in the US.

The dark bastards have had their critical DUMB hidey-holes destroyed, so hiding underground is not an option. Their off-planet space craft have been quarantined, so they cannot escape from the planet. They cannot hide anywhere on Earth because of the advanced systems of detection that THEY developed to track people, because of the alert citizens around the world who would give tips as to where they are and because of ETs who will assist us by telling us where they are.

Very very few, if any, of the dark bastard elites will get away with it here in the physical ... and none certainly won't get away with it in terms of karma.

~Mozart
    Last edited by Mozart; 2nd May 2012 at 14:14.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

aranuk (2nd May 2012), Chester (5th May 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (4th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (2nd May 2012), Earth Angel (2nd May 2012), Kimberley (2nd May 2012), RunningDeer (2nd May 2012), Space_Ace (3rd May 2012)

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Wink Re: Bill Ryan WILL eat his hat -- guaranteed.

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)

I`m siding with Hat, wtf did Hat do deserve this?? Hat had no say whatsoever in this bet!!

Getting eaten alive on Youtube? You people have no compassion or moral compass?
    Well, if the hat feels it has been ripped off, all it has to do is send a Notice and Declaration, complete with an Affidavit and a request for Admission's to the "color of law" elite bastards at the Hague and tell them that you don't want to play anymore... and they will surely back off and run scared with their tail between their legs, even though they own everybody and everything, right?

And when you go to arrest them, I'm pretty sure they'll just raise their hands in the air and surrender, even though they have the technology to know what you are thinking way before you act. Anyways, since there has been such a huge awakening of the humans on planet earth, they wont be able to find any greedy heartless mercenaries who will protect them
    Last edited by gripreaper; 2nd May 2012 at 14:44.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd May 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (4th May 2012), Mozart (2nd May 2012)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

It's bound to taste better and go down easier than a boiled shoe.

(but this shows the value of filming the event for posterity)

The title says it all. German film director Werner Herzog had made a bet with fledgling director Errol Morris that, if Morris made a film, Herzog would eat his shoe. Morris went on to film 'Gates of Heaven', so Herzog kept his promise. While eating the boiled shoe, Herzog carries on a dialogue with the film premier audience on film, art, and life. (I don't own anything. The video is here for educational and cultural purposes.)
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (4th May 2012), Mozart (2nd May 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (2nd May 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Eating hats? Shouldn't this thread be in the Alternative Health section?

Doctor: Here son, eat two top hats and a beret and call me in the morning.

My bet is with Bill. No straw will sulley his clean, raw milk.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd May 2012), Curt (2nd May 2012), foreverfan (2nd May 2012), Mozart (2nd May 2012), NancyV (2nd May 2012), nearing (2nd May 2012), RunningDeer (2nd May 2012), Unified Serenity (2nd May 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Due to the age of at least 5 of the listed it's more than likely that the quota won't be met. This and the fact that those listed are high profile and most likely will be forced to change sides or at least will be arrested last to avoid mass disturbances and hate mobs... it seems that Bill has made a very safe bet and the hat can breathe a sigh of relief.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GK76 For This Post:

butcherman (3rd May 2012), Mozart (2nd May 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

conk (3rd May 2012), Curt (2nd May 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (4th May 2012), Ernie Nemeth (4th May 2012), foreverfan (2nd May 2012), M6* (3rd May 2012), Mozart (2nd May 2012), nearing (2nd May 2012), Rogerc (2nd May 2012), tenacity1 (2nd May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast