+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WORLD LIBERATION DAY 5-5/6-2012 Banker Arrests, Cabal Arrests, Mass Arrests

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default WORLD LIBERATION DAY 5-5/6-2012 Banker Arrests, Cabal Arrests, Mass Arrests

YvonneG asked me to post this .... What a great find!! Much love!!

Some of us are acting "as if" and creating our beautiful new world today.... Be the change you hope to see.

PLEASE HELP MAKE THIS VIRAL!

WORLD LIBERATION DAY

5-5/6-2012

http://www.sophialove.org/be-the-change.html

WORLD LIBERATION DAY

http://www.sophialove.org/1/post/201...ed-button.html

How many humans does it take to change the world? Apparently 144,000. There is an event, (World Liberation Day), playing out on our stage May 5/6th. Global change will occur as a result.

This is a moment to see if it’s true, take a step towards self-determination and grab the wheel. It takes awareness of the time and about 5 minutes of your day, if that. No special location, chanting, outfits or incense is necessary. This is perfect.

The reason this is ideal is because it allows for unique expressions of one truth – the truth of Unity. On a fundamental level we are One. We have never taken that idea out of our sacred texts and meditation circles. We’ve never declared our Oneness. At one moment, all over the planet, we will next weekend. We will speak as One. This is our chance to tangibly experience our truth.

Some of us have known of our oneness for awhile, others of us just want to be free, yet all of understand a change is necessary. There are forces mobilized to carry out the initial event, the arrests and removal of those who understand only domination. They are waiting for a signal to do so; they are waiting for us to give it to them. It is time to push the red button.

Once it is pressed, our responsibility for action does not end. The expression “freedom isn’t free” applies here. Our effort to press that button, although unprecedented, will pale in comparison to what comes next. It will be time to walk our talk.

Unity is only possible without judgment. The members of what we have called the “elite” and the “criminal cabal” are no less divine than you are. They are no more divine either and that has been the issue; they have imagined themselves to be more worthy, they have played God. It is now upon us to refuse to do the very same thing in reverse. We are not “holier than thou”. We are One.

We have not known we had a button to push. We couldn’t see it beyond our daily lives of jobs and laws and rules and fears. We see it now; we are ready to push it; then what?

Then we maintain a visualization, and it springs from love. As One we see the treasure in all of life, and without seeking vengeance, we move to correct and educate for unity and expansion for all. We are moving from an age of Global Domination to the Age of Enlightenment. That implies decisions made that are the highest and best for all concerned; wisdom.

We can do this. We have come this far against all odds and without really knowing how. We know now. We are One. What is done to any one of us affects the whole. See this transformation to conscious unity as a seamless effort. Guided by the voice of oneness we can’t help but create a beautiful new world. This is why we have come. This is our world.

We are the ones we are waiting for.

Posted by Cobra at: http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/

It is time to take action! It is time to take the destiny of our world in our own hands! Therefore we will meet in groups large and small, as individuals and couples, at the exact time of full moon this May. Millions of us will gather and visualize the liberation of our planet from the tyranny of the central bankers so that for the first time in our history we will have the chance to create our own destiny as free citizens of the Earth.

There is a plan, conceived by positive people in the military, supported by civil authority, to arrest the members of the banking Cabal for their crimes against humanity. Our visualization will support this plan, so that it manifests as soon as possible, as non-violently and smoothly as possible. We will support brave heroes that will carry out this plan. Something like this has never happened on this planet before. This is our chance to be a part of it!

Our mass effort on this day will be the trigger that will activate the plan so that it may come to its fruition. Our visualization on that day is our declaration of freedom and independence. Make this viral! Share it worldwide!

We will all be doing this visualization at the same time, the moment of full moon, which comes this May 5th/6th. Exact times for different time zones are:

8:30 pm PDT May 5th (Los Angeles)
    9:30 pm MDT May 5th (Denver)
    10:30 pm CDT May 5th (Houston)
    11.30 pm EDT May 5th (New York)
    4:30 am BST May 6th (London)
    5:30 am CEST May 6th (Paris)
    11:30 am CST May 6th (Beijing)
    12:30 pm JST May 6th (Tokyo)
    1:30 pm AEST May 6th (Sydney)

Instructions:

1. Relax your mind and body by watching your breath for a few minutes.

2. Visualize civil authority arresting central banking criminals such as Rothschilds and Rockefellers, and other members of this Cabal such as Henry Kissinger, etc. Visualize this process taking place worldwide peacefully and smoothly .Visualize the world finally being free from financial slavery, free from all evil dictators and corrupt politicians.

3. Visualize bright new future for humanity, with new and fair financial system put into place, with all debts canceled, prosperity funds for humanitarian projects released, advanced technologies introduced, ecosystem healed and human beings finally being free from all oppression.

Disclaimer: the date of this meditation (May 5th & 6th) is most likely NOT the date when these mass arrests will be taking place.

More information about the mass arrests:
    http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/...abal_9155.html

Updates about the World Liberation Day:
    http://2012portal.blogspot.com/
    Posted by AMERICAN KABUKI at 11:10 PM0 comments Labels: Banker Arrests, Cabal Arrests, Mass Arrests, World Liberation Day
    Last edited by Kimberley; 2nd May 2012 at 17:29.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th May 2012), aranuk (2nd May 2012), avid (5th May 2012), CeltMan (3rd May 2012), hectorlca (2nd May 2012), kemo (4th May 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012), Mozart (5th May 2012), Ontarioguy (5th May 2012), StarDust (5th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Default Re: WORLD LIBERATION DAY 5-5/6-2012 Banker Arrests, Cabal Arrests, Mass Arrests

Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th May 2012), CeltMan (3rd May 2012), Kimberley (2nd May 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012), StarDust (5th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: WORLD LIBERATION DAY 5-5/6-2012 Banker Arrests, Cabal Arrests, Mass Arrests

Interesting Thread i woud like to know if there is any meditation time for Spain thanks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Molope For This Post:

modwiz (6th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I am kind of surprised that this has not had much interest... oh well...

Quote Posted by Molope (here)
    Interesting Thread i woud like to know if there is any meditation time for Spain thanks!
    You can find world time zones map here:

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th May 2012), CeltMan (3rd May 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012), Mozart (5th May 2012), Ria (4th May 2012), StarDust (5th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Some of us are acting "as if" and creating our beautiful new world today.... Be the change you hope to see.

Today and tomorrow is the day!!! Happy full Moon!!!

Much love to us all always in all ways!!!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th May 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012), Mozart (5th May 2012), Ontarioguy (5th May 2012), StarDust (5th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    I am kind of surprised that this has not had much interest... oh well...
    Kimberly,

I'm surprised, too, that this thread has not had more interest.

That world map is a favorite of mine: http://24timezones.com/

It's the best world time map that I've seen, hands-down.

I'm in a rural area, so I will have a fire going in my fire pit with a sacred fire going prior to the World Meditation time this evening (8:30pm, PDT for me), so I've invited those who live with me at this place where I'm staying, plus my lady friend is going to invite a few people over to join us.

We are going to write down things that we don't want in our lives, things that we want to change -- such as personal issues, bad habits, dark bastard elites, etc -- and we will toss those things in the sacred fire to burn them off, then we will meditate on what we wish to see in our world -- improved lives, a world that is free, healing for everyone, etc.

I just now did some cleaning up and organizing around the sacred fire pit, so it's now all ready to roll this evening.

Kimberley -- thank you for alerting us to this event!

~Mozart

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th May 2012), Alekahn (6th May 2012), Kimberley (5th May 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012), StarDust (5th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Sound wonderful Mozart!! Thank you for sharing..I will be with you all in spirit and intention!!

For me the moon is full at 11:30 pm so I am going to call a friend of mine that is a cab driver and works the overnight shift and we will hold together our intentions of love and peace on earth!!

Have fun!! Much love!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

A Simple Human (5th May 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member A Simple Human's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    I'm in a rural area, so I will have a fire going in my fire pit with a sacred fire going prior to the World Meditation time this evening (8:30pm, PDT for me), so I've invited those who live with me at this place where I'm staying, plus my lady friend is going to invite a few people over to join us.

We are going to write down things that we don't want in our lives, things that we want to change -- such as personal issues, bad habits, dark bastard elites, etc -- and we will toss those things in the sacred fire to burn them off, then we will meditate on what we wish to see in our world -- improved lives, a world that is free, healing for everyone, etc.
    @ Mozart,

Hey my friend, this is quite synchronous! I just started perusing posts, and I found yours. A family member suggested a similar thing the other day. She recommended printing out a list of the Committee of 300 and burning it while we meditate on positive global transformation.

I've decided to expand it to other groups as well. I'll just use the smallest print possible to conserve paper. Here they are:

Committee of 300

Bilderberg

Royal Institute of International Affairs and Corporate members

Club of Rome

The Trilateral Commission

Council on Foreign Relations

Federal Reserve Board

There are other groups out there, but this should cover most of the scumbags!

In solidarity,

A.S.H.
    I am A Simple Human being.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A Simple Human For This Post:

Kimberley (6th May 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member A Simple Human's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    For me the moon is full at 11:30 pm so I am going to call a friend of mine that is a cab driver and works the overnight shift and we will hold together our intentions of love and peace on earth!!
    @ Kimberley,

I will be joining you in spirit at 11:30pm, as I'm sure Modwiz and several others will too!

Also, I believe I saw you post on one of the threads that your birthday is this weekend. If that's the case and I'm not just going crazy, then I wish you a very "Happy Birthday!".

Peace,

A.S.H.
    I am A Simple Human being.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A Simple Human For This Post:

Kimberley (6th May 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Last edited by gripreaper; 6th May 2012 at 07:30.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

CeltMan (6th May 2012), Kimberley (6th May 2012), sdv (6th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread