+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: sharing my frustration about all these 'endless waiting' for REAL CHANGES to happen!

1. Link to Post #1
    Indonesia Deactivated
    Thanks

Exclamation sharing my frustration about all these 'endless waiting' for REAL CHANGES to happen!

(*please forgive for my cussing words...it's just that I'm being VERY honest with my feelings & thoughts today when posting this!..*)

seriously, when will all of this start to REALLY HAPPEN?

damn....you don't know how I'm sooo f*cking tired of waiting SO damn long for the REAL, RADICAL CHANGES to happen!
    this world is so f*cked-up, and I'm becoming such a misanthropy and can't relate to society anymore these days!..

I hate NOT the planet, but the real-world and its 'mundane, dry' , bloody money/profits-seeking vultures, and ignorant SOCIETY these days!...

when?...when?....when?...
    is it real?...or not?
    is it all real?...or just a bunch of invented 'creative' B.S/nonsense/wishful-thinking/fantasy?..
    that's all there is in my mind these days...

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to niki For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (4th May 2012), annieVee (3rd May 2012), crosby (3rd May 2012), Erich (4th May 2012), foreverfan (3rd May 2012), GoodETxSG (3rd May 2012), im awake (6th May 2012), jason4444 (6th May 2012), Little Ishta (5th May 2012), ljwheat (3rd May 2012), Moz (3rd May 2012), Mozart (4th May 2012), Rogerc (6th May 2012), RUSirius (3rd May 2012), sdv (3rd May 2012), Sidney (4th May 2012), Siren Master (4th May 2012), Sunfeather (3rd May 2012), Tarka the Duck (3rd May 2012), Taurean (5th May 2012), Turcurulin (4th May 2012), xeon (4th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Space_Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: sharing my frustration about all these 'endless waiting' for REAL CHANGES to happ

95% of people believe "nothing" will happen in 2012, it will be just another regular year. We are awake and either believe or "know" that very positive change will occur very soon. Mass arrests have been delayed again to June, but we keep waiting and hoping!

4. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Default Re: sharing my frustration about all these 'endless waiting' for REAL CHANGES to happ

I wonder....Is it possible to be "awake" and yet remain undecided-bordering-on-disbelief when considering the list of events that have been forecast

Quote We are awake and either believe or "know" that very positive change will occur very soon

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Chester (4th May 2012), crosby (3rd May 2012), ljwheat (3rd May 2012), RMorgan (3rd May 2012), selinam (7th May 2012), shijo (4th May 2012), tenacity1 (3rd May 2012), varuna (3rd May 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member tenacity1's Avatar
    Thanks

I often wonder what the govt sprayed on folks to make them wait for something to happen rather than participating in change. It's as if all these scared little mice afraid to stick their necks out. No one here per se.. just a general observation about society as a whole. Television is the worst thing ever invented.it makes folks watchers not doers. Frankly as someone with serious challenges to affecting change in the physical realm, I am dedicated to at least hoping for positive change and doing what I can when I can.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tenacity1 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (4th May 2012), Fredenit (4th May 2012), im awake (6th May 2012), Lazlo (4th May 2012), modwiz (5th May 2012), niki (3rd May 2012), RMorgan (3rd May 2012), Sunfeather (3rd May 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member Sunfeather's Avatar
    Thanks

To me that's a very understandable frustration, amplified by the Grand Trine of Sun, Mars and Pluto occurring yestreday (2nd May 2012). In my personal opinion (considering that opinions are akin to Gt Spirits fingernails, requiring regular trimming) the time for new age philosophising is long over and the requirement now is to actively be engaged in creating and delivering the solutions that our collective growth and healing have shown us, independently and regardless of any external authority. That as an awakening collective we move beyond telling each other how wonderfully awake we are and begin acting for the solutions that we see are viable and relevent, be it in education, energy, art, economy, culture, law, exopolitics..... It is up to us to create the change beyond demanding or waiting for it. Of course it remains important to keep an eye on the dysfunctions of the human collective, as understanding current reality is requisite to birthing any vision, however our actions now make the difference and the more we find the way of acting together the better. I have created a website specifically to this intent. It has only been on-line since March and I am shocked that in these early days of it, the most visits and engagement the site seems to receive is from the US Govt. (They must be concerned). The site is created to bring focus and awareness to the actions I am suggesting it is our responsibility to activate. I would so love to see engaged people contributing to the site and I will network promotion of the 'life positive' solutions posted there. Have a look and let me know what you think... the address is http://www.gfc.uk.net ~
    Be remembered as one of the shining one's

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunfeather For This Post:

Alie (3rd May 2012), aranuk (4th May 2012), merkabagirll (3rd May 2012), niki (3rd May 2012), RMorgan (3rd May 2012), Rogerc (6th May 2012), tenacity1 (3rd May 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member tenacity1's Avatar
    Thanks

Sunfeather.. wonderful rational down to earth post. I too understand folks frustrations. What I don't understand is how we all got to this place of endless debate without action. I'd comment on the "awake " community here in my little "neck" of the woods(Asheville) but they are so insular only folks born into their group can understand their drift. We've allowed culture to divide us for too long. Doesn't matter what ones beliefs are, we are all on the same small planet and we have to find ways to get along . More than anything else..I am going to try and keep cynicism and negativity at bay. Visualizing peace and healing I am hoping this all transpires because if it does, I'll no longer have a physically disabled body and will be able to do far more than I am able to now. Who wouldn't hope for better days in my circumstances. Love to all

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tenacity1 For This Post:

modwiz (5th May 2012), Rogerc (6th May 2012), Sunfeather (3rd May 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey Niki,

I used to be frustrated about this as well, but I´m not anymore.

Looks like it´s part of the game.

Since the beginning of recorded human history, people are always waiting for something.

I´ve been part of this forum for some time now, and people are always waiting for something as well.

People wait for dates, prophecies, nibiru, mass arrests, etc...Then, when nothing happens, people don´t really care about changing their waiting objective to another thing and so on, forever and ever.

I guess this is part of human nature. Most of the time, people just prefer to keep waiting forever than to actually get up and do something.

By the strategic point of view, this is a damn good strategy!

"Give them something fantastic to wait for, and they will keep living in fantasy! They will never wake up for reality and do something", got it?

In my opinion, TPTB are the responsible for constantly feeding us with fantastic prophecies and fake hope, to distract us from the real deal. It´s been working very well so far.

Once people realize that nothing is coming to save us from ourselves, will be the day history will change for good.

Things are so messed up right now that, for some, the very concept of being "awaken" is exactly the opposite; to be dragged into a world of fantasy, false hope and self-indulgence.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 3rd May 2012 at 13:46.

13. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (4th May 2012), 9eagle9 (4th May 2012), Chester (4th May 2012), Curt (4th May 2012), DoubleHelix (5th May 2012), hectorlca (3rd May 2012), im awake (6th May 2012), jsb_swampfox (4th May 2012), meeradas (4th May 2012), modwiz (5th May 2012), NancyV (3rd May 2012), niki (3rd May 2012), PurpleLama (4th May 2012), Rogerc (6th May 2012), RUSirius (3rd May 2012), sdv (3rd May 2012), shijo (4th May 2012), Space_Ace (4th May 2012), Tarka the Duck (4th May 2012), tcjim1 (6th May 2012), tenacity1 (3rd May 2012), ViralSpiral (5th May 2012), zebowho (3rd May 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

Niki, IMHO, your frustration is very valid, and justified, its like being caught up in what everyone else is doing on the road, there moving fast sliding in and out of traffic, cutting each other off and passing on the frustrations caught in the fast pace of (me first mentality).

Or its like going to a block party down town, and all these venders show up selling there wares rapped around the main event. So many choices to pick from, all leading you away from the main event.

Looking for a program to how all the scheduled events of the show, names, and times and what order there to occur, in our society this is the norm and looked for, then all the scammers show up too and pedal their wares as well confuse sing the party even more . In other words what happens here on this forum a lot is the term OFF TOPIC staying focused on the end of this full turning the orbit of our solar system around the milky way. That orbit’s the central sun or core of our galaxy. We have come full circle once again and are back were we were 26,000 years ago and what took place back then sent us back into hunting and gathering for thousands of year’s and are just now getting back on our collective feet once again.

Its all history, and what evidence do we have to draw on from then? What remains after 26,000 years? Stay grounded and bring this knowledge forward, not theory’s, focus on facts, geological records, strata ice records, or recorded in stone.

Apparently this is what governments of the world are spending hundreds of trillions of dollar’s on and not talking to us about. Its what there not talking about we should be digging up not what vender wants to sell you that’s causing all the confusion,.

Unless you have a way to jump off this planet and stand on the side line to watch what happens when we reach the point on this rid that sent mankind back 25,999 years and 7 month then we will all find out what happens first hand anyone care to chisel a recording of it in stone that will last another 26,000 years to let the future civilization know what to expect? Or like the last time they said screw them let them find out for them selves our governments are not saying anything to them then either.

Like a roller coaster ride when they got to the end of the ride it ended in disaster, we are on the same roller coaster they were on, dose anyone know if the end of the ride was ever fixed? Any one check with maintenance?

The governments are doing just that, and throwing a lot of money at it, and there scared s---less, why else are they spending hundreds of trillions of you money at it? Looking for a fix or a place to hide? The one destination that’s not a production is the end of this ride around the milky way. IT’S A DESTINATION. Unless you jump ship. Good luck with that on a string budget, or fixed income they have set up for all of us, none need to know people.

Why do you think they keep killing, inventers, whistle blower’s, and prophets. Or people have to write fact under a title of fiction just to get it published. One good one is “the origins of men, Forbidden Archeology”

Critical thinking, needs critical facts, and staying on critical subject or just staying on topic,. Following all this other horse pucks, and scammers looking for a quick buck or a fanatic standing on the street corner the end is near Jesus saves.

Stay here and now, focused on the breath your going to take next, with eye’s wide open and enjoy the ride its almost done, is this not why you birthed on this planet at this time to do. “Too Observe “?

Enjoy the moment that’s all you have no matter what ride your on or into. Relax its OK.

John XXX
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Marrkuss (3rd May 2012), niki (4th May 2012), Rogerc (6th May 2012), RUSirius (3rd May 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Honduras Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think we lose sight of all the things that are happening that are positive. We keep getting distracted by announcements, prophesies and wishful thinking.

2012? I don't buy it.

Why do we keep expecting a Tsunami when the slowly rising tide will have the same effect?

I understand we want things now, but if we don't see them happening, we shouldn't lose hope and get into the mindset that they will never happen.

The tide of consciousness is rising slowly but surely and it will wash the old away until only the new is left. Indeed this process of renewal is the unstoppable inertia of the wisdom that new humans bring into the earth.

Stop hoping, but don't be hopeless.

Stop living in the future, be here, now.

hector

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hectorlca For This Post:

modwiz (5th May 2012), niki (4th May 2012), sdv (3rd May 2012), tcjim1 (6th May 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

Here is a coast to coast interview of Michael Cremo, who co-authored forbidden Archeology, the origins of men. http://youtu.be/GUpKwmkJEqA we are billions of years old, and we’ve been threw this many times. Very interesting.

Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

foreverfan (3rd May 2012), jorr lundstrom (4th May 2012), Lettherebelight (4th May 2012), NancyV (3rd May 2012), transiten (4th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Indonesia Deactivated
    Thanks

thanks for all the comments so far, I truly appreciate them!

but see, the thing is: is the "Change" just only happening in these recent 2012-ish times,
    or that it has always happened along human's history, but it's just been somehow stressed, emphasized, and laser-focused more in this year? (even for the 'cheap, dirty, worldly' purpose of using this opportunity to sell 2012 books/literature/popularity stuff??..)

*had my shares of doubts & skepticism as usual, since I've been transformed into such a jaded, cynical person recently because of the current reality/world/society I'm in..*

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to niki For This Post:

crested-duck (4th May 2012), Rogerc (6th May 2012), Siren Master (4th May 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Scotland Avalon Member Sunfeather's Avatar
    Thanks

There is incredible focus of energy in these times on a vast scale. The precession of the equinox's (approx 26,000 yr cycle) forms a 'holy cross' in the relationship of earth axis/solar system plane and galactic plane, and the Mayan Great Round 5,125 yr cycle (one fifth of approx 26,000 yr cycle) completes this winter solstice, both feature the close alignment of Galactic center to winter solstice sun (3 degree conjunction that starts to move away after this winter solstice). The extent of speculation around these huge cycles have led to extensive fantasy, but when viewing change over long periods of time (even the last 30 yrs where galatic center alignment has been in effect, and will be for 30 yrs hence) change is happening very fast. A winter solstice is a time of greatest darkness, spring comes, but the emergence of new leaves is slow.. Change is accelerated these days and our ability to communicate is radically different now to what it was even 15 years ago.. Hold tight, keep your own intent for beauty and wonders can unfold. Our greatest challenge is to accept that a Universal perspective is different to our human perspective and currently we tend to want immediate results.
    Be remembered as one of the shining one's

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunfeather For This Post:

Alie (4th May 2012), aranuk (4th May 2012), Siren Master (4th May 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

The pressure you are feeling for the massive need to have substantive change is all programmed. I have spoken of what I believe is happening in our world by the elites and they have done this throughout known history and I would wager it (The system and methods) go back a lot further than that. You use different things to organize people at different times based on how large the group is, how easy it is to manage, and what level of survival mode you are in at the time.

So, there was this big cataclysm and bam we are at start point zero year again. There may be some hold over people of the elite class left and they horde the "sacred" information which will give them extraordinary power as they help organize the new world to their liking. There is nothing left basically and we are scattered about eeking out subsistance living. Maybe there are aliens/foreigners and they visit some and help, but for the most part we are on our own and sadly we are pretty ignorant on how to rebuild. But. little by little small clans form and gather for security. Eventually a Chief is made and we get our first small government going, I mean really small like 10 people. It' builds little by little and then the little groups merge and build up.

Nature religions start because man is so close to nature it seems natural (haha) to focus on rain, sun, etc for survival and give it some spiritual significance. Eventually a pretty large group forms and there are many, I mean hundreds of different spiritual teachers and respected leaders, but it's a power struggle as always and so, wars start. The best way to get control is to consolidate and that is easiest without so many competing systems. So, we built it up, and we fight and it gets torn down, and a new system is presented by the one who won the fight and it gets built up. This is happening all over the world and real power brokers (Families) realize that to stay in power you have to control everything and the ultimate control so no one can challenge you is to control the whole world.

Each time new area is discovered, the power elites fight over it, build it up, tear down and consolidate. So now, we have full knowledge of the land of the earth, knowledge of the resources within the earth, and about 13 main families fighting to control it all. There is one main family at the very tip top, and they have a special relationship with one of those foreigners / aliens. They have a whole new systems to move us in and control us. Man is property to them. We are like cattle and they want to leverage our creative and productive ability all while having to do the most minimal things to keep us in our pen or zoo. When it's small groups then direct physical power is enough. Kill the upstart who challenges you and the rest get into line. But when there are a lot of people that gets harder to do, so you create different political means and give them the idea they are helping guide their future, but they really are not because you always control who is ultimately the figure head of the group through bribes and intimidation.

Well, the ultimate reality was that we need to be all one spirituality. They've gotten rid of thousands of spiritual systems throughout the ages via conquest and promoting an amalgimation of spiritual ideas under smaller and smaller "god heads". Now, they want it all under one New Age God and have done their best to tear down the one they had previously built up which was Christianity. This system worked well to combine lots of spiritual systems but it's too limiting and there are still a few hold out systems which must be absorbed, and any that refuse will be wiped out. So, as more and more people look for this new enviromental Goddess worship system and metaphysics they also tie it into the political system. There will not be a couple super rich nations but all will be on the same level, poor.

The people must be made dependent upon the government by promoting equality and oneness while they are taught about wasting resources and abusing the earth. So, we will all learn to worship the earth, stop using fossil fuels, and many other modern conveniences. We will have designated zones to live in and the other areas called "Green zones" will be for nature. They will be vast and no one can travel through them without permission which means you are stuck in your zone. Oh, there will be lots of entertainment and hype to encourage clean living and prizes awarded for those who set the best example.

It's all sort of like a huge modern zoo where the living space is vast enough the animals don't know they are in a prison /zoo. The hard part right now is we are not really there yet, and some of us see what's happening. We have watched our industry get destroyed. We have watched companies pollute the earth (it's intentional folks to brainwash people to hate big business and it's profitable so they did it), we have economic disaster and they are robbing the working class people blind so that now it's common to hate the upper class which is planned so no one can be upper class and we will all be miserable together. Destroy the environment, Destroy the economy, Destroy and destabilize social structure and keep us fighting and watch the crisis loom. They have a new zoo for us folks, but we have to want to leave the old one. It's taken them decades to change us from believing in ourselves to depending on someone else to save us.

All these events are planned. They launch trial "balloons" to see how ready we are. Depending on the push back they know where to tweak their efforts. They have to get us to just the right breaking point and then cause the massive chaos and crisis. Within six weeks approximately, we will be so desperate for order that the properly placed agents whispering in ears as they have always done will drive us like a herd of cattle to the target zone, and we will feel safe in our new zoo.

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Don't worry!! The day u die will be quite an event! ....so something will happen :-)
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

bluestflame (5th May 2012), Rogerc (6th May 2012), sdv (4th May 2012), Sunfeather (4th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

These days I often feel the urge to stand up, raise my fists and shout "humanity". Feels electric.

I feel an absolute confidence, not that something particular happens, but that humanity is gonna make it overall.

I feel the passion and enthusiasm of a race, that is in the process of awakening after a long time and that is eager to make use of its higher innate abilities.

Humanity!

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aranuk (4th May 2012), Dennis Leahy (4th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (4th May 2012), meeradas (4th May 2012), modwiz (5th May 2012), Mozart (4th May 2012), PurpleLama (4th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Hi Niki, You are not alone. I have gone through so many stages of awakening, waiting, hoping, being angry, being frustrated and pissed-off,depressed,withdrawn etc.etc.etc. The thing is, this is 2012, and it is not a normal year. I am 50 years old, and I have never seen weather behave the way it has been. Between the solar activity and the geo-engineering(chemtrailing), the climate is thoroughly F***ed UP. The ground didn't freeze this past winter, first time in my life this has happened. I have day-lilies in bloom (normally a July 4 occurrence. ) Things are happening, but the reality is that 90% or more of the population is eitherr still sleeping or to fearful to talk about it. It being everything we talk about here on PA. The weather is fake, the stars are fake, the news (mainstream) is fake, and the truth is, most of the people ON the news are fake, either clones, or hybrids, or alien, or controlled. We are living in a SCI-FI world, without the fiction part. I too keep waiting to see if there is any change locally, in my little neck of the woods. I have said it before, and I will say it again. It took centuries for this world to get this screwed up, the positive changes will take many years to occur. Especially the judicial system. Have you ever had to sue someone? even domestic courts takes FOREVER to get things done.
    I think we all just have to find something in our daily lives that makes us happy, even if its only for an hour or 5 minutes, so that we can experience something positive every day, while being surrounded my corruption and crime.
    Point is though, you are not alone in your frustrations. We are all in it with you. For what its worth you can take comfort in that.!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Alie (4th May 2012), CD7 (4th May 2012), frozen alchemy (8th May 2012), Mozart (4th May 2012), Rogerc (6th May 2012)

31. Link to Post #17
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

The lessons I've learned this last two years 2011-2012 were the greatest lessons of all my life. Something big has already happend for me and I'm very satisfied of my new path. If you want a change than start searching inside you , not outside. I have said before I don't think will be mass ascension or dimensional shift because mass aren't even aware if that exists but individual shift will happen for sure ( not in a second but will happen).

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

wynderer (6th May 2012)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

Please don't wait...

Start working on getting prepared, if not spiritually, then mentally. Act.

If nothing happens, at least you have spent quality time working on something you won't regret when you draw your last human breath.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

Lettherebelight (4th May 2012), Sunfeather (4th May 2012), wynderer (6th May 2012)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

IMO, the issue is money. When you have little of it… you are more likely to be aware of the injustices in society. However, through my observations…when a person comes into enough money to sustain their own…they create a comfort bubble for themselves and will become very reluctant to venture outside of it…much less do anything to burst that little bubble.

I’ve seen/known people to be very vigilant and outgoing for humanity… but when someone offered them an undisclosed amount of cash…they fell back and watch the world fall around them. It’s sad because they don’t realize the world will eventually collapse on their bubble in due time. The money was just a way to hush them up until they are alone and vulnerable enough to be dealt with later.

We just need to stop becoming selfish people waiting for someone else to do our work. This will only keep you out of the game…you can’t affect the game if you’re not a player in the game. There really are no easy ways out of this…it’s can only be easy when we all decide to get involved. OWS and other demonstrators around the world can’t do this alone, but imagine how far ahead we will all be if we all joined in…

Waiting around and not knowing exactly what we’re waiting for will only get us what we have now…nothing. What else is there to be expected? We are just being con to stay inactive. The more we indulge in info that does absolutely nothing (other than create fear and disempowerment) we will remain in check. We are getting exactly what we deserve, nothing more nothing less.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Alie (4th May 2012), modwiz (5th May 2012), niki (6th May 2012), Unified Serenity (5th May 2012), xeon (4th May 2012)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

HAHAHAHA!!!!~yeah I feel the same way, to be honestly after spending many energy and times on wating for the massive arrested, economy collapse, solar flares, starship descend, offcial disclosure, consciousness transform, man made earth quake, disastrous flood, planet X, false flag ET attack, possible Iran or North Korean nuclear war, and all that, I am totally out of my mind, I can't no longer stay calm, all those theories seems so convinced and overwhelming, but nothing major happens, iam starting to think that we are far away from the real transforming point. When you look back to the old time , people always thought that they were in a critical period where close to the end time. Maybe It's just all illusions.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Airwooz For This Post:

Alie (4th May 2012), DoubleHelix (5th May 2012), niki (6th May 2012), RMorgan (4th May 2012), Rogerc (6th May 2012), Unified Serenity (5th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast