+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: sharing my frustration about all these 'endless waiting' for REAL CHANGES to happen!

1. Link to Post #21
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: sharing my frustration about all these 'endless waiting' for REAL CHANGES to happ

Hello there,
    The problem we have is knowing why we are here to begin with, what has brought us to this place we call home, though it is temporary, If I tell you that we come here pre-planned, with a special purpose that we agree to carry out, and in doing so we make advancements to the spirituality of Humanity.
    Now, when we cross from our Ancient Home and through the vail of birth, we start life here with regards to our memory, with a clean sheet. Yet when we develop into young adults we start to get curious as to why we are here, this is a natural need to know, and it is what we should be doing, it is an instinct, it is planted into our subconscious inner self before our birth so that we can start to develop that thought /knowing by developing the faculty that is holding it, as the faculty develops we get insights as to why we came here, and slowly being guided to and through our purpose. But the normal response that we have, is been misguided into accepting, what we "believe" we are here for is to have a good time, live it up, develop a consumer must have mind set.
    We are selling ourselves down the river by leaving undone those things that should be done, and in the mean time, Humanity is floundering when instead it should be getting valued direction. If we really care for the survival of Humanity in the Greater Community of the Universe, which is where we are heading, then we need to take a different approach with regards to our input.
    If you want to learn how to find your purpose in this life then the solution is not that difficult, start practising the Steps to Knowledge, this highly acclaimed literature can be obtained free from here :- http://newmessage.org
    Last edited by Fredenit; 4th May 2012 at 19:51.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Nedsiz's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: sharing my frustration about all these 'endless waiting' for REAL CHANGES to happ

I'm personally looking forward to May 20th (the eclipse) and June 20th (summer solstice). I have a feeling something important will happen soon, perhaps on the two days. Follow your intuition!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nedsiz For This Post:

ljwheat (5th May 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Perhaps try to look at it this way: These are still the good ol' days.

When things happen, banks shut down, people panic, real information is released, and then we meet our ET families in that dimension—this part will be over. The homes and cars we still make us of will quickly become nostalgic, relics of museums of our darker past. Realize too that this forum and most electronic forms of communication will too soon pass.

So, while we revile the selfishness and greed of our past and short present—not to mention suffering, let's appreciate that few can read our minds, that we can close a door for privacy from other humans, for just a bit longer....
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

aranuk (8th May 2012), ljwheat (5th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    I wonder....Is it possible to be "awake" and yet remain undecided-bordering-on-disbelief when considering the list of events that have been forecast :confused
    Yes it is possible

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

hectorlca (23rd May 2012), RMorgan (4th May 2012), sdv (5th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    I wonder....Is it possible to be "awake" and yet remain undecided-bordering-on-disbelief when considering the list of events that have been forecast :confused
    Yes it is possible
    so it is possible? hmmmm! and i thought that i just wasn't awake yet.
    regards, corson

9. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is the lesson. It's up to you. You don't just get born, and '****' happens. What the '****' is the point in that?
    Who am I to tell you what's real?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex Laker For This Post:

ljwheat (5th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #27
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

yesterday i read news article on Australian Budget, they going to cuts on welfare and force parents go back to work so they can save $700 million in savings which make my blood Boiled..i just don't understand why these sheep still rejected the ideas and the things that we talked about so call on Conspiracy field...i went around different forums saw their comments just shock me how fall asleep they are. it seems these sheep forgot about Australia give IMF $7billion to save the economy.

i'm really frustration with these sheep they are so freaking brainwashed...at least why can't realise with current system is broken can't be fix anymore but need to replace, we see same problem every freaking year with Budget cuts-infrastructure -unemployment-economy crisis and these sheep still haven't figure that out what's the real issue are. the system isn't about quality of life of individual human being but for a group who hold the power.

today i come to realize is time to stop for anything to happen after saw this thread but do what we can to awake our fellow human by inform them what's really going on and come up with our own solution not TPTB solution.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 5th May 2012 at 04:05.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

ljwheat (5th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Avalon Member Paranormal's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm scared of the day "it" happens. I don't feel "ready" and I think I need more time to grow spiritually. Hopefully, I can in-part "be the change" myself that we're all waiting on.
    "There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method [FLOURIDE, ANTI-DEPRESANTS…] of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears… producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it [AFTER 9/11]." - Aldous Huxley 1961 speech:"Contented with your servitude"

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paranormal For This Post:

ljwheat (5th May 2012), Mulder (5th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    IMO, the issue is money. When you have little of it… you are more likely to be aware of the injustices in society. However, through my observations…when a person comes into enough money to sustain their own…they create a comfort bubble for themselves and will become very reluctant to venture outside of it…much less do anything to burst that little bubble.

I’ve seen/known people to be very vigilant and outgoing for humanity… but when someone offered them an undisclosed amount of cash…they fell back and watch the world fall around them. It’s sad because they don’t realize the world will eventually collapse on their bubble in due time. The money was just a way to hush them up until they are alone and vulnerable enough to be dealt with later.

We just need to stop becoming selfish people waiting for someone else to do our work. This will only keep you out of the game…you can’t affect the game if you’re not a player in the game. There really are no easy ways out of this…it’s can only be easy when we all decide to get involved. OWS and other demonstrators around the world can’t do this alone, but imagine how far ahead we will all be if we all joined in…

Waiting around and not knowing exactly what we’re waiting for will only get us what we have now…nothing. What else is there to be expected? We are just being con to stay inactive. The more we indulge in info that does absolutely nothing (other than create fear and disempowerment) we will remain in check. We are getting exactly what we deserve, nothing more nothing less.

Peace
    I am convinced REAL CHANGE will only happen when things happen to REALLY shake the worldwide money paradigm. Even if this means millions or billions losing their savings or money. Can humanity live with that prospect? NO they can't. Jesus asked the rich young man that same question two thousand years ago, and that rich young man could not answer him.

I am acquainted with one rich guy who just went and bought some new SUVs recently, even though he is well aware of the existence of the "Illuminati"....(he himself told me he knew what the pyramid behind the US dollar meant, among many other things). This guy is a multimillionaire and his excuse is he wants to start enjoying his life....because he was probably working too hard previously.

I'm concerned that all this "Illuminati awareness" has been turned into some sort of entertainment fest. There are actually MANY people that are already secretly aware of the Illuminati, but the thing is, they don't do anything to oppose them.

The real change likely would be the release of new "hidden" technologies. If anyone wants to pin their hopes on anything, (and fight for).... it is this, and this alone. This is the only thing that can alter the current money matrix that is gripping the entire world from progressing.

If there is anything you all should be spreading, it is this knowledge, and the awareness that governments and business are busy suppressing it for their own ends.

If the numbers can build up to hundreds of millions, then I think it is plausible to imagine real change....for once.
    Last edited by xeon; 5th May 2012 at 06:33.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to xeon For This Post:

niki (6th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

I think that as we go through life our opinions and demeanours swing sometimes with great amplitude in different directions.

My current position on the “waiting for things to happen” theme is that it says more about the “waiter” than whatever change is being anticipated. Just go back in history and you will see that this age is no different from any other. People are always waiting for things to change for the better and always the culprit is some external force wielded by powerful entities having a field day at our expense. We accuse them of all sorts of calumny because we know such people do exist but that doesn’t necessarily prove that they are doing what we think they are doing.

There is no need to get frustrated or become agitated because things aren’t happening fast enough. Even if you go back just a few years, we had similar predictions of mass arrests or whatever other Shangri-La was being promised by various factions in the alternative community and they never actually materialised. The next big prediction in the calendar is the end of 2012. But there have been many such events that have come and gone and we’ve seen people backtrack or find all sorts of excuses for their predictions not coming true. Don’t you think there is a pattern here?

Why can it not simply be the case that this is how it is? It might get better or it might not? We are very volatile and unpredictable creatures. We are selfish and compassionate all at the same time. One day we can be loving and kind but the next we can be callous. To assume that “this is wrong” is like saying the sun is too hot or too cold. In other words, we all have our own barometers with which to measure and judge what we see and experience. Why should we expect to record the same readings?

Now I’m not going to sit here and accuse anyone of impropriety but it does certainly look as though not all folks in the alternative community are in it to “save or inform the world”. Some are there to sensationalise or draw attention to themselves by burying us in masses of regurgitated detail which on the surface looks credible until whatever prediction or meaning is sold to us passes its sell-by date. Then we go on to the next thing and of course this brings frustration to those who put too much faith in it.

As in the famous song; what will be, will be. If tomorrow a 300 foot wall of water surges towards our homes and the end is mere seconds away, does it any of it really matter? No. But since no such sign of it happening exists in the real world, what use is it worrying about it? Just relax and enjoy what little pleasure this world affords us and try and contain the disproportionate amount of pain that must flow before our time is up. I find that asking why or when is very natural but at the same time, very futile because it has been proven to us too many times that nobody actually knows. It’s one of the many anomalies of life.
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

Mike (7th June 2012)

19. Link to Post #31
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

talk about change but who going to change and what we waiting for? we waiting on et/ed to save us or so call some group like White Hats to save humanity? how about one of Drake groups save human? time and time again human have suffer from this crap with the save when they playing Problem-Reaction-Solution Game...Human on earth need to wake up and take responsibility.

20. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

This particular song came to mind, as I’m sitting here in my tin can, floating fare above my EGO, wondering if anyone can here me as I feel this world floating, floating, away yyya‘. As the photon belt is starting to change me in a very particular wayyyya’

EGO to Maj Tom, EGO, to Maj Tom the circuits are dead, can you hear me Maj Tom, fare , fare above this physical tin can.

You are the tin can, no one is in there with you, floating above the world. and the world is still blue. as the EGO (ground control) wants to maintain its control.

John XXX
    Last edited by ljwheat; 5th May 2012 at 14:14.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

RMorgan (7th May 2012)

22. Link to Post #33
    Indonesia Deactivated
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: sharing my frustration about all these 'endless waiting' for REAL CHANGES to happ

Quote Posted by Bollinger (here)
    I think that as we go through life our opinions and demeanours swing sometimes with great amplitude in different directions.

My current position on the “waiting for things to happen” theme is that it says more about the “waiter” than whatever change is being anticipated. Just go back in history and you will see that this age is no different from any other. People are always waiting for things to change for the better and always the culprit is some external force wielded by powerful entities having a field day at our expense. We accuse them of all sorts of calumny because we know such people do exist but that doesn’t necessarily prove that they are doing what we think they are doing.

There is no need to get frustrated or become agitated because things aren’t happening fast enough. Even if you go back just a few years, we had similar predictions of mass arrests or whatever other Shangri-La was being promised by various factions in the alternative community and they never actually materialised. The next big prediction in the calendar is the end of 2012. But there have been many such events that have come and gone and we’ve seen people backtrack or find all sorts of excuses for their predictions not coming true. Don’t you think there is a pattern here?

Why can it not simply be the case that this is how it is? It might get better or it might not? We are very volatile and unpredictable creatures. We are selfish and compassionate all at the same time. One day we can be loving and kind but the next we can be callous. To assume that “this is wrong” is like saying the sun is too hot or too cold. In other words, we all have our own barometers with which to measure and judge what we see and experience. Why should we expect to record the same readings?

Now I’m not going to sit here and accuse anyone of impropriety but it does certainly look as though not all folks in the alternative community are in it to “save or inform the world”. Some are there to sensationalise or draw attention to themselves by burying us in masses of regurgitated detail which on the surface looks credible until whatever prediction or meaning is sold to us passes its sell-by date. Then we go on to the next thing and of course this brings frustration to those who put too much faith in it.

As in the famous song; what will be, will be. If tomorrow a 300 foot wall of water surges towards our homes and the end is mere seconds away, does it any of it really matter? No. But since no such sign of it happening exists in the real world, what use is it worrying about it? Just relax and enjoy what little pleasure this world affords us and try and contain the disproportionate amount of pain that must flow before our time is up. I find that asking why or when is very natural but at the same time, very futile because it has been proven to us too many times that nobody actually knows. It’s one of the many anomalies of life.
    the thing is,
    sometimes I feel that human's Imaginations' world/universe is much much more interesting than this mundane, dull, "Law-and-Order" like, all-about-money/profits real world we're living in.

there is no denying that after knowing about all these spiritual, 'Truth'-seeking, and 'other-worldly' things often mentioned in this great PA forum,
    I (& I'm sure many others here) have felt that this so-called "3D reality" we're living in (if it's indeed any true and not some made-up cunning B.S/nonsense as usual..) has become sooo dull, bland, and I even lack any interest nor motivation of "Success" whatsoever in this '3D reality/real-world'!

there is no denying that there are hundreds and thousands of Arts, sci-fi, games, movies, drawings/paintings out there that are FAR much more interesting than this current 'reality/real-world' we're living in, often with all its suits and ties and bags of cash and money and business papers... seriously,...and you're here saying that I (we) all should just be 'que sera sera' and "ENJOY our lives" in this kind of mundane real world??... no, I for one will honestly admit that I can't stand it any longer!

Even my own personal quest for Truth and the 'deeper things' have led me to eventually come into a conclusion that:
    SO damn great is human's world/universe of Imaginations, that not even 'god' can make our rich, sometimes even super-vivid & imagery & fantasy Imaginations conform to Him/It !..
    that even if let's say all these 2012 and Mayan calendar, mass arrest, Disclosure, Higher shift of Dimensions, etc, is turning to be just a bunch of 'dirty' human's made-up hoaxes and B.S ,
    then at the very least I'll take quite a calming consolation, that soon or later, someday in the future, we will surely have the KEY (ie: technology, etc) to unlock our imaginations, heck, even to make us LIVE inside our lush, vivid human's Imaginations,...and thus creating our own 'Matrix' (or universe) , so to speak!

I'm just basically f*cking tired and hate living in this 'real-world' anymore... everything (except for some few still nice things like Arts, Science progress, philosophy, Nature wonders, good humans/people, etc) just already become so dull, bland, dry, mundane, boring, nothing interest me much, everything just seems do damn LIMITED! ....and these all make me feel like I'm an alien and my home is not of this world... I truly just honestly feel like I don't belong here, anymore!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to niki For This Post:

ljwheat (6th May 2012)

24. Link to Post #34
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Niki, I understand your frustration. I would like to suggest that you take control over your own life right now. Do not worry about what the Elite are doing. Do not worry about "mass arrests". YOU are the change you are seeking. YOU are the source of fulfillment in your life. You have all the tools to make your life content and happy without any outside interference.

A great method of minimizing your frustration over these events is to have very low expectations of others, and very high expectations for yourself.

I hope this helps-
    Peace and love,
    Jeff

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnrealDreams For This Post:

ljwheat (6th May 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I think it started with Revelations in the bible - keep 'em worried they're easier to control.

'It's clouds illusions I recall, I really don't know clouds at all........"

Quote Posted by Airwooz (here)
    HAHAHAHA!!!!~yeah I feel the same way, to be honestly after spending many energy and times on wating for the massive arrested, economy collapse, solar flares, starship descend, offcial disclosure, consciousness transform, man made earth quake, disastrous flood, planet X, false flag ET attack, possible Iran or North Korean nuclear war, and all that, I am totally out of my mind, I can't no longer stay calm, all those theories seems so convinced and overwhelming, but nothing major happens, iam starting to think that we are far away from the real transforming point. When you look back to the old time , people always thought that they were in a critical period where close to the end time. Maybe It's just all illusions.
    Last edited by Rogerc; 6th May 2012 at 13:19.
    The more I learn the less I know

27. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

Even my body feels alien to me anymore
    human activity leaves me uninterested, confuses me at best,
    including art, science and ideology of any kind
    and the mundane part is almost unbearable, i don't even want to eat anymore.

Worse is when somebody prompts to live life, take control, be the best you can
    and all those sort of all is well kind of attitude
    when every morning i wake up and see the day light i feel blind and i don't know how
    i end up here in this dark place seeking that narrow corridor back home
    but can't find it anywhere.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

niki (7th May 2012), Rogerc (6th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dim (here)
    Even my body feels alien to me anymore
    human activity leaves me uninterested, confuses me at best,
    including art, science and ideology of any kind
    and the mundane part is almost unbearable, i don't even want to eat anymore.

Worse is when somebody prompts to live life, take control, be the best you can
    and all those sort of all is well kind of attitude
    when every morning i wake up and see the day light i feel blind and i don't know how
    i end up here in this dark place seeking that narrow corridor back home
    but can't find it anywhere.
    Wow you're in a dark place friend.

I don't know whether this will help. but it's my experience anyway.

I came to the conclusion that I am a part of this universe, inseparable and wholly.

For whatever reason I am here.

I look around me every day and see creation around me and embrace it as a part of me. My atoms came from the same source as a bird, a tree and everything. I will die and become a part of the whole again.

For some reason I or have been put here in this form for a mere instant in the scheme of things.

This leads me to believe that human activity is merely a play and regardless of doomsayers or varying philosophies all is well.

As the Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius said on his deathbed, " Who am I to complain of having one part in a three act play - just to have been is suffice - life is just life's longing for life itself".

That thought makes it easier for me to remain relatively safe in this place.

cheers and love rogerc
    The more I learn the less I know

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2