Thread: Dr Robert Gallo created AIDS

1. Link to Post #1
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

Default Dr Robert Gallo created AIDS

These guys are like Nazis!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Daughter of Time (4th May 2012), frances (4th May 2012), jjjones (4th May 2012), Leon (4th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (5th May 2012), Paladin14 (4th May 2012), sandy (5th May 2012), seko (5th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr Robert Gallo created AIDS

I disagree, they are not like nazi's they never left they are nazi's...

if you understand this you understand the world today...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leon For This Post:

Neptun (4th May 2012), sandy (5th May 2012), seko (5th May 2012), thunder24 (4th May 2012), wynderer (4th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Leon (here)
    I disagree, they are not like nazi's they never left they are nazi's...

if you understand this you understand the world today...
    You are in a way right. Nazis were one of many New World Order creations and they got Nazi scientists to the US to continue their research via Operation Paper-clip.

Gorge Bush granddad Prescott Bush was Hitler's banker:

"How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Rumours of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades. Now the Guardian can reveal how repercussions of events that culminated in action under the Trading with the Enemy Act are still being felt by today's president"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004...secondworldwar

"The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics"
    http://hnn.us/articles/1796.html
    Last edited by Neptun; 4th May 2012 at 21:30.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

sandy (5th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Interesting! I have never been convinced of the mainstream story of HIV/AIDS, but have never gone beyond suspecting that Gallo has a huge ego and benefitted personally from the 'discovery' of HIV in many ways.

Does anyone remember when you could stand up in Hyde Park (literally on a soap box) and say what you wanted to (call for a revolution, overthrow of the government, and so on)? The Internet has become the new Hyde Park for of free speech, which is why I am so disappointed that Americans are not mobilising in their hundreds and thousands to stop laws being passed in their country to censor the Internet. Oh well, there will always be the computer geeks who will find a way round any censorship. We will always be one step ahead of the laws!

By the way, didn't the French find the HIV virus (see, I can't even remember their names because Gallo stamped his name all over HIV/AIDS) and isn't there a majority view in mainstream science that HIV is not a retrovirus?
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Neptun (4th May 2012), sandy (5th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

sdv,

The simple reason is the public worldwide love to tell themselves lies. Lies is how the NWO controls us and make people build their own mind-prison, by free will.

"Don't lie to yourself" is my new mantra. I have for years monitored my mind to avoid lying. I have become more stronger, powerful and intelligent because of that. Lies make people stupid. Think of the narrow-minded skeptic types. They are dumb as dirt and hide it with pseudo- intelligent rhetoric explaining why 2+2=5.

I wrote this thread about taking back our powers by not lying to ourselves.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...and-seek-truth
    Last edited by Neptun; 4th May 2012 at 22:49.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

buckminster fuller (5th May 2012), sandy (5th May 2012), sdv (4th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

fort detrick , maryland
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

sandy (5th May 2012), wynderer (4th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

I have always been of the opinion that HIV was created, intentionally, in a laboratory. It's a very effective way to eradicate those which Nazis or Illuminati or the powers that be consider undesirable: Africans, homosexuals, prostitutes, intravenous drug users, and of course, anyone who gets caught in the cross fire is a mere causualty. As for those who suffer from ill health and needed blood tranfusions back in those days, they were also considered undesirable (and still are) as they cost the government money. I'm not just saying this now. I have expounded these same words in a public presentation back in 1991. As for cancer, that is another very effective way to de-populate. When one takes into consideration that vaccines, which debilitate the immune system, are offered and sometimes forced on, the elderly, the sick and the weak, the purpose behind it becomes very clear. Of course, it is masked behind a smile and a promise to strengthen the immune system. And so it goes on and on and on...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

annieVee (5th May 2012), Hervé (5th May 2012), Neptun (5th May 2012), sandy (5th May 2012), sdv (5th May 2012), thunder24 (5th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Neptun (here)
    sdv,

The simple reason is the public worldwide love to tell themselves lies. Lies is how the NWO controls us and make people build their own mind-prison, by free will.

"Don't lie to yourself" is my new mantra. I have for years monitored my mind to avoid lying. I have become more stronger, powerful and intelligent because of that. Lies make people stupid. Think of the narrow-minded skeptic types. They are dumb as dirt and hide it with pseudo- intelligent rhetoric explaining why 2+2=5.

I wrote this thread about taking back our powers by not lying to ourselves.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...and-seek-truth
    Dear Neptun, may I suggest a "slight" rewording of your mantra which may make it more effective for you?

"Be True to Yourself" (positive phraseology works better

sdv,
    It has been suggested AIDS was created in a Lab in the late 1960s as a deliberate "bio-weapon" to infect & reduce the population of "undesirables", first trialled on servicemen without their knowledge, then South African population and a different strain allegedly given to gays in San Francisco "disguised" as hepatitus vaccines (spread by... you guessed it: The World Health Organisation). In both locations, it spread like wildfire and is doing so again in Asia although this is not very mainstream knowledge due to cultural taboos/political reasons.

There still exists a large mentality that only gay people will contract AIDS: this is a complete myth

According to the "conspiracy theory" AIDS is part animal bovine leukemia, combined with human hepatitus (...and alien DNA making it a very hard little sucker to treat conventionally as it is "programmed to self-mutate".

Claimed successful treatments include ozone/oxygen therapy (refer Ed McCabe); this includes 12 drops of hydrogen peroxide in juice or water daily & complete clean-up of diet; or actual pure ozone direct treatment.

There is also allegedly a well-known device/treatment (it's name escapes me at this time) which shatters the crystalline structure of the AIDS virus (and effective for a whole range of cancers).

It has been reported (I cannot verify) that people with negative blood types have a greater immunity, and a very small percentage of the population have a complete natural immunity.

The result is that many health practitioners attempting the above "quickly disappear" or get locked up, discredited, etc... you know the story
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 5th May 2012 at 02:05.

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

KiwiElf,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have to think about that. You may be right.

I have Rh negative. Do you think my blood type is immune to HIV? If that is the case then it sounds like an attempt to wipe out other bloodtypes that are Rh +. Those that have made this are weak and pathetic. They claim to be better and stronger than others and yet they dare not compete equally and oppress others to remain in power. Real power is to uplift others and serve humanity.

David Rockefeller"competition is a sin"

I guess they hate sheep so much, because they hate their own weakness.

Regarding cures of AIDS and cancer Bill Ryan made this interview with Jim Humble that discovered MMS(Miracle Mineral Supplement):

The "health organizations" are warning about MMS can cause someone to throw up and be dehydrated. I guess they think Chemotherapy is safer. (To the Americans: Sarcasm used here)
    Last edited by Neptun; 5th May 2012 at 01:01.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Alie (5th May 2012), KiwiElf (5th May 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

i see AIDS as the first of what i call the NWO Designer Diseases

the latest is Morgellon's, in which non-organic , self-replicating nanoparticles grow into fibers in the body, eventually extruding from the skin

theories include the particles originating from the chemtrails , & that we are all being given this particular NWO Designer Disease

19. Link to Post #11
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

From the man who designed the bl**dy f***ing thing:

Biowar Conspiracy: CIA-Pentagon Labs Made HIV by SUE ARRIGO, M.D.

What I Remember about the HIV Virus from the CIA Documents

Having looked briefly at some of the internet material today, that I had never looked into before, I realized that several physicians figured out that AIDS was a Bio-warfare disease. I want to write down what I know from inside the CIA, as that is the best use of my time. Clearly, if I had more time to research it carefully, I could get rid of the more in the errors of the details that I give. But as I don't have confidence that I will live long after writing this letter to you, I will write quickly about things, knowing that the gist of it will be correct.

A Biological Division's Defector is Tortured at the CIA

The report I wrote for DCI William Webster as a review of Bio-warfare research was not the first internal CIA document that I had authored with respect to the HIV virus.

The first report came about because a particular defector was HIV positive and the issue of how he had contracted it was relevant to his case.
    The CIA was planning on killing him. He was not a defector from the USSR though the Cold War was on. Like Frank Olson, he was a defector from the US's Army's Biological and Chemical Warfare Division at Ft. Detrick. He was a researcher, a developer of the HIV virus as a Bio-Warfare agent and wanted "out" after learning that it had been used on human beings to kill them.

He had never intended that the virus he helped make be used; he thought it was just a "deterrent". This was before the vaccine was developed at the Lab. So, he felt that he had helped build a "doomsday" virus that would kill everyone in the world. Partly, that was due to his black depression after being held in a CIA prison cell in the basement more than 2 months and tortured repeatedly..

I did go down and speak to him over the course of 3 meetings, each of 2-4 hours long. The CIA wanted me to convince him to be a good mind control slave, now that they had tortured him so very badly. They hoped that I, as a "successfully mentally adjusted" slave, could talk some sense into him. They valued his work and wanted him to help make yet another killer virus for them. The man was part black, unbeknownst to his captors, as he had passed for Caucasian. He was an eighth or a fourth black. He had a complete psychological block against selling Blacks down the river of death, which torture had not erased. He never told the torturers that he was part black and they never asked. I did not want the man to give up his conscience and respected his right to let the CIA kill him, rather that give in. My own case was not analogous; I was age 3 or 4 years old when the brainwashing and fracturing of my mind began. I survived by dissociating. He did not have that dubious but highly useful skill.

In any case, I listened to him as a courtesy, a last request of a natural born US citizen about to be executed by his government for his refusal to continue acting like a good Nazi. Much of his angst was over leaving behind a wife and children who would never know the truth.

The CIA was going to smear him as a homosexual when they reported his suicide of having drowned himself in the Potomac. This was not so long after the gay-AIDS scare broke into the US media. The CIA wanted to convince ordinary gay men that being HIV positive was such a certain and horrible death that a quick suicide was every sane persons immediate response. That was because AIDS was slow to kill people and the Cabal wanted people to die sooner of it. I had been shown the news article the CIA intended to give to the press. They had shown it to him to terrorize him into compliance and it was in his file. The CIA did not put his body in the Potomac, they saved themselves the effort of recovering it. One of their pathologists wrote up the falsified autopsy.

As I listened to the researcher's tale of grief, I inadvertently learned a lot about the development of the virus. At the time, I had no plans for that information; my report was on the attempts I made to get him to return to work. I had to document that I had made such attempts in order not to be tortured myself. As it was, I got tortured anyway for failing to get him back to work. So, in essence, I was tortured at that time for refusing to make the Bio-warfare based Final Solution go forward. It would not be the first time, nor the last.

What he told me was that he had spent 4 years of his life making the HIV virus into a Bio-warfare germ. He did not go much into the details of that research, and I did not ask. It was his particular expertise in making the virus virulent that had kept him alive for the 2 months. The Lab had no one to replace him yet. They had set up a partial lab in the CIA's basement and required him to keep doing further work, between torture sessions. He was not working with live viruses. His work involved making new genetic sequences to insert into viruses. Those genes were needed to make the virus spread better. It was this that tore at his soul later, knowing that he had made the HIV virus spread about 3 times as well by a gene he modified. It was not a simple modification, it required making a sequence of about 7 nucleotides and adding it to the specific gene in question at the right location. The CIA and the Lab wanted him to make a gene that could be added to any virus to do what he had done for the HIV virus. This was what they hoped to force him to do, be it in the CIA's basement under torture, or at the Lab "voluntarily". He never did make it for them. He was tortured to death for dragging his heels.

Full article here: http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/chan...contentid=4688
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (5th May 2012), KiwiElf (5th May 2012), sandy (5th May 2012), thunder24 (5th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I found this piece of information:
    "O Negative People Immune to HIV and AIDS"
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage821124/pg1

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

KiwiElf (5th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

There is a post on here now regarding negative blood types, who combined make up approx 15% of the population. O negative or RH negative account for approx 8% of the population. Negative means the Rhesus (monkey) Gene is not present in people with negative blood types. As for negative blood types all being immune to AIDS, I cannot verify this (altho someone else maybe able to). .

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ation-or-Alien

I am not suggesting in any way that my previous post implied "cures". - Please, do your own research in this regard, but history would indicate there is quite a bit of truth to it.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 6th May 2012 at 08:37.

24. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

I'm not a geneticist, but I have read that blood type does NOT give immunity to HIV/Aids. This urban myth has been around for years

From the little knowledge that I do have, I know that Rh negative has to do with our red blood cells, whereas AIDS is with white blood cells. There is a genetic mutation that can offer some protection, but it's not connected to blood type.

At the risk of sounding pompous, i would appreciate people thinking carefully before perpetuating myths that could promote irresponsible behaviour as far as protecting our health is concerned...

Quote Does anyone remember when you could stand up in Hyde Park (literally on a soap box) and say what you wanted to
    You still can...and there are speakers corners in 7 other cities in the UK too now
    Last edited by Tarka the Duck; 5th May 2012 at 07:44.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

KiwiElf (5th May 2012), sdv (5th May 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member Grace For Ki's Avatar
    Thanks

sdv made a some valid points there and all you can say in return is dont believe in the lies? Unfortunately, I think you may have fallen for the lies too young grasshopper. Just because you latch on to the first story you want to believe, does not make it true whats so ever.
    A thousand eyes see a thousand shades.
    Some see white, and others gray
    But it's all within one frame.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace For Ki For This Post:

KiwiElf (5th May 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Quote The "health organizations" are warning about MMS can cause someone to throw up and be dehydrated
    These warnings from 'health organisations' really make me laugh! If MMS can cause dehydration then drink lots of water!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote You still can...and there are speakers corners in 7 other cities in the UK too now
    Awesome news indeed! Too much whining and not enough appreciation of the freedoms we do have.

Quote At the risk of sounding pompous, i would appreciate people thinking carefully before perpetuating myths that could promote irresponsible behaviour as far as protecting our health is concerned...
    A wise warning indeed. In parts of Africa there is this belief that sex with a virgin is a cure for AIDS, so the rape of girls as young as 18 months old has become a scourge on the continent.
    Last edited by sdv; 5th May 2012 at 11:00.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

i dont know if anyone has played prototype 1&2 the game talks a lot about biowarfare and other issues too, it shows alot what goes behind closed doors.

+ Reply to Thread