+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Keshe Foundation gives free energy and other technology to ALL countries.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 times in 426 posts

Default Keshe Foundation gives free energy and other technology to ALL countries.

Could this be a potential game changer. I haven't seen it reported in many places.

http://www.keshefoundation.com/phpbb...php?f=2&t=2478

On the 21st of the April 2012 in the first international presentation at the Keshe Foundation centre in Belgium, the Foundation did start the full transfer of technologies to world governments.

The Keshe Foundation through its ethos of world equality did organise and executed the first of its series of presentations of all its technologies for world governments.

In this first meeting the Keshe Foundation explained and demonstrated and systems were shown and physically given to their government representatives to the ambassadors and the representative of the attending nations to handle and test.

In this meeting full operation of systems for all technologies developed by the Foundation were fully explained and most systems were demonstrated for their operation.

In this invitation all the nations on the United nation charter who could be contacted have been contacted and were invited.

For this presentation world space organisations the Like of European space agency and NASA were directly spoken to and invited.

Therefore from 21.4.2012 the Space technology and all Know-how’s of the Keshe Foundation are directly offered and are made available freely for transfer to world governments.

From this point on it is the responsibility of the nations to bring the space, health, food and the energy discoveries and technologies developed by the Keshe Foundation to their citizens.

The copy of the invitation letter to world ambassadors in Belgium is attached below and information in the invitation clearly states that our technologies are, will and have been transferred free of charge and without any ties to all nations.

We invited the ambassadors of the United State of America, ambassadors of the smallest islands nations in carbines to ambassadors of the poorest nations in Africa. Thus we have started the full transfer of technology to all nations irrespective of their size, colour, belief, financial strength and political orientation.

The second round of the presentation for the nations whom could not attend for whatever reasons will be organised and to be held at the Keshe Foundation centre in September of the 2012.

Our technology from this point on is in the hand of your nation and from the Holly day of the 21.04.2012 our knowledge has become your nations knowledge and assets.

We hope that the world nations will use this new knowledge for its peaceful development for the advancement of human race.

Yours faithfully
    M T Keshe

The founder of the Keshe Foundation.

Below is the Copy of the invitation to the representatives of the governments

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to aikya For This Post:

Bhusunda (7th May 2012), Bongo (7th May 2012), DeDukshyn (26th June 2012), gaiagirl (6th May 2012), gigha (4th May 2012), goinghome2012 (27th June 2012), greybeard (6th May 2012), Hervé (7th May 2012), jjjones (4th May 2012), Kindred (6th May 2012), Mad Hatter (5th May 2012), Marianne (5th May 2012), Marin (5th May 2012), NancyV (7th May 2012), onawah (7th May 2012), penn (6th May 2012), Reinhard (27th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th June 2012), Sabrina (6th May 2012), spiritguide (4th May 2012), TraineeHuman (6th May 2012), transitionalman (6th May 2012), UnrealDreams (5th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Keshe Foundation gives free energy and other technology to ALL countries.

aikya, thank you for the post. i have been aware of the Keshe Foundation/Free energy, hopefully soon the world will be using "free energy". I sure hope that more avalonians read your post, quite informative. again thank you for sharing this vital information. namaste, peace and love universally

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

Mad Hatter (5th May 2012), transitionalman (6th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

Default Re: Keshe Foundation gives free energy and other technology to ALL countries.

I think the best approach is to get free energy out underground by someone teaches 10 guys and they teach 10 other guys each how to build a free energy device viral style.

Most governments are controlled by the NWO and they will probably not answer, because free energy is oppressed technology.

Just my take.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

jjjones (4th May 2012), Mad Hatter (5th May 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (26th June 2012), sdv (5th May 2012), seko (5th May 2012), tonton (6th May 2012), UnrealDreams (5th May 2012), wynderer (6th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

The Obombinator ain't too thrilled: http://www.keshefoundation.com/en/me...ation-response

Dennis

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

jjjones (4th May 2012), Mad Hatter (5th May 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012), OoLaLaFrenchGirl (6th May 2012), seko (5th May 2012), spiritguide (4th May 2012), UnrealDreams (5th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    The Obombinator ain't too thrilled: http://www.keshefoundation.com/en/me...ation-response

Dennis
    Looks like the heat is being turned up and someone other than O has their hand on the control. Love it! Looks like the playing field is being equalized for the benefit of all worldwide.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Mad Hatter (5th May 2012), TraineeHuman (6th May 2012), UnrealDreams (5th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

At first glance............this could bring world peace!!!!!!!

Holy cow. This is huge. If every nation had access to this technology, wars would be impossible. The Rothschild's war machine would have one big flat tire!!!

This technology MUST be standardized. Instead, Obama is criminalizing it, because he is a Rothschild puppet.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UnrealDreams For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th May 2012), Dennis Leahy (5th May 2012), Mad Hatter (5th May 2012), OoLaLaFrenchGirl (6th May 2012), Precog (27th June 2012), spiritguide (5th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Dennis
    It looks like web page trying to create calendar set up like a Trojan.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th May 2012), Mad Hatter (5th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Dennis
    Cant read it unfortunatly, i do not trust the calendar set up (pop up greys out the rest of the screen and cant scroll), seems a bit unusual to me.

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Through my meek portal on the Internet grid the faint glitter of light shines to indicate that at all levels there are enlightened souls that are doing their best tactically to fight the cabal. Those that cannot see the entirety of the universal struggle unfolding should take pause and truly decide if they are part of the problem or part of the solution. The true enemy hides in the last place you will ever find it, within itself, and that is EGO. Trusting it makes us paranoid and skeptical, and denying it allows us to be trusting and selfless. I would suggest watching a film called "Revolver" and glimpse into the world we reside in. http://www.hulu.com/watch/356509/revolver

If this post here is deterring from the subject please delete it. It is only submitted because when enlightening information gets posted in a thread there is always skepticism posted to deflate the message. Thank you for this thread and it's messages! IMHO

17. The Following User Says Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

OoLaLaFrenchGirl (6th May 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Levent tonga (here)

Dennis
    It looks like web page trying to create calendar set up like a Trojan.
    Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)

Dennis
    Cant read it unfortunatly, i do not trust the calendar set up (pop up greys out the rest of the screen and cant scroll), seems a bit unusual to me.
    Just hit the X in the top right corner of the pop up and the pop up will disappear and you can read what's on the page.

A rather poorly designed website, but I'm keeping an open mind.

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    The subject ios the Executive Order issued by Obomber on April 23, 2012. Here's a different way to see an analysis of the Executive Order of Apr 23rd:

Dennis

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th May 2012), jjjones (7th May 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012), spiritguide (6th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Im reasonably sure the Keshe technology was the one to bring down that fancy US drone in one piece. http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-110609.php cheers, love you all

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

IF this is true it's huge. Im just sceptical. Lets hope I`m wrong

They didn't let Tesla work go real, why would this stuff work now.

Also there is the foul smell of psycho-ops all around it..

23. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

talk about doing benefits for mankind, how about Open Source these Free Energy technology...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th May 2012), Bongo (7th May 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Considering how many people have been crying out for free energy and other advanced technologies to be released, it boggles my mind how few people have read this thread. Is it because most of it is not true? Is it because of disinterest, denial or disbelief? Is it because we haven't heard about it in mainstream media?

I can't help but wonder if full disclosure will create a similar lack of interest by all the people who have been screaming for disclosure.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th May 2012), jjjones (7th May 2012), Marin (6th May 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012), penn (6th May 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (26th June 2012), Sabrina (6th May 2012), spiritguide (6th May 2012), transitionalman (6th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #16
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

here is the man's youtbe channel...quite a few vids to watch..

https://youtube.com/user/keshefoundation

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

EXCELLENT! And, Long overdue!

I'm feeling a heightened sense of Unity and Peace.

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

It looks as though free energy is already out. The Keshe foundation is selling the free energy generator to the public....they did this before publicly releasing the technology to the governments, which I think was a rather neat strategy. I haven't read any user feedback about the generators they are selling, but if they work as they say they do, this could be a real game changer. Up until now, as far as I am aware, the suppression and intimidation of those developing free energy has been done by un-named people, from un-named organisations, or by big corporations, governments have not been 'seen' to be involved. What this latest Keshe Foundation donation does is make it public and, more importantly, completely transparent. If governments sit on it, they are now open to serious challenge in public, by the public and potentially could possibly be seen as guilty of crimes against humanitiy. Also, how can they keep banging on about reducing pollution, etc, when it is on public record that they have been given the technology for effective clean, free energy. It will be interesting to observe how this plays out.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aikya For This Post:

conk (8th May 2012), STATIC (7th May 2012)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Dennis
    No, he isn't, lol. But it's out there now and neither he nor any of the corporate bullies can't disappear it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by jjjones (here)
    aikya, thank you for the post. i have been aware of the Keshe Foundation/Free energy, hopefully soon the world will be using "free energy". I sure hope that more avalonians read your post, quite informative. again thank you for sharing this vital information. namaste, peace and love universally
    You're very welcome. I feel cautiously excited about this release. Peace to you too. Namaste, jjones.

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)

Dennis
    Looks like the heat is being turned up and someone other than O has their hand on the control. Love it! Looks like the playing field is being equalized for the benefit of all worldwide.
    Me too, love that he's not in control and doesn't like that to boot, and yes, on an equal playing field the game really will change things immensely, and they will like that even less, lol!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast