+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Keshe Foundation gives free energy and other technology to ALL countries.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: Keshe Foundation gives free energy and other technology to ALL countries.

Quote Posted by aikya (here)
    It looks as though free energy is already out. The Keshe foundation is selling the free energy generator to the public....they did this before publicly releasing the technology to the governments, which I think was a rather neat strategy. I haven't read any user feedback about the generators they are selling, but if they work as they say they do, this could be a real game changer. Up until now, as far as I am aware, the suppression and intimidation of those developing free energy has been done by un-named people, from un-named organisations, or by big corporations, governments have not been 'seen' to be involved. What this latest Keshe Foundation donation does is make it public and, more importantly, completely transparent. If governments sit on it, they are now open to serious challenge in public, by the public and potentially could possibly be seen as guilty of crimes against humanitiy. Also, how can they keep banging on about reducing pollution, etc, when it is on public record that they have been given the technology for effective clean, free energy. It will be interesting to observe how this plays out.

Anyone here know enough about physics, especially plasma physics, that they can comment on this?

Thanks, meat suit for the YouTube channel. I watched this one, and know I don't have the physics understanding to know how practical (or just theoretical) this is.

Dennis
    p.s. I did ask Jason Verbelli

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

meat suit (7th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Default Re: Keshe Foundation gives free energy and other technology to ALL countries.

I cannot cite the law but it made it illegal to sell free energy devices in the U.S.. The law states that products sold must enhance the economy, free energy devices will take away from the economy (energy being the largest market in the world). Don’t think that little phrase was added by accident.

Rich

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Hervé (7th May 2012), Marin (11th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,604 times in 20,701 posts

If the free energy generators are being sold to the public, would someone please provide a link where they can be purchased? Thanks!
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Marin (10th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

Read through the energy section. You can't just buy one though. There is some type of reservation process that you have to go through.

http://www.keshefoundation.com/en/shop/product/view/2/3

Here is the PDF reservation form for a 3-4KW unit
    http://keshefoundation.com/pdfs/Appl...0generator.pdf
    Last edited by STATIC; 7th May 2012 at 15:36.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

Marin (10th May 2012), onawah (7th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,604 times in 20,701 posts

According to the info here:
    It says that there are 0 units in stock, so it looks like they are being made to order.
    A small unit would be 5000 euros, or about $6524 in U.S. dollars.
    That's out of the price range of people like me, but if utility companies would buy them and lease them to their customers to be purchased in payments, that would be a great next step,
    Of course, most utility companies would never do that, will all their vested interests,, so it would probably have to be entrepreneur companies to start that trend.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Marin (10th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I wasn't able to find anything new on this topic. There has to be a report somewhere. At least by a person involved with the testing, incognito. Did you guys find anything new on that point? I'm very sceptical about their device, but if it works it would be a game changer.

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Here is the 5 part series on the basis of their technology, presented by the founder, M. T. Keshe;

I'll only post the picture of the first video, with the remaining links to the other 4 below:

part 2: https://youtube.com/watch?v=jRc9G...feature=relmfu

part 3: https://youtube.com/watch?v=oW_iT...feature=relmfu

part 4: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y-qLy...feature=relmfu

part 5: https://youtube.com/watch?v=mbVds...feature=relmfu

Some absolutely new and formative knowledge regarding humanity's understanding of our physical reality.

By the same token, while all this technology is significant, and has the potential to change Much...

In Truth, it is Humanity's Spiritual Development that needs advancement such that we will Not use this wonderfully powerful knowledge in the continued destruction of each other, and our world.

In Unity, Peace and Love

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (30th June 2012), danceblackcatdance (27th June 2012), penn (28th June 2012), TargeT (27th June 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    It says that there are 0 units in stock, so it looks like they are being made to order.
    That's out of the price range of people like me, but if utility companies would buy them and lease them to their customers to be purchased in payments, that would be a great next step,
    Of course, most utility companies would never do that, will all their vested interests,, so it would probably have to be entrepreneur companies to start that trend.
    I can't open this page... is this just me?

I'd be very interested in tossing money at somethign like this
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I can't open this page... is this just me?

I'd be very interested in tossing money at somethign like this
    I was on the official site just a bit ago, but I just tried to do so again, and it won't link... perhaps it's being 'jammed'?

Update @ 9:25 EST - yes, I was on the site about 8:00, and just left it linked in one window, while doing other stuff on other windows... went to look at some more items there, and it refused to refresh or link any more... kept getting a 'timed out' message. I think it's being 'blacklisted'... but, I'll be sure to check again in the AM.
    Last edited by Kindred; 27th June 2012 at 01:27.

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

That page worked fine an hour ago. Nothing new has been there, you could preorder still. I`m really really interested in people being in touch with this device talking.

edit: Their page is down indeed. Making me curious even more.

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    I was on the official site just a bit ago, but I just tried to do so again, and it won't link... perhaps it's being 'jammed'?

Update @ 9:25 EST - yes, I was on the site about 8:00, and just left it linked in one window, while doing other stuff on other windows... went to look at some more items there, and it refused to refresh or link any more... kept getting a 'timed out' message. I think it's being 'blacklisted'... but, I'll be sure to check again in the AM.
    more likely is that it is experiencing a heavy traffic load (maybe because you bumped the thread? haha) and is not set up to handle it... I'll keep trying, thanks for the verification.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Kindred (here)

more likely is that it is experiencing a heavy traffic load (maybe because you bumped the thread? haha) and is not set up to handle it... I'll keep trying, thanks for the verification.
    Indeed, let`s not jump to conclusions. They didn't bring anything but a really nice story yet either. If they don't come back they will keep us wondering forever, did they give up their scheme or were they forced to give up their science? Will we ever know? 'goes to cry in a corner'

19. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

if I had the money, i would be all over this. how much would be the initial investment?

20. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I believe that this is the end goal and this is being prepared in the united states incrementally. We now have a deregulated energy industry now so independent companies can now sell traditional energy directly to consumers so they have more choices. We just have to keep unraveling the monopolies in a way that doesn't disenfranchise them or the people they employ so it is a more controlled demolition to allow the CEOs to adapt the companies to a new climate. Next, the EPA's power needs to be curved in favor of a more democratic process. This couldn't happen with a handful of companies in control of all market share.

There doesn't need to be a national "discussion" about free energy because the energy industry will simply buy political influence and opinion. I believe it should be quietly rolled out so individual consumers can choose their own energy platform thus making smart meters obsolete.

More exotic free energy solutions should be regulated, but regulated in the form of a protocol as opposed to an everchanging list of do's and do not's.

When energy is free, we can move on to making money off associated products and services similar to web services on the internet. When energy costs come down, ALL prices come down and money is freed up to spend on research, exploration, and better ways of providing energy.

Energy technically wouldn't be free to the average person, but open-source patents to free energy would allow great products to be created by entrepreneurs and technically savvy consumers. I do believe that the subscription model for energy will become obsolete, unless the concept of the grid evolves enough to stay relevant and provide an enhanced experience not attainable (or safely attainable) in a one-off solution.

For example: the postal industry would be transformed by utilizing a grid model for a network of portals for moving industrial and consumer-level objects across large distances. Powering a one-off portal would be more hazardous than maintaining a central network to power many portals to everywhere.

Another example: Wireless electricity powered from this re-purposed grid of free energy would revolutionize technology by allowing us to shed the need of batteries. Batteries would become a low tech solution for unsettled areas without a grid (off world application). Devices would become exponentially more sophisticated, and more portable which would be even more cost effective to ship (given we have a portal network). Costs would drop drastically and the vast majority of people would experience a dramatic increase in their quality of life. Food will be cheaper or free depending on what gets invented under such new conditions, and the bare necessities will be more easily attainable.

Not to get too long-winded but that would fundamentally change everything and concrete actions have been made and are still being made as evidenced in this story!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to aceninja For This Post:

TargeT (27th June 2012)

22. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    I cannot cite the law but it made it illegal to sell free energy devices in the U.S.. The law states that products sold must enhance the economy, free energy devices will take away from the economy (energy being the largest market in the world). Don’t think that little phrase was added by accident.

Rich
    The law can easily be challenged. Solar Panels are technically a free energy device. They are expensive as all get out and inefficient, but that exception is enough to exploit.

23. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by goinghome2012 (here)
    if I had the money, i would be all over this. how much would be the initial investment?
    3-4 KW AC/DC units : € 5 000

10 KW AC/DC units : € 20 000

Quote The systems total annual cost of running, maintenance and fuelling will be 100 euros per year for period of 30 years contract, and the supply of any fuel and maintenance for systems will be done by the Foundation.
    Web site is responding again, feel free to browse around!
    Last edited by TargeT; 27th June 2012 at 06:23.
    Where are you?

24. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

the Keshe foundation is more than just free energy, if such a statement can be made... he is also saying they they have revolutionised the way we will travel, planes are redundant, test flights of the Magravs tech get round the world in 5 to 10 minutes, able to create food & water from 'the universe' (as in end to famine and drought), can 're-set' the human body from physical disease (as in goodbye pharmaceuticals).... subsequently Obama has signed a presidential decree to block this technology (probably also because they managed to take down that drone).. this interview is well worth watching and i understand PA's Jean-Luc has met M T Keshe several times and has posted his thoughts in this thread...

Keshe sounds like a very noble man with the best interests of humanity at heart
    Last edited by danceblackcatdance; 27th June 2012 at 07:54.
    OOB NOOB

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (7th July 2012), penn (28th June 2012), TargeT (28th June 2012)

26. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Anyone here know enough about physics, especially plasma physics, that they can comment on this?
    I listened to some free-disclosure vids which seemed to claim experimental success of manipulating natural forces. Doing so with hand-sized coil sets, apparently arrayed in a dome shaped configuration. Perhaps other undisclosed devices as well. Clear evidence was not displayed or corroborated in these vids.

The main claim concerning plasma was it's ubiquitous nature, at atomic scales. Fusion also seemed inherent per atom, (but not at large scales). As a more energetic state of matter, plasma simply interfaces with or between other (sub) atomic entities (protons, electrons antimatter) . All these atomic entities were inferred to configure according to local-magnetic-environment... The claim was that his reactor managed to interact to advantage and draw electrical power. The ability to produce gravitational and magnetic fields in the same device has been claimed. "First research to physically prove it" is claimed.

What seems missing from my radical mindset, was the bigger circuit integrating all natural or all Universe forces. He seemed to infer that earth generates magnetic fields and generates these fields without external inputs? Perhaps he simply subdivides one magneto-sphere-system for an example. The combined and inseparable fields of magnetism-&-gravity does sound very likely to me: But "as a plasma at the same time" just sounds like the atomic sized energy conversion units. BTW, the term magrav can be googled. - He seems to claim mutual control of these together, intact, in small equipment. OK. I'm listening.

Quote Posted by danceblackcatdance (here)
    .... this interview is well worth watching ...
    4minute onwards>> http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/me...she-foundation)

He did not name the "prime mover" powering this generation of the magnetic fields. (A bigger-circuit-picture which i have searched for. My search has focussed on the force field associations with an isotropic force field configuration. I see these as primal and as precursors to dipole fields. He mentioned something almost, but not quite comparable to an "isotropic field configuration".

There was a few minute mention of material-specific-magnetism. Like plastic magnets which attract plastic. Seemly requiring that both objects need specific structuring to express this. Then the concept of creating gravity fields, to share in the the so called "weightlessness of outer space"... These, to me would seem to involve the concept of a "primal force" which also condenses on planets (or to a smaller extent on smaller bodies), in the form of gravity. Just that normal awareness of gravity is tuned un weight or mass alone. Given that specific molecular-structural-alignments in objects or masses are properly aligned with other matching atomic-structural-alignments, in other local objects.... That both bodies share sort of a structural tuning, in that case, magnetism would occurs. This is my intuitive interpretation. Ferromegnetic materials might manifest these common qualities, which allows ferro magnetism to work-- Where apparently the quality exists in all ferromagnetic materials and a few other elements as well. Likewise, we generally don't find such common qualities, without what?-- Re-engineering them in specific materials.

Perhaps a great interest may generate public "down payments" or donations, for what? Perhaps benefactors fund the global research? Un-monopolized energy, instant-healing, easy-levitation and "free protien out of fresh air".... devices? Was that said? (Free energy per se, is the wrong term according to Keshe, possibly inferring it should be called induced-plasma-reconfiguration?-- Holographic-retunning anyone? .... Later on: Astronaut-space-travel to recycle CO2 into new food?... Absorb all these energies as in feeding people? Solid Co2 for human food? Simply reconfigured states of matter? Reconfiguring matter into diverse states of matter, or restoring ill human bodies to original health? This sounds like reverse engineering of DNA for the purpose of restoration. Or a ship sized closed system, which recycles everything including all bodily emissions. It has been said the 'explorers' of a race, are the ones who move the planet-- Better to interest them in a tech, to get funding.

OK- I'm boring people, i'll stop now. Are we not safer in common discussions? Safer in tech disclosures? Please contribute discussion here, (anyone)?

I need head phones to catch Keshe's voice intonation. Thankful and grateful for free listening and open, un restricted access to Keshe video from link on Avalon.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 27th June 2012 at 15:23.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Turcurulin (27th June 2012)

28. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Their page up up again. My call out still stands. If anyone of you finds a report by someone who has been near one of those devices, please post it here. I can't afford the cash needed, but its not a lot for a company. Some people must have seen it working!

29. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

With thanks to the Dr Keshe and the link-providers on this thread, i was able to navigate around the site. It seems to be a discussion site, with interesting topics, politely presented... I wondered if certain curiosities would be addressed.

Like..... Would the foundation release the tech open-source. If not, why?

I saw this line of questioning asked twice in the same post. Where Dr Keshe was responding to questions directly. However the questioner listed several questions along with this open-sourcing question. Apparently no response was given, concerning open sourcing. What might be surmised concerning lack of response to this question?

I am wondering if the lack of response relates to the very heavily black out around low-cost-energy. Also the implications of nuclear-engineeed materials science , biological science, and nuclear-mechanics in general. I am wondering if the world controllers are hesitantly preparing to release the true history and friendlier edge of nuclear science. Why do i suddenly connect dots in this manner?

It was just yesterday that a thread showed up, which offers ample evidence. It refers to the concept titled: Nuclear Scam Scare

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ant-you-to-see
    Here is a quick copy-paste list of links provided by Avalonians on that thread.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ejCQrOTE-XA
    https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ejCQrOTE-XA
    http://youtu.be/x42qi7Fz1L0
    http://vimeo.com/25248241 from this website http://www.benwilliamslibrary.com/
    in the videos section
    Also Interresting:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=3hZo5k0V9M0
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=RHeOoz6xCds
    Read more on Chernobyl?:
    http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.co...chernobyl.html
    .... a report on chernobyl by galen winsor onhttp://www.sheldonemrylibrary.com/Williams1986.htm

It would seem that sufficiently small quantities of plutonium are safe to handle providing quantities are sufficiently smaller than.....

5 inch (12.7 cm) diameter of mass of pure plutonium is the basic critical mass, according to:
    Gallen Windsor, Richland, Washington.
    @ 24:00+ RE: first link above.

In conclusion, it would seem that way too many humans today would readily break this important rule. That for what ever reason, many humans would in effect cause massive explosions, perhaps anywhere and at random.

This would seem to answer why safe nukes for the masses would need be highly controlled. Humanity is far too irresponsible. Power possessing humans would effectively conclude, that a near police-state mechanism, is required to ensure safety.

The cat is out of the bag. Humanity's cry of today is an extreme paradox.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast