+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Keshe Foundation gives free energy and other technology to ALL countries.

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Default Re: Keshe Foundation gives free energy and other technology to ALL countries.

Furthermore, RE the first YouTube links in post #38.... @ 1:01:00 +

"A Real Story" (~paraphrased and simplified~)... concerning nuclear waste.... There are no nuclear wastes. Rather there are only materials created in a reactor to be recovered and used beneficially. Now high level waste is radio active and self heating, (needing proper and safe handling)..... Referring to material that is low level waste and beneficial, it could be used safely, (given responsible systems)... What then is the 'excuse' for low level waste procedures in effect today? That is an excuse for governmentally mandated , non inspect-able, disposal, so that organized crime can get rid of any evidence they want and it can never be dug up again (as for forensics purposes).

This aspect might be the reason that the Keshe Foundation wants to fully and exclusively service the small AC-DC generator units. How could do-it-yourselfers manage such things? Perhaps even the small generators collect 'valuable' resources . Perhaps malevolent humans could amass these and 'reprocess' such material, to dangerous levels. Otherwise, perhaps humans might produce high-level commodities like gold, etc? What might this do to society? Turn commerce upside down? Herein might lie the reason that white hats and others might like to foster reliable commercial-systems, before allowing decentralized production of energy.

It would seem conceivable to me that the Keshe Foundation has been provisionally permitted to develop this market and system of safe management. I don't know. It seems that a Greek company was working and preparing to release a home 'cold-fushion' unit:
    http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...IR-110113.html
    and the subscriber access: of hour-2
    Quote Sterling Allan - Open Source Free Energy Devices
    January 13, 2011
    "Sterling Allan from Pure Energy Systems is with us to talk about open source free energy devices and exotic free energy technologies. Sterling Allan is the CEO of PESwiki.com, one of the best news and directory service websites focusing on cutting edge free energy technologies. Mr. Allan's graduate studies at BYU and the University of Arizona were in Bioelectrochemisty, studying the interaction between external electrical stimuli and physiological systems. Sterling is the founder of a dozen-plus organizations whose functions range from preparedness and alternative energy development and promotion to defining, teaching and researching better ways to live as a society. Prior to his focused involvement in free energy over the past eight years, Sterling was an activist in promoting principles of freedom and defending them against forces conspiring to establish world tyranny. In this interview, we focus on workable devices as well as some of the devices that might become available in 2011. Will this be the year that something finally happens on the free energy front? Don't miss this program. Topics Discussed: PESwiki.com, free energy, open source, Stanley Meyers, 2011, solar power, magnetic motors, Fleischmann Pons, cold fusion, renewable energy, anthropogenic global warming, weather manipulation, black-ops, air car, CO2 taxes, ionic air, wave energy, downdraft energy towers and more......"
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 29th June 2012 at 09:18.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: Keshe Foundation gives free energy and other technology to ALL countries.

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    talk about doing benefits for mankind, how about Open Source these Free Energy technology...
    He did, the patents were sent to every government in the world...
    that were humble enough to graciously accept them...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

modwiz (22nd July 2012)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    I cannot cite the law but it made it illegal to sell free energy devices in the U.S.. The law states that products sold must enhance the economy, free energy devices will take away from the economy (energy being the largest market in the world). Don’t think that little phrase was added by accident.
    Rich
    Come on! use your imagination! unfortunately that is a load of mind control, disempowering propaganda, show me the economic data that would show that, utter mind control propaganda, why people mindlessly swallow such nonsense is beyond me...
    in fact it would be the exact opposite, (think Star Wars or Star Trek universe as both are premised on an 'unlimited energy' supply model) mind you the elite 1-2% might lose their shirts, but so what, who's got a problem with that?
    Last edited by sigma6; 22nd July 2012 at 22:10.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (22nd July 2012), modwiz (22nd July 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    According to the info here:
    http://www.keshefoundation.com/en/shop/product/view/2/3
    It says that there are 0 units in stock, so it looks like they are being made to order.
    A small unit would be 5000 euros, or about $6524 in U.S. dollars.
    That's out of the price range of people like me, but if utility companies would buy them and lease them to their customers to be purchased in payments, that would be a great next step,
    Of course, most utility companies would never do that, will all their vested interests,, so it would probably have to be entrepreneur companies to start that trend.
    the crazy thing is he says they cost about a hundred bucks a piece to make, (think about the implications of that!) but is forced to operate this way (at least for now...) in order to not give the impression he is trying to 'usurp' the existing governmental system of things... hows that for ya' the world is going to hell in a handbasket, and the puppet governments and their endless parasitic alphabet entourage are worried about people trying to usurp their rat like positions on the sinking ship... (ship of fools I say...)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (22nd July 2012), modwiz (22nd July 2012)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by goinghome2012 (here)
    if I had the money, i would be all over this. how much would be the initial investment?
    5000 euros buys you in, and your donation helps to undermine the parasitical elite power controlling criminal syndicates that rule the world and who are destroying our planet... and the icing on the cupcake is that you never have to pay another electricity bill, take one and put it in your camper van conversion and you can travel the world... is that worth the price of admission or what... ?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

modwiz (22nd July 2012), NancyV (22nd July 2012)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote It would seem conceivable to me that the Keshe Foundation has been provisionally permitted to develop this market and system of safe management. I don't know. It seems that a Greek company was working and preparing to release a home 'cold-fushion' unit:
    re: that Greek Company, it sounds like they were just trying to steal Andrea Rossi's E-Cat technology, and he is just too (smart?) to not give it any 'energy'...

old maxim "You can't con an honest man..."

re: Keshe, highly doubt he is being 'permitted', far from it, he is just smart enough to maintain himself in such a manner that those who live under the rocks have been unable (so far) to stick one of their blood sucking tentacles on him. When he presented one of his theories to a University, they 'accepted 95%' of what he was saying, the other 5% according to him was their 'corporate' sponsors saying no... His theory on the origin of the universe was therefore not accepted, but the next day, Stephen Hawking updated his 20 year old thesis on ... the 'origin of the universe' essentially stealing his ideas... when he confronted them, they had the nerve to say 'he is just an old man' let him have his way... (not denying the theft!!) this is disgusting and shameful what is going on in Western society these days... Canada, jails him for 11 days and steals his computer data, the US tries to make it criminal to live in a world free from Crime Syndicates? (that is what 'free energy' is all about... FREEDOM from criminal cabals) ... you could build a home off the grid ... free heat, light, water, food,

So he is quickly learning that the world is an illusion, that the Universities, and the patent offices are just 'funnels' to steal other peoples ideas... he is figuring it out... I like how he invited the police in to his house and told them to look and inspect anything they wanted... smart man... he is 'inferring no opponent' ... creating no resistance... as Frank Herbert said in 'Dune'... "the slow blade penetrates the shield..." haha - but rest assured ...there is danger, and powerful negative interests all around him...
    Last edited by sigma6; 22nd July 2012 at 22:34.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (22nd July 2012), modwiz (22nd July 2012), NancyV (22nd July 2012)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Sigma6, Your elucidation of Dr Keshe's public interactions, might educate us all the more, if you also provide publicly available sources of "released information"-- When you indicate our missive posts. At least a few source articles, even Dr Keshe's own links, pin-pointed, could help stabilize Avalon's familiarity with this man. I bet some of us would like to persuade some of our own associates, to pay attention to Dr Keshe's developments. Except, that if we quote some guy on Avalon with: "Check out this guys post's, he seems to know about Dr Keshe" ...Ya?....Who?.... The interest level would improve, if we had handy, some pin-pointed specifics. Yes, we know that we can search for it all, (while we can), on google-- Do our own homework.

But Sigma6, we like your flare and could benefit from it, to spark our elucidation. The peace and unity of humanity sure needs some flare added, in this day and age. On the other hand, we should not want to overwhelm the masses. I'm trying to take that attitude into myself. That is why i assume that goberments are not killing off free thinkers, by the train-loads-- Doing that in the wild west style, today. There is some kind of rapprochement, so the good can to some extent, continue along their path.

The Stephen Hawking episode sure deserves links with good analysis made clear for the masses. It deserves a poster of some kind. I'm disgusted with that kind of practice.

I agree with points of yours, like the patenting scam. There are tons of hard realities for us to bear. Much of the big public fanfare probably is nothing but puppet shows. Merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

13. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    I cannot cite the law but it made it illegal to sell free energy devices in the U.S.. The law states that products sold must enhance the economy, free energy devices will take away from the economy (energy being the largest market in the world). Don’t think that little phrase was added by accident.
    Rich
    Come on! use your imagination! unfortunately that is a load of mind control, disempowering propaganda, show me the economic data that would show that, utter mind control propaganda, why people mindlessly swallow such nonsense is beyond me...
    in fact it would be the exact opposite, (think Star Wars or Star Trek universe as both are premised on an 'unlimited energy' supply model) mind you the elite 1-2% might lose their shirts, but so what, who's got a problem with that?
    I can cite the "law" that prevents new, alternative energy technologies to be patented in the US, (and the recent executive Order by Obama regarding Iran specifically did state that upsetting the US economic applecart is an act of aggression on Iran's part.)

It is found within the "Patent Security Category Review List" documentation for "Secrecy Order" designation at the USPTO (patent office.)

Rather than copy what I found here, allow me to give a link to the Energy Reform section of The Reset Button document. Within it, there is a discussion of specifics in the Secrecy Order documentation, as well as a link to read for yourself the nebulous (when they want to be) and specific (when they want to be) items that can trigger a secrecy order.

www.resetbutton2012.org/Documents/ResetButtonFull.pdf#page=69

Dennis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3