+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFO's below horizon, large space craft and 2012super moon footage.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default UFO's below horizon, large space craft and 2012super moon footage.

These videos are music videos with the footage added to them so please mute the audio if you're not into dance/club music. Filmed with a meade telescope.

This video shows space platforms and also the super moon close up showing the clavius crater area. On the green section see two ufos fly past each other.

UFO's close to the ground and one moves up into the sky and possibly further. Filmed with a sony camcorder in the uk.

Bright ufo moving across the sky.
    The Antichrist and The Great Dictator https://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gridkeeper For This Post:

Chester (13th May 2012), D-Day (6th May 2012), Eram (14th May 2012), Hervé (6th May 2012), JRS (6th May 2012), meat suit (6th May 2012), meeradas (6th May 2012), modwiz (6th May 2012), Ontarioguy (6th May 2012), Ria (6th May 2012), sandy (6th May 2012), Sidney (6th May 2012), transiten (12th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (25th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Default Re: UFO's below horizon, large space craft and 2012super moon footage.

Tonight should be a great skywatching night. I hope the weather cooperates... take time to tilt your head upwards for a while tonight.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Those are some really great videos, just a little tiny suggestion? The last video with the flashing in the beginning, for those like me that are sensitive to flashing, it's a little disorientating, I almost had to stop and couldn't watch the video if it continued. So, not complaining or nothing, just making a suggestion to try some different non-flashing/strobe effects with future videos.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Art (6th May 2012), sandy (6th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Those are some really great videos, just a little tiny suggestion? The last video with the flashing in the beginning, for those like me that are sensitive to flashing, it's a little disorientating, I almost had to stop and couldn't watch the video if it continued. So, not complaining or nothing, just making a suggestion to try some different non-flashing/strobe effects with future videos.
    Agreed. I also found the music intensely irritating. It's not about musical taste - I love music. The music simply takes over and detracts from the video. The video images were interesting. If you must use music in your videos, why not make it subtle rather than ear-bashing?

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

Art (6th May 2012), Eram (14th May 2012), huyi82 (6th May 2012), rgray222 (25th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cjay (here)
    Agreed. I also found the music intensely irritating. It's not about musical taste - I love music. The music simply takes over and detracts from the video. The video images were interesting. If you must use music in your videos, why not make it subtle rather than ear-bashing?
    HI, point taken. Please mute the music if it's not to your taste. I work long hours and also do at least two remixes a week so don't have time to make many videos anymore which is why I now place the footage with the audio. Thanks for watching ;-)

Another close up of a craft and some footage of the moon taken during the recent super moon. Both filmed with a 12" meade telescope and camcorder.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gridkeeper For This Post:

transiten (12th May 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Thanks for the awesome videos and THE COOL MUSIC!

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Quote Posted by Gridkeeper (here)
    Quote Posted by Cjay (here)
    HI, point taken. Please mute the music if it's not to your taste. I work long hours and also do at least two remixes a week so don't have time to make many videos anymore which is why I now place the footage with the audio. Thanks for watching ;-)
    As I said, I love music but in this kind of video, it completely ruins the video, IMHO. Yes, I will definitely be muting the music because the way it is presented, the music totally dominates, when the images should dominate. I make these comments as an audio engineer who received similar comments a few times from unhappy clients and I had to fix it at my expense.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (12th May 2012), transiten (12th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Another cool sync here!

My father was a recording engineer and his name is John Lennart...also when i visit him we both complain about the disturbing music in the background (foreground) on TV esp. in Nature films. I love music since i'm a musiscian myself but it should be adjusted to the topic and not override the pictures or voices for that matter.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Cjay (13th May 2012), Lefty Dave (12th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

You're welcome. These videos are about the music as much as the film shown in them which is why the titles are now written regarding the song info and not the film info. Not sure why people find that hard to understand, especially when people have the freedom to choose the mute button. Maybe I'll write some ambience for one soon:-)

This video is probably the closest of the moon ever shown.

Thanks for watching and/or listening, Duncan.

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Doctor's Avatar
    Thanks

The music is terrible and I wish you would elaborate more on your findings.

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

I think the last one was the international space station. Others were good apart from the music, sorry not my cup of tea.

+ Reply to Thread