+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wizard of Oz: An Allegorical Odyssey

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default Wizard of Oz: An Allegorical Odyssey

Avalonians,

I did a title-only search and found nothing about the Wizard of Oz, so I figured that I'd do this post.

Since Gripreaper mentioned that the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz represented the Taxpayer Identification Number, I was inspired to create a thread about the allegorical tale of the Wizard of Oz, of which I've known for a long time.

I have long loved that story. I first watched it when I was a bitty kid in the Sixties on a black-and-white TV ... when I first saw it in color, I was stunned with the sheer beauty of that movie. I always had looked forward to watching it once a year -- I recall that it was aired in February of each year, if I recall correctly.

Then when I saw it with closed-captioning (I'm nearly deaf), that CC function filled in a few holes in the dialogue that I had struggled with for years, although the dialogue of that story was very simple, so I was able to understand it, or at least the gist of it, for years.

But I had no idea of the allegorical aspects of it until the Internet. Thank God for our Internet! I think that this allegory can be applied to just about any country that had any central banking system oppressing the common people in any country, really.

So:

Yellow Brick Road = Gold

Silver Slippers = Silver (It was changed to ruby slippers for the movie)

Oz = Ounces

Wizard = President

Dorthy = Commoner

Scarecrow = Farmer

Tin Man = Industry, and perhaps, the Taxpayer Identification Number.

Good Witches of the North and South = The Good People in America

Wicked Witches of the East and West
    = The Bloody Bastard Banksters

Toto, the dog = Conspiracy Observers on the Internet

And more, many more.

http://prosperityuk.com/2001/01/a-wo...eform-parable/

There are probably lots of versions of interpretations of this allegorical story.

What's your own story in relation to this movie? Does it weave through the thread of your lives? Just about everyone whom I know has had this marvelous movie weave through their lives when they were kids.

And little did we know that it was about gold, silver and the power of the common man.

~Mozart
    Last edited by Mozart; 6th May 2012 at 14:08.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (6th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (7th May 2012), Ramdass528 (6th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: Wizard of Oz: An Allegorical Odyssey

the Wizard of OZ story/imagery was used in one of the early Monarch/MK Ultra mind programming tortures

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

Sorry Mozart... I prefer to deal in reality. The only thing real is consciousness. There is no OZ.

To prove my point that consciousness is the only real thing in this universe, I will make this point. You see... Avalon members have a vest interest in keeping me alive.

Because when I die, all you people are going to go away.

FF

Last edited by foreverfan; 6th May 2012 at 14:34.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (6th May 2012), Mozart (6th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Well this movie was one of the earliest memories for me --- no it's not reality, foreverfan, but for a nation of children, especially from the 50s & 60s, it was forever embedded into our "being". We were so innocent, being dazzled by the emerald color and the journey back to "home". I think I'm going to love this thread so thanks, Mozart.

Sadly, this movie is just 1 of 1000s of things that I was programmed with. Project Avalon (as well as my own personal studies in "conspiracy theory" over the last 25 years) is how I'm being "deprogrammed" and "awakened". I'm grateful.

Here's what stands out for me from my memories ---- the monkeys scared the**** out of me. The innocent Dorothy was me --- wanting "good" for her friends. "There's no place like home".

I work in the home furnishings industry and I can tell you (from creating a intuitive home design program) that there is probably not a MORE POWERFUL WORD than the word, HOME.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Alekahn (7th May 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th May 2012), foreverfan (6th May 2012), Mozart (6th May 2012), Sebastion (6th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

My god...at last....a positive post! You did good Alie!

Quote Posted by Alie (here)
    Well this movie was one of the earliest memories for me --- no it's not reality, foreverfan, but for a nation of children, especially from the 50s & 60s, it was forever embedded into our "being". We were so innocent, being dazzled by the emerald color and the journey back to "home". I think I'm going to love this thread so thanks, Mozart.

Sadly, this movie is just 1 of 1000s of things that I was programmed with. Project Avalon (as well as my own personal studies in "conspiracy theory" over the last 25 years) is how I'm being "deprogrammed" and "awakened". I'm grateful.

Here's what stands out for me from my memories ---- the monkeys scared the**** out of me. The innocent Dorothy was me --- wanting "good" for her friends. "There's no place like home".

I work in the home furnishings industry and I can tell you (from creating a intuitive home design program) that there is probably not a MORE POWERFUL WORD than the word, HOME.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Alekahn (7th May 2012), Alie (6th May 2012), Mozart (6th May 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Keep watching, this is a good one.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by foreverfan (here)

Sorry Mozart... I prefer to deal in reality. The only thing real is consciousness. There is no OZ.

But what is "reality"?

If you mean "reality" to be that we humans are alone, that we are not getting any help from "Oz" (ETs/EDs), you could not be more mistaken. We humans are not alone and never have been alone, ever.

~Mozart

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Alekahn (7th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (6th May 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th May 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (7th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Here's a deeper allegory of the Wizard of Oz, in my view -- these are my interpretations and not anything taken off the Net.

Yellow Brick Road = Our Consciousness

Silver Slippers (changed to ruby for the movie) = Our daily management of our handling the gifts of opportunities that each of us are given in each of our lives.

Oz = Illusion, maya.

Wizard = Our father / mother figure that we unconsciously treat as "God".

Dorthy = Commoner

Scarecrow = STRAWMAN, or ego, the false self.

Tin Man = Heartless pursuit of material resources.

Good Witches of the North and South = The ETs and EDs who are helping us.

Wicked Witches of the East and West
    = People who create and perpetuate evil in the world.

Toto, the dog = The Underdog Conspiracy Observers on the Internet

And more, many more.

I'll have more when I return ... gotta run ... contribute your own, if you like.

~Mozart

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Alie (6th May 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th May 2012), Sebastion (6th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    But what is "reality"? If you mean "reality" to be that we humans are alone, that we are not getting any help from "Oz" (ETs/EDs), you could not be more mistaken. We humans are not alone and never have been alone, ever.

~Mozart
    Do you think any of us actually know the 100% true answer to that? I have been showed so many theories that my mind want's to explode. The mods actually asked me to stop posting pictures of my head exploding.

Here is the beginning to the Wizard of OZ that is easily missed. It is set to the music of Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon.

Last edited by foreverfan; 6th May 2012 at 17:14.

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

there's a whole series of OZ books by L Frank Baum -- any child who grows up reading them will be predisposed to understanding interdimensional travel

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alie (here)

But are we really 100% sure this whole "New Age" movement isn't another dark cabal conspiracy to keep us from Christ? They have those videos on youtube too, and I know many who are still "sleeping" that believe everything the Bible says. Just sayin...

18. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by foreverfan (here)
    and I know many who are still "sleeping" that believe everything the Bible says. Just sayin...
    Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself. Christ had nothing to do with Christianity.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,278 times in 8,324 posts

Dangerous World Podcast - 304 - Wizard of Oz = MKULTRA ft. Cosmic Peach's Julia
    1 hour 22 minutes Posted Nov 9, 2022

SHOW NOTES

Thank you for listening to another episode of DWP!

Julia returns to discuss some very dark messaging within The Wizard of Oz and a few other films.

check out these movies in your free time and don't give me that "movies steal your loosh bull****" so does this podcast!

Girl Interrupted, The Wizard of Oz, Return to Oz, The Wiz, Eyes Wide Shut, The Shining, Oh Brother Where Art Thou, Poltergeist, Clueless, Hocus Pocus I & II. MORE LISTED IN THE SHOW.

𝒥𝓊𝓁𝒾𝒶 (@cosmic.peach.podcast) • Instagram photos and videos

𝑪𝒐𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒄 𝑷𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 🍑 - Listen on Spotify - Linktree
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

+ Reply to Thread