View Poll Results: Choose the options you agree with (multiple choice poll)

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1a- I think it is important that influential honest people become awake and aware

41 83.67%
  • 1b- I don’t think it is important that influential honest people become awake and aware

0 0%
  • 2a- I think we (regular people) can do SOMETHING to help the common good

45 91.84%
  • 2b- I think we (regular people) can do NOTHING to help the common good

0 0%
  • 3a- I’d like to help by informing influential honest people of what’s going on in the world

27 55.10%
  • 3b- I rather don’t help by informing influential honest people of what’s going on in the world

3 6.12%
  • 4- I’d like to help, but not by informing others but in other ways (Please, explain, propose ideas)

17 34.69%
  • 5- I don’t want to help in anyway (Please, explain why if you feel like it)

3 6.12%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Let’s help Drake & Co! “Ask not what… snip… ask what you can do for your country” JFK

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Default Re: Let’s help Drake & Co! “Ask not what… snip… ask what you can do for your country”

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    In my best(not so good) Yoda voice to Luke Skywalker qbeac: "That, is why you fail". In the very first paragraph of your well thought out post, you have voluntarily given away your Creator Power to "people who have the capacity". Thus, the game is automatically over by default before it begins.
    Hi Fred Steeves, let me see if I understand your POV correctly. I’ll explain how I’ve understood it (and please, correct me if I am wrong) with an analogy:

Let’s suppose you witness any of the following problematic situations which are all beyond your capacity to solve them all by yourself (Note: a single person doesn’t have the resources or the expertise to fix them):
    You are travelling down the road and several cars in front of you have a bad accident with a lot of injured people; You are in a children’s school and a big fire breaks out; You are walking down the street and you see how a group of thieves start robbing a bank with guns.
    So, if I understand you correctly, what you would do in those circumstances so that “you don’t give away your Creator Power” is:
    Instead of calling the ambulance, the fire fighters, or the police, who do have the capacity to help, you would use your “Creator Power” and do nothing about it and just walk away?
    (Note: we must emphasize that the corrupt elite has been causing bad accidents (911 and many other false flag attacks) and artificially provoking fires (unnecessary wars, artificial earthquakes, etc.) and stealing big time (by their fraudulent fractional reserve banking system) during hundreds/thousands of years, and wants to keep doing it).

Fred, if that’s what you would do (don’t call the ambulance/police, etc.), are you sure your “Yoda Instructions Manual” is not an older version which was falsified by the elite in order to fool people into remaining passive to allow the elite to keep enslaving us? If that’s the case, to update the manual to a newer and corrected version (2012) would be better.

On the other hand, for those of you who think the wisest and healthiest thing to do in those circumstances and in order to preserve the wellbeing of all life on this planet is to call the ambulance/fire fighters/police/military, etc., I’d suggest you check out the list of public e-mail addresses of high level people and military personnel from USA and Europe I’ve included above (see Post #17, Pag. 1 of this thread) to inform them about Drake & Co.’s plan to arrest the elite and to ask them to please help them.

In other words, let’s all help this world by calling the honest people form the ambulance, the fire fighters, the police, the military, etc., and tell them we support them and ask them to please arrest the elite.
    Last edited by qbeac; 20th May 2012 at 16:56.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

Fred Steeves (20th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Default Re: Let’s help Drake & Co! “Ask not what… snip… ask what you can do for your country”

Quote Posted by qbeac (here)
    In my best(not so good) Yoda voice to Luke Skywalker qbeac: "That, is why you fail". In the very first paragraph of your well thought out post, you have voluntarily given away your Creator Power to "people who have the capacity". Thus, the game is automatically over by default before it begins.
    Hi Fred Steeves, let me see if I understand your POV correctly. I’ll explain how I’ve understood it (and please, correct me if I am wrong) with an analogy:

Let’s suppose you witness any of the following problematic situations which are all beyond your capacity to solve them all by yourself (Note: a single person doesn’t have the resources or the expertise to fix them):
    You are travelling down the road and several cars in front of you have a bad accident with a lot of injured people; You are in a children’s school and a big fire breaks out; You are walking down the street and you see how a group of thieves start robbing a bank with guns.
    So, if I understand you correctly, what you would do in those circumstances so that “you don’t give away your Creator Power” is:
    Instead of calling the ambulance, the fire fighters, or the police, who do have the capacity to help, you would use your “Creator Power” and do nothing about it and just walk away?
    (Note: we must emphasize that the corrupt elite has been causing bad accidents (911 and many other false flag attacks) and artificially provoking fires (unnecessary wars, artificial earthquakes, etc.) and stealing big time (by their fraudulent fractional reserve banking system) during hundreds/thousands of years, and wants to keep doing it).

Fred, if that’s what you would do (don’t call the ambulance/police, etc.), are you sure your “Yoda Instructions Manual” is not an older version which was falsified by the elite in order to fool people into remaining passive to allow the elite to keep enslaving us? If that’s the case, to update the manual to a newer and corrected version (2012) would be better.

On the other hand, for those of you who think the wisest and healthiest thing to do in those circumstances and in order to preserve the wellbeing of all life on this planet is to call the ambulance/fire fighters/police/military, etc., I’d suggest you check out the list of public e-mail addresses of high level people and military personnel from USA and Europe I’ve included above (see Post #17, Pag. 1 of this thread) to inform them about Drake & Co.’s plan to arrest the elite and to ask them to please help them.

In other words, let’s all help this world by calling the honest people form the ambulance, the fire fighters, the police, the military, etc., and tell them we support them and ask them to please arrest the elite.
    Hi qbeac, thank you for that very well thought out and articulate response. I think it should be a model for how two people of good faith, who have a legitimate disagreement over something, interact with each other.

Let me see how well I can try and clear up my Creator comment. I've highlighted your two main points I wanted to address below:

In all honesty, the most accurate way to start would be no, no, no, no, no, no...I think the multi-dimensionality of ourselves easily leads to misunderstandings, even of our own selves often times.(LOL) Speaking from a strictly "3-D" aspect of Fred, if I happen to drive upon an accident scene, there's always a fire extinguisher in my truck just in case there's also a fire involved. And just maybe I can pull someone out of the vehicle while others are busy dialing 911.

If in a grocery store, and some lunatic decides they want to use this venue to get famous for a mass murder event, I have the means to cut the event very short. The job of police almost always in these situations is cleaning up a big mess, investigating a mass murder scene, and wondering how this sort of thing could have been prevented. They can't be everywhere at once(thank god lol), and I think they would have a great appreciation of what took place.

I've got a pretty sizable food storage, and if/when the worst happens, I'll share with my neighbors, til it's gone if need be.

Just like "to every season turn turn", there is a time to prepare, there is a time for action, and there is also a time to stand fast. As to the time for action, this guy is model of all models for it. He wasn't looking to anybody but himself, and he acted when compelled to act. Can ya'll imagine how viral this showdown would be were it to happen today? Holy crap!!!

I’d suggest you check out the list of public e-mail addresses of high level people

"High level people" being key here. This is the kind of comment from whence my Yoda comment came qbeac, and also where we enter the esoteric realm of things. A true love and lighter may cringe at my comments above, while a true survivalist would likely scoff a what I'm about to say below.

Quantum physics seems to fit nicely with many of the ancient teachings on the nature of reality. The "Double Slit Experiment" being a fine example. Is the electron a wave, or a particle? Watch this cool video by Dr. Quantum(Come on, it's only 5 minutes)

When I mentioned the "time for standing fast" above, what I meant was relentlessly holding the energy of intent...Intent (knowing) of a world of peace, harmony, and abundance, that has already happened...Our natural birthright by god...And this ties directly into the Creator thing.

When we start talking about the building blocks of reality, we are all equal in potential, regardless of station in life. David Icke talks about 'combing the mirror', meaning you can't literally affect the reflection in the mirror. The change must be affected before the reflection of you takes place. This is where the "magical" realms of infinite possibility lay, and this is also our birthright.

What kind of a world do/will we live in? Well, is the electron a wave or a particle? I answer those questions with a question: Who is observing, and what are their intentions? I contend that just one person,(any person) at the right time, at the right place, and 'doing' the right thing, can turn the course of human events on it's ear at a moment's notice.

While I think it's imperative we stay alert, and be prepared to stand with anyone else around us having the fortitude to stand when the time is right, we should also not be waiting for any other do do so, because that "other" may be you or I.

Cheers,
    Fred

P.S. The fire extinguisher is still there for just in case.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 20th May 2012 at 22:24.

4. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

… In all honesty, the most accurate way to start would be no, no, no, no, no, no... snip… if I happen to drive upon an accident scene, there's always a fire extinguisher in my truck just in case there's also a fire involved. And just maybe I can pull someone out of the vehicle while others are busy dialing 911… snip….

When I mentioned the "time for standing fast" above, what I meant was relentlessly holding the energy of intent...Intent (knowing) of a world of peace, harmony, and abundance, that has already happened...Our natural birthright by god...And this ties directly into the Creator thing….
    Hi Fred, thanks for your response, but the proposal of this thread does NOT say that people who have a fire extinguisher in their cars should not use it to help the common good. Sure, if you have one handy, go ahead and use it.

And the proposal of this thread does NOT say either that we should not have good and positive intentions in our minds and hearts (because of the quantum physics effect, as David Icke explains, etc.). Sure, let’s have positive intentions too because they’ll help.

However, what the proposal of this thread says is that in case of a big, bad, and serious physical accident with a lot of injured people, besides using our personal fire extinguishers to help or having positive intentions (which we should), we should ALSO call the ambulance, the fire fighters, the police, etc. because that would be beneficial for the many injured people.

Please, tell us, if you were one of the injured persons (or somebody you love: your children, parents, brother or sisters, wife, friends, etc.), would you rather see a single person with a single fire extinguisher, or a big fire track full of well equipped and trained fire fighters?

I think the answer is obvious: a well equipped fire track would be better, right?

Therefore, all of those different actions (using our own fire extinguishers, having good intentions, and calling and ambulance, the fire fighters, etc.) are compatible.

In other words, all of those different actions can be done either independently or simultaneously. Neither one of those actions negate the others.

Therefore, we don’t have to “choose” between doing one and not doing the other. We can do only one of them if we wish, or do them all if we wish. It’s up to us which specific ones we choose to do or not to do.

Would you agree or disagree with that reasoning?

--------------------

Fred, one more question for you: what would you vote in the following poll? You don’t have to tell us if you don’t wish to, but I don’t mind telling you, I’ve voted 1a, 2a, 3a, 4a, 5a.

POLL: Do you think we regular people have the right to contact our high level representatives?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...epresentatives

5. The Following User Says Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

Fred Steeves (22nd May 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[QUOTE=qbeac;492977]
    Fred, one more question for you: what would you vote in the following poll? You don’t have to tell us if you don’t wish to, but I don’t mind telling you, I’ve voted 1a, 2a, 3a, 4a, 5a.

POLL: Do you think we regular people have the right to contact our high level representatives?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...epresentatives
    Hi qbeac, not trying to be cheeky here, but I wouldn't vote for any of those choices. See, through my prism it's based on a false premise, because the days of a Representitive Republic in the States are long gone. I hate to quote the eugenisist Aldous Huxley, but this truly is a Brave New World. We're on our own now, and the old paridigm no longer does us service. Quite the opposite actually.

Maybe I'm really an ultra rebel in the midst of rebels here, but the only way out of this I feel is looking at us each in the mirror. I have a pet baseball analogy for this situation.

It's the bottom of the 9th, game 7 of The Final World Series, and the home team is behind by 3 runs. The bases are loaded, and the batter has a full count. The batter is then blindfolded just for good measure. The winning team gets to go home in glory, the losing team will be summarily executed. Now the question is, who wants the responsibility of being that batter?

If the hand of everyone reading this doesn't immediately go up, then we're finished. Game over by default.

Cheers,
    Fred

7. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi qbeac, not trying to be cheeky here, but I wouldn't vote for any of those choices. See, through my prism it's based on a false premise, because the days of a Representitive Republic in the States are long gone. I hate to quote the eugenisist Aldous Huxley, but this truly is a Brave New World. We're on our own now, and the old paridigm no longer does us service. Quite the opposite actually.

Maybe I'm really an ultra rebel in the midst of rebels here, but the only way out of this I feel is looking at us each in the mirror. I have a pet baseball analogy for this situation.

It's the bottom of the 9th, game 7 of The Final World Series, and the home team is behind by 3 runs. The bases are loaded, and the batter has a full count. The batter is then blindfolded just for good measure. The winning team gets to go home in glory, the losing team will be summarily executed. Now the question is, who wants the responsibility of being that batter?

If the hand of everyone reading this doesn't immediately go up, then we're finished. Game over by default.

Cheers,
    Fred
    Hi Fred, thanks for the analogy, but what does your analogy mean…??? Could you please explain it and clarify it better?

Also, what does your analogy have to do with the really simple questions I asked you in my last post (Post #23), because I don’t think it answers them, does it?

You don’t have to answer them if you don’t want to, but why don’t you just say so?

--------------------

For everybody else:

In Post #2 of this thread you’ll find the links to about 600 public e-mail addresses of high level people from the USA and Europe (military personnel, MSM, etc.). Some of those people will probably be honest and will appreciate that we (regular people) politely inform them about what’s really going on in the world: the corrupt elite, Drake and Co.’s plan to arrest them, 911=inside job, etc.

Zbigniew Brzezinski may not like to see the awakening of high level people, but the problem is that the elite he seems to work for want to provoke WWIII, artificial earthquakes, false flags, etc., etc… so it is better for the wellbeing of this planet and its life that as many high level people as possible become aware and awake ASAP.

If anybody else can help harvesting more public e-mail addresses (as I explained in Post #1 of this thread: using a simple google search), please, let us know and I can post them in the same Spanish forum (Burbuja) as the first 600 of them already are.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

Fred Steeves (23rd May 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by qbeac (here)

Hi Fred, thanks for the analogy, but what does your analogy mean…??? Could you please explain it and clarify it better?

Also, what does your analogy have to do with the really simple questions I asked you in my last post (Post #23), because I don’t think it answers them, does it?

You don’t have to answer them if you don’t want to, but why don’t you just say so?
    Hi again qbeac, we really have to stop meeting like this. The analagy meaning? Hmmm, maybe I left out the tens of thousands of people in the stands, hoping and praying for the batter to give them a miracle, last minute, come from behind grand slam home run to save the day. But they wouldn't trade shoes with him for anything in that moment, because they don't feel worthy to be in the batter's box against the best pitcher in the major leagues.

Attempting to leave no doubt here, I see the people in the stands as I see the people in these Drake threads, rooting for someone more qualified than themselves to step in and do something. No matter who you are in this world, there is no one more qualified, influential, or powerful to make things right, than the person each individual sees in the mirror. Me thinks Yoda would agree.

As far as not delving into your other questions? Two things really. One is I try to be very conscious about not stepping all over someone's thread, and potentially derailing it. The other is that I think we had just carried that part of the conversation to it's natural conclusion. Any further and we would risk just talking past each other, and I've been married long enough to recognize that, and just agree to call it a day on a given subject.

Cheers,
    Fred
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 23rd May 2012 at 11:38.

10. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

…As far as not delving into your other questions? Two things really. One is I try to be very conscious about not stepping all over someone's thread, and potentially derailing it. The other is that I think we had just carried that part of the conversation to it's natural conclusion. Any further and we would risk just talking past each other, and I've been married long enough to recognize that, and just agree to call it a day on a given subject.

Cheers,
    Fred
    Hi, Fred, one more time you seem to avoid answering the simple questions I asked you in Post #23. As I mentioned before, you have the right of not answering them, but we also have the right to make our own conclusions about it. Now it seems to me (and please, correct me if I am wrong) that you don’t want to answer them, because otherwise you would have already done so, since they are so simple (no big deal at all). Is that correct? What I wonder now is why you don’t want to answer them…???

Also, you talk about the “natural conclusion of this conversation”? Well, this is an open debate that will stay open as long as there are people willing to share their POVs. So, if you wish to continue talking, you may do so, and vice versa. It’s up to you.

In any case, let me answer the simple questions in Post #23 myself:

If we have at least 3 different types of actions we all can take to improve the world:
    (1) Using our own fire extinguishers. Translation: doing things ourselves to help the world.

(2) Having good intentions in our minds and hearts (or meditating, etc., etc., etc.).

(3) Calling an ambulance, the fire fighters, the military, etc. Translation: requesting the help of people who are better equipped than us (regular people) to do the task of arresting the elite, as Drake & Co. say they want to do, etc., because those high level people have more resources, more expertise, more financing, etc., than most regular people have.
    Which options do you people choose?
    1a. Those 3 actions are compatible.

1b. Those 3 actions are incompatible.

2a. Those 3 actions can be done independently or simultaneously.

2b. Those 3 actions cannot be done independently or simultaneously.
    In my opinion, the correct answers in most cases are ‘1a’ and ‘2a’.

Another simple question: If many persons get trapped in a bad and big car accident, would those persons rather see coming to their rescue a single person with a single fire extinguisher, or a big fire track full of well equipped and trained fire fighters (plus ambulances, policemen, military)? What would be more beneficial for those persons?
    3a. It would be more beneficial for those persons if a well equipped fire track comes to help.

3b. It would be more beneficial for those persons if a single person with a single fire extinguisher comes to help.
    In my opinion, the correct answer in most cases is ‘3a’.

Therefore, what Fred says (having good intentions because of the quantum physics effects, etc.) is a good thing. Sure it is!

However, that action is not incompatible with the other two actions, for instance, the action of regular people sending a polite e-mail to as many high level people as possible to inform them about what’s going in the world… but then again, Zbigniew Brzezinski may not like it for the reasons explained in Post #25.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

Fred Steeves (23rd May 2012)

12. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The following is a wonderful proposal which is completely compatible and complimentary with the proposal of this thread which encourages as many regular people as possible to send a polite e-mail to as many military and high level personnel as possible to inform them about Drake & Co.’s plan to arrest the elite and ask them to support it.

(Note: The instructions to find thousands of public e-mail address of military personnel and high level people using a simple google search are in Post #1, #2, and #3 of this thread).
    Soldier hugs web site ------ Check it out -----AWESOME!
    Tuesday, June 5, 2012

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com.es/20...ck-it-out.html

John,

Hello.

I created a website platform in support of Drake´s broadcasts and is intended to Unite all US citizens and other peoples of the planet in the support of the Mass Arrests of Cabal Criminals. You can help send a message to our Brave Men & Women in uniform and let them know our collective free will and command for Freedom, Sovereignty, and Common Law.

I was inspired to create this site via a very strong spiritual message I received about 3 weeks ago and it hit me like a "freight train", sort of like a voice inside my head urging me to do it...

My intent of the site is to serve as another link in the support chain by creating a platform of "collective voice and action" for this cause. It was my intent to try and create something that would in fact "evoke" and emotional response and hence help to unite all of us under one common and undeniable truth that we all share the same fate and position as US citizens.

By creating and aggregating this unified support wave, it was my intent that this serve as an observable communication channel to all US military personnel from the standpoint of love and support as opposed to conflict and strife.

Please visit www.soldierhugs.com and create a "SoldierHUG" and send a message and command to our Brave military men and women to arrest these criminals that threaten us from within and here at home.

Thank you and if you like it and agree with it, please help to share it far and wide.

Thank you,

Aaron

Soldier Hugs Admin www.soldierhugs.com

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:32 PM 0 comments

13. The Following User Says Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

Kimberley (5th June 2012)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

qbeac thank you for what you posted! I just discovered this thread today.

qbeac I posted what you wrote here
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post501484

Much love

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

qbeac (5th June 2012)

16. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi everyone,

The following is a recent open letter from Drake, and I’d simply like to say that:

I do support Drake 100% !!!

If any of you feel the same way, please, let’s help spreading the word.

Also, if any of you would like to contact as many military personnel as possible to let them know about Drake’s letter and plan, the instructions to do so are explained in Posts 1, 2 and 3 of this thread.

Quote Another Drake post…”Open Letter to Our Military”, 6-16-12
    Posted on 2012/06/16
    http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012...itary-6-16-12/

This just showed up here at Nesara News and is on this page of AMN, Drake’s home site. Since many here may not be checking his AMN website, I wanted to post this, prior to his show tomorrow. And, of course, when Drake says “our military”, I presumes he means the “U.S. military” (the “good” ones).

As with all of these, please hold this all in the Higher Light, and, as Drake said earlier, “Best thing people can do [right now]… Turn Your Light Up!”

—————————————————————————

Open Letter to Our Military (by Drake)
    Posted June 16, 2012

http://americannationalmilitia.com/2...-our-military/

There have been several tasks given to different people through military command. To date all have been either completed as requested or are still developing.

This is an open letter to those who requested these specific missions. At the onset of these missions, extraordinary efforts were expended in just their start up. Each of these required a similar expending of time and effort to complete, all on a voluntary basis.

There were very few objections as to following mission parameters and instructions. Real patriots seldom complain of any hardship involved in any true patriotic effort either.

We The People have done as requested, and yet there is a great and growing concern. As many as possible have been contacted, groups, militias, and freedom loving individuals. These number in the millions here in the states, with many more millions world wide, watching closely.

Our efforts are looked at as the cornerstone to be built upon for all nations. This was only a dream of a hope for those of us most directly involved in all this. It seems that everyone is looking to us to lead the way, just as happened in part because of our war for independence.

There is and has been growing concerns as to the military’s not taking action that the people see as both vital and timely. I have offered the tactical complexities, both in house and outside, as a possible reason or cause for this delay.

However, there are a growing number who are beginning to believe that there never was any intent on the military’s part, to help the people in their efforts to restore our foundations, etc. This is where things are at presently.

The request is major, both for you and the people. In order to restore the faith in the military helping the people, an official statement of this intent needs to be made.

I understand all the ramifications involved in an action of this nature. Therefore, I have decided to go farther out on the limb I’m presently on, and offer you to directly contact me.

I was asked to offer several things in my broadcasts on internet radio as a help in the overall plan.

• I have accepted the risks involved in the same light as our founders.
    • I pledge my honor, life, and fortune in this effort.
    • I can do no less for my country and my countrymen

We The People now respectfully request the same from our military. Note that this will be sent out to everyone I have been asked to contact. Thus, the quicker the reply, the better.

The country looks forward to your reply,.

~ Drake

17. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Great video from Bill Wood (Brockbrader).

I do support Bill Wodd 100% with the initiative he explains in this video which consists of millions of us (“we the people”) exercising our FREEDOM to tell TPTW (the powers that were) bye, bye…. Adios!

(Note: the details of what we can do are explained in the video)
    Bill Brockbrader - Tree of Liberty Movement - Why I think that the mass arrest will happen? (2-July-12)
    (14 min) https://youtube.com/watch?v=IMg8JSbaZqs
    Btw, I also do support 100% Drake and Co.... let’s hope the mass arrests do take place.

But let’s not sit and wait for them to happen, let’s help them happen, let’s put our two cents on the table!

P.S. For additional ideas and instructions of things we all can do to help in this process, see Posts 1, 2 and 3 of page 1 of this thread.

18. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Paul said:

[Mod-edit:[/B] I deleted the actual list of email addresses above. As another poster notes below, supporting what might be considered to be email spamming of .mil addresses ….. snip….

-Paul.]
    Hi Paul, there is a very good reason why contacting our representatives (politicians, military, etc.) to inform them about grave issues is not SPAM: because that’s their job, their duty is to solve those types of problems (what Drake & Co. are trying to solve).

On the contrary, it is them (our representatives) the ones who should have told us about these issues a long time ago (the elite’s corruption, etc.). But they haven’t done it because the whole system is badly corrupted at the very top of the structure of power of the world (governments, MSM, etc.)

Therefore, if they (politicians, military, etc.) receive unsolicited e-mails from us (regular people) to inform them about a very serious situation some of them might not be aware of, and to ask them to please do their job (to arrest the elite)… etc… that cannot be considered spam.

Further more, it is our moral obligation as citizens to inform them.

And it is their moral obligation as our representatives (in case they are honest) to try to fix it.

Paul, would you tell us what you would vote in this poll?

------------------------

For those of you who would like to inform our representatives (politicians, military personnel, etc.), here is a nice letter to send them by e-mail.

And in Posts 1, 2, 3 of this thread you’ll find the instructions to harvest thousands of public e-mail addresses from them.
    "Message to ALL Soldiers & Oath Keepers"

Thursday, July 12, 2012

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com.es/20...h-keepers.html
    http://www.soldierhugs.com/message-t...-oath-keepers/

With the UN Arms Treaty; Do you still think this is just about "Standing Down" to UnLawful Orders?

As a means of enacting and communicating my free will civilian authority, I hereby ACCEPT YOUR OATH, and REQUEST with full intent as a living human being and inhabitant of planet Earth, all oath sworn Men and Women of ALL WORLD Military forces, Militias, Oath Keepers, Police officers, Marshall's and/or other authorized civilian groups thereof, to recognize, act, and abide by your “sworn oaths of service” to defend against all ENEMIES of the united States of America both foreign and DOMESTIC, and defend the inhabitants of planet Earth against those who perpetrate Crimes Against Humanity.

I hereby request the complete acknowledgement and appropriate response to treasons and crimes against humanity committed against not only our Nation, but against all peoples and world governments of planet Earth, by various covert and illegally conspiring dark cabals, among which include, but are not limited to: political officials, financial experts, banking and regulatory institutions with organizational structures and hierarchies. These dark cabals have intentionally infiltrated and embedded themselves within these highly influential positions ILLEGALLY, and with preconceived malicious intent aimed at forcible manipulation, control, enslavement and degradation of the lawful Nationals of these united States of America, and lawful Nationals of other International States and peoples of the planet Earth.

I hereby faithfully and lawfully, request that all WORLD Soldiers, act in support of the MASS ARREST, DETENTION, and ADJUDICATION of these dark Cabals under the appropriate and lawful mechanisms by which these criminals, their various entities and structures, are determined to be illegal, in breach, conflict, and directly punishable as crimes against humanity, and the "Universal Law of One".

With authority, love, admiration, humility, reason, and above all GRATITUDE, It is hereby my free will choice to "Stand and be Counted" for the purpose of participating in this collective and MASS CIVILIAN AUTHORITY communication to ALL World Militaries, Militias, Oath Keepers, Police officers, Marshalls and/or other authorized civilian groups thereof.

We LOVE and ADMIRE ALL of Earth´s brave Soldiers; we will NOT stand for our loved ones to be used as expendable "cannon fodder" for the propagation and enforcement of these dark Cabal´s illegal and usurpious agendas, profiteering, and criminal conspiracies."We The People"of planet Earth salute you, and send you these SoldierHUGS...

http://www.soldierhugs.com/message-t...-oath-keepers/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2