+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ammach videos here

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Ammach videos here

Just a quick plug for my friends Joanne Summerscales and Miles Johnston who are the 2 people behind ammach.Miles is also famous for his bases series including the likes of Barry king and James casbolt/Michael prince.Here's a link to all their videos and website.
    http://alienabductionuk.com/ammach-f...deo-interviews

They are constantly recording new stuff and updates and both will be attending the conference in Prague this weekend.Joanne will be talking.Miles will be filming some new interviews.http://www.kongres2012.cz/

Hope you enjoy their work,there is some really important information in these interviews.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluewool For This Post:

Alekahn (7th May 2012), Cidersomerset (6th May 2012), Dorjezigzag (6th May 2012), Limor Wolf (6th May 2012), meat suit (6th May 2012), Sabrina (6th May 2012), sunflower (7th May 2012), Woody (6th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Ammach videos here

I have found them a couple of month ago, and watched quite a lot of their work. they are doing something quite daring by putting on the table some things that even in the alternative arena are not much talked about. the 'information' is interesting and controversial in terms of accuracy, since Ammach is not dealing with whistleblowers or past senior officials, but with average people like most of us here in Avalon. I take my hat off to them.
    I think Milles Johanston is an Avalon member, and it's a good chance to say to him how much their work is appreciated.
    Having those experiences in our 3D world when there is no one to talk with, can be an extremely lonely voyage, I am saying it from my own personal experience, and the ability to share, get some validation, listen to others, learn some new things and shed some light on the sometimes confusing occurances is a blessing that can not be described in words.

It could be wonderful if I could get closer and have the ability to partcipate in those gatherings, but the journey for me still continues somewhat alone. I am glad for others, and appreciate their courage to go from darkness to light for all to see. how liberating this must be. Thank you Bluewool. And thank you Miles and Joanne!
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 7th May 2012 at 02:09.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bluewool (7th May 2012), sunflower (7th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread