+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: someone took offence to the georgia guidstones lol

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Default Re: someone took offence to the georgia guidstones lol

I absolutely take your point about education, Agape.

By the way...probably a typo, but it's... ' Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.'

2. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

John:
    Quote Re: someone took offence to the georgia guidstones lol

Quote Originally Posted by jaybee View Post
    what is diabolical about..

PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS
    WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS
    I dont know about diabolical, but it is simply unacceptable to have justice "imposed".

The only person I will ever accept true judgement from is myself. All the rest is advice.

John..
    i think it's diabolical to interpret the whole meaning on merit of a couple of lines, like jaybee tried to do by posts #44 and his/hers earlier posts..the method is an essence of every propaganda and i shall never accept it as good.. every propaganda is diabolicaol because it's always a lie - only parts are true, but on the whole always a lie...i do maintain such to be diabolical... l

3. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

too bad they didn't use a wrecking ball???
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

4. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,370 times in 4,614 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    I absolutely take your point about education, Agape.

By the way...probably a typo, but it's... ' Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.'
    Yep. Thanks, sorry.

5. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

They are offensive. I wish someone would take a Jackhammer to them.

6. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    John:

i think it's diabolical to interpret the whole meaning on merit of a couple of lines, like jaybee tried to do by posts #44 and his/hers earlier posts..the method is an essence of every propaganda and i shall never accept it as good.. every propaganda is diabolicaol because it's always a lie - only parts are true, but on the whole always a lie...i do maintain such to be diabolical... l
    I know. I only posted that comment because I have a thing about "justice" and this tickled that part of me that has that thing

I don't really like "commandments". As it happens I don't really like the original 10 commandments either (as a set - there is some workable material there, but as a set, no way), let alone these ones.

Why does the Georgia Guidestones author proclaim laws with no basis? Where did 500,000 come from anyway? Some of them may have merit - as has been pointed out above, but as a set they dont work properly and, for me, they fail to resonate as truth.

I would not knock them down or deface them. I see them as any other phenomena - interesting catalyst - something to think about. A tool for those with an agenda - that is certainly what I think they are.

The truth of what needs to be done is inside each of us. It is in that flame of love burning in our hearts, and these days that flame is being coaxed into increasing brightness. We won't need other people/beings/stones to tell us what to do. As we progress and we strip away the final remnants of the layers of confusion and distortion we are immersed in, the Georgia Guidestones and other artefacts like it will have no leverage.

Thats my future

John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 3rd August 2010 at 23:18.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

7. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

john:
    Quote I would not knock them down or deface them. I see them as any other phenomena - interesting catalyst - something to think about. A tool for those with an agenda - that is certainly what I think they are.
    i still would like to know who paid for the stones to be erected...then, sure, do not think about taking them down to maybe replace them with a more successful work of art....one must admit the structure is not so estheticallly pleasing...what's left of it to consider is its' message and to put it in a proper context it will help knowing who the sponsors were/are...

truth stands above justice... l

8. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by whitefluffy (here)
    Hi all,

Heres something to investigate ..... coincidence??

Maybe George Kavassilas is right with his harmonic equation of ascension.

I was struck when reading the article to notice that the capstone weighs 24, 832 lbs. I thought, now where have i seen that number b4?
    Then, i remembered George's harmonic equation, 24832 being the number of years from the beginning of the last cycle to its ending on 21st March 2013!!

i guess we all know how important capstones are to 'the architects', additionally the base of the central upright stone measures 3' 3" (33 deg mason) and 6' 6" for the outer stones.
    Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Link to george's site where he gives his theory on the numbers, codes, timelines etc of our current cycle
    http://www.georgekavassilas.org/harm...tionstage2.pdf

Worth a read.
    Cheers

p.s. hope george comes out of hiding soon

In the OP link it is said that the Guidestones were planned/designed over a period of 20 years

This takes us back to 1960!!

Working on the assumption that the people who designed and paid for the 'project'...could have been 'in the know'......(Rosicrucians) perhaps information WAS incoded in the design....

I went onto Youtube to find something from the 60s to put the year of the inception of the 'project'
    into perspective....and funnily enough the first one I clicked onto was this...that just happened to have a song about Venus on... mmmmmmmm....which happens to link to the Mayan Longcount....the birth of Venus!!!

Is there any such thing as co-incidence?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q_aae...eature=related

http://www.knowledge.co.uk/xxx/cat/mayan/

edit to add... speculative circumstancial 'evidence'..... ??

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...vastation.html

Quote Senior space agency scientists believe the Earth will be hit with unprecedented levels of magnetic energy from solar flares after the Sun wakes “from a deep slumber” sometime around 2013,
    Last edited by jaybee; 5th August 2010 at 08:18.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4