+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Children With The New DNA

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default The Children With The New DNA

Not sure if this was posted yet. Pardon if it was.

Found this in Drunvalo Melchizedek's book: The ancient secret of the flower of life Volume 1. Page 78 update. It seems that there are new children coming in that have some type of non human DNA. This type of DNA in some of these children can fight the aids virus and many illnesses such as cancer etc. Excerpt from the book: Doctors at UCLA began about 5 years ago examining a young boy who had been born with aids. After five years the virus in the boy was gone. Read On!

We have 64 codons in our DNA, but in normal humans only 20 of these cordons are turned on. The rest of these cordons are inert or not working except for the three which are stop and start programs. A young boy had 24 cordons turned on- he found a way to mutate that made him immune to aids. In fact when they were testing him they found he was immune to everything. His immune system was 3000 times stronger than a normal humans. Now it seems there are many children just like him. UCLA now believes that 1% of this world has made this change. They now believe that est. 55 million children and adults are no longer human, by DNA definition alone. Is a new human race being born?

Heres the interview:

Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek By Diane Cooper

Diane: So Drunvalo... who are these "Children of the New Dream" that You are so excited about?

Drunvalo: Well there are 3 different kinds of children emerging in The world today that I have been able to identify. The first are called the "Super Psychic Children of China." The second are called the "Indigo Children" and the third are called the "Children of AIDS."

The first one, the "Super Psychics of China," we talked about in the Flower of Life seminars. If you remember, the first one was discovered in 1984 when a child was found who was psychic beyond belief. Researchers conducted every psychic test you could imagine and he was 100% correct every time. You could turn cards over in another room and that didn't matter. He could perfectly know what was on the card. So Omni magazine went to China and wrote an article on this discovery. They found one child and then another.

When they went in 1984 they assumed it was a hoax so they did experiments like putting 100 kids in a room and taking a book and randomly pulling out a page. They would crumple it up and stick it under their arm. These kids could read every word on the page. They did test after test, and the response was flawless. The phenomena didn't stop there. These kids are not just in China. They have spread all over the world. I personally have been talking to parents who ask me, ".. what do we do.. I have a kid who knows everything?" I believe Lee Carroll is calling the children being born here in the U. S. "the Indigo Children." I personally think the two groups are coming from the same source, however, I don't know that for sure.

There appears to be two separate groups, incredibly psychic and amazing. It is the third group that I am most interested in - the "Children of AIDS." About 10 or 11 years ago in the US, there was a baby born with AIDS. They tested him at birth and at 6 months and he tested positive for AIDS. They tested him a year later and he still tested positive. Then they didn't test him again until he was 6, and what was amazing is that this test showed that he was completely AIDS free! In fact, there was no trace that he ever had AIDS or HIV whatsoever! He was taken to UCLA to see what was going on and those tests showed that he didn't have normal human DNA. In the human DNA we have 4 nucleic acids that combine in sets of 3 producing 64 different patterns that are called codons.

Human DNA all over the world always has 20 of these codons turned on and the rest of them are turned off, except for 3 which are the stop and start codes, much like a computer. Science always assumed that the ones that were turned off were old programs from our past. I've always seen them like application programs in a computer. Anyway... this boy had 24 codons turned on - 4 more than any other human being. Then they tested this kid to see how strong his immune system was.

They took a very lethal dose of AIDS in a petri dish and mixed it with some of his cells and his cells remained completely unaffected. They kept raising the lethalness of the composition and finally went up to 3,000 times more than what was necessary to infect a human being and his cells stayed completely disease free. Then they started testing his blood with other things like cancer and discovered that this kid was immune to everything!

Then they found another kid with these codons turned on - then another one then another one - then 10,000, then 100,000, then a million of them and at this point, UCLA, by watching world-wide DNA testing, estimates that 1% of the world has this new DNA. That breaks down to approximately 60 million people who are not human by the old criteria.

http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7277
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 7th May 2012 at 14:09.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Alekahn (7th May 2012), Alie (8th May 2012), apokalypse (8th May 2012), Dorjezigzag (7th May 2012), Earth Angel (7th May 2012), Eram (7th May 2012), frances (7th May 2012), Holly Lindin (1st August 2012), intruth (7th May 2012), Kerrigan (8th May 2012), KiwiElf (8th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (7th May 2012), meat suit (7th May 2012), mojo (7th May 2012), penn (8th May 2012), pilotsimone (7th May 2012), pugwash84 (14th May 2012), RunningDeer (7th May 2012), schneider (7th May 2012), selinam (7th May 2012), sunflower (7th May 2012), Timreh (7th May 2012), Trail (7th May 2012), TruHara (10th May 2012), Turcurulin (7th May 2012), UnrealDreams (9th May 2012), Wind (7th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,552 times in 5,658 posts

Default Re: The Children With The New DNA

Quote not just in China. They have spread all over the world. I personally have been talking to parents who ask me, ".. what do we do.. I have a kid who knows everything?"
    David Sereda speaks about this as well in his research and concludes the sun is emitting a new element that is changing our DNA at the molecular level and effecting younger children faster then adults. My friends young daughter not yet three years old is an example of superior intellect and I have heard much the same from other parents of young children. Ty for posting.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

frances (7th May 2012), Holly Lindin (1st August 2012), intruth (7th May 2012), RunningDeer (7th May 2012), Turcurulin (7th May 2012), UnrealDreams (9th May 2012), WhiteFeather (7th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks Mojo. IMO This could very well be new energy instructions coming in from the galactic plane that are updating our genetic structures. And Metaphorically like a windows update if you will. And as so, David Wilcock speaks of this as well. Just a thought in the think tank.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th May 2012), frances (7th May 2012), Holly Lindin (1st August 2012), mojo (8th May 2012), RunningDeer (7th May 2012), Turcurulin (7th May 2012), UnrealDreams (9th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

What an inspirational story, WhiteFeather. It's coming and they can't stop it! LOLOLOL!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th May 2012), frances (7th May 2012), Holly Lindin (1st August 2012), mojo (8th May 2012), RunningDeer (7th May 2012), Turcurulin (7th May 2012), UnrealDreams (9th May 2012), WhiteFeather (7th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

If only this new DNA could contend with Fukashima radiation damage

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

frances (7th May 2012), mojo (8th May 2012), RunningDeer (7th May 2012), Turcurulin (7th May 2012), UnrealDreams (9th May 2012), WhiteFeather (7th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote If only this new DNA could contend with Fukashima radiation damage
    Hey Arrowwind,
    Recently I bought Melatonin to help me sleep. Today, I went to Wikipedia to see what else it does and side effects; and I discovered that it has many other uses. One of them is that it's a protection from radiation! Here's alittle excerpt:

Quote Protection from radiation
    Both animal[92] and human[93][94] studies have shown melatonin to be potentially radioprotective. Moreover, it is a more efficient protector than amifostine,[95] a commonly used agent for this purpose. The mechanism of melatonin in protection against ionizing radiation is thought to involve scavenging of free radicals.[34] It is estimated that nearly 70% of biological damage caused by ionizing radiation is attributable to the free radical, especially the hydroxyl radical that attacks DNA, proteins, and cellular membranes. Melatonin has been suggested as a radioprotective agent, with the proposed advantages of being broadly protective, readily available, orally self-administered, and without major known side effects.[96]
    Hope that helps alittle.....

Look up the rest. It's interesting....

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Arrowwind (7th May 2012), frances (7th May 2012), Holly Lindin (1st August 2012), jjjones (8th May 2012), mojo (8th May 2012), penn (8th May 2012), RunningDeer (7th May 2012), Turcurulin (7th May 2012), UnrealDreams (9th May 2012), WhiteFeather (7th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Lee Carroll, and Jan Tober, co-authors of the “The Indigo Children,” “An Indigo Celebration,” and “The Indigo Children Ten Years Later”. Website: indigochild.com

Another book that others may be interested in: “The Twelve Layer of DNA: An Esoteric Study of the Mastery Within” (It's Book 12 of the series.)

“Kryon, a love-filled and empowering angelic being.” The information is channeled. I’d suggest not to discount what is shared from this source. Kryon talks about the magnetic grid, and other topics that are covered here at Project Avalon. Lee Carroll is the 3D person of this partnership.

page 73 - “DNA is an energy group
    pages 73-74 - “...we use our intent to raise our vibrations or become more multidimensional. The DNA reacts by activating the various energies within it which it knows we need. This is truly a multidimensional proposal, and not the least bit linear. It affects how we approach it, ...

This is the breakdown of the “The Twelve Layers of DNA,” page 214.

Grounding Layers:
    Layer 1 - The Biological Layer
    Layer 2 - Life Lesson Layer
    Layer 3 - Ascension and Activation Layer

Human Divine Layers:
    Layer 4 - Your Angelic Name Layer 1
    Layer 5 - Your Angelic Name Layer 2
    Layer 6 - Prayer and Communication Layer

The Lemurian Layers:
    Layer 7 - Lemurian Layers - Revealed Divinity
    Layer 8 - Lemurian Layers - Wisdom and Responsibility
    Layer 9 - Lemurian Layers - Healing Layer

The God Layers:
    Layer 10 - Lemurian Layers Divine Belief Layer
    Layer 11 - Wisdom of the Divine Feminine Layer
    Layer 12 - Almighty God Layer

http://www.kryon.com/ - There's a lot of free information on his site.

For those that want to check out a diverse range of questions there's a “Question and Answer” Section.

WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th May 2012 at 19:25.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (7th May 2012), mojo (8th May 2012), Turcurulin (7th May 2012), WhiteFeather (7th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

There are more links on this youtube page for videos about the New Kids.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=MYYGo_g1Kfg

Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

mojo (8th May 2012), RunningDeer (8th May 2012), Turcurulin (7th May 2012), WhiteFeather (7th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Bumping this for a friend of mine who is not a member.... For you Kid.

PS Thanks for those videos Onawah. Appreciate it much.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 7th May 2012 at 22:35.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

mojo (8th May 2012), onawah (8th May 2012), RunningDeer (8th May 2012), Turcurulin (7th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

I could not find the study from UCLA on those aids children and the 24 codons instead of 20 as in general population, making them immune to any microbe/virus.

It should be quite easy to find the study on the internet, it must have been published in some research journals, however, nothing.

I however found some scienfific debunking. Here it is:

Quote what is written here is wrong. it might be that the author was confused,
    and that what he really meant was that this child had 24 amino acids
    rather than the normal 20. this strikes me as very unlikely: it took the
    present system of translation many millions of years to evolve, and it has
    remained stable for over a billion years. the jump from 20 amino acids to
    24 would require new amino-acids synthesis and degradation pathways, new
    transporters, new regulatory networks, new amino-acyl tRNA synthetases
    and, last but by no means least, the alteration of almost every other gene
    in the genome to fit the new genetic code. in short, it's not going to
    happen.

furthermore, it's not clear how adding new amino acids would improve the
    immune system. if the genetic code was massively altered, that would give
    immunity to viruses, but cancer and parasitic cells like bacteria, fungi,
    malaria, etc, should be unaffected.

all in all, it sounds like someone's been reading too much Greg Egan .

oh, and well done for asking! if you are ever suspicious of something
    someone says, don't be afraid to check it out. this is a central principle
    of science!

hope this helps,
    tom

Complete article here:
    http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/cellbio...ne/010947.html

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

mojo (8th May 2012), RMorgan (7th May 2012), RunningDeer (8th May 2012), WhiteFeather (10th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I could not find the study from UCLA on those aids children and the 24 codons instead of 20 as in general population, making them immune to any microbe/virus.

It should be quite easy to find the study on the internet, it must have been published in some research journals, however, nothing.

I however found some scienfific debunking. Here it is:

Quote what is written here is wrong. it might be that the author was confused,
    and that what he really meant was that this child had 24 amino acids
    rather than the normal 20. this strikes me as very unlikely: it took the
    present system of translation many millions of years to evolve, and it has
    remained stable for over a billion years. the jump from 20 amino acids to
    24 would require new amino-acids synthesis and degradation pathways, new
    transporters, new regulatory networks, new amino-acyl tRNA synthetases
    and, last but by no means least, the alteration of almost every other gene
    in the genome to fit the new genetic code. in short, it's not going to
    happen.

furthermore, it's not clear how adding new amino acids would improve the
    immune system. if the genetic code was massively altered, that would give
    immunity to viruses, but cancer and parasitic cells like bacteria, fungi,
    malaria, etc, should be unaffected.

all in all, it sounds like someone's been reading too much Greg Egan .

oh, and well done for asking! if you are ever suspicious of something
    someone says, don't be afraid to check it out. this is a central principle
    of science!

hope this helps,
    tom

Complete article here:
    http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/cellbio...ne/010947.html
    Thanks Flash,

This answer looks very concise; It makes a lot of sense and looks correct. It´s always great to listen to the scientific point of view while pondering about such kind of articles.

I don´t think this is quite a debunking; it´s more like a scientific rebuttal.

Debunking is a word that already comes charged with suspicion, so I´d advice not to use it, if you don´t want to be attacked.

To further investigate this subject without speculation, maybe someone here should contact UCLA and ask if there´s indeed such research.

It´s quite usual these days to find alternative articles pointing to researches that don´t actually exist, supposedly made by famous institutions.

Cheers,

Raf.

PS: The link isn´t working for me.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 7th May 2012 at 23:51.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Flash (7th May 2012), mojo (8th May 2012), RunningDeer (8th May 2012), WhiteFeather (10th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

amazing whitefeather, the sad thing about these children is when they are discovered they will be experimented on like lab rats, scientists prob alreadly clone people like this and do experiments on them like in the reisdent evil movies main character was imune to the t virus so they cloned her 100s of times to do experimnts on her, you see her clones chucked in trenches like a peice of meat and another clone is created to replace the previous clone.

the higher ups will just create another virus that can kill these children who were imune to the previous virus and build up imunity for themselves, that is what i think anyway.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to huyi82 For This Post:

WhiteFeather (10th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread