+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stuck Energy

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Stuck Energy

Hey Avalon, just me begging for help again.

I feel like there's energy inside me, like a potential, waiting to get out, but it's just ...stuck.

I feel like I'm constantly giving, which I am, but it's not being received, or like it's just taken advantage of ...I don't know, there's nothing there MAKING me do it, I just really want to help people and I strive to do that, sometimes maybe to my detriment.

I feel like I'm stuck in a job and I'm not using what I have to do something bigger.

I'm very giving, and very loving and forgiving...but it feels like I give and give and give and I'm just not getting to a place I feel like I should be getting? Maybe?

I don't know guys and gals, I'm lost. I feel like I need someone like me, but no one is capable. I'm ****ing lonely and sad and I just want something to explode and then I want to walk through the rubble to the other side where everything I've been striving for is now manifest.

It's hard to go to work (medical office front desk) because it's the exact same thing everyday and I'm not helping people and people just really don't give a **** what I have to offer.

I feel like a weirdo, being nice to EVERYBODY, and that people willingly take the energy I'm trying to postively focus and just keep it for themselves.

I don't really know what I'm trying to say, or why I'm putting this here, I just need to reach out to somebody and have it heard.

Sorry for the really lame thread. Unconditional love is hard to put out when you don't feel like your stores are being replenished and I'm just so spent.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

Black Panther (7th May 2012), bodhii71 (7th May 2012), ceetee9 (7th May 2012), conk (9th May 2012), Ernie Nemeth (7th May 2012), Heather2017 (7th May 2012), mab777 (1st June 2012), meeradas (7th May 2012), NancyV (7th May 2012), Reirrac (8th May 2012), Sidney (7th May 2012), Tarka the Duck (7th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: Stuck Energy

No apologies, your feelings are justified. I have been there, working a mundane job, understimulated, underappreciated, underpaid, and over worked etc etc. It does get old. But, believe it or not, maybe those people who ou are nice and loving to, really need it, and that is your purpose. for now. But giving it, is unconditional, because needing it to be reciprocated devalues the meaning. You can only replenish your own energy stores. It comes from you, not others. Keep doing what you are doing, because, what goes around does come around, eventually. Until then, try to create a way to maybe meet other like minded ppl, like yoga , or something you enjoy doing. Since you are on Avalon, you are obviously in some state of wakefulness that differs from the general population, and it is a lonely place. Also, its been not only a full moon, but a super moon, so they say, so emotions are extra heightened anyway. Hang in there.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Black Panther (7th May 2012), ceetee9 (7th May 2012), Heather2017 (7th May 2012), Moemers (7th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thank you. Sincerely.

Do you have any ideas on how to restore my energy? I'm having a really hard time today, being cranky with patients. The way people are responding to me feels like, "...you aren't you today," and I've gotten a LOT of weird looks.

I'm having these waves of fighting off crying, which I might be able to do at home, but it really shouldn't happen when I'm trying to make someone an appointment, lol.

Thank you again to whoever reads this. I just needed something out there and to hear some words of wisdom.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

meeradas (7th May 2012), NancyV (7th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Well, for one thing, there was a huge CME from the sun on the third, incidentally the soho cameras have been **** down ever since. I have to say, I was an absolute basketcase yesterday, mainly because I gave up smoking,but I was ragging like I get during a solar event. I just had to ride it out, caz nothing I did helped. But if you are overly tired, maybe coffee, or a sweet treat. Chocolate is suppose to be good for the mood. There is a lot going on right now, planetary and with the sun, and I have a hunch that our geo-magnetic rythms are getting messed up. Its not you, its everything. Do you have access to a cat??? LOL They ALWAYS make me feel better.

Attachment 16176

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

meeradas (7th May 2012), Moemers (7th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,846 times in 3,177 posts

Do you love yourself, unconditionally, too?

I find this most important.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

ceetee9 (7th May 2012), Moemers (7th May 2012), NancyV (7th May 2012), Sidney (7th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

This is just a suggestion...try not to give so much. Maybe work on autopilot for a while - you can still smile and be caring, but you clearly need to recharge your inner batteries and review why you are doing what you are doing. Sometimes we want to go further than our capacity: it's important to make sure that we are a healthy human being first.

The simpler you are on the inside, the more complex you can be on the outside.

We have to remember that the world is full of sentient beings who are not enlightened, and can't help but be selfish and self-centred. This isn't a criticism...it's just the way things are...so in order to survive, we need to learned not to react, and find moments throughout the day where we can find a gap and just drop every thing. Without that, we run the risk of extending outlives too far. We have to learn when to respond, and not respond.

The practice of meditation - of just being - can help in this matter. There is a video by Pie'n'Eal in the meditation group, explaining very simple breathing exercise - how to bring down the lung (the energy that makes us anxious) - that you might find useful too.

I can really empathise with how you feel. You must take care of yourself.

Kathie

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Black Panther (7th May 2012), meeradas (7th May 2012), Moemers (7th May 2012), Sidney (7th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)

I don't know.

If I'm being honest, no. I feel disappointed with myself pretty regularly because I'm not acheiving at a level I feel I'm worthy of being on. So that whole sentence pretty much convinced me that no, I'm not quite there.

I'm working on it though, and getting better.

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    This is just a suggestion...try not to give so much. Maybe work on autopilot for a while - you can still smile and be caring, but you clearly need to recharge your inner batteries and review why you are doing what you are doing. Sometimes we want to go further than our capacity: it's important to make sure that we are a healthy human being first.

The simpler you are on the inside, the more complex you can be on the outside.

We have to remember that the world is full of sentient beings who are not enlightened, and can't help but be selfish and self-centred. This isn't a criticism...it's just the way things are...so in order to survive, we need to learned not to react, and find moments throughout the day where we can find a gap and just drop every thing. Without that, we run the risk of extending outlives too far. We have to learn when to respond, and not respond.

The practice of meditation - of just being - can help in this matter. There is a video by Pie'n'Eal in the meditation group, explaining very simple breathing exercise - how to bring down the lung (the energy that makes us anxious) - that you might find useful too.

I can really empathise with how you feel. You must take care of yourself.

Kathie
    But if I don't, I feel phony, and that makes me feel worse because I know I have some really deep pools with love that I can give out, so why am I not doing that?
    Last edited by Moemers; 7th May 2012 at 19:44.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

meeradas (7th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote But if I don't, I feel phony, and that makes me feel worse because I know I have some really deep pools with love that I can give out, so why am I not doing that?
    If you are giving out energy and not recouping, you will exhaust yourself. As for not giving out as much live as you feel you have...is is possible that you are holding back because perhaps you're not getting what you would hope for in return?

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    Quote But if I don't, I feel phony, and that makes me feel worse because I know I have some really deep pools with love that I can give out, so why am I not doing that?
    If you are giving out energy and not recouping, you will exhaust yourself. As for not giving out as much live as you feel you have...is is possible that you are holding back because perhaps you're not getting what you would hope for in return?
    Maybe.

Right now I feel like I lost the path to the pools more than I feel like I'm skimping while I wait for return.

I don't ever hold back though. People need it and who am I to deny them something I have in abundance?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

NancyV (7th May 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

In that case, I really would recommend trying the lung practice, and of course, meditation - just to quieten things down, and reconnect with what I would call your essence love.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Moemers (7th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,846 times in 3,177 posts

Quote Posted by Moemers (here)
    Do you love yourself, too?
    Very good. Don't forget yourself, no matter what.
    Especially if the 'desert' seems to stretch endlessly.

Feel hugged.
    Last edited by meeradas; 7th May 2012 at 20:12.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Moemers (7th May 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone. This community, though frequented occasionally, has been a great source of help and inspiration when I didn't know where else to go.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

24. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

I can totally understand you, Moemers!

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    Also, its been not only a full moon, but a super moon, so they say, so emotions are extra heightened anyway. Hang in there.
    Look at the www.oraclereport.com. We have had three days of "the descent of the Phoenix" (see the archive on the website) and last sunday the energies were there to Rise again. A lot of strong energies
    now, but of course we are still a little bit stuck in 3D world.

So we want to do more than just being part of the corrupt system. But I think we just have to be patient and everything will be ok. Step by step the external world will adjust to the huge internal changes.

Quote Posted by Moemers (here)

I don't know.

If I'm being honest, no. I feel disappointed with myself pretty regularly because I'm not acheiving at a level I feel I'm worthy of being on. So that whole sentence pretty much convinced me that no, I'm not quite there.

You can love yourself right now! You don't have to do things to love yourself. It starts with loving
    yourself. Of course it's not a satisfying world we live in. That's why we are here this time. It's a good
    thing you are not totally happy in this world, but don't blame yourself!
    Remember Who You Are!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

meeradas (7th May 2012), Moemers (7th May 2012), Sidney (7th May 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Is there anything I can do to be pro-active? Can I change anything to streamline these energies?

Patience is important, and everything WILL be alright, but can I petition the Universe to somehow speed it up?

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I sometimes ask my "guardians" for help, whatever the situation is. Ask for strength and imagine in your mind the energy flowing from the source, into you. Do some deep breathing when possible, and take a nap if you can. Your body is talking to you, it is good to listen, give yourself the loving care that it is asking for.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Moemers (7th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Moemers, feel for you. This works for me so maybe it will work for you...

Sit quietly, peacefully. Breathe a deep breath. Extend both arms straight out in front of you - like you would when inviting someone in for a hug. Say something like come to me now or I need you now. Then feel how your heart feels. When it warms and a deep sense of love and acceptance overcomes you, raise your arms and lock your thumbs across your palm, fingers stretched straight up. These are your personal guides. They have to come when evoked. More than that, they have been waiting for you to invite them. Try it.

If you believe they will come, I promise.
    For more on this try reading the works by KRYON.

Hugs,
    Ernie
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Moemers (7th May 2012)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

My best friend works for the county counseling addicts, in groups and individually. She is highly spiritually advanced and aware. We talk at least 5 days a week because she must constantly be aware that the needs of the "clients" do not drain her and when we talk about it, it helps her to remain constantly vigilant. People in need who are desperate to fill those needs can exert an energy that is quite vampiric in that it drains another of their energy as the needy person attempts to gain some energy, ANY energy from anywhere.

Although it is entirely understandable that they are in need of help and energy it is something that anyone in any type of medical or counseling profession must learn to deal with or they will become depleted, unhappy and ultimately sick. It is imperative, in my opinion, that one learn how to construct a shield that will stop this draining of energy. For some this shield comes naturally or through trial and error. Some must become almost cold and uncaring about their patients or clients problems. This is, of course, an overreaction since often when putting up a shield we may block ourselves off from our own innate compassion and love.

The key is to develop a shield that does not allow your energy to be depleted but also does not block your ability to give or receive love. It can be very hard to do and difficult to maintain. My friend still struggles with it as when she was a nurse practitioner for many years she pretty much closed herself off to the point where she seemed to not care at all what anyone else's problems were. Now she has found a balance. Now she understands that each person has their own path. Some need suffering to learn their lessons. She offers up suggestions for her clients to deal with the consequences of their choices, always emphasizing that it IS their choice. If they choose to get well, or to get along in society...there are steps they can follow. If they choose to not get well she makes it clear to them that it is solely their responsibility, there is no one else to blame. She wants to help them and she has great compassion, but it isn't such a burning desire that she feels ineffective if they choose to not accept the help that is available.

It truly is the ego that rears its head when we want so much to help others that we are hurt if they don't respond the way we think they should to our advice. It's important to learn more detachment or perhaps acceptance of their free will to hear or not to hear, to be helped or not to be helped. When we are attached to their choices we only hurt ourselves, thus we deplete our own energy by allowing them to drain us....and it is with our own consent.

If you google "how to shield from psychic vampires" you'll find many suggestions. This website, Astral Healer, has a good explanation of psychic vampires: http://www.astralhealer.com/articles...ask=view&id=15
    Last edited by NancyV; 7th May 2012 at 22:05.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

meeradas (7th May 2012), Moemers (7th May 2012)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Hmm.

Thank you. It's very hard for me to put that shield up, because I feel like I'm holding back from the energy i was put into this job to give in the first place, but it is something I have to do I think.

Ugh. I just feel so unsettled and out of place.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I've heard good things about EFT/Reiki. Meditation is always good and just being quiet. <<huggles>> Can't offer much more than hugs and love on this particular topic, but you are not alone in the struggle to overcome "stuck energy".

36. The Following User Says Thank You to kcbc2010 For This Post:

Moemers (7th May 2012)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Are there any ways of finding out if I do have an energy blockage?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast