+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nightmare/Premonition

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Default Nightmare/Premonition

I had a frighteningly vivid dream last night.

I was sitting on a patio with some friends eating. We noticed, to my left about 20 football fields off in the distance what looked like transformers (from the movies) landing and getting up and running away. Nobody seemed to make a big deal about it, and we went on with our meal.

Later, a miraculously horrifying red sky opened up out in the distance in front of me, about the same distance the transformers were. An amazing thunderstorm raged, and the red sky seemed to grow. While I was transfixed on the red sky, my buddy kept bugging me to go inside and watch a sports game on TV. I declined and said something about how beautiful it was outside.

Then it happened. In an instant. So vivid I could tell you every detail. Not like most dreams, where I forget most of the information within minutes of waking up. This time was different.

While gazing at the multitude of lightning bolts dash through the red sky, the growing sky looked as if it leaked off some red color, blood red, and in less than 5 seconds, the leak poured throughout a section to my right in the sky. I pointed and shouted for the others to look up. At the instant when everyone was looking up, the blood red sky leaking it's color into other parts of the sky froze, the power went out, the entire sky was engulfed with a blood red glow and thousands of rockets could be seen shot straight up into the air near where the transformers were. A cataclysmic event had just been triggered, and it's energy could be felt.

A wave of fear broke over me that was so intense I could relive this moment again right now and bring it back. While watching the rocket fire, my friends were running around shocked and confused, I was not. I was not confused, I just felt guilty. Guilty for not preparing like I should have knowing that something catastrophic could happen in the near future, and it did. I don't remember what happened after this wave of guilt hit me.

Irrespective of what exactly happened, or who perpetrated it, the only thing that matters is that I am the only one responsible for myself, and I must use the great information power that I receive with great responsibility. Not out of fear, but out of love. I'm not shutting out others in this effort. One must start within, to then be able to expand the circle outwards to properly help others.

What does this mean?

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: Nightmare/Premonition

Hi Phoenix -- a bit of [unpleasant] synchronicity here --

i was thinking about starting a thread re my own dreams/visions of the [very near] future after i suddenly remembered , while falling asleep [ ' hypnagogic ' state ] of a series of dreams --BIG dreams -- real dreams -- of what i now see is one of the timelines/futures manifesting at this time -- it jerked me out of sleep right quick

i'll let others share theirs first tho

wyn

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Bring on the synchronicities! By all means, Avalonians, share your dreams. For the purpose of this thread, leave out conscious thoughts and projections, let's stick to unconscious/subconscious events that occur in the asleep or awake states.

4. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

as the veils thin, our experience of and retention of memories of alternate realms are becoming more vivid

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Sidney (8th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Dreams are extremely important. It's also important imho to share if you are going through anything particularly stressful or watched something disturbing that day. These things will definitely creep into our dreams. I have had several premonition type dreams. I have learned to recognize them by the "feel" and clarity of them when they happen.

One dealt with flooding and rescuing children and another dealt with the weird red and black pyramidal structures in the sky and light blue skinned aliens who looked like us, just color differences, oh and they were very blonde. They are pretending to be friendly, but searching for particular people to put into a camp of sorts. Luckily as they were after me, I flew away. I do rather enjoy flying in astral. Oh, there were also these very odd red colored (deep red) quartz type crystals all over the ground and people were putting them in piles.

7. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Forevernyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 times in 421 posts

I had a strange dream a few nights ago that we were being invaded by a group of human-like aliens. However, their skin color fluctuated between blue and red. When it was red, their skin was invulnerable, but when it was blue, it was a soft as ours. That's about all I can remember now.
    There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Forevernyt For This Post:

Unified Serenity (8th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread