+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Heads Up -- David Wilcock on Coast to Coast to Talk About Divine Intervention

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default Heads Up -- David Wilcock on Coast to Coast to Talk About Divine Intervention

Avalonians ~

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/05/09

Excerpt:

Divine Intervention

Date: 05-09-12

Host: George Noory

Guests: David Wilcock, Col. John Alexander

Intuitive researcher and filmmaker, David Wilcock, will discuss physical examples of divine intervention thwarting efforts to start WWIII.

Additionally, he'll report on an incredible 1,200 year-old thread of evidence that shows these interventions have been planned for a long time, and are part of an organized movement toward a golden age of humanity, which will include teleportation & time travel, and spontaneous evolution.

In the first hour, Col. John Alexander will talk about the reality of UFOs.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I also want to use this thread to create a post that's been in my head for several weeks, so this is a good opportunity to do so now.

First of all, it is an a priori for me that UFOs exist and that Extra-Terrestrials exist (ETs) and Extra-Dimensionals exist, too. I don't think that anyone in this forum could make a strong argument that would effectively rebut the idea of the reality and existence of UFOs, hence the first point that I'm making for this thread about the a priori of the UFOs. It's a given that they exist.

The second a priori of this thread is that the difficulties of space travel are just about utterly impossible for anybody to travel about anywhere via chemical propulsion of any kind. Such propulsion is out. Period. No-go there.

The third a priori is that the current scientists have pretty much established that even if we developed the means to travel at the speed of light, travel in space would be next-to-impossible, given that so much time would elapse in a long trip at light speed that could take just a few weeks for the astronauts, but decades of life would go by on Earth during the "short" two-week trip, so imagine the shock that the astronauts would experience if they came back, only to see the whole world radically changed and to see their own, say, children all grown up and being older than the astronauts.

So we have these three a prioris for this thread:

1) That UFOs, ETs and EDs exist; and,

2) That long distance space travel via chemical propulsion is utterly impossible; and,

3) That space travel at the speed of light is extremely problematic and impractical.

So if the we operate with these three a prioris that UFOs and ETs/EDs really, then isn't it VERY clear to any of you that the technologies of ANY visiting ETs and/or EDs would be way, way, WAY more advanced than ours here on Earth? Yes?

So then this begs this critical question:

How on Earth have we not yet been taken over by ETs in our 3-D space/time reality with dark intentions?

How?

And what I mean by "takeover" is the maximal kind -- the ETs invading us openly in 3-D space/time with massive losses of life of humans, with the ETs taking over and living on Earth, supplanting the native human population. Major, maximal changes like that.

So how has that not happened, given that it's abundantly clear that the ETs/EDs clearly have superior technology that would certainly include superior firepower that would flat-out overwhelm our militaries world-wide in a day or less. Total, flat-out defeat of us humans.

And yet, here we are, existing on Earth and being able to live our lives uninterrupted in 3-D space/time.

And yes, there certainly have been massive infiltrations of dark ETs/EDs infiltrating into and around our Earth with massive and intricate levels of realities that interweave with our nominal 3-D space/time reality as we know it -- absolutely that has happened.

But we humans on Earth in 3-D space/time have not been wiped out by ETs, despite their very obvious abilities to wipe us out?

So how on Earth has this potential wipe out of humans have NOT HAPPENED?

My central points are these two points:

A) We are not alone and never have been.

B) We are being assisted to astonishing degrees and levels by the positive ETs and EDs.

I'm seeing, imo, far too many posts here in this forum -- and elsewhere -- that "we are alone" and that "we are not being helped by anybody", so this thread is intended to counter that.

~Mozart
    Last edited by Mozart; 8th May 2012 at 22:49.

2. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Alan (9th May 2012), Alekahn (9th May 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (8th May 2012), aranuk (8th May 2012), bekrah (10th May 2012), Billy (8th May 2012), danceblackcatdance (9th May 2012), David Trd1 (8th May 2012), Davy (10th May 2012), Debra (9th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (9th May 2012), EnergyGardener (10th May 2012), foreverfan (9th May 2012), ginnyk (11th May 2012), intruth (9th May 2012), Kano (8th May 2012), karelia (8th May 2012), Kindred (9th May 2012), KiwiElf (8th May 2012), KosmicKat (9th May 2012), lightwalker (9th May 2012), Magnus (9th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (8th May 2012), Marin (10th May 2012), modwiz (9th May 2012), PathWalker (10th May 2012), peace (8th May 2012), qbeac (8th May 2012), Reinhard (9th May 2012), RunningDeer (9th May 2012), Snowbird (10th May 2012), spiritguide (10th May 2012), spuddie (10th May 2012), StarDust (9th May 2012), sunflower (9th May 2012), tenacity1 (10th May 2012), toothpick (12th May 2012), transiten (8th May 2012), we-R-one (8th May 2012), WhiteFeather (8th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (8th May 2012), Wind (8th May 2012), Woody (8th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: Heads Up -- David Wilcock on Coast to Coast to Talk About Divine Intervention

Keep us posted. After this interview see if you can get the interview on youtube or an mp3. And post it to this thread. You have to pay to get on Coast to Coast to listen to these interviews. Wanishi. Sounds like its gonna be a great listen.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (9th May 2012), Billy (8th May 2012), Earth Angel (8th May 2012), EnergyGardener (10th May 2012), KiwiElf (8th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (8th May 2012), modwiz (9th May 2012), Mozart (8th May 2012), Reinhard (9th May 2012), we-R-one (8th May 2012), Woody (8th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Default Re: Heads Up -- David Wilcock on Coast to Coast to Talk About Divine Intervention

Hey mate,

Maybe they just don´t care.

Time is a human thing and might not even exist for them.

Maybe, our whole existence, from creation to extinction, is like one minute for them.

So, why they would waste their energy killing and fighting us, if we are already doing a damn good job destroying ourselves.

This is just one possibility of many.

If we consider that we don´t even know what simple intelligent beings think, like cats , dogs or birds, then how would be possible for us to emulate or guess what a highly advanced race could think about us or our planet?

So, there´s no answer to your question, besides speculation.

Anyway, this is just an observation. I don´t want to go off topic.

Cheers,

Raf.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

aranuk (9th May 2012), Billy (8th May 2012), frozen alchemy (10th May 2012), Mozart (8th May 2012), Reinhard (9th May 2012), we-R-one (8th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Mozart,

There is actually a very logical explanation to that, and so far the reptoids and grays have been doing a very fine job of invading our planet. Taking a page out of The Matrix 2 work, which the Matrix Books are incredible and something literally EVERYONE should read if they haven't. As it's some of the most accurate information out there. Now, I've been able to verify to my own satisfaction that Khyla does in fact exist and is a real member of the Procyon Intelligence. But, to everyone else. Use your own discernment and do your own research. Anyone that is telepathic and knows how to communicate with ET/EDs can infact communicate with Khyla.

Excerpt:
    Quote Khyla, the Procyonese Intelligence agent, continues:

"If you were a highly advanced culture about to invade a relatively primitive culture, you would not do it with a flourish of ships showing up in the heavens, and take the risk of being fired upon. That's the type of warfare less evolved mortals would get into. You would begin by creating intense confusion, with only inferences of your presence, inferences which cause controversial disagreement

(Note: It is interesting that the major Intelligence projects designed to discredit UFO witnesses and cause confusion and contention among -- and infiltration of -- various UFO research organizations have been traced back to the Nazified NSA-CIA, which in turn maintains, as this is being written, continued ties with the Grays. - Branton).

"You would go to the most secret and powerful organizations within the society. In the case of the United States, you would infiltrate the CIA, and through the use of techniques unknown to them, you would take over some of the key people in their innermost core group. You would proceed in the same fashion to take over key members of the KGB. You would also create great dissension among the public at large, some individuals and groups insisting that they have seen UFOs, others insisting with equal vehemence that such a thing is not possible, and that they are either liars or deluded.

"You would involve the planet's two major nations in an on-going idiotic philosophical dispute, keeping them constantly at each other's throats over such questions as whether Thomas Jefferson was greater than Karl Marx or vice-versa (that is, whether 'Capitalist' tyranny or 'Communist' tyranny is worse than the other. By the way, don't confuse Communism with Communalism, and don't confuse Capitalism with Democracy. Communalism and Democracy are sovereigntist movements that respect the personal rights and freedoms of others. So-called unrestrained Communism and Capitalism are co-dependent collectist evils. Capitalist tyranny created Communist tyranny, and Communist tyranny justifies its existence as a force to fight Capitalist tyranny. Insane world we live in, is it not? - Branton).

You would keep them continuously occupied with quarreling like two adolescent boys trying to prove their masculinity over who has which piece of territory, whether one has the right to invade Afghanistan or the other has the right to invade Nicaragua, persistently exchanging threats and insults like a couple of macho teen-agers, while arguing whether one should dismantle one type of nuclear warhead, or the other should dismantle another type of nuclear warhead. As you watched all this, you would sit back and you would laugh, if you had the capacity to laugh...

"You would occasionally let your ships be seen by some of the ordinary citizens, so that the elite governmental groups would become involved in attempts to keep them quiet, clumsily squelching attempts to make information about UFO activity public. This would result in the mass population losing confidence in the veracity of their elected officials. There would be constant arguments between the authorities and the public as to whether or not the persistently reported phenomena genuinely existed, thereby setting the population and the government at each other's throats. You would have already set the two major super-powers at each other's throats. By subtly causing economic turmoil, you would set the "Haves" and the "Have Nots" at each other's throats. In all possible ways, you would plant the seeds of massive discontent.

"After you had manipulated the population to the point where your covert control over it was complete, you might decide to go overt, and let a few ships land in public. But you would not go from covert to overt until you were sure of the totality of your control...
    The Grays, The Nordics and Interstellar Conflict. This particular part continues here, also suggest reading (for those that haven't yet) The Dulce Book, it's available on the same site to read for free.

As for the human/positive/sto ET/EDs, they don't invade because they don't want to have to baby sit us and it's not THEIR responsibility to take care of us. They are here to help liberate the planet and bring us up to speed, and then they're done.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 8th May 2012 at 22:23.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Alekahn (9th May 2012), aranuk (9th May 2012), Billy (8th May 2012), Debra (9th May 2012), EnergyGardener (10th May 2012), KiwiElf (8th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (8th May 2012), modwiz (9th May 2012), Mozart (8th May 2012), Reinhard (9th May 2012), RMorgan (8th May 2012), Snowbird (10th May 2012), spiritguide (10th May 2012), StarDust (9th May 2012), we-R-one (8th May 2012), WhiteFeather (8th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (8th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey mate,

<snip>

RAF ~ Thank you for you observation.

If the ETs and EDs didn't care, then why would the visit us here on Earth so many, many times over the last thousands of years?

It's well-established that there's an enormous level of ET/ED activity here on Earth and I do have a number of perceptions of exactly why they are so interested in humans on Earth.

~Mozart

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Alan (9th May 2012), aranuk (9th May 2012), Billy (8th May 2012), Debra (9th May 2012), EnergyGardener (10th May 2012), karelia (8th May 2012), modwiz (9th May 2012), Reinhard (9th May 2012), RMorgan (8th May 2012), transiten (9th May 2012), we-R-one (8th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Thanks for the heads up Mozart.

Answer is because the ET's that are service to self still have to abide by the universal laws. But they can influence humans to wipe each other out if humans allow this. This is where we are at now.

But we ain't gonna allow it.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Alekahn (9th May 2012), aranuk (9th May 2012), Debra (9th May 2012), EnergyGardener (10th May 2012), modwiz (9th May 2012), Reinhard (9th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Well we know we are being played on every level by neg ET,s.

This by my understanding is all about generating an envkronment that facilitates there
    level of vibration, namely fear, so it is all about the illusion.

So yes, unfortunately we have been taken over for a long time by advance methods and tech,
    just in a covert way.

If we as a species were truly aware as a whole, it would not work would it, it would either mean,
    we would revolt and win, or more likely without assistance die.

It could be seen, that in some ways this control has bought us time amd justification for
    advanced ET on the other spectrum of vibration to assist us now.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

aranuk (9th May 2012), Billy (8th May 2012), Debra (9th May 2012), donk (10th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (8th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (8th May 2012), modwiz (9th May 2012), Reinhard (9th May 2012), we-R-one (8th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Well I don't know, does anyone? We can only surmise that there are extra dimensional beings who are in charge of things in the 3D. Maybe not. I do know that there is another dimension different to this one. I have had quite a number of experiences of my own, some I can get my head around and some that are baffling to me. We do have free will to a certain extent. I don't think/feel that the guiding light beings force us or coerce us but I do think they encourage us to do certain things. They have ways to lead us unto our destiny, by nudging us, as it were. Why they protect certain people, I haven't got an answer to that one. I know they do. Rudolf Steiner one of my inspirators said often that the spiritual beings worship the human race and our development is their religion. That in itself, is an inspiration to me not to let them down. Steiner also said that the spiritual beings don't have free will and that they have never experienced physicalness as we do here. They are rooting for us boys! Let's not let them down.
    So I say heads up for the momentum and keep it going. I don't think Drake will let us down. (excuse the pun)

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Alekahn (9th May 2012), Billy (8th May 2012), Debra (9th May 2012), modwiz (9th May 2012), Mozart (8th May 2012), Reinhard (9th May 2012), StarDust (9th May 2012), we-R-one (8th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (8th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Mozart,

There is actually a very logical explanation to that, and so far the reptoids and grays have been doing a very fine job of invading our planet.

DID ~ Thank you for your informative response.

Yes, I totally agree your quoted source is amazing information.

And I'm asking the question with the intent of getting people to think, to really think about the reality and existence of ETs and to get away from the idea that "we are alone and we are not being assisted" by any ET group.

I totally agree that our Earth HAS been infiltrated by covert and subtle means -- which has been allowed to happen -- but my question in the OP is to try to get people to think about how in hell has not an advanced ET group not taken over Earth with superior weaponry? It's too easy for them to do it on a overt level, yet that's not happened.

Covert manipulations of Earth has happened, yes, but that's been allowed, per the Law of Free Will and the Law of Confusion, per the Ra Material, yet, the ...

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Alekahn (9th May 2012), aranuk (9th May 2012), Billy (8th May 2012), Debra (9th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (8th May 2012), modwiz (9th May 2012), Reinhard (9th May 2012), StarDust (9th May 2012), transiten (8th May 2012), we-R-one (8th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

It is my understanding that Earth's enviroment is not conducive for other entities to inhabit for long periods of time. I would also think that we do serve a purpose- a food source for negative entities to feed off of via the lower vibrations one puts out which harnesses all the lower energies such as fear and anger- could be why so much effort is put into fear mongering the masses. When the shift to higher vibrations takes place they will have to feed off of someone else as that type of behavior will hopefully be something of the past.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 8th May 2012 at 22:34.

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Good listen here. Kerry Cassidy interviews Sheldon Nidle. I wasnt such a fan of Sheldons till i listened to this interview. Have a listen. I give it 5 stars. Sheldon Nails it shut. IMO.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (9th May 2012), Billy (8th May 2012), Debra (9th May 2012), modwiz (9th May 2012), Mozart (8th May 2012), PathWalker (10th May 2012), Reinhard (9th May 2012), Snowbird (10th May 2012), we-R-one (8th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (8th May 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

...Taking a page out of The Matrix 2 work, which the Matrix Books are incredible and something literally EVERYONE should read if they haven't. As it's some of the most accurate information out there.
    Hey D.I.D. - sorry to take your quote out of context Just backing you on this - These books are incredible. Unfortunately, I have learned they are no longer in print, however they are downloadable as PDF eBooks if you know where to look. I stuck a post here ages ago which will take you there with a wee bit of hunting

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...538#post306538

Mozart,
    Thank you for the heads up. Should be a very interesting interview
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 8th May 2012 at 22:41.

23. Link to Post #13
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    Hey mate,

<snip>

RAF ~ Thank you for you observation.

If the ETs and EDs didn't care, then why would the visit us here on Earth so many, many times over the last thousands of years?

It's well-established that there's an enormous level of ET/ED activity here on Earth and I do have a number of perceptions of exactly why they are so interested in humans on Earth.

~Mozart
    Hey mate,

I know there are some non human intelligent beings interacting and observing us.

I also have many hypothesis or possible explanations for that, but they are just speculative and full of holes, just like any other possible explanation I´ve heard about.

Again, to be completely honest and sincere with you, I don´t know.

Could be so many things; could be things that we just can´t reach with our intellectual abilities; Could be things impossible to describe with our language, moral principles, logic and philosophy.

Just to put things in perspective, could a bird rationalize and possibly understand our human actions? Could we humans, rationalize and understand an incredibly more advanced race´s actions?

I´m not saying I´m right or someone else is wrong. I wouldn´t dare to be assertive with this subject.

All I´m saying is that, in my opinion, all I see is always a bunch of persons trying to figure out something that´s much beyond the capacity of our intelligence.

Anyway, I´ll listen to this interview. I always do. It doesn´t hurt to look for answers, right? Who knows, maybe someone could connect the dots correctly one of these days.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 8th May 2012 at 23:04.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

aranuk (9th May 2012), Billy (8th May 2012), Debra (9th May 2012), modwiz (9th May 2012), peace (9th May 2012), Reinhard (9th May 2012), we-R-one (8th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I also believe that lower dimensional ET's do not want rid of humans but wish to control them for their own benefit,

I also believe that many lower dimensional ET's are relying on humans to assist them with their own personal ascension process. Through the interaction of humans DNA systems from many lower and higher civilizations. We are the key to universal peace for many universal civilizations. If humanity through all their tribes can find peace on earth we bring peace to much of the universe.

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Alekahn (9th May 2012), aranuk (9th May 2012), Debra (9th May 2012), hectorlca (9th May 2012), modwiz (9th May 2012), Mozart (8th May 2012), Reinhard (9th May 2012), RMorgan (8th May 2012), we-R-one (8th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (8th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote my question in the OP is to try to get people to think about how in hell has not an advanced ET group not taken over Earth with superior weaponry? It's too easy for them to do it on a overt level, yet that's not happened.
    It's a good question, from the perspective of the Positive and Neutral oriented ET/EDs. From what I understand in my research and my own interactions with the ones I communicate with and those of my friends that they communicate with. The STO/Positives and Neutrals have no desire to invade our planet, they just don't want to. There is a multitude of different reasons beyond that but to sum it up, they just don't. Tolec summed up the agenda of the Reptoids, quite nicely. I've had others provide me information that points to his and his Andromedan's perspective being fairly accurate.

I think this is a great thread in the desire to get people to really stop and think about the motives of the various races, it's a brilliant idea. I always enjoy your threads because they really do get people to stop and think. Or are just so flat out entertaining that like a great book, I just can't put it down.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Alekahn (9th May 2012), aranuk (9th May 2012), Billy (8th May 2012), Debra (9th May 2012), KiwiElf (8th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (8th May 2012), modwiz (9th May 2012), Mozart (8th May 2012), Reinhard (9th May 2012), RMorgan (8th May 2012), StarDust (10th May 2012), we-R-one (8th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Great points, Mozart, five stars to your thread because it goes to the root of the mystery about the relationship between the human race and other ET/ED races, both positive and negative (or STS and STO).

I’ll put forward another argument: some people seem to be very sure about the existence of the dark ETs (reptilians, etc.) and are very concerned of their great power, etc. And I think they are right because those ET races do seem to exist and to have been negatively influencing this planet for eons.

But couldn’t you use the same type of logic to defend the existence of the good ETs?

So, maybe there is a battle going on at many different levels: at our human level, at the physical ET level, at the higher dimensional level, etc…???

And maybe those levels influence each others? For instance: good and dark ETs are allowed to intervene in the human affairs but only according to the level of human consciousness. If that level goes up, then the good ETs are given the green light to help (to a certain degree), and if that level goes down, then the dark ETs are allowed to prosper… could that be what’s been happening more or less…???

If that was the case, the level of human consciousness would be a vital factor in the equation of what’s been going on in this planet. And if that was the case, we (human beings) may hold the key to our future, and the key is our level of consciousness.

In any case, let’s see what David Wilcock has to say about it on Coast to Coast. We’ll stay tuned.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

aranuk (9th May 2012), Billy (8th May 2012), Debra (9th May 2012), modwiz (9th May 2012), Mozart (8th May 2012), Reinhard (9th May 2012), we-R-one (8th May 2012)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,435 times in 250 posts

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    Avalonians ~

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/05/09

Excerpt:

Divine Intervention

Date: 05-09-12

Host: George Noory

Guests: David Wilcock, Col. John Alexander

Intuitive researcher and filmmaker, David Wilcock, will discuss physical examples of divine intervention thwarting efforts to start WWIII.

Additionally, he'll report on an incredible 1,200 year-old thread of evidence that shows these interventions have been planned for a long time, and are part of an organized movement toward a golden age of humanity, which will include teleportation & time travel, and spontaneous evolution.

In the first hour, Col. John Alexander will talk about the reality of UFOs.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I also want to use this thread to create a post that's been in my head for several weeks, so this is a good opportunity to do so now.

First of all, it is an a priori for me that UFOs exist and that Extra-Terrestrials exist (ETs) and Extra-Dimensionals exist, too. I don't think that anyone in this forum could make a strong argument that would effectively rebut the idea of the reality and existence of UFOs, hence the first point that I'm making for this thread about the a priori of the UFOs. It's a given that they exist.

The second a priori of this thread is that the difficulties of space travel are just about utterly impossible for anybody to travel about anywhere via chemical propulsion of any kind. Such propulsion is out. Period. No-go there.

The third a priori is that the current scientists have pretty much established that even if we developed the means to travel at the speed of light, travel in space would be next-to-impossible, given that so much time would elapse in a long trip at light speed that could take just a few weeks for the astronauts, but decades of life would go by on Earth during the "short" two-week trip, so imagine the shock that the astronauts would experience if they came back, only to see the whole world radically changed and to see their own, say, children all grown up and being older than the astronauts.

So we have these three a prioris for this thread:

1) That UFOs, ETs and EDs exist; and,

2) That long distance space travel via chemical propulsion is utterly impossible; and,

3) That space travel at the speed of light is extremely problematic and impractical.

So if the we operate with these three a prioris that UFOs and ETs/EDs really, then isn't it VERY clear to any of you that the technologies of ANY visiting ETs and/or EDs would be way, way, WAY more advanced than ours here on Earth? Yes?

So then this begs this critical question:

How on Earth have we not yet been taken over by ETs in our 3-D space/time reality with dark intentions?

How?

And what I mean by "takeover" is the maximal kind -- the ETs invading us openly in 3-D space/time with massive losses of life of humans, with the ETs taking over and living on Earth, supplanting the native human population. Major, maximal changes like that.

So how has that not happened, given that it's abundantly clear that the ETs/EDs clearly have superior technology that would certainly include superior firepower that would flat-out overwhelm our militaries world-wide in a day or less. Total, flat-out defeat of us humans.

And yet, here we are, existing on Earth and being able to live our lives uninterrupted in 3-D space/time.

And yes, there certainly have been massive infiltrations of dark ETs/EDs infiltrating into and around our Earth with massive and intricate levels of realities that interweave with our nominal 3-D space/time reality as we know it -- absolutely that has happened.

But we humans on Earth in 3-D space/time have not been wiped out by ETs, despite their very obvious abilities to wipe us out?

So how on Earth has this potential wipe out of humans have NOT HAPPENED?

~Mozart
    This is an excellent thread topic. My only problem is with #3. There is an assumption there that that's how "they" are traveling. My question to that would be; If they are so advanced (and I agree, with 1 and 2 are GREAT points) wouldn't they have found a way around the pesky "speed of light problem?

So, if they haven't, if they actually aren't that advanced and space is so STUPIDLY HUGE where does that leave us?

I started with an idea here, then my head started hurting. Do you see where I'm going?

Great idea, though, certainly.

And again, RM has a good point. What if they don't care. Maybe we are seen as kids that aren't mature enough to sit at the grown ups table. So them being so advanced and so technologically superior, they've been able to just mask much, not all, but much of their presence.

I don't know. Great questions.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

aranuk (9th May 2012), Debra (9th May 2012), Mozart (8th May 2012), Reinhard (9th May 2012), RMorgan (8th May 2012), we-R-one (8th May 2012)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I think this is a great thread in the desire to get people to really stop and think about the motives of the various races, it's a brilliant idea. I always enjoy your threads because they really do get people to stop and think. Or are just so flat out entertaining that like a great book, I just can't put it down.

DID ~

Thank you very much for your warm words, DID. I really do appreciate them. And I always am on the lookout for your posts as well.

And you do such an awesome job over at Kettler's site. I've sent Kettler's info out and about and people have been telling me "You should go check out this Sunfire dude!" <grin>

~Mozart

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

aranuk (9th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (8th May 2012), KiwiElf (8th May 2012), StarDust (9th May 2012)

35. Link to Post #19
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

# 3 - Well I guess "they" have found a way(s). If the various alleged "secret space program" & ET propulsion systems (ie electro-magneto-gravitific etc) are anything to go by, they do literally "warp space", creating little vortexes/worm holes etc. Therefore they still are within the speed of light in terms of physical speed so no "rules" are broken.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 8th May 2012 at 23:18.

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Anyway, I´ll listen to this interview. I always do. It doesn´t hurt to look for answers, right? Who knows, maybe someone could connect the dots correctly one of these days.

Raf ~

You have such a wonderful attitude and energy!

When I finally get my anti-gravity, free-energy-powered horseless carriage and when I finally take off to see Brazil for myself, finally, I'll certainly like to treat you to a lunch at a place of your choice.

~Mozart

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

aranuk (9th May 2012), KiwiElf (8th May 2012), modwiz (9th May 2012), Reinhard (9th May 2012), RMorgan (8th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast