+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: The Real Story Behind Aliens_ Ufos_ Demons_ Illuminati & Satanism

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default The Real Story Behind Aliens_ Ufos_ Demons_ Illuminati & Satanism

This is a good video and goes into specifics of how we have been betrayed, what the heavy hand of government is doing in subverting our freedom, sending our sons and daughters to die in wars contrived to make them money, and who has been behind this for so long:

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: The Real Story Behind Aliens_ Ufos_ Demons_ Illuminati & Satanism

An interesting part of and important part of our social programming particularly in regards to the ever popular new age thought (or how to think about yourself and the new age) is the blurring of the lines between aliens and extra-terrestrials.

ET's well,....who knows. Certainly there's more life out there than us.

Aliens, not such a good thing.

Aliens tend to be more about archonic and artificial (alien) influence and has nothing to do with ET's at all. Yet how many people do we have claiming to be aliens.

People would not know the difference between alien constructs and extra-terrestrials.

But there sure has been a concerted effort to blur the definition between the two and that I'm sure is on purpose.

On to watch the video.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Davy's Avatar
    Thanks

Shaking my head, just watched the first 10 minutes will watch the rest tonight... And these creeps are the ones in charge..... What will it really take to get our world back and out of control of all these evil money hungry corrupted pieces of !!!!
    The Truth will find you out!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Davy For This Post:

Chester (10th May 2012), GCS1103 (10th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (10th May 2012), KiwiElf (10th May 2012), nickc2496 (23rd December 2012), Unified Serenity (10th May 2012), wynderer (10th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

There's two ways of looking at this (actually more let's stick with two).

on one level this lucifernarian energy is very insidious very tempting, its very much like the description of Lucifer in the Bible, comes in a 'fair' package. Lulls one into a sense of complacence even as it feeds on you, makes you accept what is overtly not true or truthful. It makes you accept irrationality over reason, over natural intelligent. It is much a part of the new age as it is the old paradigms.

When we rise above the lull of this energy, and I refer to it as opposing forces energy, same thing-- satanic in nature but then we find its very childish, immature (spiritually) playing in one's own ****, play acting, petty. I am not dismissing how horribly erosive and destructive to cultures and mankind this has been though. Not at all. However if you can rise above this energy and it's temptations you begin to see it for what it is. You literally have to invite it in before it can tempt you or affect. The longer you observe it you see how it has very little actual power, its smoke and mirrors. Very little power in regards to what is real because it depends on what is not real which is illusions.

The power is on the lower levels of mankinds ignorance of this energy, when you can rise above it and examine it, its insane and absurd that we collectively as humans are enslaved to the will and smoke and mirrors of very much an idiotic god construct.

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Interesting video. Makes some bold claims about ETS. According to this vid the entire ufo phenomenon is explained as solely interdimentional as well as 100% menevolent. no silver linings in this vid. I would be quite interested to get Bill's take on this one.
    Last edited by Abhaya; 9th May 2012 at 23:08.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Chester (10th May 2012), danceblackcatdance (10th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (10th May 2012), nickc2496 (23rd December 2012), wynderer (10th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Revere's Avatar
    Thanks

This needs consideration.

PEACE,
    -R-
    "IF WE THINK WE CAN OR CAN NOT WE ARE RIGHT"

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revere For This Post:

jagman (12th May 2012), nickc2496 (23rd December 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Bill posted a couple of supportive remarks to Houman for the Archon thread -- this video is right up that alley

re the interdimensional nature of so-called ETs & UFOs -- i have seen many many UFOs , some quite close, & have had interactions w/some -- after watching this video i had one of those aha! moments, when i realized of course they are interdimensional -- the way they blink in & out of sight, for one

a question for me is why they are so big on saying they are ETs --extra-terrestials, from the same dimension as Earth -- i suspect this ties in w/their saying they 'created' Humans

Quote Posted by Abhaya (here)
    Interesting video. Makes some bold claims about ETS. According to this vid the entire ufo phenomenon is explained as solely interdimentional as well as 100% menevolent. no silver linings in this vid. I would be quite interested to get Bill's take on this one.

11. Link to Post #8
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Well, seeing the video, Im just strengthened in my prior suspicions.

This is much worse than pictured here. When I look around I almost

only see well programmed people who can never imagine something

like this being possible. Still, the only explanation Ive seen for a long

time for the conditions of our world today is wots being presented in

this video. We cant expect all those stupified people getting out of

their programmings. The collapse of mind as such is the only way

this problem can be solved (in one blow) once and for all, is wot I

see for now. Then people maybe can start to think in an active way

and not being screwed by someone elses implanted ideas.

So I welcome the moment when mind get overloaded

and is blown to pieces. Asap please.

All is well

Jorr 2.0

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

GCS1103 (12th May 2012), jagman (12th May 2012), meeradas (10th May 2012), modwiz (10th May 2012), nickc2496 (23rd December 2012), wynderer (12th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

What about that 100% menevolent picture of the ets it paints. I don't want to believe that any way. I also wonder about it framing clifford stone as a disinformant.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Bluewool (12th May 2012), nickc2496 (23rd December 2012)

15. Link to Post #10
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Hey, nice video!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Bill posted a couple of supportive remarks to Houman for the Archon thread -- this video is right up that alley

re the interdimensional nature of so-called ETs & UFOs -- i have seen many many UFOs , some quite close, & have had interactions w/some -- after watching this video i had one of those aha! moments, when i realized of course they are interdimensional -- the way they blink in & out of sight, for one

a question for me is why they are so big on saying they are ETs --extra-terrestials, from the same dimension as Earth -- i suspect this ties in w/their saying they 'created' Humans

This video IS the condensed, cinematic adaptation of the material in Houman's thread... IMO
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 10th May 2012 at 03:53.

16. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member kreagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 times in 551 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)

wynderer,

There are a "lot more".........aha moments.......for all of mankind,....."if" we will just simply open our eyes and hearts!!!

They are ED's,....(extra-dimensionals),.....not....ET's.

Deception is their game,....and they are very good at it!

(point)

Just how successful do you think they would be,...."if" they were to readily admit that they are , indeed, ED's, (demonic entities,...."fallen angels"), like they really are and have been from the very beginning?

By posing to be something that they are "not",...ET's...., they are then able to accomplish their "agenda",.....that is to ultimately "rend souls away from God".

They also know that the "ET" appearance and phenomena is something that "we" humans will "buy......hook, line and sinker"! This has been an "extremely easy sale" for them over the last "several thousand years".

As with any "sale",........"BUYER BEWARE"!!!!

Love and Peace,......kreagle

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kreagle For This Post:

Chester (10th May 2012), GCS1103 (10th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (10th May 2012), KiwiElf (10th May 2012), modwiz (10th May 2012), nickc2496 (23rd December 2012), wynderer (12th May 2012)

18. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Awesome video/perspective, thank you Unified Serenity ... very Houman imo too - I wonder how the general population would react if this was shown on prime time?

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

i had a similar thought -- if hackers ever took over all the massmedia [a girl can dream], this is the one video to air, imo

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Awesome video/perspective, thank you Unified Serenity ... very Houman imo too - I wonder how the general population would react if this was shown on prime time?

20. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Quote from Houman's writings formatted in pdf by Jean-Luc (on Houmans thread).

E= Ettissh, the _____(what?, a draco or AI or ED entity) My own perspective is this is an inherently logical example that evil destroys evil itself.

pg 348 Quote:

E - "we'll come down on you like a ton of bricks - if we choose to" This was said as a possibility for the future.
    These nets are attached to their machines Ettissh explains it as follows -

E - "our machine is really incredible; it's programmed to respond to things ,it can sense energy , if you become to high or enlightened then it will start ****ing you up - it will send you **** via the cord and then it brings you down and then it stops as long as you don't creep up again - keeps you checked --and it rises and falls. They get the crap, feel like **** and then it brings them down. It stops, they rise again and it starts again - every few days they get it." End Quote

Interesting this cord stuff. Or is it rather a weaponized form of chording, via machines. The mind-control system now being massively installed? I think they possibly run into defectors like Ettissh. The PDF also explains that Ettissh is indeed a defector helping the human in this story. Wisdom has been divulged, saying, in short, that competition among evil ones, ultimately turns insiders against insiders. Ettissh might be sort of an example of this.

In any case, free will combined with rock-solid discipline and some insider info like this ought to help stay free-willed. Why can't we find forms to disseminate the consciousness to surpass the mind control? The AI goes on to adimit or infer, that our victory over this would come from mass awareness of this as a distortion we own. Then take responsibility, by forcing justice, relentlessly. However, most indulge in bread and circuses. The AI or EDs go on to say it is all a cosmic game we entered into. Satan proclaims it has been fair game, because humans refuse to stand up. Instead they hide and devolve into materialism. Satan's-time-up awaits mass awakening. It may be the time for artists to step forward, encouraged by entrepreneurs, to inject the wake up call into commerce. Why let dribble control commerce, dancing with the stars and what not? See https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ral-by-Straker

~wav
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 10th May 2012 at 14:05.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

KiwiElf (10th May 2012), lookbeyond (22nd December 2012), wynderer (10th May 2012), zebowho (12th May 2012)

22. Link to Post #15
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Davy (here)
    Shaking my head, just watched the first 10 minutes will watch the rest tonight... And these creeps are the ones in charge..... What will it really take to get our world back and out of control of all these evil money hungry corrupted pieces of !!!!
    It will take a lot more people shutting off their TV's and having conversations with their friends and families about subjects that matter and remembering that the left/right political paradigm was invented by these creeps to give us something to fight over. We need to stop obliging them.

@wavydome.
    I found this article very useful:http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-them-archons/

A little excerpt:
    Quote When you notice ankle biters trying to interfere with your thoughts, emotions or energy, immediately start expanding your Divine Inner Light from your heart until it surrounds your body. This pure, intense light of your Divine Being is painful for these low-frequency ankle biters to be near, and they will withdraw. (I think this may be where the myth of the “blood sucking” vampire who can’t stand sunlight comes from…) However, even when withdrawn, the ankle biters will have a thin “energy tube” connected to you somewhere in your consciousness that they will use to send harmful energy or siphon off your emotional energy.

Command from your Divine Core that the ankle biters present be captured in “containment orbs,” which are energetic spheres of light that keep them from running away and hiding. Then do an energy refund to send their “tubes” and any other connections they have formed in your consciousness back to them. Now, for just a few moments, it’s ok to get a little angry as a temporary way to rise above feeling helpless. Not blinding rage, but a little righteous indignation that these parasites have been messing with you is OK to entertain for a moment. This is a step up from feeling like a helpless victim to these parasites, which is how they WANT you to feel. Just don’t stay angry for long, and instead work to move your frequency higher. Staying totally calm and forgiving should be your ultimate goal, but if a little anger helps get you out of feeling like a victim to the parasites, go for it. I tell you this so that you don’t “feel bad” if you get mad at these parasites for a moment. However, it is important not to engage them in a constant state of anger, as that anger energy will actually FEED them, which we obviously don’t want.
    Ankle biters is used instead of archons. Archon means ruler and the writer will not accord them that respect. I like that.
    Last edited by modwiz; 10th May 2012 at 14:41.

23. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

I agree modwiz, this is prime protocol for people who accept "Divine Inner Light from your heart" or some sort of spiritual equivalent.

We also need to reach the huge populations of secularists and self defined people who do not like to anything about hearts or divinity.

This may be due to involuntary subjugation, to which they were exposed, earlier in life. Perhaps it has fixated inside them. I say these people need wake up calls in the celebratory venues of life. These people respond more to games of sociability or chance.

~wav

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

GCS1103 (13th May 2012), KiwiElf (10th May 2012), modwiz (10th May 2012), nickc2496 (23rd December 2012)

25. Link to Post #17
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,851 times in 3,178 posts

of course, the OP vid is "not available in [my] country".
    Good we still have sth like this
    [so at least i can watch; haven't figured out how to download using proxies]
    Last edited by meeradas; 10th May 2012 at 15:00.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

9eagle9 (10th May 2012), GCS1103 (13th May 2012), modwiz (10th May 2012), nickc2496 (23rd December 2012)

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    [...] You literally have to invite it in before it can tempt you or affect.
    [...] its insane and absurd that we collectively as humans are enslaved to the will and smoke and mirrors of very much an idiotic god construct.
    I've long thought that television is the method by which people "invite it in." Everything we (used to) hope our children would not become, there it is, right in your own living room and every other room in your house, and you are participating in it, experiencing it emotionally. Over time, by the consistent hammering away at you, you become skewed in your thinking.

Television is the most insidious teaching tool ever invented. Nobody takes it "seriously" while in fact this is the doorway! You rescue yourself by tossing the damn things out the window!

Haven't you also noticed that if you do not buy into the twisted logic and/or upsidedown values, that others say things to you like "You're no fun. You have no sense of humor."

Fun. It's interesting what passes for fun these days. Porn and degradation are fun. Violence and blood are fun. Drones -- what fun! God almighty, whose fun is this?

And Barack Obama just made a statement about supporting same-sex marriage: It's about the Golden Rule, doing unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Ahh yes, mm-hm, like those people dying in our drone attacks? You mean, you want somebody else's drones to take out your daughter's birthday party? Is this what you mean by DO UNTO OTHERS as you would... etc.? REALLY?

I'm not opposed to the Golden Rule by any means! Let it prevail in this world, please! I'm not even opposed to same-sex marriage.

But this statement comes out of the mouth of the man who was given the Nobel PEACE Prize for doing NOTHING and then it was he - not Congress - who authorized our military's participation in tearing apart Libya, supporting the massacre of whole black African villages of families and children for no other reason than that somebody in Power wanted to tear that country apart. Okay, man, is this more of your DO UNTO OTHERS as you would.... etc.? What the heck will you tear apart next as you spout your twisted DO UNTO OTHERS...?

This is all pure BS. It is pure double-speak. These twisted, upsidedown values come from our so-called leader. What kind of future can possibly come from this man?

This is the result of television. Does that sound like an absurd statement? No, it is the result of constant mass programming -- there's a reason they call it PROGRAMMING -- of twisted thinking, given to you in nice fun doses in your own living room at your leisure in your tranced-out state with your beer in your hand.

They sell it as entertainment, fun. How in the world can people ever wake up?

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

9eagle9 (10th May 2012), Caren (12th May 2012), GCS1103 (13th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (10th May 2012), KiwiElf (14th May 2012), Realeyes (13th May 2012), truth4me (11th May 2012), wynderer (10th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

People who are 'aware' and not just 'thinking they are aware' need a bit of insight into how language and programming is used to snare them into this net.

If you are aware archonic energy (and ankle biters) they are not that much of an issue. Those are simply levels of influence , from high to low.

Lately there has been a marked increase in psychic manipulation so something is stirring this energy and its grown rather pre-emptively offensive (or defensive rather). Something is stirring in this energy and its not happy, its defensive.. If we have banking collapses and rioting the only thing we are required to do is put aside enough for a few months ONLY because we simply do not want to wander out in the crossfire. Get a gun, get a 500 pound bag of rice, do whatever to be prepared to sit something out but make sure you are only doing it for that reason. They are attacking themselves now, energetically and physically we are in the cross fire. Yes this energy moves from the non-physical into the physical and you can observe what is going on in the non physical and dimensional realms by observing the physical -banks, collapsing, the physical hierarchies are shuffling--dance, ****er, dance--in response to that energy. They, the ptb, the illumanti, have no ****ing idea what they are doing yet we have 15 gurus at any given time claiming they do!

Do you think that grown men, who are lighting fires and dancing around a giant owl have a ****ing idea of what they are doing. That someone who has to sacrifice a baby has any idea of not only what they are doing to the baby but what they are doing to themselves.

No. They do not have a clue.

But we can.

I'm experiencing it, not affected by it, not reacting to it but being quiet and watching it. The more I see the more my next move is revealed to it because I'm not flying off into a panic, but waiting to make my next move. They can do nothing differenly, they have been worshiping that ****ing own for 10 thousand years, okay? That does not seem terribly progressive to me.

I'm aware of that.

But it is only because I am AWARE, not falsely enlightened with joy and rose buds and disinfo shoved up my arse.

No it not fun and bliss, but it is my LIFE and my light that I'm preserving here in observing this, I don't have to do anything for the moment but to observe it.

We need to know watching this video these are SLAVES, and Worshipers, they are submissive to this energy. They are not powerful only one the physical level we are observing it. They are slaves who think they are powerful. HOw does that make them different from us?

We are powerful and think we are slaves only because we are not AWARE! Energy is so easily manipulated. But we are not going to be powerful if we keep playing in the otherside of the self serving self indulgent bull**** that they do. And those who hear me flap on about this, know very well what I am talking about.

Extra terrestrial means 'something or someone one ' off terra' (off- planet.) Anything goes there.

Para terrestrial adjacent to terra or earth. What our little new agers are clumsily in their ignorance attempting to convey as 'starseeds' or whatever being they are attempting to claim to be.

Extra dimensional is something that moves in and out of dimensions (including us). We appear in other dimensions with as much frequency as these entities and objects popping into our dimensional field of vision. Please keep this in mind, that we are much the sender as the receivers. (some of us anyway , those whose transmitter isn't bogged down in a bunch of self indulgent bull****)

Aliens- Indicates archonic energies, regardless if they are high up on the hierarchy or they are ankle biters or insignificant constructs including thought form.s Large or small, they impose and leverage on our own programming and thoughtforms. MON-archs, ARCH angels, de dittle dee. They are not actually our leaders and if people would get their **** straight we'd not be much affected by them at all. They feed on us. Get them off the tit and see what happens. Get off your own tit first though, the self indulgent bull****. Daily i see some piously little idiot praying to Archangel Sasha, and Bambi and instructing others to do so as well.

I see the 'enlightened' praying and invoking these beings, and claiming collusion and connection with them. Why? Why does the GFL talk to people. So they can be worshiped. "What great entities! they are coming to save us!" This all about what we are honoring and we are bowing to.

"What i am choosing to believe or think (because it makes me feel good) rather than confronting the issue head on and rising about it (which would make one feel better)" is going to be the fall of man in general. That which they are choosing to believe are alien thoughts. Archonic thoughts that have power over them through their choices.

People need to get out of this programmed bull****, and quit worrying about someone else validity or who is flavor of the month leader, Drake, Wilcocks (who is LOADED with alien influence and so easily manipulated one can't tell if he his coming or going ) and address their own ability to rise about this ****. These people are providing their own evidence, and forgive the **** out of me and poke my eyeballs out for noticing, okay?

Now think about how many people in this forum are admitting to having ALIEN contact, and influenced by aliens, and claiming to BE aliens and practically salvitating at the mouth over each daily channel. What is leveraging their thoughtforms? Good question, what exactly. Observe them. Inadvertently indulging in this dense energy. INDULGING themselves with it. Self serving.

We can disrupt this energy, but we have to be aware of ourselves, and then aware of the energy and not be afraid to observe it. Not by being cheerleaders and saying "oh Rah the good guys are going to win!"

If you can watching a ****ing chess match from a higher level who is going to win. Win you KNOW what the next move is going to be. The question isn't why aren't we winning. The questions is why are we losing?

People remain willfully ignorant. This is not about belief, its about awareness. This video demonstrates what we need to be aware of for ourselves, not just by a watching a video and 'thinking' you need to be aware or know you are aware. The video only indicates what you need to be aware of for yourself.

Not just aware of the light, but aware of it all!

30. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Also at the very least consider that some of these 'ufo's and sky anomalies could very well be a construct like Project Blue Beam Holographics at work right in front of our eyes, even as we are waiting for a PBB event to occur.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast