+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: The Real Story Behind Aliens_ Ufos_ Demons_ Illuminati & Satanism

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: The Real Story Behind Aliens_ Ufos_ Demons_ Illuminati & Satanism

watching the video now -- very weird about that 'UFO' & 'alien' at that earlier Olympics, & what he said about the London Olympics construction film

& no, he does not sound suicidal to me -

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    I follow this thread with great interest and some other threads too. Im
    not writing much, because I have difficulties formulating myself those
    days. LOL

But Ive tried to look into an aspect of this lately, and I can see that I need
    help in uncovering wots lurking in the back ground or under this.

Ive listened to Henrik Palmgren on Redice interviewing Rik Clay (2+2 hrs)

Today I lisened to a shorter version 1hrs 29 min. Link below. I wondered
    why Rik died the day after those inteviews. His family says he comitted
    suicide. Well he doesnt sound like one being depressed or having any
    reason for that.

After 1hrs 10 min he starts speaking about wot happens when we die if
    we have a prefixed notion of a savior, in this case Jesus, but I suppose
    one can include any savior into this. He says that when meeting one of
    those lightbeings, if one projects a programmed picture of a savior on
    this, one is trapped and sent back, ie stuck into a loop. LOL
    Well is this religions best secret together with the calenders based
    on the movements of heavenly bodies to keep us captured in the
    physical world?
    Is this something too secret to let people know about? Was this the real
    reason behind Riks death?

The shamans say: You think we are powerful now, wait until we are dead.
    Don Juan described to Castaneda how to bribe The Eagle ie
    consciousness to sneak behind it without giving up ones soul.

I want to add that I had a vision of a huge Thunderbird taking of
    from a field when I started to listen to the interview today. This
    kind of surprised me as our old thundergod in Northern Europe
    is Thor, the son of Odin. We have no myths of any thunderbird
    here.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1hIr-ZlqIko

The whole interview, 4 hrs, 6 parts

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mGhmx...110C04F6082293

All is well

Jorr 2.0

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member evancruz1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Abhaya (here)
    What about that 100% menevolent picture of the ets it paints. I don't want to believe that any way. I also wonder about it framing clifford stone as a disinformant.
    Abyaya, I'm in agreement with you on ET's being 100% menevolent... Does this not contradict so much history and information we have all seen in the past/present.

No duality for ET's?? How is that possible in the 3rd demension???
    Everything is good til it's not-

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evancruz1 For This Post:

9eagle9 (12th May 2012), Abhaya (12th May 2012)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Joedjemal --

the only such experience i had was part of the payback after that abduction, when i woke up to find my body paralyzed & some huge dark being immobilizing me & going after me sexually on the astral plane somehow -- the instant i awoke i threw him off w/my will

you appear to have what what was called in the Middle Ages, the 'gift of discernement' -- the ability to not get hornswoggled by their deceptions

in your post following this one, re forgiving your father after the Tunisia thing -- are you saying that your not forgiving your father sort of opened the door to the demon or whatever it was?

[ this is reminding me of seeing both what i called a demon one time, & then an imp -- it was like the demon had the soul of the 'schizophrenic' woman i saw him near -- it reminded me of one of the dogs that kills by quicly breaking the neck, w/the limp body in his mouth [a relatively quick & merciful death ]

wyn

I don't know exactly, a great deal of this encounter was going on at a non verbal telepathic level. I couldn't get away from it even during the day. It first arrived after I spent a couple of days in the desert and didn't leave for several days. There was a lot going on and I don't remember it all. My friend was really freaked out by it. He distanced himself from me when we got back and I haven't seen him since. He was scared it had followed me.

I remember wondering at the time if this entity was something my father had bound using my fear. He was very old at the time and he died not long after that although I didn't find out about it until some years later. It wanted me to join with it somehow. It kept sending me images of sex and power if I did. It was an incredible experience. Eventually I asked one of the hotel staff for the words for the Islamic call to prayer and sang it. It left me alone after that although the tour guide who I'd got friendly with wrote to me and told me that it had scared the wits out of a lot of guests for months afterwards. (Several people saw it throwing glasses around although only my friend saw it directly apart from myself)

I decided to forgive my father because I realised that my anger at him was causing me damage. I also convinced myself that he'd lost control of this demon and I thought he'd died although I later found out that didn't happen until some time later. I thought that forgiving him might release this thing and stop it hounding me (I was exhausted after days of this)

Fortunately it stayed away from me after the final confrontation. I keep remembering more about it as I write, there were whole episodes by the pool where it was hammering me with images and I was sitting there drinking orange trying not to look like a nutcase to the other guests.

It was quite disturbing.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

9eagle9 (12th May 2012), Hervé (12th May 2012), Jean-Luc (9th August 2012), Realeyes (13th May 2012), seko (12th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

freaky things happen in the desert -- i've heard some other stories -- maybe the demons/lost souls like to wander around in them

i'm trusting your intuition, that the demon/Djinn had something to do w/your father's rituals -- you must be a juicy one, that it was working so hard to get you

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    Joedjemal --

the only such experience i had was part of the payback after that abduction, when i woke up to find my body paralyzed & some huge dark being immobilizing me & going after me sexually on the astral plane somehow -- the instant i awoke i threw him off w/my will

you appear to have what what was called in the Middle Ages, the 'gift of discernement' -- the ability to not get hornswoggled by their deceptions

in your post following this one, re forgiving your father after the Tunisia thing -- are you saying that your not forgiving your father sort of opened the door to the demon or whatever it was?

[ this is reminding me of seeing both what i called a demon one time, & then an imp -- it was like the demon had the soul of the 'schizophrenic' woman i saw him near -- it reminded me of one of the dogs that kills by quicly breaking the neck, w/the limp body in his mouth [a relatively quick & merciful death ]

wyn

I don't know exactly, a great deal of this encounter was going on at a non verbal telepathic level. I couldn't get away from it even during the day. It first arrived after I spent a couple of days in the desert and didn't leave for several days. There was a lot going on and I don't remember it all. My friend was really freaked out by it. He distanced himself from me when we got back and I haven't seen him since. He was scared it had followed me.

I remember wondering at the time if this entity was something my father had bound using my fear. He was very old at the time and he died not long after that although I didn't find out about it until some years later. It wanted me to join with it somehow. It kept sending me images of sex and power if I did. It was an incredible experience. Eventually I asked one of the hotel staff for the words for the Islamic call to prayer and sang it. It left me alone after that although the tour guide who I'd got friendly with wrote to me and told me that it had scared the wits out of a lot of guests for months afterwards. (Several people saw it throwing glasses around although only my friend saw it directly apart from myself)

I decided to forgive my father because I realised that my anger at him was causing me damage. I also convinced myself that he'd lost control of this demon and I thought he'd died although I later found out that didn't happen until some time later. I thought that forgiving him might release this thing and stop it hounding me (I was exhausted after days of this)

Fortunately it stayed away from me after the final confrontation. I keep remembering more about it as I write, there were whole episodes by the pool where it was hammering me with images and I was sitting there drinking orange trying not to look like a nutcase to the other guests.

It was quite disturbing.

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I've read a number of accounts about MK Ultra, and went through pages of how direct programming is applied through trauma, abuse, hypnostism, scripts, role playing , one's handler becomes a messiah figure, and chemicals. (all the more reason to avoid messiah figures in media) .

To a less extreme agree, as I have noted before this how the general population is programmed, covertly not overtly.

The difference being we don't have chemicals imposed on us against our will but fill our scripts at the corner drug store.

Many of the drugs used in overt Monarch style programming are pharmaceuticals and even OTC drugs that millions use daily and think nothign of it.

from Joedjemal's post:

They seem to be going for people who are searching spiritually, at least they did in my case.

i think they go for the ones who will actually get somewhere in their searching

from9Eagle9's post:

I have often pondered if we are even maneuvered into our preexisting families . I know this is possible to arrange into lifetimes that is how each current Buddha is selected and if these ugly forces somehow pervert our incarnations as well.

many abductees have horrific abusive childhoods -- i was talking w/Elaine Douglass , ed of JAR [Journal of Abduction Research] -- she told me that children in these traumatic homes are sometimes 'contacted' by a Reptilian or other 'ET' who becomes the child's best friend/confidante/soother etc -- a good cop/bad cop game
    This matches my own experience. My father was brutal. He abused me physically, sexually and used my fear in rituals. It took me until my late 20s to begin to get over it. When I was seven he made sure my bed was positioned where I could see into the graveyard next door where he did his rituals. He used to send shadowy things after me.

I'd forgotten about that.
    Hi Joedjemal -- after recovering from the shock of reading your post above -- it started me thinking

first, i am so sorry for what you endured as a little boy -- & to all who had similar chilhoods , but choose to live their adult lives in the spirit of 'the buck stops here' & not continue to carry on what is often a generational curse -- my hat's off to all

i have been reading quite a bit re the Monarch/MK Ultra kinds of mind-control programming [ i am suspecting that something of the sort happens to some abductees ] -- the kinds of trauma such as you describe, & my own traumatic childhood, w/o the satanic ritual stuff -- these are what they use as one of the chief tools in the mind control, to break down the personality /wholeness of their target & install 'alters'

Katari Rose, whose blog i found linked to Duncan O'Finiaon's blog, says that 1,000,000 -- one million USAmericans have been put thru these programs

i suspect that those of us w/these targeted abusive chilhoods -- always remembering the millions of children who are dying in wars & thru starvation & are being sold into sexual slavery by sickos --

i suspect those targeted -- those not in any specific mind control program to be a super soldier or psychic spy, etc -- we are being messed w/in our unconscious, & messed w/also when we are attempting to get free of the Matrix when sleeping so we can do our jobs out there when out of our sleeping bodies

i'd like to add that i hold no bitterness/anger towards my parents -- i believe their minds were being messed w/ also -- they raised 4 kids in the USA '50s w/o TV, junk food, or religion , & gave me a love of books & a social conscience -- they had to be stopped

again, i am so sorry, Joedjemal--

wyn

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Katari Rose said just the same in her blog article today -- that what is being done to the MK Ultra etc targets , the extremes you describe, are also being done to the masses, filtered down -- she goes into the details -- i'm learning a lot from her

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I've read a number of accounts about MK Ultra, and went through pages of how direct programming is applied through trauma, abuse, hypnostism, scripts, role playing , one's handler becomes a messiah figure, and chemicals. (all the more reason to avoid messiah figures in media) .

To a less extreme agree, as I have noted before this how the general population is programmed, covertly not overtly.

The difference being we don't have chemicals imposed on us against our will but fill our scripts at the corner drug store.

Many of the drugs used in overt Monarch style programming are pharmaceuticals and even OTC drugs that millions use daily and think nothign of it.

from Joedjemal's post:

They seem to be going for people who are searching spiritually, at least they did in my case.

from9Eagle9's post:

I have often pondered if we are even maneuvered into our preexisting families . I know this is possible to arrange into lifetimes that is how each current Buddha is selected and if these ugly forces somehow pervert our incarnations as well.

many abductees have horrific abusive childhoods -- i was talking w/Elaine Douglass , ed of JAR [Journal of Abduction Research] -- she told me that children in these traumatic homes are sometimes 'contacted' by a Reptilian or other 'ET' who becomes the child's best friend/confidante/soother etc -- a good cop/bad cop game
    This matches my own experience. My father was brutal. He abused me physically, sexually and used my fear in rituals. It took me until my late 20s to begin to get over it. When I was seven he made sure my bed was positioned where I could see into the graveyard next door where he did his rituals. He used to send shadowy things after me.

Hi Joedjemal -- after recovering from the shock of reading your post above -- it started me thinking

first, i am so sorry for what you endured as a little boy -- & to all who had similar chilhoods , but choose to live their adult lives in the spirit of 'the buck stops here' & not continue to carry on what is often a generational curse -- my hat's off to all

i have been reading quite a bit re the Monarch/MK Ultra kinds of mind-control programming [ i am suspecting that something of the sort happens to some abductees ] -- the kinds of trauma such as you describe, & my own traumatic childhood, w/o the satanic ritual stuff -- these are what they use as one of the chief tools in the mind control, to break down the personality /wholeness of their target & install 'alters'

Katari Rose, whose blog i found linked to Duncan O'Finiaon's blog, says that 1,000,000 -- one million USAmericans have been put thru these programs

i suspect that those of us w/these targeted abusive chilhoods -- always remembering the millions of children who are dying in wars & thru starvation & are being sold into sexual slavery by sickos --

i suspect those targeted -- those not in any specific mind control program to be a super soldier or psychic spy, etc -- we are being messed w/in our unconscious, & messed w/also when we are attempting to get free of the Matrix when sleeping so we can do our jobs out there when out of our sleeping bodies

i'd like to add that i hold no bitterness/anger towards my parents -- i believe their minds were being messed w/ also -- they raised 4 kids in the USA '50s w/o TV, junk food, or religion , & gave me a love of books & a social conscience -- they had to be stopped

wyn

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Actually Joedjemal, it was more than likely attached to your father.

After your father died it would remain behind.

You many not have a conscious knowing of this but when a parasitical energy of that nature completely overwhelms the psyche of a parent we tend to think we are working out the issues with the parent; we are actually working out the issues that the parasitical entity imposed on us. Because at the time we don't know the difference, they so completely take the psyche of the host.

That part of your father that imposed those things on you were actually it. And in working out the emotional damage is how you detached not from your father, but his parasite.

10. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

bumping this --

Quote Posted by kreagle (here)
    Bill posted a couple of supportive remarks to Houman for the Archon thread -- this video is right up that alley

re the interdimensional nature of so-called ETs & UFOs -- i have seen many many UFOs , some quite close, & have had interactions w/some -- after watching this video i had one of those aha! moments, when i realized of course they are interdimensional -- the way they blink in & out of sight, for one

a question for me is why they are so big on saying they are ETs --extra-terrestials, from the same dimension as Earth -- i suspect this ties in w/their saying they 'created' Humans

Quote Posted by Abhaya (here)
    Interesting video. Makes some bold claims about ETS. According to this vid the entire ufo phenomenon is explained as solely interdimentional as well as 100% menevolent. no silver linings in this vid. I would be quite interested to get Bill's take on this one.
    wynderer,

There are a "lot more".........aha moments.......for all of mankind,....."if" we will just simply open our eyes and hearts!!!

They are ED's,....(extra-dimensionals),.....not....ET's.

Deception is their game,....and they are very good at it!

(point)

Just how successful do you think they would be,...."if" they were to readily admit that they are , indeed, ED's, (demonic entities,...."fallen angels"), like they really are and have been from the very beginning?

By posing to be something that they are "not",...ET's...., they are then able to accomplish their "agenda",.....that is to ultimately "rend souls away from God".

They also know that the "ET" appearance and phenomena is something that "we" humans will "buy......hook, line and sinker"! This has been an "extremely easy sale" for them over the last "several thousand years".

As with any "sale",........"BUYER BEWARE"!!!!

Love and Peace,......kreagle

11. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Hi US -- would you say that the tags are related to implants?

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)

wyn
    They lose the power of control over you once you can start talking about it. The first time you tell someone what has happened to you it's painful and cathartic. Most people cry and have a hard time getting through the telling of their story, and often can't tell it all, but it's the first step. The abuser / system loses it's power over you and you regain your personal power by telling your story.

The more you tell it, the more you weaken those "tags" or "ropes / bonds" as in bondage that you are under. I have used several physical "magical" energetic rituals to help someone actuate their total freedom. It's not really necessary to do anything in the 3d, but many gain strength by physically doing something with intention associated with their actions.

If you want to know how that's done, I will be happy to share it. We all have tags and ropes of connection to groups, people, or spiritual systems. Some are good and some are not good. My gift is in seeing these connections. The wounds are easily seen and appear like black tar areas on your spirit and/or a yellowish oozing wound.

I think some of us get tagged over and over depending on our shielding ability, and it's important to identify those tags. Tags are bonds are like homing devices and make you easy to track in the other dimensions.

12. Link to Post #50
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

wyn
    They lose the power of control over you once you can start talking about it. The first time you tell someone what has happened to you it's painful and cathartic. Most people cry and have a hard time getting through the telling of their story, and often can't tell it all, but it's the first step. The abuser / system loses it's power over you and you regain your personal power by telling your story.

The more you tell it, the more you weaken those "tags" or "ropes / bonds" as in bondage that you are under. I have used several physical "magical" energetic rituals to help someone actuate their total freedom. It's not really necessary to do anything in the 3d, but many gain strength by physically doing something with intention associated with their actions.

If you want to know how that's done, I will be happy to share it. We all have tags and ropes of connection to groups, people, or spiritual systems. Some are good and some are not good. My gift is in seeing these connections. The wounds are easily seen and appear like black tar areas on your spirit and/or a yellowish oozing wound.

I think some of us get tagged over and over depending on our shielding ability, and it's important to identify those tags. Tags are bonds are like homing devices and make you easy to track in the other dimensions.
    Psychological implants that we power with our acceptance and belief systems...

13. Link to Post #51
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

wyn

Energetically yes, they are quite possibly very similar. If someone has a physical implant, use a strong magnet on it. Tags are very real and often done without malicious intent. What I mean is we can tag someone is a heated argument or event. People tag people all the time and they will say something like, "I've been stabbed in the back" or "They are a pain in the neck" and they really are on an energetic level. Jesus alluded to this when he said "to hate your brother is the same as murder" because the energy behind true hatred is the same energy as murder and it's a real "dart", "tag" or "cord" and it affects you physically, emotionally, and spiritually depending on how open you are and your level of understanding how to shield. Sheilding must be done with careful intent so as not to shut one's spirit off which is numbness which sometimes we need when in shock, but if left uncared for it becomes a self imposed prison.

14. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

As posted in the WHO is Drake Thread-- our desire for beliefs, and information results in our own holding pattern where nothing changes but the information and the beliefs concerning it.

I cross posted this thread to that one, because archonic energies depend on information. Programming is all about ideas, languages, beliefs, etc:

Then make sure you keep in mind the remarks contained within this thread . Aliens masquerading as ET's and why.

ED's masquerading as spirit guides and why.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...763#post486763

Choose your benevolent ET's as you would your bosom friends and consider that a friend doesn't stand by for thousands of years watching your own destruction, and the parasitical theft of one's psyche without doing something. Or allowing another to stick a probe up your arse. Or making promises for decades on end without delivering. Or allowing a variety of mind based precepts and 'natural laws' to stand honored while you suffer. "Oh so sorry Pal, Love you so much, ya know, and I know your hair is on fire but I can't intervene because of the rules of non interference."

What kind of friend is that. If that was a real living person, who claimed to have your best interests at heart, we'd think a person like that was a bloody arsehole. Yet we make excuses of this nature for entities we've never even encountered and have no personal relationship with! Another symptom of the straight jacket of co-dependency one has with authority. Another symptom of just how valueless we perceive ourselves to be.

A determined ET who has your best interests at heart, would put your hair out. Many times they may not be able to because you step aside from the bucket of water being dashed in your face to find a book, a guru, a hero that will give you information about how to put the fire in your head out.

There are ultra dimensional beings who are not of the archonic persuasion only by the virtue of the opposing value, they do not want to be your ruler. You cannot give or impose form on that which is formless, they will not allow it. You create a space for them to fill. Information takes up the space they would otherwise fill.

Dennis said it best even though he has no idea what he is revealing or the implications of it. Archonic energies have one great and obvious blaring piece of evidence. They are made obvious through the people they leverage: their language and their behaviors. Archonic energies rely on information, particuarly the language that is used. We've been slowly altered over the course of thousands of years, and more recently over the last 70 years, to accept information rather than evidence or knowing.

Dennis promises more information will be revealed, a raging torrent of it. That will happen its simply part of a pattern that has occured with the rise of media. That will be the height of the attack. There is a reason we have the phrase info-wars. It means what it means though, there will be a rising torrent of information, not necessarily that anything is happening or changing save for the volume of information.

Archonic energies do not have the ability to create (which is what this whole war is over in the first place) so can only do the same thing over and over again but ONLY as long as we allow ourselves to be seduced into that pattern of craving information.

A mind filled with information is not an open mind. It's a closed confused mind that is preoccupied trying to sort out the contradictions of the information given--delibarel planted information so one really becomes involved in a psychological tennis match. . A raging torrent is meant to overwhelm a already confused mind. And what does one get exactly? More information. That's it. it's not 'knowing' or knowledge or change in circumstances--- its information. A series of literally psychic advertisements much like what one hears or observes on TV so you are left pondering constantly is Dawn really better than Gain. Will I see a difference if I use Arm & Hammer rather than Tide? Will my teeth be whiter in 30 days? This is why people buy the same products over and over even though they don't do what their information promises. People have been duped into thinking a frenzy of information is evidence of change.

This is how archonic energies is given space within our minds. That is who we hold the space for them--information. Ideas, thoughts, beliefs. It creates not a space but a holding pattern in which the same things occur over and over and over. We have observed this for at least two thousands years. This is how one is held by the virtue of craving more information rather than knowing or actual change (intervention).

There is a pattern here that one can observe for themselves as evidence. It keeps happening over and over. Once you know that pattern you have knowing of what is really occurring.

The more they can keep your mind tied up where they want it by information dumping, and keeping one on the edge of their seat waiting for new information. That is how you are held. That is how is how they always operated. This provide it's own evidence. You look back over just the last few years and every few months there's a new flavor of the month hero , information dumping, making new promises, promising new information ---when the evidence is emerging for one to observe right in front of their nose.

Predictions are based from archonic influence, one does not predict divine intervention (knowing the mind of god).

Now, take this and weigh it against the accounts of those who have experienced divine intervention. Always instant, never with fore-knowledge, a seeming 'miracle' occurs. Divine intervention doesn't send a telegram or a messenger that says "Oh the traffic on I 75 is horrible and you will be in a life threatening accident, but don't worry I have everything under control and will save you by making sure the tractor trailer that is going to smash your body experiences 18 flat tires at the same time."

Intervention is NOT a promise, or information. Intervention is obvious. David Wilcocks says that guns are not firing and bullets won't work.

So now I have a meter in which to test the accuracy of David's INFORMATION. Information does not keep a bullet from firing no more than information is going to do anything but keep the clueless in yet another relentless holding pattern.

WHEN the information has begun to run its loop or predicted date the archonic energies only change the information. That is why one will begin to see more alt media about the utter meaninglessness of 12-21-12--and opportunity to advance the date into the future and begin plying in more information around it. A reset button for more information dumping, another eon of holding pattern is essentially being revealed here. That's not change, only the nature of the information will change, the holding pattern (enslavement) remains the same.

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)

wyn

Psychological implants that we power with our acceptance and belief systems...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I would also add that the physical implants that we are experiencing through the use of vaccinations resulted from the use of using psychological implants.

15. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

When you work with de-programming others, one sees the same things in the common populace that one does with those who have actually, overtly been exposed to direct programming like what Ultra and Monarch initiate.

These sorts of energies can only operate this way. They have no other means of control other than to do this one thing over and over and over again.

You watch someone do something over and over and over again and you eventually know (not think) for yourself how its done.

Katari Rose said just the same in her blog article today -- that what is being done to the MK Ultra etc targets , the extremes you describe, are also being done to the masses, filtered down -- she goes into the details -- i'm learning a lot from her

from Joedjemal's post:

from9Eagle9's post:

wyn

16. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

it is very common for abductees to be accused of being psychologically imbalanced -- imagining implants/attracting abductions thru our bad karma/bad self, etc -- who gains from that, i wonder...

August 10, 2011–Dr. Roger Leir reported on results from this 16th alien implant removal surgery. The removed object, which was around 6mm in length, put out a strong magnetic field, and also had radio waves coming out of it. Further, the center of the object was so hard, they couldn't cut through it with any lab instruments. Leir also shared the calculations of physicist Dr. Bob Koontz, who suggested that aliens visiting us might be from 300,000 light years away.

& a link to photos of some implants he removed

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...ORM=IGRE#x0y57

http://information-machine.blogspot....nt-update.html

17. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

My daughter's body rejected an implant when she was nine, it literally erupted out of her skin of her upper arm. There was a bump on her arm that was driving me crazy, although I couldn't say why. It didn't seem severe enough to take her to the doctor but didn't resemble a blemish either. What erupted from that bump, only because my daughter had stayed in the pool all day, softening her skin enough to where it came to the surface like a splinter was a metallic ball the size of a bb. It and had what appeared to be runes on it, which I later decided were more like what a circuit board looks like. It was HARD in spite of its tiny size, obviously metallic, but dissolved into dust after being out of her body for a while.

Mine was found during a tooth extraction, the same thing, only that it was shaped like a grain of rice.

I've always used magnets to disrupt them as well, the rare earth sort. Some claim even using the magnetic discs from the inner workings of computers will work as well.

18. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

my implants did not come thru vaccinations -- my mother didn't go for them

19. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

There's other means of delivery. Legion practically. Physical implants have been around well before the 'age of immunization' regardless of how they were introduced.

20. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

yes-- my point -- thanks

There's other means of delivery. Legion practically. Physical implants have been around well before the 'age of immunization' regardless of how they were introduced.
    PS -- i'm not so big on the psychological side of it -- these implants are put in against free will
    Last edited by wynderer; 12th May 2012 at 12:43.

21. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

I'm going to watch this video over the weekend at some point (thanks for posting!) but it seems that even in the title we have some misconceptions about Lucifer and the Illuminati.

These dark ones have nothing whatsoever to do with Illumination and Lucifer, the Lightbearer. They despise the light. While it is true that Lucifer may be out of balance and would then be a gross manipulative and dogmatic distortion of the Super-Ego, it is the ID, the basis of Satanism, that these people live to serve. Like a newborn child that knows nothing but its own needs and desires, these people have never grown up. They are infantile imbeciles with access to unlimited power and money. That's the reason for the predicament we're in. Little children like to play with their G.I. Joe and whatnot, but these morons do it on a real live global scale. The world is their playground and human beings are their pawns.

That is, until now. Now is the time we change things. It is a Divine Mandate. They're not going to destroy the planet again this time around.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (12th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

from Prodigal Son's post # 59:

That is, until now. Now is the time we change things. It is a Divine Mandate. They're not going to destroy the planet again this time around.

our planet is being nuked right now, dude --pls wake up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast