Thread: The End of Men

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Default The End of Men

The Times are a changing to be sure...

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...nd-of-men/8135

Quote The End of Men
    Earlier this year, women became the majority of the workforce for the first time in U.S. history. Most managers are now women too. And for every two men who get a college degree this year, three women will do the same. For years, women’s progress has been cast as a struggle for equality. But what if equality isn’t the end point? What if modern, postindustrial society is simply better suited to women? A report on the unprecedented role reversal now under way— and its vast cultural consequences.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Default Re: The End of Men

!!
    Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)

Women must retake thier rightful position on this planet. Men have use thier brute force and strength to cowher the female princilple on this planet and we have suffered ever since. I believe this is why the native americans as well as the indigenous cultures have been on the brink of extinction from the Euros. All ancient civilizations were govenred by the females as they saw WAR as a last resort. Only a mother thinks this way. They are the nutures of life on this planet and must again be ressurected to the position of power at home first, then globally as our leaders. Only then will the healing begin. We must empower, support and protect them with our very lives. Our suvival depends on this.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

3. Link to Post #3
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

I've seen the salary surveys and it appears that women statistically make less than their male counterparts. I wonder if employers are doing this for cost savings.

I'm not against women working and I certainly think they deserve equal pay, but something seems quite wrong with this. Sometimes, I see stuff like this and feel guilty about what type of inheritance we are giving to the next generation.

--sjkted

4. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,756 times in 927 posts

Has nothing to do with 'rightful position', society is being moulded this way, tptb wish a reversal, they wish a more compliant, quiet, less aggressive male, easier to control. Please see the signs which are so blatantly obvious. Society, media, trends are making males less masculine, or trying at least. Look at the trends towards young men with cosmetics, moisterisers and all that stuff. Its a very carefully laid out agenda to reverse the roles.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

NancyV (30th March 2011)

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Has nothing to do with 'rightful position', society is being moulded this way, tptb wish a reversal, they wish a more compliant, quiet, less aggressive male, easier to control. Please see the signs which are so blatantly obvious. Society, media, trends are making males less masculine, or trying at least. Look at the trends towards young men with cosmetics, moisterisers and all that stuff. Its a very carefully laid out agenda to reverse the roles.
    Pretty obvious, that this is a conspiracy! How dare they care how they look!? I'm one of them(lol). I often go to the gym too.

Yes, it's a trend, but we are not in the stone age anymore.

7. Link to Post #6
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

I saw an article on savethemales.ca on the masculine image of men in media. In the '80s/90's we had Rocky, Arnold Schwarzanagger, Jean Claude Van-Damn, etc. Nowadays, just turn on the TV and look for any man who doesn't look and act like he's been neutered.

--sjkted

8. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Its a good news and a natural return of the pendulum. Not only that the preconceived idea of men has been hijacked by violent destructive manipulators, but also the strength of the women has been so much neglected and discriminated. The world is sustained by women! They must retake their divinity, sovereignty, humanity and the men should help them doing it.

Our mother of the heavens,
    bless our women leaders,
    so we can gradually bring peace to this world.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 3rd August 2010 at 00:30.

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    tptb wish a reversal, they wish a more compliant, quiet, less aggressive male, easier to control.
    Strangely enough in sociobiology we do observe that new skills are being introduced from child to female to tribe.
    And hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Also the attack by women on a french bastille was one of the key moments of the French revolution.
    At least thats what the history in my country tells me. Either way, women are far less easy to control as men.
    The cult behind TPTB actually worship the virgin/whore concept of the woman. I believe its often refered to as the whore of Babylon. They are quite aware of the power of the woman.

I think that the increase in women has a more biological origin. A very quick example would be the contamination of our drinking water. In my country they are called "xeno-oestrogeen". I can't find the translation but oestrogeen is the female hormone.
    Also, after a war, there are usually more male babies then female babies. I'm not sure how legit that is but it is called "The returning soldier effect". So it is legit enough to carry a name.

In my opinion if you were to create a subspecies to do your bidding it would be far more easy to make them androgyne.
    But thats just me.
    And as far as emancipation is concerned, I think the idea of equal rights won't work if its just a reversal of roles.
    Though I'm quite hopeful that if we can get this planet sorted that women will play a very important role in constructing the basic legal systems and such. We all have our own traits, I think we should all learn to accept our potential and limitations.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pan For This Post:

NancyV (30th March 2011)

11. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

SPIRIT WOLF; what "TPTB" say and show on the worlds stage is far different then what they practice. Action speaks louder then words for sure. They are only using the media as a tool to pin both masculine and feminin forces against one another. Unfortunately we men are still brutes. We are collectivey evolving NOW we are becoming less domineering and you are taking your promenate positions again. We all just need to let go and free ourselves from these pre-"con"-ceived notions or we'll miss the boat. Just my observation.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

12. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

I see this as being of the old paradigm, duality. The PTB are just going to see if they can control and guide women for their means. In the end same old game now it's the women who get to think they are running things. Where man is going, duality man and women will not be relevant. Well, it depends on the timeline one chooses. It is how one is managing ones energy or if one letting someone else guide them.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

NancyV (30th March 2011)

14. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

- quote: (origin unknown (to me))
    " the world has allways been run secretly by women ,
    could be through subtle manipulation, or violent drama ..
    - now they have to figure out what the h..... they want ."
    Last edited by noxon medem; 3rd August 2010 at 22:28.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

NancyV (30th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

I want: The end of war forever.

17. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

The Green Beautiful - Movie - Banned in EU

Did you ever wonder why the floor under your feet, in the place where you live are covered with a gray material and you can’t see the soil? Why you use pieces of paper entitling you to any value, without which you won’t have nothing, not even food?[...]

......If you haven’t wondered on all this, its because you’re like an ant, small cell in the super-organisma and can’t see beyond your cell’s vision.

THIS IS WHAT OUR LIFES SHOULD LOOK LIKE

Everyone interested in pure life, love and our planet should read ANASTASIA:
    http://www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org...lish/index.php

Anna

18. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)

A few more wars and there will be one man for every ten women on the planet. I don't mind this change, women do need to rule society, men are way to loose, unpredictable, aggressive, teritorial and self-centered when they are in power.

19. Link to Post #15
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

The average seems to be that women make 77 cents on every dollar men make...

The value of work, has been perverted...

20. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Celine (here)
    The average seems to be that women make 77 cents on every dollar men make...

The value of work, has been perverted...
    I agree. Women are underpaid for what they contribute to society. Also, unappreciated enough.

21. Link to Post #17
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

i remember during the early Women's Lib days, it was said that when women got into politics, things would change -- most of the women in the US Senate & House voted for the Patriot Act, & for the war on the Iraqi people

also -- my understanding is that w/the reptilians, it's the [relatively few] females who hold the real power -- human society is being slowly remodeled into the reptilian model

some countries in Africa are the only places i know of where women are making a positive difference

22. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    i remember during the early Women's Lib days, it was said that when women got into politics, things would change -- most of the women in the US Senate & House voted for the Patriot Act, & for the war on the Iraqi people

also -- my understanding is that w/the reptilians, it's the [relatively few] females who hold the real power -- human society is being slowly remodeled into the reptilian model

some countries in Africa are the only places i know of where women are making a positive difference
    I wasn't talking about the current women in politics. They are brainwashed. Have one of the ladies here as a president, and experience change. If she is not pressured by other powers behind the scene of course.

23. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

It is disappointing to see that so few people see beyond the confines of polarity, and still get caught up in this game of good vs. evil, black vs. white, male vs. female.

It is not a question of whether man should rule the world, or woman. The problems we find ourselves stuck with today are not caused by the leadership of men, but an imbalance of forces. Should we live in a matriarchy instead, you can be sure that we would face an equal number of problems, albeit in a different flavor. (I tremble at the thought of a ruling class of females with the same level of corruption as our current male leaders...)

The human species is a single organism upon this planet, and it's brain has two hemispheres just as it is with the individual. Both of these poles should be utilized to lead the organism and move it forward. Favoring one over the other only leads to imbalance, and imbalance always leads to dis-ease and disharmony.

The universe is fractal, so also should the human species rule itself if it wishes to advance past it's present state.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

24. Link to Post #20
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

I agree...it is about balance.

but i dissagree that "so few ppl " see it that way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast