+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Distilled water for health and awakening...

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Distilled water for health and awakening...

Quote Posted by Taurean (here)
    All is wasted if you don't use a suitable container ;-

Quote Which Plastic Bottles Are Toxic?
    By Melissa Weaver, eHow Contributor
    Which Plastic Bottles Are Toxic? thumbnail
    Plastic bottles labeled 3, 6 and 7 are considered toxic.

During recent years concerns have arisen regarding the safety of plastic bottles, from water bottles to baby bottles. Certain types of plastic bottles contain harmful chemicals such as Bisphenol A (BPA) that can contribute to adverse health effects including hormonal changes, precancerous cells and prediabetic conditions. All plastic bottles are marked with the recycling symbol -- interlocking arrows forming a triangle -- with a number inside which indicates the type of plastic it contains.

Read more: Which Plastic Bottles Are Toxic? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_7482248_pla...#ixzz1woZa5JvN
    I use glass Ball Mason jars that are 1/2 gallon size. If you order on-line be sure to check the shipping price. Some places are really high because it's glass.

2. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Tane Mahuta (here)
    Attachment 16725

I'm Confused....

TM
    Hi Tane Mahuta,
    If you are referring to Post #79, check out at the 30-33 minute mark. It demonstrates the energy one can obtain. (Just an educated guess why this vid is posted.)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th June 2012 at 21:16.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (5th June 2012)

4. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

[QUOTE=Phoenix;500630]
    Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    [Many other types of purification exist.. Which is best?

Note: I worked with NGO Catholic Relief Services in this area.
    As I said Look into photonc water. watch their videos. Search photonic water, nick nolte, both on google and at youtube

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Phoenix (5th June 2012)

6. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member Ceedub's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Very difficult and time consuming to make, but the 'peak' water, MAY be water condensed from brown's gas.

It is made by imploding brown's gas in/as flame, or the brown's gas re-combining back into..H20.

The electrical charge is quite different.
    Truely making your own water, with a bang! I'ld like to know more about the structural and electrical differences. There seems to be some "magical" effects when Brown's gas is used for different purposes like welding/soldering or overunity engines.
    I Am

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ceedub For This Post:

nearing (19th June 2012)

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Water, as the stuff of life is very important but I can't quite figure where I come down on this distillation issue. On the one hand the stripping of valuable minerals makes good sense but on the other, there obviously are some disolved solids I would prefer to avoid, especially the radioactive ones which can't be removed with regular filtration. I've been drinking RO water for years now and it has been treating me fine (as far as I can tell??). My low end system produces water around 20 ppm and my tap water is about 90 ppm.

Water is the universal solvent yes, but what I'm confused about is why distilled water would be a measurably more powerful solvent than ordinary water. The chemistry texts teach us that a solvent is more powerful when there is already a small quantity of something disolved in it. Also as far as a solvet goes the difference between 0 ppm and 90 ppm is quantitatively minute. Is there a 3d chemistry explanation as to why distilled water would be significantly more powerful as a solvent or are we talking about the memory and life force type effects only? Could we be talking about buffering effects caused by the minerals? In any case once the distilled water enters your stomache now it has all sorts of things disolved in it and I'm sure the TDS will instantly become orders of magnitude higher than what we were talking about when it was in the glass before we drank it. Withen seconds it's disolving digestive acids, enzymes, lasagna and blackberry cobbler (on a good day). So as soon as it passes our lips, distilled water it is not. Or if we use distilled water to make our tea, now we have made a strong solution so we wouldn't expect that to strip out any minerals right? Or if we have a glass of whole milk and then a glass of distilled water, what's in the stomache is more like skim milk and not very much like distilled water at all.

In addition, for water to get from our intestines to our blood and tissues (presumably where the leaching occurs) doesn't it have to pass through semi-permeable cell wall membranes through ossmosis? Wouldn't this result in the water being purified and stripped of most or all of the minerals it carried originally? I'm stretching to remember how these mechanisms work so correct me if I am mistaken on my physiology. Our blood is a strong solution whether or not we drink distilled water. Could we measure the difference in the TDS of the blood while drinking only distilled water and how big could that possibly be? Chemically speaking regarding solvent potential and saturation a solvent doesn't care too much what is dissolved in it does it? Even if we go into mineral deficite the blood has so many other things disolved in it that the strength of the solvent seems like it would stay withen some narrow parameters.

I'm just struggling to grok the mechanism behind the stripping of minerals. I get kind of feeling that there is an oversimplification in this idea meant to satisfy the non-science majors.

Looked at from a social programing perspective and a qui bono angle, we know that public water systems are a mechanism of control. Someone worked hard to get all those contaminants into our water and those peoples' aims would be diluted by people purifying their water. Some people seem to be afraid of pure water. Does anyone else see a possible program running here?

Finally, I like the sound of the photonic water systems but the information about it's purification action seems pretty ambiguous. Can anybody bring forward anything concrete on this?

All questions and no answers from me today, my instinct says take the middle path.

Seeking greater illumination.
    I Am

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ceedub For This Post:

Debra (22nd June 2012), nearing (19th June 2012), Rolci (20th April 2019), RUSirius (22nd June 2012)

10. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

I drank it daily for about 20 years and it really made the difference, it cleans your system from many accumulated toxins, but it also may have some adverse side effects if overdone, as it washes certain nutrients out from the body, and it doesn't provide certain minerals available in natural water. It should be used in combination with natural water.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Lettherebelight (19th June 2012)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Arrowwind;500886]
    Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)

As I said Look into photonc water. watch their videos. Search photonic water, nick nolte, both on google and at youtube
    Nick Nolte? Is that how he stays so young?

Just teasing but seriously has photonic water been shown to clean contaminated water? The info I've found seems to imply that it does but stops short of really saying it out loud.
    I Am

13. Link to Post #88
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Quote Posted by Ceedub (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Very difficult and time consuming to make, but the 'peak' water, MAY be water condensed from brown's gas.

It is made by imploding brown's gas in/as flame, or the brown's gas re-combining back into..H20.

The electrical charge is quite different.
    Truely making your own water, with a bang! I'ld like to know more about the structural and electrical differences. There seems to be some "magical" effects when Brown's gas is used for different purposes like welding/soldering or overunity engines.
    I have been playing for a while with HHO (browns gas) it is weird... the gas carries the elctrical charge from the separation.... eventually the components recombine to water, or recombine to water when burning or imloding. 1 litre of water separates into 1800 litres (by volume) of gas, so to make 1 litre of 'virgin' water, you would first need to make 1800 litres of hho.....
    the thing is, the water likes being water... the reason why there is hardly any free hydrogen flying around in the athmosphere is coz the moment hydrogen finds oxygen it combines to water.
    there is a lot more oxygen than hydrogen in our athmosphere (roughly 21% oxygen) just as well, otherwise there woulndt be anything to breathe.....it would be all water...

hho is actually pretty unpractical in welding etc, expensive to generate, and bloody dangerous....as the oxygen is in there it will go boom in a vacuum...I had a few spectacular blow ups.....
    I think the only unique thing it is good for is glass works, as there are no impurities in the gas....

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Ceedub (20th June 2012), Debra (22nd June 2012), RUSirius (22nd June 2012)

15. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

Water, as the stuff of life is very important but I can't quite figure where I come down on this distillation issue. On the one hand the stripping of valuable minerals makes good sense but on the other, there obviously are some disolved solids I would prefer to avoid, especially the radioactive ones which can't be removed with regular filtration. I've been drinking RO water for years now and it has been treating me fine (as far as I can tell??). My low end system produces water around 20 ppm and my tap water is about 90 ppm.

Water is the universal solvent yes, but what I'm confused about is why distilled water would be a measurably more powerful solvent than ordinary water. The chemistry texts teach us that a solvent is more powerful when there is already a small quantity of something disolved in it. Also as far as a solvet goes the difference between 0 ppm and 90 ppm is quantitatively minute. Is there a 3d chemistry explanation as to why distilled water would be significantly more powerful as a solvent or are we talking about the memory and life force type effects only? Could we be talking about buffering effects caused by the minerals? In any case once the distilled water enters your stomache now it has all sorts of things disolved in it and I'm sure the TDS will instantly become orders of magnitude higher than what we were talking about when it was in the glass before we drank it. Withen seconds it's disolving digestive acids, enzymes, lasagna and blackberry cobbler (on a good day). So as soon as it passes our lips, distilled water it is not. Or if we use distilled water to make our tea, now we have made a strong solution so we wouldn't expect that to strip out any minerals right? Or if we have a glass of whole milk and then a glass of distilled water, what's in the stomache is more like skim milk and not very much like distilled water at all.

In addition, for water to get from our intestines to our blood and tissues (presumably where the leaching occurs) doesn't it have to pass through semi-permeable cell wall membranes through ossmosis? Wouldn't this result in the water being purified and stripped of most or all of the minerals it carried originally? I'm stretching to remember how these mechanisms work so correct me if I am mistaken on my physiology. Our blood is a strong solution whether or not we drink distilled water. Could we measure the difference in the TDS of the blood while drinking only distilled water and how big could that possibly be? Chemically speaking regarding solvent potential and saturation a solvent doesn't care too much what is dissolved in it does it? Even if we go into mineral deficite the blood has so many other things disolved in it that the strength of the solvent seems like it would stay withen some narrow parameters.

I'm just struggling to grok the mechanism behind the stripping of minerals. I get kind of feeling that there is an oversimplification in this idea meant to satisfy the non-science majors.

Looked at from a social programing perspective and a qui bono angle, we know that public water systems are a mechanism of control. Someone worked hard to get all those contaminants into our water and those peoples' aims would be diluted by people purifying their water. Some people seem to be afraid of pure water. Does anyone else see a possible program running here?

Finally, I like the sound of the photonic water systems but the information about it's purification action seems pretty ambiguous. Can anybody bring forward anything concrete on this?

All questions and no answers from me today, my instinct says take the middle path.

Best post on the thread, imo.

Distilled water DOES NOT LEACH anything from your body! Anyone who says it does had better state the process by which it can do so step by step.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

17. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

If you are not sure of this but would like to try it, may I suggest the following?
    Given that your body detoxes till about 9am-10am in the morning and you should have NO food till then, why not and help out with the detox and try a glass of distilled water at say 8am and one at 9am.
    See what happens. If you get the runs or any other detox symptoms, you’ve got work to do!
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Debra (22nd June 2012), RUSirius (22nd June 2012)

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

I saw a pretty cool looking on demand HHO welding set up for sale somewhere. It had some weird effects, something about the temp kind of auto tuning to the thickness of the metal. It uses less joice than MIG welders which isn't saying much. Also after the mild steel is flamed with the torch it doesn't rust. Some guys in the shop had a scrap sitting in a tub of water for a couple of years if I recall waiting for it to rust.

More commonly though people use it for glass like you said and also for working with silver and other fine metals because they don't oxidize or discolor. Also those cool looking copper sculptures that kind of have a rainbow effect are sometimes done with HHO. In any case it has to be on demand in which case it is as safe as acetylene which isn't really very safe to start with. You would never store the H's and the O's together. I use it to boost the efficiency of a marine deisel engine.

It would be massively impractical to use electrolysis to create water though, that's for sure. I can't think how it would be different than pure distilled water especially if multiple distillations are done. Electrical charges and such things can be achieved in easier ways if that's what the deal is there. There does seem to be a bit of magic too it though so who knows.
    I Am

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ceedub For This Post:

Debra (22nd June 2012), meat suit (20th June 2012)

21. Link to Post #92
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

I can't think how it would be different than pure distilled water especially if multiple distillations are done. Electrical charges and such things can be achieved in easier ways if that's what the deal is there. There does seem to be a bit of magic too it though so who knows.
    well, it would be different, distillation keeps the water molecule in one piece, while electrolisis breaks it apart......the water molecules we have here on earth may be billions of years old??? does anybody know?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

23. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    I can't think how it would be different than pure distilled water especially if multiple distillations are done. Electrical charges and such things can be achieved in easier ways if that's what the deal is there. There does seem to be a bit of magic too it though so who knows.
    well, it would be different, distillation keeps the water molecule in one piece, while electrolisis breaks it apart......the water molecules we have here on earth may be billions of years old??? does anybody know?
    But then we reassemble it again of course to get water with all the same atoms we had before, just reshuffeled. Water is very stable as a molecule so we do have molecules of great antiquity. That brings up very interesting questions. These molecules may carry memory or some type of quantum imprint from the distant past(or not so distant like nuclear cooling systems). Actually now that I think of it, the water on Earth is all of interstellar origin so the quantum memory of water would be very interesting indeed. It's possible by taking them apart and reassembling them we would erase such imprints for better or worse. Just an idea. If water is alive, as an element, these memories could be important energetically. We may want to be careful not to torture our water ("The Hidden Messages in Water", Masaru Emoto)

Does anyone know what natural reactions occur on Earth, if any, that create water of significant measure?
    I Am

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ceedub For This Post:

Debra (22nd June 2012), meat suit (20th June 2012)

25. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

[QUOTE=Ceedub;508583]
    Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)

Nick Nolte? Is that how he stays so young?

Just teasing but seriously has photonic water been shown to clean contaminated water? The info I've found seems to imply that it does but stops short of really saying it out loud.
    Does Nick Nolte use photonic water? He does so many things highly unusual and controversal.... most of which I approve of... and you are thinking of the actor right? The Nolte I am referring to is a different person... and now this is making me wonder if I got his first name right...maybe not

OK, just checked, its Clayton Nolte...

They have put out quite a few videos on case studies .... some very foul water made whole again. I have links for all of them but no time right this minute to dig them up
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 20th June 2012 at 15:56.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Ceedub (20th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #95
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by nearing (here)

Distilled water DOES NOT LEACH anything from your body! Anyone who says it does had better state the process by which it can do so step by step.
    that's easy. distilled water goes in, urine with lots of minerals among other stuff comes out. what exactly happens inbetween doesn't really matter here but the water doesn't just flow through the body and its cell membranes and comes out again unchanged. otherwise urine would taste like distilled water. what matters is that the water has picked up lots of good and some bad things while in your body and carries them out (urine is basically filtered blood, not ingested water). that's leaching for you.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Ceedub (21st June 2012), Connecting with Sauce (21st June 2012), Debra (22nd June 2012)

29. Link to Post #96
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)

that's easy. distilled water goes in, urine with lots of minerals among other stuff comes out. what exactly happens inbetween doesn't really matter here but the water doesn't just flow through the body and its cell membranes and comes out again unchanged. otherwise urine would taste like distilled water. what matters is that the water has picked up lots of good and some bad things while in your body and carries them out (urine is basically filtered blood, not ingested water). that's leaching for you.
    My urine is ~2700 ppm and is in a very drinkable state, after 5 weeks at >4L per day I am well past the 'auw' factor... as it is getting consumed daily in a recycled manner as per Andrew Norton W's discussion. But as per my taking the piss thread highlights it isn't toxic... I'm now up to 5 weeks of consuming probably between 4 and 5 litres of mainly recycled fresh urine, some distilled water as top ups...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Ceedub (21st June 2012), Debra (22nd June 2012), RUSirius (22nd June 2012), soleil (15th March 2013)

31. Link to Post #97
    Avalon Member dddanieljjjamesss's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Levent tonga (here)
    Most people are confused about

Psychologist vs Psychiatrist

Purified Water vs Distilled Water

The Difference between purified water and distilled water is that purified water has been filter to certain specifations depending on whoever or whatever is filtering the water. It may include different minerals that naturally exist in water. Now Distilled water is what scientist use to do experiments or what you would put into your iron. Distilled water contains absolutely nothing else. It is Pure H2O and when boiled or steamed will leave behind no impurities or minerals. Distilled water can actually kill you if you drink to much of it(1/2 glass). It is prone to bond any minerals get in touch with it like a strong magnet. Because of its property of having nothing else to it, it will cause an imbalance in your cells swell and burst. It has the opposite but same effect of drink sea water. It will dehydrate you. But it is perfect for scientific or cleaning purposes. Not for drinking!

Half a glass can kill you?
    I've been drinking at least a gallon a day...

HMMMMMM
    This post will, at once, serve to both mystify and demystify MY condition, depending on the observer!

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dddanieljjjamesss For This Post:

Ceedub (21st June 2012), Debra (22nd June 2012), nearing (21st June 2012), RUSirius (22nd June 2012)

33. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Member dddanieljjjamesss's Avatar
    Thanks

Though Andrew only mentions it briefly, a diet with a lot of RAW LIVING FOODS will keep you up on your mineral content, and what he also has to say about the ELECTRIC CHARGE of distilled waters vs regular waters should be the second clue to help you grok.
    This post will, at once, serve to both mystify and demystify MY condition, depending on the observer!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dddanieljjjamesss For This Post:

Ceedub (21st June 2012), Debra (22nd June 2012), gripreaper (21st June 2012), nearing (21st June 2012)

35. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by dddanieljjjamesss (here)
    Though Andrew only mentions it briefly, a diet with a lot of RAW LIVING FOODS will keep you up on your mineral content, and what he also has to say about the ELECTRIC CHARGE of distilled waters vs regular waters should be the second clue to help you grok.
    It does seem ironic. The process of distillation is the process of nature, the most natural process on earth. Water evaporates from the ocean, forms clouds, rains down upon the earth, travels through the rivers and returns to the ocean. THIS PROCESS is distillation.

So, to take water, evaporate it and condense it, is the same thing nature does naturally every moment of every day. The Philosopher's Stone is the process of accelerating nature and gathering life force from the very purest of distillates from the body.

I don't see where the problem is, and why emulating nature should be questioned as not safe.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Ceedub (21st June 2012), Debra (22nd June 2012), nearing (21st June 2012), RUSirius (22nd June 2012)

37. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)

I guess my response I posted earlier got lost to the ether. If it comes back later please forgive the double post.

What is easy for you, I am struggling with. Forgive my simple mind but your explanation, "what matters is that the water has picked up lots of good and some bad things while in your body and carries them out", doesn't tell me anything about distilled water. If I understand you correctly, I should avoid water altogether, never mind distilled or not.

I'm not sure that I am prepared to accept that "what happens in between doesn't matter here". Is that an informed statement, like you understand what happens in between and you are assuring me it doesn't matter?

The implied conclusion seems to be that distilled water (or all water?) strips minerals from the body and is therefore harmful to drink. How you got there, I'm left to wonder. For me to share your conclusion, well I seem to be lacking a necessary logical element that you have.

Perhaps you could elaborate and share with me what makes it "easy" for you while I can only struggle to come to the same conclusion.

I am unable to see how your post addresses any of the questions I asked previously except I should ignore the inbetween.
    I Am

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Ceedub For This Post:

nearing (21st June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast