+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Distilled water for health and awakening...

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Default Re: Distilled water for health and awakening...

Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    Healthy mature water is alive and full of minerals. Distilled water will pull minerals from the human body to grow itself, therefore leaching a body of minerals if this is the only water ingested! A very dangerous practice. Read Victor Schelbergers (sorry spelling)" Living Energies" to learn of the properties of water.
    After decades spent studying this subject, I implore all of you to take Carmen's advice. You will do nothing but leach minerals from your bones by consuming distilled water. It is not natural! How does raging osteoporosis sound; or perhaps kidney stones?

To the best of my knowledge, all commercially available soft drinks and beers are made with distilled water, so consume them at your (informed) peril, unless you supplement to offset the drain on your bodies natural balance.
    If you eat a truly healthy diet (and/or supplement), you get your minerals from food. Pure H2O is a good thing. We can debate the 'energies' but distilled water is like rain water and if we didn't have chemtrails and Fukushima radiation our rain water would be a perfect drink.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Debra (10th May 2012), Heyoka_11 (10th May 2012), RunningDeer (10th May 2012), Russ1959 (11th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    Yes, Andrew Norton Webber said that Dr Mercola´s article - in his interview with Lisa M Harrison - has unfortunately done a lot to invalidate the benefits of distilled water .. because of his high profile.

But, Webber's substance in this field has convinced me. I am seriously on the distilled journey now .. and feel the effects after only 10 days. It is truly remarkable.

I am interested to now invest in a distller .. I have always had water filters but not a distillation unit. So, please share any more suggestions on that, I would be grateful.

Zebra

p.s. if you have not see this documentary .. it is a must
    Hi Zebra,

I have you to thank for posting the Andrew Norton Webber vid- “The Water’s of Life: the Literal Fountain of Youth”.

I've posted this in another place, too. My #1 goal is to decalcifying the pineal gland and higher state of consciousness. So I'm up for intense short term gain. Cuz, my plan is to not spend eternity in 3D. "I am soooo over 3D." "Beam me up, Scotty."

In the vid, it's explained much better than I can ever about the science. Bottom line? It just seemed right for me. I'll know if and when to stop. I say, "Or, why not both?" I use artesian well water, Britta filters, and then I have a water bottle that has a Berkey filter in it. Win-Win. But for now, the focus is on distilled. I'd suggest to wait to purchase machine. See if you stay with it. I purchased the machine for several reasons: I don't want to run to the store and lug the bottles, the cost commitment of the machine curtails laziness, and I don't like the plastic bottles from the store, so I use quart size Ball jars.

As for the lack of minerals in water, I mentioned the macrobiotic lifestyle and foods. I also do Tai Chi, that exercise enhances bone density and all the other benefits that enhance all systems in the body. So, for me it is more important to eliminate what the dark forces have added to water, soil, and air. And as strange as this sounds, I have always believed that this body comes back to center. It may take a bit depending on what I'm putting it through, but it obeys in the end. For me, the mind is a driver that takes it's instruction from the "Totality of Paula" and not the other way around.

Lastly... as you mentioned, Zebra, in the vid, they discuss how there’s really one damaging article that circulates in the different platforms. My leap in thought, too - all to curtail the hidden truth: “WATER IS THE CARRIER OF LIFE/LIGHT” and “The Water’s of Life: the Literal Fountain of Youth”. And from what we all know, that’s entirely possible. So, it’s my way of saying to the dark forces, “Hell no!”

I agree, Zebra. Carve out some the time to watch. I did three times. I agree also that all sides need to be considered. I would not want to harm anyone with misinformation. I like the disclaimer that everyone make their own decisions for their unique body type and life purpose.

WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th May 2012 at 19:01.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ceedub (18th June 2012), Connecting with Sauce (11th May 2012), Debra (10th May 2012), meeradas (10th May 2012), modini (24th July 2022), modwiz (11th May 2012), nearing (10th May 2012), Nickolai (29th November 2012), Russ1959 (11th May 2012), schneider (20th May 2012), soleil (15th March 2013), transiten (10th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    Yes, Andrew Norton Webber said that Dr Mercola´s article - in his interview with Lisa M Harrison - has unfortunately done a lot to invalidate the benefits of distilled water .. because of his high profile.

But, Webber's substance in this field has convinced me. I am seriously on the distilled journey now .. and feel the effects after only 10 days. It is truly remarkable.

I am interested to now invest in a distller .. I have always had water filters but not a distillation unit. So, please share any more suggestions on that, I would be grateful.

Zebra

p.s. if you have not see this documentary .. it is a must
    Hi Zebra,

I have you to thank for posting the Andrew Norton Webber vid- “The Water’s of Life: the Literal Fountain of Youth”.

I've posted this in another place, too. My #1 goal is to decalcifying the pineal gland and higher state of consciousness. So I'm up for intense short term gain. Cuz, my plan is to not spend eternity in 3D. "I am soooo over 3D." "Beam me up, Scotty."

In the vid, it's explained much better than I can ever about the science. Bottom line? It just seemed right for me. I'll know if and when to stop. I say, "Or, why not both?" I use artesian well water, Britta filters, and then I have a water bottle that has a Berkey filter in it. Win-Win. But for now, the focus is on distilled. I'd suggest to wait to purchase machine. See if you stay with it.

As for the lack of minerals in water, I mentioned the macrobiotic lifestyle and foods. I also do Tai Chi, that exercise enhances bone density. So, for me it is more important to eliminate what the dark forces have added to water, soil, and air. And as strange as this sounds, I have always believed that this body comes back to center. It may take a bit depending on what I'm putting it through, but it obeys in the end. For me, the mind is a driver that takes it's instruction from the "Totality of Paula" and not the other way around.

Lastly... as you mentioned, Zebra, in the vid, they discuss how there’s really one damaging article that circulates in the different platforms. My leap in thought, too - all to curtail the hidden truth: “WATER IS THE CARRIER OF LIFE/LIGHT” and “The Water’s of Life: the Literal Fountain of Youth”. And from what we all know, that’s entirely possible. So, it’s my way of saying to the dark forces, “Hell no!”

I agree, Zebra. Carve out some the time to watch. I did three times. I agree also that all sides need to be considered. I would not want to harm anyone with misinformation. I like the disclaimer that everyone make their own decisions for their uniques body type and life purpose.

WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    What's interesting .... (like eggs were bad and now they're good) is that I always believed distilled water was "dead" water and bad for you. More shifting for me

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Debra (10th May 2012), meeradas (10th May 2012), nearing (10th May 2012), RunningDeer (10th May 2012), transiten (10th May 2012), unearth9 (13th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

allow Victor scauberger to teach you about water

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fathertedsmate For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (11th May 2012), Debra (10th May 2012), Heyoka_11 (10th May 2012), meeradas (10th May 2012), modwiz (10th May 2012), phillipbbg (4th June 2012), RunningDeer (10th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by fathertedsmate (here)
    allow Victor scauberger to teach you about water
    That is why he came to this planet. He is the Water Wizard.

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    Healthy mature water is alive and full of minerals. Distilled water will pull minerals from the human body to grow itself, therefore leaching a body of minerals if this is the only water ingested! A very dangerous practice. Read Victor Schelbergers (sorry spelling)" Living Energies" to learn of the properties of water.
    After decades spent studying this subject, I implore all of you to take Carmen's advice. You will do nothing but leach minerals from your bones by consuming distilled water. It is not natural! How does raging osteoporosis sound; or perhaps kidney stones?

To the best of my knowledge, all commercially available soft drinks and beers are made with distilled water, so consume them at your (informed) peril, unless you supplement to offset the drain on your bodies natural balance.
    If you eat a truly healthy diet (and/or supplement), you get your minerals from food. Pure H2O is a good thing. We can debate the 'energies' but distilled water is like rain water and if we didn't have chemtrails and Fukushima radiation our rain water would be a perfect drink.
    Water distilled(boiled/condensed vapor) is not the same as rain water (evaporated/ condensed vapor).
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Debra (10th May 2012), Heyoka_11 (10th May 2012), meeradas (10th May 2012), nearing (10th May 2012)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)

Water distilled(boiled/condensed vapor) is not the same as rain water (evaporated/ condensed vapor).
    Slightly different process, same end result. They are both a type of vaporization = turning water into vapor. The vapor is then re-liquified and we drink it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Debra (10th May 2012), NancyV (10th May 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Slightly different process, same end result. They are both a type of vaporization = turning water into vapor. The vapor is then re-liquified and we drink it.
    I disagree about same end result...

Do you believe that cooked food is different than raw?

Wouldn't boiled water be different than raw water?

You loose waters subtle energy when you boil it.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I disagree about same end result...

Do you believe that cooked food is different than raw?

Wouldn't boiled water be different than raw water?

You loose waters subtle energy when you boil it.
    Like I said before, we could argue the energies...

But that being said, I don't see how you can compare veggies being boiled to water being boiled when one is organic (contains carbon) and the other does not.

H2O is H2O regardless of state (Ice, vapor, liquid, etc). We just happen to mostly like the liquid state for ingestion and it incorporates nicely into our bodies that way. ;-)

And back on the subtle energy topic: if Dr. Emoto is correct, water in any state can be imbued with subtle energy just by talking to it! So boiling it doesn't need to harm it in any way, but it DOES remove the impurities. Which is why I distill my drinking water.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Debra (10th May 2012), Lettherebelight (10th May 2012), NancyV (10th May 2012), Russ1959 (11th May 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Like I said before, we could argue the energies...
    Do as you will i'll not argue.

Quote And back on the subtle energy topic: if Dr. Emoto is correct, water in any state can be imbued with subtle energy just by talking to it! So boiling it doesn't need to harm it in any way, but it DOES remove the impurities. Which is why I distill my drinking water.
    Dr. Emoto has stated in his book"The Hidden Messages in Water" that city water is so corrupted that it cannot be healed...

"Be water, my friend" - Bruce Lee

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Like I said before, we could argue the energies...
    Do as you will i'll not argue.

Quote And back on the subtle energy topic: if Dr. Emoto is correct, water in any state can be imbued with subtle energy just by talking to it! So boiling it doesn't need to harm it in any way, but it DOES remove the impurities. Which is why I distill my drinking water.
    Dr. Emoto has stated in his book"The Hidden Messages in Water" that city water is so corrupted that it cannot be healed...

"Be water, my friend" - Bruce Lee
    Dr. Emoto cannot generalize over the entire world. He may have seen water that was corrupt, but that doesn't mean it all is. And since the hydrologic cycle (including vaporization) is a way of regenerating and cleansing all water in the world, I would have to disagree with him.

And, it seems we are arguing the energies since it takes 2 to tango.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Debra (10th May 2012), NancyV (10th May 2012), RunningDeer (10th May 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Water has memory. It used to have minerals and now that its distilled it does not.
    So when it comes in contact with your body's minerals, it leaches them out to remineralize.
    Not good if you ask me.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Carmen (10th May 2012), Debra (10th May 2012), Heyoka_11 (10th May 2012), modini (24th July 2022), NancyV (10th May 2012)

24. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member dddanieljjjamesss's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone is missing the point that this really gets down to is the Water and how it is processed by YOUR BODY.

Forget the water distiller.

Stop eating the junk in the food.

Get as pure as you can with your diet.

Drink your pee.

Edit:

Also, if we can bridge the gaps, one might consider Distilling their water first, and then re-structuring it with any number of commercially available products like Dan Winter's Imploder, or make your own like Jason Verbelli has:

ANYWAY

To get back to the GROSSLY missed point, it's the urine you should be after.
    Last edited by dddanieljjjamesss; 10th May 2012 at 16:45.
    This post will, at once, serve to both mystify and demystify MY condition, depending on the observer!

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dddanieljjjamesss For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (11th May 2012), Debra (10th May 2012), Russ1959 (11th May 2012), schneider (20th May 2012), unearth9 (13th May 2012)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Nancy that's interesting! You didn't have ANY benefits from drinking KangenWater? Are you sure the machine is from Enagic and not a copy??? There are many out there on the market that say they can produce the same water for half the prize and that's simply not true.

As for me i got rid of my tendency to constipation and was amazed every time i went TLOO. I also lost 5kg in 2 months (but i wasn't overwight to begin with) and a lot of cellulites since i suddenly had tons of energy and felt i had not been as vital since i was 25 (I was 60 when i started) Perhaps you are a very healthy person from the beginning? And all these testimonies from pple drinking this water....should it only be lies??? I don't get it....
    It was definitely an Enagic and quite expensive. I had been watching every video on youtube and reading about the Enagic for several months before buying one. I WANTED it to have great effects but since I've experimented with so many different machines of all types over many decades I've learned to be honest with myself about placebo effects. Of course I LOVE placebo effects since it means your mind is powerful enough to accomplish whatever you think a substance, a machine, a chant, spell, type of meditation, etc. is doing.....and that's good.

My husband drank a LOT of the water also for about 3 months. He noticed no improvement in his many painful conditions. I also noticed nothing. He and I react almost exactly the same to most things, including being allergic to many of the same things.

I didn't want to admit that I got none of the miraculous benefits from the enagic kangen water which many others received, but I thought a year of drinking excessive amounts was enough of a trial to test it. So I sold it on Ebay and went on to my next experiment. I'm happy for the people who get benefits from it but there is a lot of info on the Internet which warns about the dangers of kangen water. I like to read all the pros and cons and then make a decision and take my chances. As with anything some get positive results, some get negative results and some get no results. I'm happy that you're experiencing good results, transiten!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Debra (10th May 2012), RunningDeer (10th May 2012), transiten (10th May 2012)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Or, better yet, buy a JUICER!

That way you won't have to forego mineral content for the distilled water(S!!!) that Andrew is focusing on, which is not necessarily just Water distilled by a distiller!

Hasn't anyone seen "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead"?
    This post will, at once, serve to both mystify and demystify MY condition, depending on the observer!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dddanieljjjamesss For This Post:

Debra (10th May 2012), RunningDeer (10th May 2012), Russ1959 (11th May 2012)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dddanieljjjamesss (here)

That way you won't have to forego mineral content for the distilled water(S!!!) that Andrew is focusing on, which is not necessarily just Water distilled by a distiller!

You wouldn't want to drink juice (even organic, fresh made) in the amounts you should be drinking pure water. Juice is good for a meal or with a meal but if you are not VERY caful with what veggies and fruits you use, it can be VERY high in sugar.

And yes, I saw the movie and many many more about nutrition. I think you can safely assume that the majority of people who frequent this forum don't eat a lot of junk food to begin with. But the juice fast is good for a short time for people who eat the SAD diet and are unhealthy because of it.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (11th May 2012), Debra (10th May 2012), RunningDeer (10th May 2012), unearth9 (13th May 2012)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Nancy that's interesting! You didn't have ANY benefits from drinking KangenWater? Are you sure the machine is from Enagic and not a copy??? There are many out there on the market that say they can produce the same water for half the prize and that's simply not true.

As for me i got rid of my tendency to constipation and was amazed every time i went TLOO. I also lost 5kg in 2 months (but i wasn't overwight to begin with) and a lot of cellulites since i suddenly had tons of energy and felt i had not been as vital since i was 25 (I was 60 when i started) Perhaps you are a very healthy person from the beginning? And all these testimonies from pple drinking this water....should it only be lies??? I don't get it....
    It was definitely an Enagic and quite expensive. I had been watching every video on youtube and reading about the Enagic for several months before buying one. I WANTED it to have great effects but since I've experimented with so many different machines of all types over many decades I've learned to be honest with myself about placebo effects. Of course I LOVE placebo effects since it means your mind is powerful enough to accomplish whatever you think a substance, a machine, a chant, spell, type of meditation, etc. is doing.....and that's good.

My husband drank a LOT of the water also for about 3 months. He noticed no improvement in his many painful conditions. I also noticed nothing. He and I react almost exactly the same to most things, including being allergic to many of the same things.

I didn't want to admit that I got none of the miraculous benefits from the enagic kangen water which many others received, but I thought a year of drinking excessive amounts was enough of a trial to test it. So I sold it on Ebay and went on to my next experiment. I'm happy for the people who get benefits from it but there is a lot of info on the Internet which warns about the dangers of kangen water. I like to read all the pros and cons and then make a decision and take my chances. As with anything some get positive results, some get negative results and some get no results. I'm happy that you're experiencing good results, transiten!
    NancyV Thanks a lot!

That was a healthy and honest perspective. I can say i was also very questionning in the beginning and sent tons of e-mails to my distributor. I also have had some other "problems" with the whole thing but i don't want to go into details. I would appreciate though if you would send me some links to the information about the negative effects of drinking KangenWater. I know that if you have kidney problems you must not drink as much.
    Last edited by transiten; 10th May 2012 at 17:55.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Debra (10th May 2012), NancyV (10th May 2012), RunningDeer (10th May 2012)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

You wouldn't want to drink juice (even organic, fresh made) in the amounts you should be drinking pure water. Juice is good for a meal or with a meal but if you are not VERY caful with what veggies and fruits you use, it can be VERY high in sugar.

And yes, I saw the movie and many many more about nutrition. I think you can safely assume that the majority of people who frequent this forum don't eat a lot of junk food to begin with. But the juice fast is good for a short time for people who eat the SAD diet and are unhealthy because of it.
    It's truly best just to eat the fruit itself, plain and unadulterated
    Simple solutions are the best.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dddanieljjjamesss For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (11th May 2012), Debra (10th May 2012), nearing (10th May 2012), RunningDeer (10th May 2012)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

It's truly best just to eat the fruit itself, plain and unadulterated
    Simple solutions are the best.
    I couldn't agree more! Whole foods are best.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (11th May 2012), Debra (10th May 2012), RunningDeer (10th May 2012)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

I think this video is appropriate for this thread. David Wolf showing his homemade ormus accumulator-extractor from spring water.
    I been wanting to try this now for a while.
    Not too complicated to set-up, but it definetly needs "a few hours" of investment.
    I think this is right in line with the egyptians taking white powder gold....

edit: I just noticed the video is only partial and you need to pay to see the rest on his website. Sorry for that. I have the original video he was talking about but no youtube account.
    I got the video 2 years ago from Fred Bell's website.
    Not sure if that is still available since Mr Bell has passed.
    http://www.raysoftruth.tv/
    RIP Fred Bell.
    Last edited by Olam; 10th May 2012 at 21:51.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

NancyV (10th May 2012), RunningDeer (10th May 2012), Russ1959 (12th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast