+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Distilled water for health and awakening...

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member Ceedub's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Distilled water for health and awakening...

Quote Posted by dddanieljjjamesss (here)
    Though Andrew only mentions it briefly, a diet with a lot of RAW LIVING FOODS will keep you up on your mineral content, and what he also has to say about the ELECTRIC CHARGE of distilled waters vs regular waters should be the second clue to help you grok.
    Was there a link I missed? What is the difference with the charges?

CW
    I Am

2. Link to Post #102
    Avalon Member dddanieljjjamesss's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ceedub (here)
    Though Andrew only mentions it briefly, a diet with a lot of RAW LIVING FOODS will keep you up on your mineral content, and what he also has to say about the ELECTRIC CHARGE of distilled waters vs regular waters should be the second clue to help you grok.

CW

I'm not sure which 2hr long interview it was in, but I've watched two of them and he mentions raw food very briefly. The minerals and vitamins inside raw fruit and vegetables are still alive, still carrying a negative charge much like distilled water and your blood. He mentions that the only minerals that can be leeched out are the ones that are positively charged such as heavy metals like mercury or aluminum. And what I remember from Dan Winter's work is that a healthy human with healthy cells are negatively charged, and that you tend to see positive charge around diseased areas or cancers.

I've been experimenting with raw foods in the past few months, and stumbled upon ANW's information at the same exact time, and it makes sense based on how I have *felt* with the raw foods, and what I intellectually know about juicing as well. I haven't been very strict with my diet, and have been smoking cigarettes again so I have stopped drinking my own waters, but I was for about week, and I definitely felt positive changes. I'm still drinking close to a gallon of distilled water a day for more than a month, and I haven't exploded or degenerated into nothing yet, I just pee more.

If y'all are on facebook, search "Changing my DNA." It's a woman with diabetes who has been drinking her own urine for almost a whole year. Follow her stream, she's a great example of what can happen with this information.

When I have the resources, I plan on filtering, distilling, and then vortexing my water for optimal health. I may switch back and forth between drinking the pure distilled water, and then water that has been re-mineralized and vortex spun. That would be the best way to mimic nature wouldn't it? To flip back and forth between the two waters? Much like we would have drank from the sky, and the streams, at different times.
    This post will, at once, serve to both mystify and demystify MY condition, depending on the observer!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dddanieljjjamesss For This Post:

Ceedub (22nd June 2012), Debra (22nd June 2012), Sunlite (24th June 2012)

4. Link to Post #103
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've been told that giving Reiki to your water helps bring alive it's best properties. Anyone had experience with this?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ringwood For This Post:

Ceedub (22nd June 2012), Debra (22nd June 2012), Sunlite (24th June 2012)

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

CW

I'm not sure which 2hr long interview it was in, but I've watched two of them and he mentions raw food very briefly. The minerals and vitamins inside raw fruit and vegetables are still alive, still carrying a negative charge much like distilled water and your blood. He mentions that the only minerals that can be leeched out are the ones that are positively charged such as heavy metals like mercury or aluminum. And what I remember from Dan Winter's work is that a healthy human with healthy cells are negatively charged, and that you tend to see positive charge around diseased areas or cancers.

I've been experimenting with raw foods in the past few months, and stumbled upon ANW's information at the same exact time, and it makes sense based on how I have *felt* with the raw foods, and what I intellectually know about juicing as well. I haven't been very strict with my diet, and have been smoking cigarettes again so I have stopped drinking my own waters, but I was for about week, and I definitely felt positive changes. I'm still drinking close to a gallon of distilled water a day for more than a month, and I haven't exploded or degenerated into nothing yet, I just pee more.

If y'all are on facebook, search "Changing my DNA." It's a woman with diabetes who has been drinking her own urine for almost a whole year. Follow her stream, she's a great example of what can happen with this information.

When I have the resources, I plan on filtering, distilling, and then vortexing my water for optimal health. I may switch back and forth between drinking the pure distilled water, and then water that has been re-mineralized and vortex spun. That would be the best way to mimic nature wouldn't it? To flip back and forth between the two waters? Much like we would have drank from the sky, and the streams, at different times.
    Thanks for the reply. I can't catch all the long videos and such due to some temporary data restriction issues. That all sounds about right to me though. I've read also that pathogenic organisms will carry positive charges as well. They also tend to be anaerobic which I would guess is related to the charge.

It would make sense that distilled water would have a stronger negative charge overall since each molecule carries a partial negative charge and anything you disolve in will tend toward balancing that charge (I think). There are lots of positively charged minerals though. If you disolve and thus ionize NaCL you get Na+ and Cl-. So there are alot of elements, wanted and unwanted that carry positive charges in their ionic form ie cations (Ca, Mg, K, Al, Hg) come to mind. I'm just talking freshman chemistry here so I'm not sure what form they would actually be found in the body or about their relative dissociation potentials. I'm thinking, and I hope somebody knows more than I on all this chemistry, that a negative charge would be associated with an alkeline state since an acid solution has available H+ ions. So again, cancer, pathogens etc are all associated with the acid state. I guess it's all related. Acid, charge, oxygen. I just know in general that water and oxygen ought to be the first place we look for wellness since these define our planet and our organism. Well the first place in 3d I mean.

One thing I do is bubble ozone (O3 thus a strong partial negative charge and a loose O) in a glass of water before I drink it. It kind of makes me feel like I have etheric champagne bubbles in my head, in a good way. It super oxegenates the water which I think is related to what we are talking about here. I do this with oils as well to make a fantastic antiseptic ointment. I read somewhere that metals and toxins that are stuck in the tissues, when oxydized can now be easily rinsed out in the normal ways.

I want to have exactly the setup you described for water; filter (RO), distill, structure and optionally remineralize depending whether I'm trying to gain minerals or cleanse toxins. Right now I only have the RO filter. Oooh yea plus the ozone, just like mamma makes it. I think there is something to be said for drinking beautiful springwater straight from the earth as well. There is a natural spring nearby that comes up in the middle of town through a spigot for people to fill their jugs. I should take advantage of that more often. Any water that isn't from an ancient source is a hazard until purified in these times imho.

Let's not forget also to say a few kind words to our water before we drink it, I think it makes all the difference.
    I Am

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ceedub For This Post:

Debra (22nd June 2012), nearing (22nd June 2012)

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ringwood (here)
    I've been told that giving Reiki to your water helps bring alive it's best properties. Anyone had experience with this?
    I'm not trained in Reiki, I wish I were, but all I can say is "The Hidden Messages in Water" Masaru Emoto.
    I Am

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ceedub For This Post:

Debra (22nd June 2012)

10. Link to Post #106
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

One thing I do is bubble ozone (O3 thus a strong partial negative charge and a loose O) in a glass of water before I drink it. It kind of makes me feel like I have etheric champagne bubbles in my head, in a good way. It super oxegenates the water which I think is related to what we are talking about here. I do this with oils as well to make a fantastic antiseptic ointment. I read somewhere that metals and toxins that are stuck in the tissues, when oxydized can now be easily rinsed out in the normal ways.
    If you use ice cube (distilled water of course) and load the glass with ice, when you bubble the ozone through it holds more ozone in the water...

It is quite effective oxygen therapy infact... One morning after drink one pint of the stuff... I coughed up a dark green mucus ball on the way to work... ~45 minutes afterwards...

http://educate-yourself.org/ozone/
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Debra (22nd June 2012), nearing (22nd June 2012), soleil (15th March 2013)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    If you use ice cube (distilled water of course) and load the glass with ice, when you bubble the ozone through it holds more ozone in the water...

It is quite effective oxygen therapy infact... One morning after drink one pint of the stuff... I coughed up a dark green mucus ball on the way to work... ~45 minutes afterwards...

http://educate-yourself.org/ozone/
    Thanks CWSauce, I'll try that. There's alot of good tips on that link, it' one of my favorite sites for that kind of info. I love using ozone and I'm always experimenting with new ways to use it, I do alot with the oil and it's just amazing what it does, can't be overstated. The site mentioned UV as a way to generate ozone. I wonder about storing your distilled water under a UV light. It seems like it might have structuring effects as well. That gives me an inspiration about using light and sound for structuring instead or in addition to vorticing. I've been studying sacred geometry lately and trying to apply what I learn to everything in creative ways. I've been making lots of magic potions and creams lately and using phi to determine ratios in the recepies for example. I'll have to go think on it for a while but I'm inspired to try something combining sacred geometry and water structuring with light and sound. Anyone have any ideas on this?

CW
    I Am

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ceedub For This Post:

Debra (22nd June 2012), nearing (22nd June 2012)

14. Link to Post #108
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

interesting stuff this Ozone...
    whats the recommended generator? got a link?

cheers

meat

15. The Following User Says Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Debra (22nd June 2012)

16. Link to Post #109
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)

cheers

meat
    This is a show on Ozone therapy...

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/heali...rch-28-2011-2/

I personally have a aquarium ozonator I got from ebay for I think £15 inc postage... it probably is not the recommendation on the link above however... A good listen.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

meat suit (22nd June 2012)

18. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I posted this two videos in a new thread called "Water: The great mystery" but I'd like to share them here as many people interested in water as a healing source and more come to this thread.

I'm sorry, I just couldn't upload the second one, it says that it has been removed... please watch this one before it's gone.

19. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)

cheers

meat
    Hi Meat,

I have an oxygenius from the Dr Clark site. I had to rewire it because it had a useless and annoying shutoff timer on it. It's great now but there must be a better one. Worth the investment though.
    I Am

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ceedub For This Post:

meat suit (23rd June 2012)

21. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

I use 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide, about 1 dropper full per glass and supplement with vitamins. The water residues that our Waterwise distiller filters is a light brown soup, sometimes white loose powder, sometimes calcified deposits. Our bees and dogs also drink distilled water and are much less sick. There is no way I could even consider drinking chlorinated, fluoridated water; even the local water reports show mercury and arsenic and other "goodies".
    I believe, blessing the water will restore much vitality.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eva08 For This Post:

Ceedub (23rd June 2012), meat suit (23rd June 2012), Pam (3rd August 2023)

23. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

I stumbled on a very interesting paper that expounds many issues being discussed here. There is information here that can help us make best use of our distilled water. I've pulled out some quotes but you should really give the paper a closer look.

http://www.nhtglobal.com/pdf/Cluster...teAbstract.pdf

Quote Our hypothesis is that the
    structured water cluster may be not only an excellent
    carrier for nutrition and energy, but also an excellent
    carrier for low frequency information. Our preliminary
    study has shown that low frequency electromagnetic
    radiation treated clustered water has many attractive
    biological functions. It is thus important to understand
    how to modify the structure of water clusters, and store
    and transfer the low resonant frequency to living cells.
    This paper presents some related results.
    Refering to accupuncture meridians:

Quote A recent
    simulation study of biophysical features along
    meridians on a gel model suggests that the specific
    biophysical feature along meridians may be caused by a
    continuous rich distribution of interstitial fluid [6]. We
    are interested in exploring the nature of the “interstitial
    fluid”. Water constitutes a larger fraction (over 60%) of
    the human body, especially the brain and neural system.
    It is reasonable to hypothesize that it might be the water
    associated with proteins which creates cluster wire
    networks such as a meridian system for the transduction
    of bio-signals.
    Quote According to ancient Chinese philosophy, water
    may contain seasonal messages, such as bio-clock
    information. Natural snow water, spring rain and dew
    were recognized to promote human health for
    thousands of years. Homeopathy, the western
    traditional medicine, also indicates that ultra-diluted
    water may remember the bioactivity from naturally
    occurring substances, such as botanicals, influencing
    cell signaling.
    Anybody fancy a cool glass of dew water?

Quote ...vigorously shaking water solutions of an antibody could
    evoke a biological response, even when that antibody
    was diluted out of theoretical existence.
    Quote 17O-NMR analysis
    indicates that clustered water has a relative narrow half
    value of resonance frequency (74-98 HZ), comparable
    to melting snow water.

Quote Using an in vitro testing system, results showed
    that clustered water significantly inhibited the growth
    of several infectious bacterial strains, over a broad
    range of pH values (similar to those found within the
    human body). Among the bacterial populations
    showing positive inhibition were: E. coli,
    Staphylococcus aureus and Candida albicans - some
    very serious disease-causing organisms. No inhibition
    was found with Penicillium and Aspergillus.
    Quote Compared to distilled
    water, this “extremely pure” clustered water possesses
    many beneficial functions, such as anti-bacteria, antioxidant,
    immune stimulation, balancing of intra- and
    extra-cellular water metabolism, and stabilization of
    blood sugar level activity. The impressive
    characteristics of this clustered water is that the starting
    water vapor is passed across a magnetic field, treated
    by laser, stabilized with certain trace metals and
    templated with a low resonant frequency [9,10]. It leads
    us to hypothesize that clustered water may store and
    hold for long periods of time the frequencies needed to
    induce biological change. It may be this resonant
    frequency, which exhibits resonance with cytoplasmic
    water, which induces accelerated cellular water turnover,
    resulting in improved intracellar water levels,
    contributing to bio-signaling transduction functions.
    Quote quantum brain theory also pointed out that ordered
    water might play an important role in biological
    quantum coherence essential for living systems and
    consciousness. He also emphasized that Cytoplasmic
    water has unique characteristics related to being a
    major component of a living organism - the water is
    somehow alive.
    Quote Our tested clustered water was
    claimed to have a six-ring shape by the inventor,
    Lorenzen [9,10]. Furthermore he cooperated with
    Masaru Emoto to obtain six-ring macrocrystal photos
    similar to the shape of organized snowflakes under a
    microscope...
    I hope some of you are as intrigued by this as I am.

CW
    I Am

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ceedub For This Post:

meat suit (23rd June 2012), Pam (3rd August 2023)

25. Link to Post #114
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    Water, as the stuff of life is very important but I can't quite figure where I come down on this distillation issue. On the one hand the stripping of valuable minerals makes good sense but on the other, there obviously are some disolved solids I would prefer to avoid, especially the radioactive ones which can't be removed with regular filtration. I've been drinking RO water for years now and it has been treating me fine (as far as I can tell??). My low end system produces water around 20 ppm and my tap water is about 90 ppm.

Water is the universal solvent yes, but what I'm confused about is why distilled water would be a measurably more powerful solvent than ordinary water. The chemistry texts teach us that a solvent is more powerful when there is already a small quantity of something disolved in it. Also as far as a solvet goes the difference between 0 ppm and 90 ppm is quantitatively minute. Is there a 3d chemistry explanation as to why distilled water would be significantly more powerful as a solvent or are we talking about the memory and life force type effects only? Could we be talking about buffering effects caused by the minerals? In any case once the distilled water enters your stomache now it has all sorts of things disolved in it and I'm sure the TDS will instantly become orders of magnitude higher than what we were talking about when it was in the glass before we drank it. Withen seconds it's disolving digestive acids, enzymes, lasagna and blackberry cobbler (on a good day). So as soon as it passes our lips, distilled water it is not. Or if we use distilled water to make our tea, now we have made a strong solution so we wouldn't expect that to strip out any minerals right? Or if we have a glass of whole milk and then a glass of distilled water, what's in the stomache is more like skim milk and not very much like distilled water at all.

In addition, for water to get from our intestines to our blood and tissues (presumably where the leaching occurs) doesn't it have to pass through semi-permeable cell wall membranes through ossmosis? Wouldn't this result in the water being purified and stripped of most or all of the minerals it carried originally? I'm stretching to remember how these mechanisms work so correct me if I am mistaken on my physiology. Our blood is a strong solution whether or not we drink distilled water. Could we measure the difference in the TDS of the blood while drinking only distilled water and how big could that possibly be? Chemically speaking regarding solvent potential and saturation a solvent doesn't care too much what is dissolved in it does it? Even if we go into mineral deficite the blood has so many other things disolved in it that the strength of the solvent seems like it would stay withen some narrow parameters.

I'm just struggling to grok the mechanism behind the stripping of minerals. I get kind of feeling that there is an oversimplification in this idea meant to satisfy the non-science majors.

Looked at from a social programing perspective and a qui bono angle, we know that public water systems are a mechanism of control. Someone worked hard to get all those contaminants into our water and those peoples' aims would be diluted by people purifying their water. Some people seem to be afraid of pure water. Does anyone else see a possible program running here?

Finally, I like the sound of the photonic water systems but the information about it's purification action seems pretty ambiguous. Can anybody bring forward anything concrete on this?

All questions and no answers from me today, my instinct says take the middle path.

Seeking greater illumination.
    Best post on the thread, imo.

Distilled water DOES NOT LEACH anything from your body! Anyone who says it does had better state the process by which it can do so step by step.
    that's easy. distilled water goes in, urine with lots of minerals among other stuff comes out. what exactly happens inbetween doesn't really matter here but the water doesn't just flow through the body and its cell membranes and comes out again unchanged. otherwise urine would taste like distilled water. what matters is that the water has picked up lots of good and some bad things while in your body and carries them out (urine is basically filtered blood, not ingested water). that's leaching for you.
    I guess my response I posted earlier got lost to the ether. If it comes back later please forgive the double post.

What is easy for you, I am struggling with. Forgive my simple mind but your explanation, "what matters is that the water has picked up lots of good and some bad things while in your body and carries them out", doesn't tell me anything about distilled water. If I understand you correctly, I should avoid water altogether, never mind distilled or not.

I'm not sure that I am prepared to accept that "what happens in between doesn't matter here". Is that an informed statement, like you understand what happens in between and you are assuring me it doesn't matter?

The implied conclusion seems to be that distilled water (or all water?) strips minerals from the body and is therefore harmful to drink. How you got there, I'm left to wonder. For me to share your conclusion, well I seem to be lacking a necessary logical element that you have.

Perhaps you could elaborate and share with me what makes it "easy" for you while I can only struggle to come to the same conclusion.

I am unable to see how your post addresses any of the questions I asked previously except I should ignore the inbetween.
    nope you shouldn't avoid water. water should contain things the body needs such as minerals and trace elements and not nothing.

i'm quite aware of what "happens inbetween" and for this discussion it's of no consequence. what matters is that along with water "nothing" goes in and "something" comes out. that "something" is mostly "good" stuff and a little "bad" but unless the body is continually supplied with enough of the good stuff through other means (food) while consuming distilled water it will eventually lack some of the stuff that gets removed in the urine.

it should make sense that not all water strips minerals from the body. if water that is richer in minerals than the urine (and sweat) is consumed then the body gets supplied by the water, not stripped. the mistaken idea that some people have is that minerals from "hard" water are the reason for arteriosclerosis, kidney stones or other stuff that has minerals as the culprits. what they miss is that the body is self-regulating and if certain things don't end up where they're supposed to it's always due to a lack of other things (due to wrong nutrition) which are necessary to guide the minerals to where they're needed (certain vitamins for the formation of enzymes come to mind).

26. Link to Post #115
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think this about sums up this most intriguing 6-page thread. We have seen here everything from activated carbon filter jugs and reverse osmosis filters through distillation to re-charging and energisation through magnet treatment, singing bowls, vortex and blessing. We have seen alternatives like juicing and urine therapy.

This thread is most definitely worth reviving for all to learn from.

My personal take after reading the entire thread and many others on the Avalon forum and elsewhere and years of research?

Drink from a stream for the minerals, and once in a while do a 3-7-day dry fast OR a water fast with rain water. Forget tap water and bottled water, they all have plastic particles in them. If you're worried about the quality of rain water in your area, use a combination of treatment methods found in this thread. To catch rain water it is best to line the roof with metal plates and when it rains always discard the first 10 minutes' of collected rain, by keeping the collection mechanism disconnected, and only connect after 10 minutes of rainfall when most of the dust and stuff from the collection area has been cleared. You can then filter it etc. If you have no access to stream water but want natural water with minerals, use the rain collection method and add Celtic or Himalayan salt.
    Finally, if you live in a flat... MOVE. Flats and skyscrapers are built all over the world in mass numbers to disconnect the entire population from Mother Earth. No access to natural water, no garden, no grounding, no chance to take control, buy your own solar panels and go off grid.

27. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,207 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    BREAKING: Elon Musk Threatens Suit Against 'Digital Hate Group' CCDH, Calls Out Their 'Research' as Baseless Propaganda

https://greenmedinfo.com/blog/breaki...alls-out-their

The Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) is having a really bad month.

After enjoying a few years of virtually unchallenged malign political influence over the American people, with a focus on suppressing protected speech, and even creating a digital hit list in order to target, defame, and deplatform 12 individuals, myself included, in collusion with political operatives within the US government itself, a growing number of organizations and individuals are now both waking and standing up to this foreign, dark money, influence operation, making it clear that their particularly nasty brand of astroturfing will no longer be tolerated.

continue reading . . . .

Very interesting. It's good groups like CCDH are being called out.

What I'd like to say is a little off-topic but just thought I'd squeeze it in.

The "Disinformation Dozen" (plus) being targeted... I'm not all that familiar with them but I do notice Dr. Mercola is on the list... meaning he's supposedly one of the "good guys". What I know about him tells me the opposite. Years back, he was part of a major disinfo campaign to scare people into not drinking distilled water (while pushing his own water filter systems).

Drinking pure distilled water (aka rain water/precipitation and/or machine distilled) is one of the best (if not the best), healthiest things we can do for our bodies.

Mercola's "Early death comes from drinking distilled water" is still out there. It's not easy to know these days who are really the "good guys" and the "bad guys", that's for sure -- but that's a big red flag. 80/20 disinfo agents posing as good guys can do great harm when they're telling you that, for example, the best water in the world to drink for health is actually dangerous. I've been drinking distilled water consistently -- up to a gallon a day -- for over a decade now. I'm not dead, and from what I can tell, I'm very healthy.

Those saying distilled water is "robbing the body of minerals" do not make the distinction between organic and inorganic minerals. Yes, distilled water removes dead, positively charged minerals/materials/debris/waste from the body that are detrimental to our health (causes buildup of deposits in tissue, arthritis, hardening of the arteries, bacterial and fungal growth/cancer etc.). The point is, distilled water is negatively charged -- it does not rob the body and the body's cells of the organic minerals we need because all that is healthy and living within us is negatively charged. Negative repels negative. So, it is impossible for distilled water to rob our bodies of the organic minerals we require (which we get in abundance from living raw fruits and vegetables, seeds and nuts).

Distilled water is clean and has a negative charge (active) because it is not loaded down with positively charged dissolved solids and debris. A car's electric battery requires pure water to work properly. Our electric bodies continuously require pure water for the same reason. The distilled water "latches on" to anything in our bodies that's positively charged allowing the body to remove it.

It makes sense that drinking pure water is absolutely the most fundamental thing to living a healthy life. You remove that and disease will come.
    Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1570142
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

norman (1st August 2023)

29. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,009 times in 8,167 posts

I've been stuck on that very issue for over 5 years since I bought a smallish water distiller.

I heard the talk, can't remember if Mercola was one of them, about sucking out minerals and it made me stop in my tracks, but the thing that made me put the distiller away in a cupboard ( to this day ) was realising how much electric power it used.

While I'm at it I have a question ( because I'm now thinking of getting it out and using it ). Why does the manufacturer of my distiller want to sell me a regular supply of 'carbon' filters to put in the water output spout of the distiller ?

Can I just ignore that and drink the water as it comes ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Pris (1st August 2023)

31. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I've been stuck on that very issue for over 5 years since I bought a smallish water distiller.

I heard the talk, can't remember if Mercola was one of them, about sucking out minerals and it made me stop in my tracks, but the thing that made me put the distiller away in a cupboard ( to this day ) was realising how much electric power it used.

While I'm at it I have a question ( because I'm now thinking of getting it out and using it ). Why does the manufacturer of my distiller want to sell me a regular supply of 'carbon' filters to put in the water output spout of the distiller ?

Can I just ignore that and drink the water as it comes ?

Great question. Whether or not you decide to use carbon filters (before or after) the distilling process will entirely depend on the quality of the water you are distilling. You can tell by how the distilled water tastes -- if it has an off taste, like a plastic chemical.

Depending on where you live, your water may have VOCs in it (volatile organic compounds). They are what can make distilled water taste off. The distiller is designed to vent those VOCs at the top of the steam cycle (generally through a tiny hole at the top of the metal cooling coil). That may be enough to get rid of the VOCs. If not, then you might want to use a carbon filter (pre or post) to remove the taste.

From what I've learned, the bad taste doesn't mean the distilled water is bad to drink. It's still good water so long as the ppm (parts per million) are near zero.

(To get rid of the taste, use activated charcoal. You can even make/refill your own filters by buying the charcoal by itself. eg. I've bought activated charcoal in bulk meant for use in aquarium filter systems.)

I happen to be on well water (which I think is, generally, way better than municipal water because of all the chemicals they add) and, fortunately at my location, I can distill the water without the need for a carbon filter.

There's something else you can try, which I have as a backup to my distiller (and when the weather gets too hot to run the distiller). It's the Zero water filter. These filters are not cheap (so I don't know you'd save money vs using electricity to distill water) but they're great. If you can't find them where you live, you can order them online. These filters remove all the dissolved solids in water to zero ppm. The only thing it can't do is remove bacteria. So, I keep my Zero filter canister in the fridge to keep bacterial growth to a minimum. How long the filter lasts will depend on the water quality in your region. Mine lasts about a month between two people drinking about two gallons per day.

This is what I have:

Note: the ppm reader they include isn't best and started to malfunction, but I already had my own ppm reader from making my own colloidal silver.

https://www.amazon.ca/ZeroWater-Read...0931925&sr=8-4

One other option is to get a reverse osmosis filter system, but it's not cheap. It can produce water to about 4 ppm which is pretty good (but not as good as distilled). It's convenient "water on tap". It's usually installed under the sink. It uses a filter system so those filters will need to always be replaced. And, like the Zero filter, they can't remove bacteria and can succumb to bacterial growth.

If you're interested, here's a bit of info on distilled water and Urine Therapy (related subject):

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Here's a link to Andrew Norton Webber's site:

https://www.aquariusthewaterbearer.com/

And, here's one of the best interviews with Andrew Norton Webber (Note: I swear the view count was double a decade ago. Appears to be shadow banned.):

Andrew Norton Webber w' Lisa Harrison

Last edited by Pris; 2nd August 2023 at 00:00.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Ezio Auditore da Firenze (3rd August 2023), Harmony (2nd August 2023), Pam (3rd August 2023)

33. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Note: I think it's worth spending a bit of money for a decent, all metal countertop water distiller or a standing version. Some are manual water feed, others are automatic.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Ezio Auditore da Firenze (3rd August 2023), Harmony (2nd August 2023), Pam (3rd August 2023)

35. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

I have been drinking distilled pure H2O water for 4 years now. No health issues in sight for now. And the taste is just awesome because guess what, real pure water taste nothing!! I get my minerals in food and supplements. Best decision I've made health wise since!!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

Ezio Auditore da Firenze (3rd August 2023), Pam (3rd August 2023), Pris (3rd August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast