+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Mysterious Sounds Heard All Over the Planet Linked to UFOs

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

Default The Mysterious Sounds Heard All Over the Planet Linked to UFOs

Remember the strange sounds heard all over the planet? There has been a very wide speculation range (HAARP, military testing, NASA's Project Blue Beam, etc.), but for the first time we have evidence to link their origin to something...and it's a UFO!

Here is another video, dating from January 2012, Scotland:

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

Billy (10th May 2012), Chester (11th May 2012), Cidersomerset (11th May 2012), crosby (10th May 2012), Ellisa (11th May 2012), InCiDeR (20th May 2013), KiwiElf (11th May 2012), Little Ishta (11th May 2012), MariaDine (10th May 2012), meeradas (10th May 2012), mojo (10th May 2012), Prodigal Son (17th June 2013), Referee (9th December 2012), Rich (7th June 2013), skamandar (7th December 2012), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2013), Wind (11th May 2012), wynderer (10th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: The Mysterious Sounds Heard All Over the Planet Linked to UFOs

I would not say this is evidence that the UFO is the cause of the sound, only that a UFO is present when the sound is present. Lets say If the sound is coming from mother earth the UFO may just be monitoring the source of the sound.

just a thought

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

InCiDeR (20th May 2013), karelia (11th May 2012), KiwiElf (11th May 2012), Little Ishta (11th May 2012), mojo (10th May 2012), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2013), Timreh (11th May 2012), Wind (11th May 2012), wynderer (10th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member tenacity1's Avatar
    Thanks

who knows what they are.. they could be the TRUMPETS of Gabriel for all we know.. Faith for me means I have faith in my Creator and since I think that ultimately love is what the answer is I just won't engage with worry and wondering to quote Iris Dement "I choose to let the mystery be"

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tenacity1 For This Post:

KiwiElf (11th May 2012), Kristo (10th May 2012), Little Ishta (11th May 2012), Mike Gorman (8th December 2012), mojo (10th May 2012), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2013), Wind (11th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Couldn't the sounds simply be over-dubbed onto the video ?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Alex Laker (11th May 2012), KiwiElf (11th May 2012), Little Ishta (11th May 2012), Mike Gorman (8th December 2012), Peace of Mind (10th May 2012), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2013), Whiskey_Mystic (10th May 2012), Wind (11th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

I never heard these sounds in my neck of the woods, nor do I personally know anyone who has...

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Alex Laker (11th May 2012), KiwiElf (11th May 2012), Little Ishta (11th May 2012), Mike Gorman (8th December 2012), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2013), Wind (11th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

I've not heard these noises but they don't sound too good. It reminded me of war of the worlds the newer film with the tri-pods in.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Alex Laker (11th May 2012), KiwiElf (11th May 2012), Little Ishta (11th May 2012), Sidney (6th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2013), Wind (11th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    That's exactly what's going on in many cases

Quote Posted by pugwash84 (here)
    I've not heard these noises but they don't sound too good. It reminded me of war of the worlds the newer film with the tri-pods in.
    That's exactly where the some of the sounds originate from There was a video on YouTube which did a comparison of the sounds in the 'mysterious' videos, in particular the Kiev video, which showed that the sound was in fact ripped from the new War of the Worlds film. Many other videos were also shown to be hoaxes, based on the fact it could be shown the sound was copied from the Kiev video (birds chirping at exactly the same moments). There are many videos out there which adequately explain possible causes for these sounds, short of U.F.O.'s or the Trumpets of Gabriel.

The problem with the phenomenon is that it has been shown that it is so easy to hoax it, which is the problem with many other forms of 'evidence'. Personally, I adhere to the rule of 95% hoax, 5% real. This could very well be true in this case, but I have yet to see what is for me a convincing case as far as the mysterious sounds are concerned. I have never heard the sound myself, nor have I seen a U.F.O. or an alien, or many other 'strange' things that are reported in the world. Yet, I have seen convincing evidence of such strange things, so it would be foolish of me to say that there are no real mysterious sounds which people have heard.

Often, hoaxes exist because the real phenomenon existed first. It may even be the case that a lot of hoaxes are perpetrated as disinfo in order to muddy the water, and cause the imbalance of truth vs. deception. 95% is a key threshold used in industry and government to label many things as being 'statistically safe'. If 95% of strange experiences are hoaxes, then this is enough that most of the population will never even see a real case, and so assume that all are hoaxes. This is why in order to find the truth, we have to look for it.

Hoaxers are the single worst enemy in the truth-seeking community in my opinion. They are worse than the people who go out looking to debunk everything because it makes them feel superior. Such 'over-debunkers' only exist because of the hoaxers who created something to debunk in the first place.

When faced with such a torrent of videos that anyone can make with free software, we have to be extremely careful. By buying into hoaxes we only further blur the line between solid evidence and nonsense for the debunkers. An argument they like to use - "well, you believed that and it has been proven a hoax, so this probably is too".
    Who am I to tell you what's real?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alex Laker For This Post:

Ellisa (11th May 2012), Hervé (11th May 2012), KiwiElf (11th May 2012), Little Ishta (11th May 2012), Mike Gorman (8th December 2012), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2013), Wind (11th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I wouldn't be suprised if that was the case. There are many theories and there is still no clear answer, but the answers will come when the time is right.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Sidney (20th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Space_Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

I read UFO sighting stories and the majority report that the UFOs never emit a sound. Occasionally a high pitch whistle.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Space_Ace For This Post:

Mike Gorman (8th December 2012), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,014 times in 215 posts

Already a few threads on the sounds..
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...unds-in-Oregon

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ound-the-world

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ange%2C+sounds

As posted in a previous thread I thought.. "Maybe it has to do with the Vibrational Frequency of the Earth shifting as she undergoes her changes?"

And/or the Earth's magnetic field shifting?

I am open to possabilities but not particularly keen on the idea of the UFO's emitting the sound
    Last edited by Timreh; 11th May 2012 at 11:35.
    Leave no stone unturned...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Timreh For This Post:

Holly Lindin (9th December 2012), KiwiElf (9th December 2012), Observer1964 (20th May 2013), skamandar (7th December 2012), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

The other UFO noise recorded is Plejaran Beam ships riding the earths magnetic waves.....

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Keltikmuse (8th December 2012), skamandar (7th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

Not too long ago I was walking back from the pet store and I heard a high pitch whistle and I was looking around to see if anyone else could hear it because I thought only I could hear it, but there was no-one around to see. I never saw any ufo's though but this whistle was quite high pitched and sounds like that agitate me. I don't like high pitch whistles or very loud noises so this was rather unpleasant for me. I still have no idea what the sound was but it was in a built up area so it could have been something from one of the houses or from the school. I have seen UFO's in this area previously though and planes with them but because its near a school I don't like taking pictures incase people think I'm a wierdo taking pictures of kids lol. It seems just lately though there have been a lot more sightings of UFO's and a lot more odd noises. I also heard sirens not too long ago and someone said only people under a certain age could hear it wierd eh lolol

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

GoingOn (12th May 2012), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2013), TEEDA (13th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

i don't think it's UFOs, just because i have seen many, some quite close -- i could see figures in the window of one once -- & they are always completely silent

here's a weird personal experience w/a strange sound coming from the Earth -- i've never heard such sounds before this

i was home, waiting for a visit from a friend who had called -- i heard an odd sound coming from outside -- sounded kind of like that 'Tok tok' sound that crows make sometimes -- went outside to find the source -- it was coming from the back of the house & i couldn't see anything causing the noise

went back in -- now the sound turned the corner -- went out again -- could hear the sound but there was nothing there to make it

went back in -- now the sound was at the front of the house, very loud -- i went out again, & this time i could hear it coming from the Earth -- it moved along the front, changing into something that sounded like a crying animal

i thought, 'This is too weird' & went back in

when my friend came over, she told me that she had Morgellon's, & that since she got it, she hears strange sounds coming from the Earth

at that very moment, that tok sound started outside the window, moving along

i asked her if she wanted to be the crazy lady & go out & look for the sounds -- then i said, 'Let's just ignore it' -- & in a moment it stopped

your guess is as good as mine -- things are getting weirder & wieirder here

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Tophaceous's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    I would agree with you that some of the early videos were dubbed copies. But over the last coulple of months I have been seeing videos that are much more convincing. One such video showed a couple outside of thier home which was in a rural area. They heard a LOUD rumbling noise that kind of had some of the horn sounds but they couldnt pinpoint the sound. They were expecting an approaching storm, and were outside listening to the sound and scanning the threating clouds. Then it started hailing, and those that live in parts of the U.S. that are frequented by tornadoes know that large hail is the precursor to a tornado and between the Hail and the strange rumbling,horn type sound meant that a tornado was nearby. Suddenly the noise stopped as did the hail. HARP? Strange indeed.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Tophaceous For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (17th June 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

I have a theory...

The original Youtube videos were well-organised hoaxes. It's not difficult to make a bunch of videos and claim they were filmed in this or that country. Perhaps they were made in the counties stated. The perpetrators then put on a scary sound track. The multiple videos reach the 'viral' level (whatever that is) and BINGO! All and sundry report 'hearing' the noises. Some folks now genuinely thinking what are distant train, thunder or engine noises are 'The Noise', others just independently joining in on the joke posting their own videos.

Linda Moulton Howe interviewed an atmospheric physicist. He more or less said that there was no known way the Earth's magnetic field or aurora borealis could interact with the atmosphere to make sound waves. She pushed him to say there may be some new, unknown mechanism causing the sounds, but he stuck to his guns.

I suspect it's very clever use of social media to conjurer up an internet meme (literally out of thin air), just for fun to see where it goes.

Nick

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Just lately (for last two months) I have been hearing high pitched whistling sounds in my ears and it makes me slightly dizzy. Almost like the earth shifted slightly. I have had it checked out with the doc but there isn't a damn thing causing it . It is slightly freaking me out as the shift feels very strange.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Keltikmuse For This Post:

Holly Lindin (9th December 2012), Mike Gorman (8th December 2012), Sidney (20th May 2013), spiritwind (8th December 2012), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Quote Posted by Keltikmuse (here)
    Just lately (for last two months) I have been hearing high pitched whistling sounds in my ears and it makes me slightly dizzy. Almost like the earth shifted slightly. I have had it checked out with the doc but there isn't a damn thing causing it . It is slightly freaking me out as the shift feels very strange.
    I have had these high pitched sounds in my ears since I was about 15 yr old.
    In my part of the country we have a saying about it that comes down to; if your left ear wishles someone is talking (or thinking) good about you, if the right ear wihsles bad.
    and sometimes it is so intence that I also feel dizzy
    Also left seems to comfort me, while right makes me uneasy...
    Examine all things and retain the good.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

34. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Quote Posted by AlexanderLight (here)
    Remember the strange sounds heard all over the planet? There has been a very wide speculation range (HAARP, military testing, NASA's Project Blue Beam, etc.), but for the first time we have evidence to link their origin to something...and it's a UFO!

Here is another video, dating from January 2012, Scotland:
    I have been thinking that maybe just maybe we are hearing Tunnel drilling machines and tptb are working on a secret underground infra structure...

Examine all things and retain the good.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

InCiDeR (20th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2013), william r sanford72 (20th May 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Quote Posted by Observer1964 (here)

I have been thinking that maybe just maybe we are hearing Tunnel drilling machines and tptb are working on a secret underground infra structure...

I've been thinking about that as well Observer1964. Others have suggested that it comes from earth's spinning core slowing down, which changes the position of earth's magnetic fields and therefore creates the sound.

I haven't found any confirmation for that theory though!

Quote (...)The commonly accepted theory is that Earth's electromagnetic field, as well as the magnetic North and South Poles are created from either the spinning of Earth's core or the mantle (hot molten lava) under Earth's crust. This means that the direction and speed of the spinning magma are directly responsible for the position of the magnetic North and South Poles, as well as the strength of Earth's electromagnetic field.(...)
    Source/read more

Maybe our own frequency have changed, so we nowdays are able to hear sound we didn't hear before!

As one stated before in this thread, I also consider most of the videos on youtube covering this phenomen as hoax. Still I believe there might be some of them that aren't.

In my opinion this is a highly interesting subject, and I would love to hear some scientist try to explain this!

EDIT: It could also be some beta testing of Project Blue Beam...
    Last edited by InCiDeR; 20th May 2013 at 21:36.
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (17th June 2013), Wind (20th May 2013)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I was out on a small local lake last summer, for about 5 hours, fishing in a kayak, and there was thunder, for the entire time, yet not one cloud in the sky. And this is a remote area, no highways, bases (that I am aware of, unless underground), no airports, nothing like that. It was strange. Didn't catch one fish either. :/

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (21st May 2013), InCiDeR (20th May 2013), Magnus (20th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2013), Wind (20th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast