+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jane Burgermeister versus Dr Bill Deagle and others

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Default Jane Burgermeister versus Dr Bill Deagle and others

Quote A big problem in the fields of ufology and conspiracy theory, which the media and the controllers of the world are no doubt very glad about, is infighting between its leading authors, speakers and researchers. It basically invalidates whatever is being said, at least to the public perception, although it should not. It plants seeds of doubt but it doesn't have to.

Source: http://hubpages.com/hub/Jane-Burgerm...bout-swine-flu

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Jane Burgermeister versus Dr Bill Deagle and others

Well, I agree with Jane Burgermeister........I know that Dr. Len Horowitz agrees with Jane Burgermeister as well as I had a heated discussion with a 4 year friend in the consciousness group..........It was over Dr. Deagle's "whistleblowing about Mutant strains of the virus and this friend felt panicked about possible symptoms.........well, My father, Dr. Joel Wallach is a Zoo veterinarian that wrote a major text book for veterinarians all over the world on exotic diseases(That book is in the Smithsonian archives for width & breadth of subject coverage) as well as being a reserve Officer in the Navy air force....where his disease expertise was used for protecting people.....He went on to be naturapathic doctor and is legendary in his stance against the medical AMA stance of using big pharma and teaching people how to use simple plant essences that are MORE effective than 99% of the chemicals out by big pharma to kill off viruses & bacterias..PLUS taking a spectrum of 91 minerals & vitamins to keep up the immune system...NOW...what is my issue of Dr. Deagle??? My main issue is that he is NOT letting people know that simple things can prevent deadly possibilities.....This "friend" of mine pretty much insisted on the false self diagnosis even with no medical background.....and scoffed at my insistance of his being in no danger....WELL, all I can SAY is that I wish you people would educate yourselves on alternative health by true experts in the field or you only add to the cleansing of the Human race by sheer stupidity of following fear mongers.....The US Medical field has been killing almost a million people a year....just dial "MD" for murder.......If I sound upset about one million people dying for sheer stupidity............Pls Forgive Me................
    Last edited by Samarkis; 27th March 2010 at 04:32.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Samarkis (here)
    Well, I agree with Jane Burgermeister........I know that Dr. Len Horowitz agrees with Jane Burgermeister as well as I had a heated discussion with a 4 year friend in the consciousness group..........It was over Dr. Deagle's "whistleblowing about Mutant strains of the virus and this friend felt panicked about possible symptoms.........well, My father, Dr. Joel Wallach is a Zoo veterinarian that wrote a major text book for veterinarians all over the world on exotic diseases(That book is in the Smithsonian archives for width & breadth of subject coverage) as well as being a reserve Officer in the Navy air force....where his disease expertise was used for protecting people.....He went on to be naturapathic doctor and is legendary in his stance against the medical AMA stance of using big pharma and teaching people how to use simple plant essences that are MORE effective than 99% of the chemicals out by big pharma to kill off viruses & bacterias..PLUS taking a spectrum of 91 minerals & vitamins to keep up the immune system...NOW...what is my issue of Dr. Deagle??? My main issue is that he is NOT letting people know that simple things can prevent deadly possibilities.....This "friend" of mine pretty much insisted on the false self diagnosis even with no medical background.....and scoffed at my insistance of his being in no danger....WELL, all I can SAY is that I wish you people would educate yourselves on alternative health by true experts in the field or you only add to the cleansing of the Human race by sheer stupidity of following fear mongers.....The US Medical field has been killing almost a million people a year....just dial "MD" for murder.......If I sound upset about one million people dying for sheer stupidity............Pls Forgive Me................
    Well said sir. Well said.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote NOW...what is my issue of Dr. Deagle??? My main issue is that he is NOT letting people know that simple things can prevent deadly possibilities.....This "friend" of mine pretty much insisted on the false self diagnosis even with no medical background.....and scoffed at my insistance of his being in no danger....WELL, all I can SAY is that I wish you people would educate yourselves on alternative health by true experts in the field or you only add to the cleansing of the Human race by sheer stupidity of following fear mongers.....The US Medical field has been killing almost a million people a year
    I'm with you on some of your post, Samarkis but I have been listening to Deagle's show the Nutrimedical Report for some time now and one thing he does offer is alternative solutions. in fact he devotes an entire hour of his show to nutraceuticals and homeopathic remedies.

Granted he is given to ranting but the jury is still out on this virus. No one seems to know where we are with it mainstream media and aside. I think this may be a bone betweent the 2 sides. Deagle and True Ott are from the It's Still Mutating School, whereas Burgermeister seems to think the worst is over. I hope the latter proves to be true for everyone's sake. I promise not to monger fears!

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

3optic.......

My main concern with Dr. Deagle's post is the assuredness that mutations exist.......we all know there is also spontaneous healing DNA changes as well such as the aids babies that reverse their illness as well as children of Chernobyl nuclear melt down.....that many children healed spontaneously.....and unexpicably.......

My main concern is the fear that is being spread in place of urging people to build up their immune systems as well as take sanitary precautions meaning wash hands after touching public items......and placing eucalyptus(HELL, even vicks is cheap & effective!!!!!!!!!) and tea tree oils at
    their noses and lymph nodes as well as use colloidal silver,food grade hydrogen peroxide/aloe juices as well as chamomile teas (concentrated tea is super effective and yet mild enough for babies!!!!) even gargling with salt water when one feels a scratchy throat........and do these things several times a day so as to keep the barriors to viruses and bacterias..........
    I am tired of the "general public" not knowing how to use simple ,cheap measures to stay healthy in the face of health threats and to BUILD UP THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEMS!!!!!!!!!!!! (FORENSICALLY & PATHOLOGICALLY A HUMAN MAMMAL NEEDS 91 VITAMINS,MINERALS & AMINO ACIDS TO HAVE A HEALTHY PHYSICAL BODY................THIS IS EVEN THE WAY TIBETAN MEDICAL LAMMAS HAVE BEEN HEALING FOR CENTURIES incidently........)
    There is a chart reprinted in Dr. Wallach's book, " Rare Earths...Forbidden Cures" which lists them (91 supplements)from a well known study........
    Last edited by Samarkis; 27th March 2010 at 09:20.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I see your point, Samarkis. I will look into Dr. Wallach's book. It looks very interesting. Thanks for the tip!

I am not particularly spooked by Deagle's show but I can imagine it may be pretty scary to the uninitiated. Stress and fear are particularly deadly for the immune system so discretion is advised.

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hehehe.........I guess the Law suit will show......I don't think Dr. Deagle is laughing about THAT..........but get the final Judgement..I promise you it won't be on the major media ..............My father, Dr. Wallach sued the FDA 8 times and won............that never made it to major media....but it should have.............it would've saved lives..................Here is the link to the Lawyer that handled the cases......some of the Final Judgements are listed there..................http://emord.com/
    Here are some reviews on my father's book I mentioned above as well..........http://www.amazon.com/Rare-Earths-Fo.../dp/0970149085

As well as this is a reference site with health articles.........www.wallachfiles.com

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Im on the fence with him(Dr. Deagle) , but one thing he said in an interveiw that did make me raise an eyebrow was that the Rothschild pindar came to his bedroom and offered him his position ! You get born into that world , its not a job advertised in the classified section of NWO weekly ...... Whats that smell ?

John
    Last edited by Samarkis; 27th March 2010 at 09:29. Reason: clarifying

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I am quite sure you are meaning Dr. Deagle.........
    Quote Posted by john.d (here)
    Im on the fence with him , but one thing he said in an interveiw that did make me raise an eyebrow was that the Rothschild pindar came to his bedroom and offered him his position ! You get born into that world , its not a job advertised in the classified section of NWO weekly ...... Whats that smell ?

John

10. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by john.d (here)
    Im on the fence with him(Deagle) , but one thing he said in an interveiw that did make me raise an eyebrow was that the Rothschild pindar came to his bedroom and offered him his position ! You get born into that world , its not a job advertised in the classified section of NWO weekly ...... Whats that smell ?

John
    load of BS SOMEONE IS WRITING IN MY NAME....
    Last edited by blue777; 1st May 2010 at 16:18. Reason: clarifying

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

P.s. .........Blue777.......germs are ALWAYS mutating ANYWAY.....that is why anti-biotics are not as effective...........

What is EFFECTIVE is to make the body's environment so secure and hostile to "foreign invasion" that infection does not EVEN OCCUR....hence the supplements & certain plant essences......[ Dr.Hulda Clark has noted a healthy body has a certain frequency holding..........so higher consciousness & exercise do help keep the body's frequency up to a certain extent...........however, when the body is supplied with all it's elements(91 minerals & vitamins) it will retain that frequency much more consistantly without added effort]

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

ALSO...........Dr Rife's frequency machine does work on killing viruses and shattering cancer tumors...........HOWEVER, the FDA makes a "Witch Hunt" against these machines because they ACTUALLY work due to viruses and bacteria and tumers shatter when the higher frequencies are administerd.....These frequencies administered are still lower than that of a healthy body, hence , no healthy body tissues are destroyed by these machines...........Why doesn't Dr. Deagle lead the battle to change FDA policy about these machines??? That may be an even better question actually.....: )

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

I think it it good to listen to what Deagle has to say, as he does present the worst case scenario. What he says IS possible and we need to face those facts and fears and DO something about them i.e. build up our immune systems to our highest possible level for example. My take on what he has to say is that IF we do NOTHING about the issues he is stating we very likely will face the possible realities he is giving us. Personally, he can git on my nerves and I can only listen to some of his shows, but I have gleaned much insight from them and I think they have helped to kindle my own fire of preparedness in many ways. I don't think ANYONE presents absolute truth - just their take on it, so I listen to what many have to say and see what inspires me (not through fear) to what ways I can better my path to true freedom, life and love.

14. Link to Post #14
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    I am finding Dr DEAGLE ARROGANT AND CONCEITED at the moment , there is no humility what so ever...even if he knows everything, DIVIDE AND RULE SEEMS TO BE THE ORDER OF THE DAY, it seems allegedly that he is calling Jane Burgermeister a liar...How do we discern who is telling the truth?
    lol
    --Im with you on this Blue777-Im listening Dr. Deagle show-im kind of getting tierd of him- over confidence and arrogance and lately loud voice of threat ,because everybody is stupid but him,,:rolle

15. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by anikohu (here)
    --Im with you on this Blue777-Im listening Dr. Deagle show-im kind of getting tierd of him- over confidence and arrogance and lately loud voice of threat ,because everybody is stupid but him,,:rolle
    i did not say dr deagle, that comment was made about sam not dr deagle.,,what we need is Love compassion altruism...i bet we get none of them..lol
    Last edited by blue777; 1st May 2010 at 16:15.

16. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I never wrote the above someone is writing on my behalf....check out mods

17. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samarkis (here)
    p.s. .........blue777.......germs are always mutating anyway.....that is why anti-biotics are not as effective...........

What is effective is to make the body's environment so secure and hostile to "foreign invasion" that infection does not even occur....hence the supplements & certain plant essences......[ dr.hulda clark has noted a healthy body has a certain frequency holding..........so higher consciousness & exercise do help keep the body's frequency up to a certain extent...........however, when the body is supplied with all it's elements(91 minerals & vitamins) it will retain that frequency much more consistantly without added effort]
    what are you talking about.......i did not say anything about anti-biotics

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Samarkis, thank you so much for the great info! Have you heard of Clark's Minerals? I heard that some doctors recommend it for those undergoing chelation to replenish lost minerals. However, its mineral contents include chlorine, fluorine, lithium, sulfur, etc.

19. Link to Post #19
    New Zealand Avalon Member Barron's Avatar
    Thanks

I did enjoy watching some of Dr Bill Deagle's talks on DVD - he is very knowledgeable and much of what he said stacks up with my own research and also from what i have heard from others. However, when he started out and out attacking Jane B i was shocked and wondered why?! As i know with 100% of my being that Jane is authentic and doing a marvellous job. So one then had to wonder was Bill Deagle misinfomed himself? Was the attack brought on by professional jealousy as now Jane B was centre of attention and stealing some of his thunder? Or worse, was/is he an agent of disinfo? (I think not, but in my opinion, his attack on Jane B was a very bad and ill-informed move on his part.

20. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I will go with Jane vs Deagle, Jane is a lot cuter

+ Reply to Thread