+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cops beat homeless man to death for fun

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Cops beat homeless man to death for fun

Police take a pledge to protect and defend the citizens of this country. They pledge to honor the constitution just as the military pledge. How is it that we have these things happening if no one gets involved to stop these crimes against civilians. What was this man doing that they needed to beat him to death?

I think these things are happening to help stir up more anger and create chaos. The police have rogue officers putting their fellow officers in danger by doing these things. Remember the scene in V for Vendetta when the people have had enough of the heavy hand of the law?

This is sad to see, and it has some graphic images and words.

AJ commentary on this:

Victims father is a (apparently a retired cop himself) the end, this is sad:

Full video and text from youtube:

[Now remember, these are officers of the law sworn to uphold and defend you and obey the constitution. Will the military be different? How many thugs does it take to turn on the population? No one seems willing to stand up to them while this stuff is happening]

Text from Youtube:

The city surveillance video that shows a group of Fullerton police officers beating a homeless mentally ill man to death last year was finally released today, laying to rest any argument that Kelly Thomas was a threat to officers.

The shocking video, which was combined with an audio recorder worn by one of the police officers on the night of July 5, 2011, was shown in court today, then later released to the media.

"Now you see my fists?" Fullerton police officer Manny Ramos asked Thomas while slipping on a pair of latex gloves.

"Yeah, what about them?" Thomas responded.

"They are getting ready to **** you up," said Ramos, a burly cop who appears to outweigh Thomas by 100 pounds.

"Well, start punching," Thomas responds, never once displaying any physical aggression towards Ramos.

Moments later, as Thomas is standing while Ramos is ordering him to get on his "****ing knees," Fullerton cop Joseph Wolfe, who is not charged in the case, walks up and starts beating his legs with a baton.

Then Ramos gets into the act and Thomas takes off running, moving out of the frame of the camera.

The camera, operated by a dispatcher at the station, then moves toward the beating, showing Ramos and Fullerton cop Jay Cicinelli on top of Thomas as Thomas repeatedly apologizes and telling them he is unable to breathe.

The cops keep telling him to put his hands behind his back and lay on his stomach, but they are both laying on top of him, making it impossible to even breathe, much less move.

As the video continues, one of the cops can be seen kneeing him.

"Please, I can't breathe," Thomas pleads as the officers keep telling him to put his hands behind his "****ing back."

The cops keep telling him to "relax" to which he responds, "I can't, dude."

More cops eventually arrive and a little more than four minutes into the video, they start tasing him.

And a little after five minutes into the video, as three cops are piled on top of him, beating him, tasing him, one cop looks up at another cop who just arrived on the scene and says, "help us."

At one point he yells out, "Dad, they are killing me."

Even after seven minutes into the video, when six cops are on top of him and all Thomas is doing is crying for his father, they keep telling him to "relax."

Last year, Ron Thomas, a retired Orange County Sheriff's deputy, said the City of Fullerton offered him $900,000 to just go away, which would have allowed the two cops to remain on the force unpunished for killing his son.

Thomas was pronounced dead on July 10, five days after the beating that left him in a coma.

The cops weren't placed on administrative leave as is customary in a death of a suspect until August 2. And only because the community was outraged.
    Last edited by Unified Serenity; 11th May 2012 at 16:30.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Default Re: Cops beat homeless man to death for fun

Wow, and this will continue to happen if people continue to ignore it and do nothing to end it. I’m surprised that no one else here has commented or acknowledge your post. I for one thank you and will distribute this important piece amongst my peers…

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (11th May 2012), ea_jones (11th May 2012), Unified Serenity (11th May 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is just heartbreaking, and I am so close to crying my eyes out. Just because they're cops doesn't mean you sit idly by and let 5 or 6 of them kill a defenseless man. Someone had to have seen what was taking place. I know I'm only one person and would have been completely out numbered, but I would have gotten in on this no matter what. I'm so tired of the abuse. How bad will it get before it gets better if at all?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ea_jones For This Post:

annieVee (11th May 2012), seko (11th May 2012), Unified Serenity (11th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I cant bring myself to watch the video >.<

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annieVee For This Post:

meeradas (11th May 2012), Unified Serenity (11th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Forevernyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 times in 421 posts

I watched this the other day. It was truly heartbreaking when he started crying out for his father. The madness has to stop.
    There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Forevernyt For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (11th May 2012), annieVee (11th May 2012), meeradas (11th May 2012), Unicorn (11th May 2012), Unified Serenity (11th May 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

I can't and won't watch or I'd have to get in my car and find the SOBs and kill them. No remorse whatsoever! How can a person be so incredibly heartless and cold to the suffering of this poor man.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

annieVee (11th May 2012), Unified Serenity (11th May 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Hats off to the father turning down the blood money offer.

We have to be grateful to the dead young man - let's keep him & what happened alive on the net.

Am disgusted.
    [and i just watched the 01:59 vid]
    Last edited by meeradas; 11th May 2012 at 19:03.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (11th May 2012), annieVee (11th May 2012), conk (16th May 2012), ea_jones (11th May 2012), Unified Serenity (11th May 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I posted this on facebook a half hour ago and no one had the decency of even commenting on the video, this makes me so angry.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annieVee For This Post:

Unicorn (11th May 2012), Unified Serenity (11th May 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Quote Posted by annieVee (here)
    I posted this on facebook a half hour ago and no one had the decency of even commenting on the video, this makes me so angry.
    This is the superficiality of fb, dont worry.

There's actually nothing to add to this, is there?!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

annieVee (11th May 2012), ea_jones (11th May 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Posted by annieVee (here)
    This is the superficiality of fb, dont worry.

There's actually nothing to add to this, is there?!

I'm just very angry at the moment.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annieVee For This Post:

ea_jones (11th May 2012), meeradas (11th May 2012), Unified Serenity (11th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Thanks for the video. I went to their site and it has some interesting stuff on it. Check it out

http://waitingforthestorm.com

One of the videos on the site is there, it's pretty good:

22. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Police take a pledge to protect and defend the citizens of this country. They pledge to honor the constitution just as the military pledge. How is it that we have these things happening if no one gets involved to stop these crimes against civilians. What was this man doing that they needed to beat him to death?

I think these things are happening to help stir up more anger and create chaos. The police have rogue officers putting their fellow officers in danger by doing these things. Remember the scene in V for Vendetta when the people have had enough of the heavy hand of the law?

This is sad to see, and it has some graphic images and words.

AJ commentary on this:

Victims father is a (apparently a retired cop himself) the end, this is sad:

Full video and text from youtube:

[Now remember, these are officers of the law sworn to uphold and defend you and obey the constitution. Will the military be different? How many thugs does it take to turn on the population? No one seems willing to stand up to them while this stuff is happening]

Text from Youtube:

The city surveillance video that shows a group of Fullerton police officers beating a homeless mentally ill man to death last year was finally released today, laying to rest any argument that Kelly Thomas was a threat to officers.

The shocking video, which was combined with an audio recorder worn by one of the police officers on the night of July 5, 2011, was shown in court today, then later released to the media.

"Now you see my fists?" Fullerton police officer Manny Ramos asked Thomas while slipping on a pair of latex gloves.

"Yeah, what about them?" Thomas responded.

"They are getting ready to **** you up," said Ramos, a burly cop who appears to outweigh Thomas by 100 pounds.

"Well, start punching," Thomas responds, never once displaying any physical aggression towards Ramos.

Moments later, as Thomas is standing while Ramos is ordering him to get on his "****ing knees," Fullerton cop Joseph Wolfe, who is not charged in the case, walks up and starts beating his legs with a baton.

Then Ramos gets into the act and Thomas takes off running, moving out of the frame of the camera.

The camera, operated by a dispatcher at the station, then moves toward the beating, showing Ramos and Fullerton cop Jay Cicinelli on top of Thomas as Thomas repeatedly apologizes and telling them he is unable to breathe.

The cops keep telling him to put his hands behind his back and lay on his stomach, but they are both laying on top of him, making it impossible to even breathe, much less move.

As the video continues, one of the cops can be seen kneeing him.

"Please, I can't breathe," Thomas pleads as the officers keep telling him to put his hands behind his "****ing back."

The cops keep telling him to "relax" to which he responds, "I can't, dude."

More cops eventually arrive and a little more than four minutes into the video, they start tasing him.

And a little after five minutes into the video, as three cops are piled on top of him, beating him, tasing him, one cop looks up at another cop who just arrived on the scene and says, "help us."

At one point he yells out, "Dad, they are killing me."

Even after seven minutes into the video, when six cops are on top of him and all Thomas is doing is crying for his father, they keep telling him to "relax."

Last year, Ron Thomas, a retired Orange County Sheriff's deputy, said the City of Fullerton offered him $900,000 to just go away, which would have allowed the two cops to remain on the force unpunished for killing his son.

Thomas was pronounced dead on July 10, five days after the beating that left him in a coma.

The cops weren't placed on administrative leave as is customary in a death of a suspect until August 2. And only because the community was outraged.
    Those cops are a bunch of massive soulles pricks, unbelievable, those @ssholes dont even know when to stop. Inflicting and ignoring pain seems to be the prevalent job requirement.

Heartbreaking.

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

there are many good police too -- corruption always seems to start w/the head guy, who attracts other corrupt ones -- & integrity also filters down

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member bodhii71's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 times in 230 posts

And this is why they want to make filming cops illegal.
    When it comes down to verbal testimonies a cop is believed to have a better understanding of reality and a higher moral compass.

SO, what did happen to the officers?

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bodhii71 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (12th May 2012), annieVee (12th May 2012), ea_jones (13th May 2012), Unified Serenity (12th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread