+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Warning to Primordial Goddess from The Universal Creator and His First Archangel

1. Link to Post #81
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Default Re: Warning to Primordial Goddess from The Universal Creator and His First Archangel

Quote Posted by seigiarchon (here)
    Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    It doesn't work like that.
    You wanna stake your life on it?
    Already have, it's all or nothing now.

Cheers Mate,
    Fred

2. Link to Post #82
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Default Re: Warning to Primordial Goddess from The Universal Creator and His First Archangel

Quote Posted by music (here)
    Disingenuous or obtuse. Take your pick. No, sorry, third choice - agent of Destroying sex has nothing to do with the ascension process. Key to activating the ascension process is the working of the sacral and throat chakras in tandem - the geometrical shape seen during sacral chakra meditation is the pyramid, the shape seen in throat chakra meditation is the inverted pyramid. Put these together and what do we have? The merkaba.

Not true ,what is required is that you create your 12th spiritual body
    And one of the things is to get off the sexual addiction.(In the mind)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

seigiarchon (14th May 2012), the_vast_mystery (14th May 2012)

4. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    Define addiction in this context, does this just mean mastering self-discipline to triumph over compulsive behavior (turning it into optional, recreational behavior) or does it literally mean turning your back entirely on ever doing it again? Because that seems like it's a bit different than what was suggested earlier. Moreover though, can you please explain why this requirement is universal and not tied just to one particular person or group of people? What about the hypothetical situation I posted earlier in regards to approximating sexual action in a different format with different materials? Is this approach incompatible? why or why not?

5. Link to Post #84
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I see getting all these 16 year old boys to move to the mountains is going to be a problem.
    And lo, in those days appeared a woman of the mountains, a possessor of bosoms and fun other bits, and she said

"Verily, I have the required fun bits and a lusty appetite! Who shall therefore come to the mountains and lie with me and have lots of fun?

And the entire world's population of adolescent males turned their glowing countenances to the mountains and with one mighty voice shouted

"Pick me! Pick me!"

and there was the thunderous noise of a million eager feet trying to outrun each other, oddly reminding the observers of the stampeding jostling of a pack of sperm, causing one to turn to the other and say

"It's really quite funny how the micro keeps showing up in the macro, isn't it?"

and there was much booming of hearty laughter.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

9eagle9 (15th May 2012), Fred Steeves (14th May 2012), karelia (14th May 2012), meat suit (15th May 2012), MessiahMews (17th May 2012), seko (15th May 2012), Selene (15th May 2012), Sierra (14th May 2012), write4change (14th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #85
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Quote Posted by the_vast_mystery (here)
    Define addiction in this context, does this just mean mastering self-discipline to triumph over compulsive behavior (turning it into optional, recreational behavior) or does it literally mean turning your back entirely on ever doing it again? Because that seems like it's a bit different than what was suggested earlier. Moreover though, can you please explain why this requirement is universal and not tied just to one particular person or group of people? What about the hypothetical situation I posted earlier in regards to approximating sexual action in a different format with different materials? Is this approach incompatible? why or why not?
    Let put it this way; "since the defintion of addiction is already on the internet you can look it up your self." No babies no sex , how else your going to get off the addiction if you keep doing it over and over again.
    Another way to find out if your addicted is try to stop and see what happens =)

And it is required for everyone who wants to graduated here.

Here is a quote from Duncans blog
    Quote Ascension is 100% voluntary—ride the tiger, or be eaten by the lizards.
    http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/...rfare-game-on/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

the_vast_mystery (14th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    It doesn't work like that.

You wanna stake your life on it?
    Sounds like some more feminine bashing to me.... Where do you come up with this stuff?
    Quote Posted by donk (here)
    So am I understanding correctly? I get the attachments part, def seems to be less positive to any of them. Never had an attachment worth keeping or losing, other than to myself (and not the ego part--that's the best attachment I ever lost), my soverign SELF who tries to live in service of others.

And i know the trap of being attached to physical pleasure & distraction, but to completely deny them?? The goddesses will be destroyed for appreciating/enjoying the physical (lower vibrational, maybe?) aspects of existence?

I dunno bout that--I kinda feel "it's ALL good", part of my being is material/physical/lower density, I'm prepared to let go of it but in the meantime, when in rome, it is what is, get what you can out of it (I think)...but don't necessarily do as Romans do (;

Am I wrong? Or just an asshole?

Peace
    For the past few ages, it was the Masculine Energy which was given a chance to Evolve Humanity to a Higher State of Existence but the Masculine Energy fell prey to its lower and darker desires and emotions.

As a result, women everywhere had been punished, abused and twisted because of men's desires for sex. Prostitution for eg is one of the five biggest industries in the world and it is also the oldest industry in the world. It exists because of women's desire for the material stuff and men's need for sex.

Sex and Money(Food) had been abused by men and then women to corrupt the Human Race beyond imagination.

Now the Feminine Energies are going to have a bigger influence over the world than the Masculine Energies.

The Primordial Goddess and the Divine Female have a choice. They can choose to Transcend the mistakes committed by the Masculine Energies of the world and Transcend the old tired game of mortality and karma.

If the Primordial Goddess insist on trapping Humanity in the darker desires of sex and the material, if the Divine Female insist on remaining in Samsara because it wanna experience the material physical pleasures of birth, child-rearing, food, shopping, etc etc then I am afraid the Primordial Goddess and the Divine Femininity will be wiped out from All of Existence by the Lord Universal Creator and His First Archangel.

Both the Masculine and Feminine Energies have good and bad sides.

But Samsara, the cursed cycle of Rebirth and Death, would be much harder to Destroy if the Primordial Goddess' Energies of Pleasure-Seeking and Birthing are magnified on Prison Planet Earth.

Because of the Divine Female's Emotional Nature, if there are more Feminine Energies in the World, the spirit and mind of Humanity would be trapped much deeper by the Happiness of the Material Physical Desires.

Imagine a drug addict. He is normally smoking one dose of Heroin per day. Now after the Divine Feminine Energies take over the world, that drug addict will be smoking the equivalent of 100 doses of Heroin a day. This is why the World will be a much Darker place than before if the Divine Feminine Energies fall to the dark side.

Humans will be trapped in a perpetual cycle of pleasures and happiness and mortality and they will never want to get out of Prison. Humans will want be trapped in the Great Illusion full of Pleasures till their Souls Decay and Die Off. It is much easier to break free of Prison or to want to break free of Prison if that Prison is full of pain than if that Prison is full of pleasures.

Humans will be trapped perpetually in the Cycle of Rebirth and Death if they choose not to transcend the pleasure-seeking physical material mortal existence NOW!
    I'm still laughing hard because as a female I can quite understand "because it wanna experience the material physical pleasures of birth, child-rearing, food, shopping, etc "

I figure women have enjoyed the pleasures of birth since the very beginning, what else could they do? And it's not hard for me to imagine women in old cultures enjoying shopping.... perhaps during the times they were not raped or killed by enemies in war times or perhaps at night (no electricity then) after a long day of raising children (which is always a pleasure), cooking and working on the fields?

I'm sorry, I know you are talking about the Primordial Goddess but I couldn't resist...

All I can say is... weird stuff! But I got a good laugh.

10. Link to Post #87
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by the_vast_mystery (here)
    Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    The divine masculine threatening the divine feminine is what is more commonly known as patriarchal.

This isn't an original phenom.
    Oh fine, meh, just go and ruin my game.
    I was going to get him to admit that himself, now that you've gone and said it he won't.
    ...though judging by the selective replies he may have already been on to my strategy. blah, I swear I would've made it work somehow, haha.

A lot of what I know are not made public. I am already sharing more than I should.
    Please understand then, that you will not be able to just go up anywhere and preach without explaining yourself. If you cannot even answer my or anyone else's questions as to why you are doing this then you should consider courteously bowing out of any future posts along this line. You're attempting to command obedience yet you have not provided even the slightest shred of reason why you or your words alone deserve such hallowed respect. So when you go around making such direct and dire proclamations it appears, to everyone else, as if you are essentially attempting to bully people into following you or your words. If you have some super secret insider info you can't share then you need to consider that and and consider that our skepticism is born out of many years of experience which compels a strict scrutiny of anyone making such claims. If you can't deliver concrete proof then you need to consider another method of getting the rest of us to believe your words carry any veracity whatsoever. You can say no one has to believe you all that you want but by posting here sans evidence you are doing worse than not advertising for your cause you are advertising badly and discrediting yourself. Because now not only have you made your big proclamations but now you have an entire community's eye turned towards you to see if you are any more than hot air, and you say you can't produce evidence or explanations? The Internet never forgets my friend, and now the Internet remembers this thread.

Consider how others everyone else will see these things, goes a long way towards being effective. :D
    If you think I am hot air, kindly put me on ignore and stop participating in my threads.

But then you have hounded me on the last three or four threads which I have started which makes me think that you are out to discredit me and basically cause chaos in my thread which is why I have stopped responding to you because I know you are a Troll.

11. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Let put it this way; "since the defintion of addiction is already on the internet you can look it up your self." No babies no sex , how else your going to get off the addiction if you keep doing it over and over again.

People here often work with functional redefinitions of words fitted to special contexts used within their posts. Appealing to the dictionary would work if this was a normal web forum but enough people here wheel and deal in words that it cannot be safely assumed.

But even if you're going by the textbook definition of addiction then by default that doesn't mean no babies or no sex ever. The textbook definition of addiction is that it's a compulsive behavior or an ingested substance that while pleasurable produces dependent behavior which interferes with life responsibilities. So are you appealing to the dictionary or not? Because the dictionary tends to disagree with what you just said.

You can do fun things without them being by definition addictive or compulsive....but we can't do fun things ever because that's addiction? From whence doth thine definition arise? (pun intended) ;p

P.S. you still haven't answered my question as to why this is the case, and please don't just post some link to someone else's blog. It doesn't work that way, you need to find the specific section discussing relevant material to my question, you post a snippet highlighting why this is the answer I'm looking for and then proceed with the links. You, by virtue of supporting the claim that sexuality must be entirely abandoned are now being asked, as per the rules of debate to provide your evidence for that claim and answer the questions posed to you regarding why this is true. If you do not wish to defend the claim you're making then you should not have made it.
    Last edited by the_vast_mystery; 14th May 2012 at 23:14.

12. Link to Post #89
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Disingenuous or obtuse. Take your pick. No, sorry, third choice - agent of diversion and distraction. That is the only explanation I have for your steadfast refusal to address questions you are asked, and your insistence on misunderstanding and misrepresenting things people say to you.

Destroying sex has nothing to do with the ascension process. Key to activating the ascension process is the working of the sacral and throat chakras in tandem - the geometrical shape seen during sacral chakra meditation is the pyramid, the shape seen in throat chakra meditation is the inverted pyramid. Put these together and what do we have? The merkaba. One function of the four sides of the tetrahedrons of the merkaba is feminine sexuality (expressed, unexpressed), and masculine sexuality (expressed, unexpressed), the pyramids themselves represent concepts of increasing and decreasing complexity within mind/body/spirit. In Sanskrit texts the throat chakra is termed "the gateway to time and space", and the sacral is "my own (or personal) abode". The lower three chakras are feminine, the upper three are masculine. The heart is where we unite the polarities within us to experience true higher consciousness. As stated before, the sacral deals with sex and psychological coherence (in Kabbalistic tradition, the throat is the sacral swinging on a "higher arc"), and the throat is creation and expression (in the beginning was the word), but working with the sacral and throat doesn't mean having sex (no matter how vocal it is). We can do the bodily sexual work from a place of abstinace, where sexual energy is moved and transmuted within the body. The actual act of loving sex itself produces immense energy which can be used to perform good within the world. The demonisation of sex is THE control mechanism, and you have been brainwashed my friend. Deal.

One can tell that you have never connected with true higher consciousness by the way you write. This doesn't make you somehow deficient, or "me" better than "you" - it gives you something to aim for, for what is life without goals? Connection to the pure Love of higher consciousness is a better goal than, say, setting yourself up as some kind of crack-pot misogynistic guru who doesn't understand the concepts he bandies about. Please meditate on this, on how unwise it is for our soul to pretend to be something that we are not.

The sound you hear is me wiping my hands - I have wasted enough time here, since I suspect all the knowledge, experience or wisdom in the world will not divert you from whatever agenda it is that you are working.

I sorrow for your delusion. The masculine and feminine have principles, and they are neither bad, nor good. Good and bad are judgements made by the ego. Concepts like this just do not exist in the natural, physical world, and once this reality is transcended they become nonsensical.

You have been ensnared by some NWO agendist because the re-union of the masculine and feminine within humanity is the key to regaining our power. Give some time to the thought that you have been duped (don't be embarrassed, we all have at some time), and that you have been tricked into promoting an idea that actually runs counter to that which is held in your heart.

Each and every human being whilst in physical reality is one half male and one half female, as in fact is all of the physical realm. Reality is only possible because the two principles have been separated - the interplay of positive and negative particles underpins all here - and we can only return home through unification. This is unity consciousness - sadly, what you promote is an invitation to remain trapped in duality and disunity for a further indeterminate time.

Dysfunction of the sacral chakra makes connection to higher consciousness (dimensions) problematic. Twisted ideas about sex (as is yours) disable or disrupt the sacral chakra.

Give some thought to love. If we are to evolve, we will do so by embracing love and unity, not hatred, conflict, and division.

Love
    The True Reunion of Male and Female can only take place within each individual person and not by the External Union of one male body and one female body.

Only by reuniting the male and female energies within each individual soul then does one get rid of duality and transcend the physical gender differentiation which is dominant in our world today.

In the higher dimensions, there is no duality no gender differentiation.

Your view that man and woman must look outside their own being to achieve union with the other half.. sex with the opposite gender in other words.. is the False View which the NWO Immortal Elite had propagated throughout the centuries.
    I do not say we should seek external union. I agree that we look inside and unite the masculine and feminine within each of us. But as in all things, in this physical reality we will not understand the concept spiritually until we have known it bodily. We experience because if we don't, we repress. If you think you will sucessfully unite the masculine and feminine within you while you have supressed and repressed your physical sexuality, then I'm afraid that my knowing tells me that any spiritual connection made will either be mediated through the ego, or will be with the ego itself.

We are here to deal. If we don't deal, we stay. If we don't deal, we come back again and again. I would say the whole point of physical existence is to make our way back to wholeness, and how are we to do this if we don't deal with everything. Not just the things that we feel comfortable with, but all the things that we have tucked away in the dark corners and put in the "too hard" basket.

Ascension, or whatever we chose to call it, is only possible when we have faced our hardest task: to truly know ourselves.
    Destroying Sexuality is one of the prime objectives of the Ascension Process.

One would be a real fool if one thinks he can reunite the masculine and feminine principles inside him by seeking union with the opposite gender outside him.

If that is the case, are you saying that all homosexuals and lesbians are doomed to never reuniting the masculine and feminine principles inside them?

That would be a case of extreme prejudice against gays isn't it?

Not that i condone homosexuality or lesbianism anyway for all forms of sexuality even sexuality with animals are gross indulgences of corruption.
    Thank you for writing and please let it be known that i appreciate your post very much.

One can tell who is an honest poster looking to present his own way of looking at things and who is a troll looking to cause chaos and cause disruptions in thread just because the troll can't shut the OP up.

You are an honest poster and I appreciate that.

I will tell you what I know. It is the Ego that separate our souls into male or female bodies. Any shaman will tell you that the angels or buddhas or gods or any higher dimensional beings are asexual.. that is they do not have any gender differentiation..

Using sex with another partner to procreate is a lower form of reproduction process than simply creating copies of yourself by your own power alone..

You heard of this term called "emanation" before?.. Emanations are copies of Higher Beings who are sent to various planets to perform various tasks... You could be an Emanation of the Archangel Michael for eg and you are sent here to perform various tasks on earth..

Sexual procreation means you need to get together with someone else in order to create additional copies of yourself and that means DEPENDENCE on someone else.

True Evolution means attaining INDEPENDENCE from anyone on earth.. it means attaining INDEPENDENCE from anything outside yourself including your spouse, your children, your family, your parents, your wealth, your government, your entertainment..

True Evolution means only depending on the Lord Creator God inside of you who is basically the same being which you are as each of us descended from the Lord Creator God in the first place! SO this means if you want to create additional copies of yourself, just go to the God inside you, get the power inside you and viola! New copies of yourself created! No need to cooperate or get together with anyone else in order to create new additional copies of yourself!

If you want wealth, go to the God inside you, grab the power and create wealth for yourself with a wave of your magic hand. No need to co-operate with customers, bosses, employees or any other human being in order to manifest what you want!

And this is what TPTB truly fears... if every soul achieves INDEPENDENCE from the system, then who is TPTB gonna have control over?
    Last edited by seigiarchon; 14th May 2012 at 23:24.

13. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

To be totally independent in that context also literally requires eschewing entirely compassion, morality, ethics, and good will. As otherwise you will never truly be free from other people as you will always care enough about someone else to get "pulled back in" to dealing with them. If this is the path you wish to seek then I hope you enjoy it.

14. Link to Post #91
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Disingenuous or obtuse. Take your pick. No, sorry, third choice - agent of Destroying sex has nothing to do with the ascension process. Key to activating the ascension process is the working of the sacral and throat chakras in tandem - the geometrical shape seen during sacral chakra meditation is the pyramid, the shape seen in throat chakra meditation is the inverted pyramid. Put these together and what do we have? The merkaba.

Thank you sir.

Please teach us what is the 12th spiritual body and how getting off sexual addiction in the mind helps us in creating the 12th spiritual body. If you have the time or inclination of course.

I am always open to new teachings.

15. Link to Post #92
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for writing and please let it be known that i appreciate your post very much.

One can tell who is an honest poster looking to present his own way of looking at things and who is a troll looking to cause chaos and cause disruptions in thread just because the troll can't shut the OP up.

You are an honest poster and I appreciate that.

I will tell you what I know. It is the Ego that separate our souls into male or female bodies. Any shaman will tell you that the angels or buddhas or gods or any higher dimensional beings are asexual.. that is they do not have any gender differentiation..

Using sex with another partner to procreate is a lower form of reproduction process than simply creating copies of yourself by your own power alone..

You heard of this term called "emanation" before?.. Emanations are copies of Higher Beings who are sent to various planets to perform various tasks... You could be an Emanation of the Archangel Michael for eg and you are sent here to perform various tasks on earth..

Sexual procreation means you need to get together with someone else in order to create additional copies of yourself and that means DEPENDENCE on someone else.

True Evolution means attaining INDEPENDENCE from anyone on earth.. it means attaining INDEPENDENCE from anything outside yourself including your spouse, your children, your family, your parents, your wealth, your government, your entertainment..

True Evolution means only depending on the Lord Creator God inside of you who is basically the same being which you are as each of us descended from the Lord Creator God in the first place!

And this is what TPTB truly fears... if every soul achieves INDEPENDENCE from the system, then who is TPTB gonna have control over?
    What you are saying seems like an extreme contradiciton to me. Having sex is egotistical, but simply creating a copy of oneself isn't? Surely that it is the ultimate form of ego - it's like saying okay, so I'm already perfect, so I'll just create another me. Sex is beautiful because it's like the universe bringing itself together as one, in order to divide. It is the ultimate trust in another, that they will help you bring another soul into the world. It is accepting that you are not complete as an individual, as are all forms of love. Even in the absence of conception I see balance in sex. The universe likes balance.

Besides, even if I am some emanation of some other being from a higher dimension, right now I'm human. That's all I know, and so I'll be human, while at the same time remembering why it means so much to be human. I see it as a human responsibility to continue to pass on DNA and allow new souls to come in and old souls to reincarnate.

I just don't get anything your saying

But heyho
    Last edited by Alex Laker; 15th May 2012 at 00:45. Reason: Removed embedded quotes! :)
    Who am I to tell you what's real?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex Laker For This Post:

the_vast_mystery (14th May 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (14th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #93
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey mate,

From my point of view, we´re humans, which means we´re animals.

Accordingly to most of our belief systems, we have souls as well.

So, we´re part animals part souls.

This means that, in order to reproduce, we need to have sex.

Of course, it´s a person´s choice to abdicate sex and I respect it.

However, if all of us stop having sex right now, probably in a hundred years the human race will be extinguished.

Well, if you consider this some sort of mass ascension, it´s your choice, your view, and I respect it as well, but this isn´t quite my idea of an ascension.

In my opinion, this is just everyone dying and the absolute denial of the perpetuation of our race.

From my perspective, ascension should be something natural and, denying sex, is denying our very nature.

I know, the planet would be much better without us indeed. So I partially agree with you, I must admit...

From other perspective, usually, when people oppress their sexual desires, they end up doing bad things, eg, pedophilia in the church.

Anyway, I´m grateful for the fact that my parents had sex, since I really enjoy my life here (most of the times). You should be grateful as well, if you enjoy yours.

From my personal view, it´s not a good thing to try to completely separate your animal body from your spirit, since the human entity can´t live without both, and I pretty much like being human.

So, to sum up, I´m ok with dying but I´ll keep my body for now and I´ll continue to have sex with my wife. Who knows, maybe one of my future kids could be an essential part of the plan to save this world!

You know, even Jesus, Krishna, Buddha and all those cool guys had a mother and father who had probably practiced a lot of sex...

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 14th May 2012 at 23:43.

18. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

seigiarchon why are you still here? Why haven't you ascended yet ? The proof is in the pudding or actions speak much louder than the limitations of mere words. And why oh why is it "Lord" Creator? Sounds rather Annunaki to me and they have no interest in any human on this planet ascending unless all of the "Lords" that they are, deem it so. They are masters of deception. That is one reason why you and everyone else here are here in this reality, that they created being in another reality, and we are experiencing it so they can have the experience of thinking they are "Lords" over us. A virtual reality within a virtual reality within a virtual reality. When we have all had enough then we find our way out and it has nothing to do with any"Lord or Lords" or killing half of the human race if all the shes aren't obedient. You can never kill the Mother. You've been duped by the Labyrinth portal guards. True Divinity is so beyond the dualistic and killing ways of manmade or Annunaki indoctrination and dogma or Nazism. You don't seem to have a sense of what you are preaching for how closed you are to those who could possibly take you into a greater understanding without hostility, adversity and polarized duality which is redundant. And you will never transcend your duality as long as you look at the feminine as your enemy.It always amazes me how much the feminine is blamed for men's weakness and vice in some cases about their own unowned and unconscious sexual desires and the progeny that results from their own irresponsibility or unwillingness to share responsibility. It's always easier it seems to blame someone else. It's called victimization. There is no heart in what you say the heart is properly related to the feminine in particular. Bless you brother I hope you find the value and power of your heart again.
    Last edited by Anam Cara; 14th May 2012 at 23:48.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

RMorgan (14th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #95
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Before I continue posting in this thread, please let it be known that I do not promote products, my own or anyone else as this is contrary to Project Avalon's guidelines.

4. SELF-PROMOTION

Everyone joined this forum to discuss our material, not to hear others showcase theirs. Members who insist on promoting / showcasing themselves, their own websites, philosophies, products, services or other unrelated teachings will be unsubscribed.

Links in your signature that point to any website which offers products or services for purchasing are not permitted, If you want to promote a product or service that relates to the mission of Project Avalon please ask a Moderator before you post
    Last edited by seigiarchon; 15th May 2012 at 00:01.

21. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    Sounds like a grey that wants to be sexually frustrated and is channeling through a love and light person that refuses to think for themselves

Rich
    Lol, who wants to be any kind of frustrated?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

RMorgan (14th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Sometimes when we are struggling with our "demons" if you will, and have made the decision to not entangle ourselves with them anymore, going to the extreme other end of them may seem plausible. Transcending anything is being done with it completely, no duality or polarity, but a wisdom gleaned from a battle well fought within. This is how we reclaim our true Self which is me, you, him, her, them and they. No killing, just transmuting, transitioning, and transcending. And without finding the true purpose and power of the heart with it's own brain, and using it, no transcendence is possible. I don't care what any "Lords say, they have withered hearts so are extremely limited . We are not.
    Last edited by Anam Cara; 15th May 2012 at 00:18.

24. Link to Post #98
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yes I have fought my addictions since They came 3 years ago.

Even a very high spiritual teacher said some "Gods" are hungry and they satiate their hunger through our addictions.

This is why I fought back.

No truly benevolent, truly powerful "God" or "Higher Being" would be so weak that they had to succumb to their hunger and satiate their hunger through feeding on us petty mortal's desires and addictions.

I simply refuse to bow down and surrender to any so-called "Gods" or "Higher Beings" who have to feed through us. This means weaknesses on their part and such beings are unworthy of worship or adulation.

Disclaimer: Not all "Gods" or "Higher Beings" are like that. Only the ones who are weak, impure and low have to feed through us petty mortals because they lack the power to create sustenance for themselves.
    Last edited by seigiarchon; 15th May 2012 at 00:09.

25. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

songsoftheother
    "And lo, in those days appeared a woman of the mountains, a possessor of bosoms and fun other bits, and she said

"Verily, I have the required fun bits and a lusty appetite! Who shall therefore come to the mountains and lie with me and have lots of fun?

And the entire world's population of adolescent males turned their glowing countenances to the mountains and with one mighty voice shouted

"Pick me! Pick me!"

and there was the thunderous noise of a million eager feet trying to outrun each other, oddly reminding the observers of the stampeding jostling of a pack of sperm, causing one to turn to the other and say

"It's really quite funny how the micro keeps showing up in the macro, isn't it?"

and there was much booming of hearty laughter. "

LOVE IT!!!

26. Link to Post #100
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Araxes (here)

What you are saying seems like an extreme contradiciton to me. Having sex is egotistical, but simply creating a copy of oneself isn't? Surely that it is the ultimate form of ego - it's like saying okay, so I'm already perfect, so I'll just create another me. Sex is beautiful because it's like the universe bringing itself together as one, in order to divide. It is the ultimate trust in another, that they will help you bring another soul into the world. It is accepting that you are not complete as an individual, as are all forms of love. Even in the absence of conception I see balance in sex. The universe likes balance.

Besides, even if I am some emanation of some other being from a higher dimension, right now I'm human. That's all I know, and so I'll be human, while at the same time remembering why it means so much to be human. I see it as a human responsibility to continue to pass on DNA and allow new souls to come in and old souls to reincarnate.

I just don't get anything your saying

But heyho
    But each of us is as complete as individuals as we will ever be. It is only TPTB who created this Grand Lie that man needs woman or woman needs man.

Every man and every woman only need one person in their lives. Their Inner Creator God present inside each and every one of us.

And no it is not ego to think that each of us is supremely powerful. We are what we are and if we have the means or potential to go all the way, why should we hold ourselves back?

The only person whom one should have trust is in oneself and the god inside us. No other person outside us should matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast