+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: John Carter wants You to Leave Prison Planet Earth - Earth is Not Your Home

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default John Carter wants You to Leave Prison Planet Earth - Earth is Not Your Home

2 Blockbuster Sci-Fi movies were released over the last two months, John Carter and Avengers. I watched both movies and both were very well executed. The Plots, Pace of Movies and Special Effects were wonderfully done.

Yet the news reported John Carter as being a 200 million dollar bomb while the Avengers set box-office records. Why did the news lie about John Carter being a bomb? Let's explore the plots of both movies for a second.

John Carter - earth human stumbles across alien stargate and teleports to Mars. He finds both Humans and Alien Races on Mars. Both Human and Alien Races have good and bad individuals. But main villains are demons from another Dimension who control and feed off energies of different planets & inhabitants throughout Universe by supporting bad individuals in positions of power. In the end, Hero fall in love with Mars and Martians and decide to leave Earth for Mars forever. Hero even became King of Alien Race on Mars.

Avengers- group of superpower heroes, supported by Earth's government, band together to fight off alien threat

I am sorry guys but is it me or does John Carter have a more realistic, more interesting, more convoluted storyline as how events in real life are? Didn't they say Life is Stranger than Fiction?

The news painted John Carter as a loss and Avengers as the next big-office record hit because TPTB hates any movies which showcase positive interaction with ET races from outside Earth.

More importantly, TPTB hates any movies which showcase earth humans changing their allegiances/identification with Humanity on Prison Planet Earth to allegiances with ET races on other planets.

In short, TPTB do not want any humans to stop thinking of themselves as Earth Humans. They do not want us to think of ourselves as ET Humans from other Planets which we truly are in the first place!

This is why the Avengers with its simpler storyline of Earth vs Alien was deemed as the next big thingy because the Avengers movie supported the train of thought that all Earth Humans are suppose to band together to fight against All Alien threats.

But John Carter .. John Carter provokes the wish in us to leave Prison Planet Earth because our true brothers and sisters are ET races from outside Earth! John Carter is telling us Prison Planet Earth is Not our Home and our True Home lies outside this Prison Planet! This is why John Carter is a movie which had to be put down despite its superior quality to the Avengers!

What's the big deal with controlling our trains of thoughts, you may ask?

Come Dec 21st 2012, there will be a Galactic Alignment of Earth with the Sun which comes about every 26,000 years. Princess Kaoru of Japan had mentioned the 3 days of Darkness.

Well during the 3 days of Darkness, a huge Teleportation Rifts will appear on Earth which will transport different individuals to different planets and dimensions.

So if you identify yourself as a Earth Planet on Prison Planet Earth, you may get stuck on this Planet or get moved to another Prison Planet with similar living conditions. The NWO Immortal Elite might end up in a hell-like planet full of wars and suffering from what the good Princess is telling us.

But if you think of yourself as a ET race being trapped on Prison Planet Earth temporarily, there is a very good chance your physical body will evolve and you will get transported to other planets with much higher levels of psychic and spiritual abilities. Teleportation powers, psychic powers and all other form of powers come to mind.

The Highest of us All will Ascend to the Angelic Realms to be with the Universal Lord Creator and those of us who who not wish to have a physical body or who do not wish stay in a physical existence will evolve to continue our existence in a spiritual, non-physical, non-material state of existence.

Your thoughts determine who, what, where you will be at the end of this year. Best Wishes.

2. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: John Carter wants You to Leave Prison Planet Earth - Earth is Not Your Home

I guess similar reason why some prefer STAR TREK to STAR WARS, some like both, some dislike both... and everything inbetween.
    It's also an interesting "gauge" of where some people are "at".

3. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Default Re: John Carter wants You to Leave Prison Planet Earth - Earth is Not Your Home

You're wrong. We didn't come to this planet just to get teleported off thsi rock once we're "enlightened" enough. Our job is to help raise the consciousness of the earth and all those who reside up (and within) it. And we do that by being ourselves, our true selves, and letting our message of hope be known no matter how much resistance we may encounter. ALWAYS stay true to yourself, be steadfast in your beliefs, and you CANNOT go wrong!

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Beren (14th May 2012), DarMar (14th May 2012), Ki's (19th November 2012), KiwiElf (14th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (19th November 2012), MariaDine (14th May 2012), tcjim1 (14th May 2012), The Truth Is In There (14th May 2012), Turcurulin (14th May 2012), Wind (14th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Didn't saw Avengers, but John Cater is fine, I like the story kinda revealed some pre-history, It's fascinating and made me think alot, but seems like John Cater lose money on business, and wouldn't have a sequel. Many earth vs alien type of movies these days, I have seen Battleship which full of Stephen hawking's theory, Alien is dangerous and hostile, to me it's typical false flag propaganda.

NO, it's not just you, I like John Cater better, but most of my friends prefer Avengers...probably Avengers are more exciting and easy to understand for them.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Airwooz For This Post:

modwiz (15th May 2012), Turcurulin (14th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    You're wrong. We didn't come to this planet just to get teleported off thsi rock once we're "enlightened" enough. Our job is to help raise the consciousness of the earth and all those who reside up (and within) it. And we do that by being ourselves, our true selves, and letting our message of hope be known no matter how much resistance we may encounter. ALWAYS stay true to yourself, be steadfast in your beliefs, and you CANNOT go wrong!
    By hook or by crook, I will be off this planet come next year one way or another.

You can bet my life on it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Airwooz (here)
    Didn't saw Avengers, but John Cater is fine, I like the story kinda revealed some pre-history, It's fascinating and made me think alot, but seems like John Cater lose money on business, and wouldn't have a sequel. Many earth vs alien type of movies these days, I have seen Battleship which full of Stephen hawking's theory, Alien is dangerous and hostile, to me it's typical false flag propaganda.

NO, it's not just you, I like John Cater better, but most of my friends prefer Avengers...probably Avengers are more exciting and easy to understand for them.
    You watched John Carter yourself. Do you honestly believe John Carter lost money? It is a flat outright lie generated by the "news maker".

8. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by seigiarchon (here)
    By hook or by crook, I will be off this planet come next year one way or another.

You can bet my life on it.[COLOR="red"]
    i wish a lot more people would think like you. but wait...maybe they do and just don't know it yet? i'd be happy to remain here as one of just a few who used common sense and said 'no thank you' to the guys with the fancy ships. why come here in the first place if you're so eager to leave? prison planet earth, my ass...don't you like the game we play?
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Turcurulin (14th May 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Space_Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

I sometimes have thoughts of being on a different, utopian planet or better yet, seeing Earth become an utopia for all of us who are willing to wake up and choose to ascend. Those who can't or won't ascend will end up on another 3d planet.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Space_Ace For This Post:

Turcurulin (14th May 2012), Wind (14th May 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

You watched John Carter yourself. Do you honestly believe John Carter lost money? It is a flat outright lie generated by the "news maker".
    I don't know, sometimes I just don't understand popular taste, If they don't like people to connected with some kind of enlightenment then why would they released the movie in the first place. Considering many rumours indicated that Disney has strongly connection with mason.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,640 times in 8,594 posts

I don't know, sometimes I just don't understand popular taste, If they don't like people to connected with some kind of enlightenment then why would they released the movie in the first place. Considering many rumours indicated that Disney has strongly connection with mason.
    Yes, I honestly believe John Carter lost money. If you are going to claim it's a 'flat outright lie' , provide some evidence for your claim.

I'll provide some evidence (published reports) it was huge bomb, in terms of ticket sales verses costs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lose-200m.html

Quote The biggest movie turkey of them all? Disney sci-fi adventure John Carter set to lose $200m
    Disney film cost $250million to make and a further $100million to promote
    Movie takes just $184million worldwide, but half that goes to cinema owners
    Loss places John Carter among Hollywood's biggest money-losers ever

By Liz Thomas
    PUBLISHED: 06:17 EST, 20 March 2012 | UPDATED: 17:03 EST, 20 March 2012
    Comments (136) Share

It's makers had hoped it would be the next big adventure movie franchise.
    Disney had even planned sequels and a theme park.
    But John Carter, an unlikely tale about an American Civil War soldier who ends up on Mars, is on course to lose more money than any movie in history.
    Its producers admitted the film, released in the UK a fortnight ago, is set for losses of more than £120million.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1urRBzFIY
    It also got the Chairman of Disney fired.

Quote Sometimes, all it takes is one epic bust!

Walt Disney Studios Charmain, and former President of Disney Channels Worldwide Rich Ross has reportedly been canned from his current position, which he's held since 2009, after the $200 million flop that was John Carter landed itself as one the worst film failures in Hollywood history.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 14th May 2012 at 19:15.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

TargeT (14th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #10
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

I am sorry guys but is it me or does John Carter have a more realistic, more interesting, more convoluted storyline as how events in real life are? Didn't they say Life is Stranger than Fiction?

I think John Carter had more depth to its story & the avengers was mostly thoughtless entertainment with just a TOUCH of depth (flaws in the team were touched on etc.. trouble from with in etc)

John carter and avengers had the "out side manipulator" theme but John Carter did a much better job of it, I highly enjoyed the themes in john carter even though the movie wasn't formatted for mass-mindless consumption.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

modwiz (15th May 2012), PurpleLama (14th May 2012), seigiarchon (14th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This, this right here, this is the issue. We get that YOU want off planet, what about the rest of us though? The ones who want to make this planet into the kind of place where we all want to live? Why does anything you have to say apply to anyone other than yourself? If you want to go do your own thing off planet, without a body, whatever, then that's absolutely fine. It's great, excellent, go be happy and do what makes you happy. But please, please stop projecting like the rest of us need to follow you. If you want people to follow you, then you'll need to offer them a compelling reason why they should. Simply telling people where they should go or what they should do without any proper explanation or proper attempt to negotiate or answer questions is only going to breed antipathy towards your messages.

Just some food for thought, good luck!

18. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

Yes, I honestly believe John Carter lost money. If you are going to claim it's a 'flat outright lie' , provide some evidence for your claim.

I'll provide some evidence (published reports) it was huge bomb, in terms of ticket sales verses costs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lose-200m.html

Quote The biggest movie turkey of them all? Disney sci-fi adventure John Carter set to lose $200m
    Disney film cost $250million to make and a further $100million to promote
    Movie takes just $184million worldwide, but half that goes to cinema owners
    Loss places John Carter among Hollywood's biggest money-losers ever

By Liz Thomas
    PUBLISHED: 06:17 EST, 20 March 2012 | UPDATED: 17:03 EST, 20 March 2012
    Comments (136) Share

It's makers had hoped it would be the next big adventure movie franchise.
    Disney had even planned sequels and a theme park.
    But John Carter, an unlikely tale about an American Civil War soldier who ends up on Mars, is on course to lose more money than any movie in history.
    Its producers admitted the film, released in the UK a fortnight ago, is set for losses of more than £120million.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1urRBzFIY
    It also got the Chairman of Disney fired.

Quote Sometimes, all it takes is one epic bust!

Walt Disney Studios Charmain, and former President of Disney Channels Worldwide Rich Ross has reportedly been canned from his current position, which he's held since 2009, after the $200 million flop that was John Carter landed itself as one the worst film failures in Hollywood history.
    Do you believe everything that was written in the news?

John Carter IMHO is a better movie than Avengers, although Avengers was pretty good too. This should tell you how good a movie John Carter is.

Rich Ross wasn't fired for making a bomb. He was fired for making a movie which showcases the truth to the world.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)

You can bet my life on it.[COLOR="red"]
    i wish a lot more people would think like you. but wait...maybe they do and just don't know it yet? i'd be happy to remain here as one of just a few who used common sense and said 'no thank you' to the guys with the fancy ships. why come here in the first place if you're so eager to leave? prison planet earth, my ass...don't you like the game we play?
    No I hate the game you all play.

So I am too eager to leave this Prison Planet Earth.

19. Link to Post #13
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

I think John Carter had more depth to its story & the avengers was mostly thoughtless entertainment with just a TOUCH of depth (flaws in the team were touched on etc.. trouble from with in etc)

John carter and avengers had the "out side manipulator" theme but John Carter did a much better job of it, I highly enjoyed the themes in john carter even though the movie wasn't formatted for mass-mindless consumption.
    Beautiful analysis .. couldn't have said it better myself..

But may I add that John Carter is very watchable even if one is not as wise as you are.. Any five-year old child would be able to get the subtle concepts in this movie..

which is there are ET races outside earth.. and we can get along with them and even fall in love with ET races!

One of the key themes in the John Carter movie was the Hero, an Earth Human, falling in love with the ET Human Princess from another planet.

Hey I am not for falling in love much but even that touches my heart.

The TPTB obviously do not like the idea of Earth Humans marrying ET Humans. How is that for racism?

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

John Carter IMHO is a better movie than Avengers, although Avengers was pretty good too. This should tell you how good a movie John Carter is.

Rich Ross wasn't fired for making a bomb. He was fired for making a movie which showcases the truth to the world.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Um, why would so many people lie about box office figures? It's one thing to question the official story when you can discern a motive and evidence which may suggest the story was fabricated. What would anyone possibly have to gain by elaborately doctoring the sales of tickets and forcing Disney to fire their chairman? You don't get to respond to every source with "No u!" this isn't 4chan and you're expected to try and come up with an actual argument for anything you post. Everything is not some vast conspiracy against you and disagreeing with everyone who contradicts you without providing a shred of evidence for yourself just digs the hole deeper.

Okay, I really need to take my own advice and stop responding to you. Since I get the feeling that's going to be what it takes to finally drive the point home. Well, thanks for playing but sadly sir, you have lost THE GAME. Better luck next time! ;p

21. The Following User Says Thank You to the_vast_mystery For This Post:

mountain_jim (14th May 2012)

22. Link to Post #15
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by the_vast_mystery (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This, this right here, this is the issue. We get that YOU want off planet, what about the rest of us though? The ones who want to make this planet into the kind of place where we all want to live? Why does anything you have to say apply to anyone other than yourself? If you want to go do your own thing off planet, without a body, whatever, then that's absolutely fine. It's great, excellent, go be happy and do what makes you happy. But please, please stop projecting like the rest of us need to follow you. If you want people to follow you, then you'll need to offer them a compelling reason why they should. Simply telling people where they should go or what they should do without any proper explanation or proper attempt to negotiate or answer questions is only going to breed antipathy towards your messages.

Just some food for thought, good luck!
    There are no proof, no evidence on this planet which can show you what I know. No books, no written work, no photos are gonna be enough. Just go to Youtube and see the army of TPTB agents who spend every second of their life discrediting UFO clips.

You gotta have the capability to astral project and fly to other planets or other dimensions to see the type of paradise, the life of purity, the life of magic on other planets and dimensions with your own eyes. Otherwise, whatever evidence I present is just gonna be a waste of time.

Not all planets and dimensions are paradise. Some are hellholes but to think that Prison Planet Earth is the epitome of paradise is very delusional indeed.

You have to Remote View to know how life is outside earth. The only other way is to read books written by Remote Viewers and Shamans with Extra Sensory Perception but even these works are subject to attacks by TPTB agents in here who have a proven history and established game plan for attacking literary works and other evidence.

So I don't bother putting down evidence when I know TPTB agents in here would resort to using mindless "scientific physics mathematics evidence" to discredit them.

Because our educational system simply doesn't prepare or teach us to truly interact with life outside earth.

If anything, our educational and entertainment systems teach us to deny life outside earth and this is a extremely dangerous trend this close to dec 21 2012.

John Carter is one of the few movies that thumb its nose at the system in regards to UFOs and for that I say.. THANK YOU TO RICH ROSS and DISNEY!

GOD BLESS YOUR RICH ROSS! (The Sun is Shining again in my Face! RFLOL!)
    Last edited by seigiarchon; 14th May 2012 at 22:28.

23. Link to Post #16
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Um, why would so many people lie about box office figures? It's one thing to question the official story when you can discern a motive and evidence which may suggest the story was fabricated. What would anyone possibly have to gain by elaborately doctoring the sales of tickets and forcing Disney to fire their chairman? You don't get to respond to every source with "No u!" this isn't 4chan and you're expected to try and come up with an actual argument for anything you post. Everything is not some vast conspiracy against you and disagreeing with everyone who contradicts you without providing a shred of evidence for yourself just digs the hole deeper.

Okay, I really need to take my own advice and stop responding to you. Since I get the feeling that's going to be what it takes to finally drive the point home. Well, thanks for playing but sadly sir, you have lost THE GAME. Better luck next time! ;p
    Everything wasn't a vast conspiracy three years back but everything is a vast conspiracy Now in the year 2012 and as I said before, the true nature of our reality is so sophisticated that i can't provide any evidence here unless you read the number of books and analyze the amount of evidence and traveled to the number of countries which I traveled to in my life.

You gotta have the opportunities to explore the miracles and strange phenomenon occurring in different parts of the world and I was blessed with these opportunities. Besides posting the evidence which I have would only provide clues to my identity and I have already been attacked so no, if you do not believe what I say, kindly put me on ignore.

I am the Game Master of the Game itself so how can I lose? RFLOL!

24. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

If you can't prove that you aren't just making this all up out of your rear end then don't be surprised when everyone treats it as if you are. I'm sorry but people do not like to be fooled and if you cannot offer any evidence anything you're talking about applies to anyone other than yourself then that's the only person who'll listen, you. But maybe I'm wrong and maybe you're just here to troll for a few fun lulz, I could be mistaken! ;p Just meditate on it and consider it my last words of advice to you.

25. Link to Post #18
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If you can't prove that you aren't just making this all up out of your rear end then don't be surprised when everyone treats it as if you are. I'm sorry but people do not like to be fooled and if you cannot offer any evidence anything you're talking about applies to anyone other than yourself then that's the only person who'll listen, you. But maybe I'm wrong and maybe you're just here to troll for a few fun lulz, I could be mistaken! ;p Just meditate on it and consider it my last words of advice to you.
    If people do not believe what I am talking about or think I am a liar, just out me on ignore. Thank you so much.

However, you have been trolling the last three threads which I have started on this forum with negativity. Any blind man in here would know what game you are up to.. which is to basically discredit me and get people to leave my thread.

But that is alright. I basically do not provide evidence to your requests because I know you are a Troll whose only purpose of participating in this thread is to discredit me and cause chaos in my threads.

For me to reply to a troll like you is kind enough. You are lucky I didn't report you to the Mods because the Mods are busy enough as they are.

26. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,640 times in 8,594 posts

Quote Do you believe everything that was written in the news?

What does being a better movie have to do with box office receipts and financial losses?

When a movie is one of the biggest bombs of all time (show me any evidence to contradict that reported fact), sometimes folks in power at the studios take the hit. They make money or they go out of biz, bottom line.

I am willing to consider your positions, but without some evidence in addition to your own opinions, my consideration only goes so far.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

27. Link to Post #20
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

I've seen both movies, John Carter, The Avengers!!
    Whether one flopped & one was a smash is besides the point!!
    With John Carter (imho) someone in Hollywood is trying to tell us
    something -
    - ie that Mars has an atmosphere!! Sufficient that humans could survive???

- They portrayed the gravitational field accurately.
    http://www.universetoday.com/14859/gravity-on-mars/

- That Mars has a humanoid civilisation. Possibly more than one???

- That there are possibly "spacegates'',"wormholes" that exist to get you there.

Yes Hollywood is trying to tell us something(imho).

As for The Avengers, well...what can I say...

"for the masses...sign off!!...sign out"(imho)

thanks seig:

nuff said

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

KiwiElf (19th May 2012), seigiarchon (15th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast