+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Is the Rothschild family being wrongly blamed?

1. Link to Post #21
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

Default Re: Is the Rothschild family being wrongly blamed?

Amzer Zo,

I have just finished a book about Scientology. The Xenu or Xemu is part of the OT III level(Operating Thetan level III) in Scientology. They believe there is a dark being living in a vulcano and they have to "clear" the entire planet- and make money with the Scientology church - to save humanity.

I don't believe that stuff and think Scientology is a scam cult.

2. Link to Post #22
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hi again mate,

Well, from my perspective and from the law perspective anyone who is an accomplice of a crime is also a criminal.

If you can´t see that, well, then you have a very peculiar way of seeing things.

Please, just read these articles or better, print them and discuss it with your friend:

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com..._bloodline.htm

http://www.rense.com/general79/tril.htm

These folks were and still are partners in so many crimes against humanity.

They are behind probably all big corruption schemes in recorded history.

"Referring to James Rothschild, the poet Heinrich Heine said: "Money is the god of our times, and Rothschild is his prophet."

"There is but one power in Europe and that is Rothschild." 19th century French commentator.

"Rothschilds' favorite saying who along with the Rockefellers are the major Illuminati Banking Dynasties: "Who controls the issuance of money controls the government!" "

"Nathan Rothschild said (1777-1836): "I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire and I control the British money supply." "

"Give me the control of the credit of a nation, and I care not who makes the laws." The famous boastful statement of Nathaniel Meyer Rothschild, speaking to a group of international bankers, 1912: "The few who could understand the system (cheque, money, credits) will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests."

To sum up, these folks own the world.

Basically, they have created this system that we´re all fighting hard to destroy.

They are my enemies.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 14th May 2012 at 18:16.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Alex Laker (14th May 2012), aranuk (14th May 2012), Gardener (12th January 2013), gigha (14th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (14th May 2012), seko (14th May 2012), The Royal Wizard (12th January 2013)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

RMorgan,

They are bad guys LIGHT. It is allot different to be working towards wiping out 90% of world population than "only" make money out of thin air like Bernie Madoff.

Is Bernie Madoff worse than Hitler?

Bad guys come in different levels.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Neptun (here)
    RMorgan,

They are bad guys LIGHT. It is allot different to be working towards wiping out 90% of world population than "only" make money out of thin air like Bernie Madoff.

Hey mate,

How many lives do you think they have destroyed in order to accumulate so much money and power?

These folks are mass murderers. Period.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 14th May 2012 at 18:20.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

gigha (14th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Space_Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

Space_Ace,

I didn't answer you first time because I can see you have already made up your mind.

What is your defends regarding all the children you have raped. (same kind of question style)
    Others are asking the same kind of questions. How do you even know that guy was a Rothschild in the first place? Also every alternate news source places the Roths as the top elites.

Anyone else can answer those questions:

1. How do you know he's a Rothschild?(apparently the top 1 of 13 elite bloodlines) He could be a clone or one of their minions.
    2. Have you asked why humanity(especially men) has been oppressed for thousands of years?
    3. The elites probably see value in you being a narcissist and want you to work for them, once they are done with you, game over.
    4. If this "Rothschild" doesn't have genocide in mind, they simply determined that 7 billion slaves(vs. half billion) are worth more alive than dead.
    5. Those elites are world class liars and manipulators and will tell you whatever you want to hear then screw you over for any reason they feel like.
    6. I am curious if you have learned anything about when we can see mass arrests, nesara, disclosure, ascension?
    7. Good luck, I guess you don't fear torture and death. Yes, alot of people have been brainwashed but that's because of the elite's lies.

Furthermore: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/...m-british.html

Fulford explains that the crossword contains a threat to attack Japan with a five kiloton nuclear weapon, and that the threat is linked to the G5 Rothschild banking cartel.
    Last edited by Space_Ace; 14th May 2012 at 18:24.

8. Link to Post #26
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Amzer Zo,

I have just finished a book about Scientology. The Xenu or Xemu is part of the OT III level(Operating Thetan level III) in Scientology. They believe there is a dark being living in a vulcano and they have to "clear" the entire planet- and make money with the Scientology church - to save humanity.

I don't believe that stuff and think Scientology is a scam cult.
    Too much confusion on the subject by not differentiating between the applied philosophy, the official organized church of Scientology -- which, I agree has become a money ponzi scheme cult -- and the independents, freezoners and Ron's org fellows. All of the latter vouching for the benefits obtained through the proper application of the applied philosophy.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    RMorgan,

Hey mate,

How many lives do you think they have destroyed in order to accumulate so much money and power?

These folks are mass murderers. Period.

Raf.
    It goes both ways. People allow to be manipulated too so the finger can't only be pointed at them.

The Rothschild told me they are not saints but the person had never heard of the population reduction thing mentioned in the family.

What is worse working towards a 1 world fascist dictatorship and wipe out 90% of the public or scamming them by blowing up the economy and make money out of thin air?

Rockefellers are hardcore bad guys compared to Rothschild bad guys light.

10. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Rothschilds are the hidden hand behind world affairs over the past few hundred years at least. They are only interested in money and controlling the scenes from behind.

I think you have a wrong idea about what NWO means. To me, NWO does not necessarily mean population reduction; it also means enforcing a state of misery over this planet, and witholding the human race from progressing. The Rothschilds are very good at that.

Modern day Pharisees, and the Bible (of all books) makes no bones about the punishment that awaits them. The Bible also has this riddle...."Unless your righteousness exceeds that of the Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven". Note the Pharisees were the Jewish leaders of the day, and mostly good men.

Simple stuff to understand, really. As for the younger Rothschilds that you think are so good, ask them a simple question - Are they willing to sacrifice their comfortable lifestyle of wealth to fight their evil older relatives and bring about REAL significant improvement in the current world situation with no strings attached? Actions always speak louder than words....

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xeon For This Post:

Fred Steeves (14th May 2012), Gardener (12th January 2013), gigha (14th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (14th May 2012), RMorgan (14th May 2012), seko (14th May 2012), Space_Ace (14th May 2012), WhiteFeather (16th May 2012)

12. Link to Post #29
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

i see no one is supplying you w/quotes/facts re the Rothschilds' being on board w/the pop reduce agenda

i'm about to leave the forum -- have other things on my plate right now -- so i'll speak plainly -- i think there is anti-Semitism here --Pearl S Buck suggested that others are jealous of the Jews because they are God's favorite --the Rothschilds seem to be pretty good at making money, &, as money is so important to y'all, i think you do get jealous

re the Rockefellers -- i was living in West Virginia when Jay Rockefeller was 1st elected governor there [claiming the state as his little fiefdom] & went to his inaugural ball -- saw a recent photo of him & was surprised by how Reptilian he looks these days
    Last edited by wynderer; 14th May 2012 at 18:33.

13. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Space_Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

It goes both ways. People allow to be manipulated too so the finger can't only be pointed at them.

The Rothschild told me they are not saints but the person had never heard of the population reduction thing mentioned in the family.

What is worse working towards a 1 world fascist dictatorship and wipe out 90% of the public or scamming them by blowing up the economy and make money out of thin air?

I did not allow myself to be manipulated and I am sure neither did most victims. They were brainwashed, including my parents. Again, the Roths are fine with 7 billion slaves.

14. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xeon (here)
    The Rothschilds are the hidden hand behind world affairs over the past few hundred years at least. They are only interested in money and controlling the scenes from behind.

I think you have a wrong idea about what NWO means. To me, NWO does not necessarily mean population reduction; it also means enforcing a state of misery over this planet, and witholding the human race from progressing. The Rothschilds are very good at that.

Modern day Pharisees, and the Bible (of all books) makes no bones about the punishment that awaits them. The Bible also has this riddle...."Unless your righteousness exceeds that of the Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven". Note the Pharisees were the Jewish leaders of the day, and mostly good men.

Simple stuff to understand, really. As for the younger Rothschilds that you think are so good, ask them a simple question - Are they willing to sacrifice their comfortable lifestyle of wealth to fight their evil older relatives and bring about REAL significant improvement in the current world situation with no strings attached? Actions always speak louder than words....
    The person did not deny their family was involved with governments. Please understand they are living in the Matrix of illusion too, so I have to wake them up first to the entire New World Order agenda.

The person said over and over again that humanity are cruel and do not want peace.

It goes both ways. People have to take back their powers and the Rothschild and other families have to support humanity and not manipulate so much. I'm sure when I wake this person up, then the person will support humanity!

15. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

wynderer,

I have noticed Israel and Jews are being blamed allot by the disinfo agents on the internet. When I show another side of Israel and expose the "Palestinian" lies I will often be attacked. Why is that? It is most likely by intense programming by TV and other sources.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ood#post463138

Space_Ace,

It is so easy to forget the bigger picture when you have access to a money printing machine. Everybody does it in "the top".

But it is another ballgame to set up a world Luciferian dictatorship and kill 90% of the public.

16. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Hey mate,

You´re using bad logic here.

There´s no way to compare two terrible things.

Would you rather die eaten by a shark or attacked by a lion? What´s worse?

Would you rather be visited by Jason or Freddy Krueger?

Who is a better person, a rapist or a murderer?

Would you rather die as part of a depopulation plan or by the hands of a tyrannic dictatorship?

Both systems would consequently lead to the deaths and oppression of millions of persons on this Planet.

With all due respect, I´m starting to believe you are blinded by your fascinating new friend. Be careful.

Again, these folks are mass murderers and criminals. That´s it.

Anyway, if you want to be best friends with anyone you want, it´s your choice.

Even bad persons like Hitler or George W Bush have/had best friends; just be aware of the consequences, because choosing the right friends can be decisive in our lives.

Over and out.

Raf.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (16th May 2012), Gardener (12th January 2013), modwiz (15th May 2012), spiritguide (14th May 2012)

18. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

RMorgan,

It is not bad logic.

If you had $100M dollars and you could make big profit by putting them in a program and having them in a bank account for some time to generate risk free profit and it was normal, at your social level, then you wouldn't understand the bigger picture, that you are helping blowing up the economy. I had to convince the Rothschild that Fractional Reserve Banking is a scam.

If however you are working together with scientists to find ways to reduce world population with 90% and go to some secret human sacrifice rituals to blow off steam, then you are on a much higher level of the bad guy scale.

That is worse than Hitler that "only" toke out 6M Jews. The hardcore bad guy Elite are planing to take out billions of people.
    Last edited by Neptun; 14th May 2012 at 18:53.

19. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

I'm a former Narcissist and my personality was based on manipulation.
    Are you saying that you used to have Narcissistic Personality Disorder? I'd so, please explain how you came to change your personality.

This is fascinating.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (16th May 2012), Gardener (12th January 2013), Mandala (15th May 2012), modwiz (15th May 2012), SKAWF (15th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

RMorgan,

It is not bad logic.

If you had $100M dollars and you could make big profit by putting them in a program and having them in a bank account for some time to generate risk free profit and it was normal, at your social level, then you wouldn't understand the bigger picture, that you are helping blowing up the economy. I had to convince the Rothschild that Fractional Reserve Banking is a scam.

If however you are working together with scientists to find ways to reduce world population with 90% and go to some secret human sacrifice rituals to blow off steam, then you are in a much higher level of the bad guy scale.

That is worse than Hitler that "only" toke out 6M Jews. The hardcore bad guy Elite are planing to take out billions of people.

Hi,

For personal reasons, this is my last reply on this thread. I hope you understand that.

Just for your information, if these folks had invested half of what they invested in wars, to solve the most important problems in this world, they could have ended all hunger and basically fixed all major worldwide problems we´re facing right now.

By the way, they are basically directly responsible for all global problems we are facing and which will probably lead humanity to extinction if nobody stops them.

They have the money and power to change the world for good, but they have chosen to destroy the world and society as a whole. Now, how bad is it?

They are a bunch of selfish and greedy bastards.

These folks have enough money to supply generations with a very comfortable life style, but they only want more and more, and don´t care about the consequences.

From my point of view, this guy didn´t chose you, with your narcissistic personality, by coincidence, and you´re psychologically compromised by now.

To sum up, you´re blind.

I often don´t take things to this direction, because I´m mostly a down to earth man, but I´m sensing a very bad energy coming from you and from this thread as a whole.

With all due respect, I gently ask you to put me in your ignore list, since I´ll be doing the same from my side.

I don´t mean to offend you, but your point of view about this subject is totally myopic and irrational.

Well, I´m a member here for quite some time and, just for you to have an idea on how serious I think this thread is, you´re the first member I´m adding to my ignore list.

Take care.

Rafael.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 14th May 2012 at 20:34.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Gardener (12th January 2013), gigha (14th May 2012), Ki's (16th May 2012), modwiz (15th May 2012), spiritguide (14th May 2012), Turcurulin (14th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hi Neptum, let me see if my powers of deductive reasoning are serving me well here. Just assuming the Rothchild's funding of all sides in WW2 was their one and only foray into the war arena, and they never played the war game before or after that,(a hard one to swallow but o.k.) do they not still have the blood of atleast 70 some million people worldwide? And the cascading events since that are happening to this very day?

Let's take this logic further on it's course of reasoning. If one is willing to unleash hell on earth like that once, would they not then be disposed to doing it again if it suited their needs?

It is stated over and over again that control and power are the ultimate aphrodisiac, and psychopaths are especially drawn to this addiction, like flies to sh!t. If one is psychopathic and control freak enough to spark even one world war, and proceed to also strangle and enslave the world through their banking scams, they will not only stop at nothing to maintain that control, but will also derive ecstatic pleasure at gaining more, and more, and more, and more, and......

Have I just been out in the hot Florida sun too much already this summer, or does this sound like a reasonable way to see this?

Cheers,
    Fred

24. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

+
    Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    Is this a joke? Are you serious? Have you actually read anything about these people? I'm sure they are going to run out tomorrow and give away all their money and end the fractional reserve banking system.

Did you stop to think that the dollar bill you are using for your avatar is somewhat controlled by these people? These folks control some of the banks that print and distribute US currency under the guise of the "Federal" reserve which is not part of the government. They manipulated my government into doing this and are using every advantage they can to degrade our economy and way of life. Meanwhile I'm sure they are just a bunch of hyper sensitive humans beings who care about us.

What a bunch of sweethearts these people must be deep down. Wake up bro.
    I wrote they are bad guys light and yes they are doing Fractional Reserve Banking what is a ponzi scheme, but I'm not so sure they are behind the New World Order population reduction agenda?

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)

Well mate...Who knows?

There was a guy who used to work in my father´s farm. He was one of the kindest persons I´ve ever met. He was a very hard working helpful man.

Then, one day, literally an army of police officers dropped by, including two helicopters, and arrested him.

He was searched by the police, for murdering his wife and two kids with a sickle.

So, even pretty bad persons can act nicely, but actually no one knows what´s going on inside their minds.

Be careful with those folks mate. Have no doubt that they are experts in the art of seduction.

Cheers,

Raf.

With all due respect I'm pretty good at detecting if people are bad guys or not. I'm so good at it, that I can filter out many scam artists, when I work with business deals. There are many of them and they are extremely creative.
    1. Some may be good people.
    2. They are not all good for sure.
    3. The best psychopaths are the most charming people one will meet in a lifetime. It does not show up, this is why it is soooo dangerous.
    4. I met someone who was the gentlest of souls, almost meek. Well, he had police surrounding this work building and was taken out with shackles as an armed serial rapist.
    5. I did also meet extremely wealthy people that were basically good.
    6. Money makes you look good. Manipulation at higher levels is rampant and an art of living. Once through that, some may still remain good, but the number is sharply reduced through their kind of education (on how to manipulate) and through most probably genetic factors.

25. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote Well, from my perspective and from the law perspective anyone who is an accomplice of a crime is also a criminal.
    From this point of view, we all are criminals. Nobody in this world is 100% pure, there are no victims.

In the future, humanity may have to make a choice between the lesser of multiple unsavory factions and side with them. The USA sided with Stalin to defeat Hitler, remember?

The elite fill a role in the karmic and cultural dynamics of the human race. Despots do not come about solely by the strength of their own will.

The Rothschild family are for sure power brokers who have gotten their hands very dirty over the course of history.

The question is, which of the elite families/factions vying for power today is the lesser evil?
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

26. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

It is so easy to judge them and say they are scum of the earth. But what are we doing ourselves?

Why were Bush and Obama elected? Why are so many people in denial and attack those that want to stop the NWO?

Why do people sign up to fight the globalist imperialistic wars?

Why are people going along with all the lies the Elites spew regarding the Arabic Spring, Climate change etc.

If we have to defeat the Luciferian conspiracy, we need to face all the evils we are part of and forgive ourselves and the Elite.

I know hate and anger are more trendy than forgiveness and love.
    Last edited by Neptun; 14th May 2012 at 21:48.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

kcbc2010 (15th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast