+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Operation "Wake Up Earth". What will work to wake up the General Population?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Operation "Wake Up Earth". What will work to wake up the General Population?

Ok, rules for this thread are simple.

Share what YOU think will work to wake up the General Population,

But, here's the thing. No complaining, no "none of this will work" get the point? No negative nay sayers type comments. If you can't help contribute productively to real solutions you think will work to wake up planet earth, stay out of the thread.

There are a lot of different ideas being thrown around, but it seems from my experience in talking to people out in the real world, the majority just either do not care, they seem to actually enjoy being sheep. Or, they just can not fathom how their government and world could be so corrupt and evil. Even with indisputable proof provided they don't believe it.

So, here's the thing. Faced with these issues. And, if you were given complete control of all resources, endless supplies of cash, every last fleet of Benevolent/Positive/STO ET/ED fleet to cater to your every command. Complete Control of Mainstream Media, etc.

How would YOU wake up the planet? And, I mean not those that are already awake/aware. I'm talking about the General Public that are still snoozing, that either don't care or just can not believe for a second that their governments could be so evil. Or the old adage of "yeah, that's nice but there's nothing we can do about it." types.

How do you wake those types up? Oh, and it can not result in any civil war, mass casualty, end of the world scenarios, and none of that ascension dogma either.

Think People, use your brains. Be creative.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

777 (15th May 2012), A Simple Human (16th May 2012), Alekahn (15th May 2012), Alex Laker (15th May 2012), Alie (15th May 2012), aranuk (16th May 2012), Black Panther (16th May 2012), ceetee9 (15th May 2012), Chester (15th May 2012), Debra (15th May 2012), Demeisen (16th May 2012), EnergyGardener (15th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (15th May 2012), meat suit (15th May 2012), modwiz (15th May 2012), mountain_jim (15th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), NewFounderHome (15th May 2012), niki (15th May 2012), qbeac (16th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (16th May 2012), RunningDeer (15th May 2012), RUSirius (15th May 2012), schneider (15th May 2012), StarDust (15th May 2012), white wizard (15th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Operation "Wake Up Earth". What will work to wake up the General Population?

The answer is simple really, evidence, tangible, credible evidence being aired on TV and/or internet. This means documentation, physical samples of hidden technology demonstrated, etc. Anything short is simply not enough. You simply cannot get past a lifetime of "that's impossible!" short of demonstrating it directly, before their very eyes for full review and analysis. This applies to UFOs, hidden technology, conspiracies, etc. If people do not have recordings and physical samples then not even a mountain of testimony will make a difference were it to come from the President and congress themselves.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to the_vast_mystery For This Post:

Alex Laker (15th May 2012), Alie (15th May 2012), alxz (15th May 2012), aranuk (15th May 2012), ceetee9 (15th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), RMorgan (15th May 2012), RunningDeer (15th May 2012), schneider (15th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Default Re: Operation "Wake Up Earth". What will work to wake up the General Population?

Hey mate,

You know when a 50 years old man, who lives his life without exercises, smoking, eating and drinking whatever he wants, ignoring the alerts of the doctors about his lifestyle, and then, suddenly, he has a heart attack?

Well, if the heart attack doesn´t kill him, it usually makes him change his lifestyle.

That´s what we need, a big heart attack.

Unfortunately, most people only wake up when something drastic or potentially lethal happens.

So yes...People will wake up when the system crashes, which will happen eventually.

Many people will die, many people will suffer, but many will survive as well.

That´s the price we all will have to pay for ignoring the many alerts we´ve been receiving for a long time.

This is probably what will happen.

Cheers,

Raf.

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Alekahn (15th May 2012), Alex Laker (15th May 2012), Alie (15th May 2012), Andreash94 (15th May 2012), DarMar (15th May 2012), Debra (15th May 2012), Holly Lindin (15th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (15th May 2012), Kano (16th May 2012), markpierre (16th May 2012), modwiz (15th May 2012), mosquito (15th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), Muzz (16th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (16th May 2012), RunningDeer (15th May 2012), RUSirius (15th May 2012), seko (15th May 2012), Tane Mahuta (15th May 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (15th May 2012), Wind (15th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

The root of the problem is that people don't want to wake up. The comfortable delusion is more enjoyable than reality. Somehow that is the problem that must be addressed. If 911 didn't make people say, "Whoa, wait a minute. What's really going on here?", then nothing will. I mean, it will happen, I just hope it does not take some massive frakpocalypse for people to wake up. Even then, lots of people will refuse to let go of the old matrix.

For Americans, I think the most effective tool to wake them up is the same tool that put them to sleep. Entertaining blockbuster movies. I thought Avatar was a good start.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Alekahn (15th May 2012), Alex Laker (15th May 2012), Dennis Leahy (15th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (15th May 2012), JRS (16th May 2012), modwiz (15th May 2012), mosquito (15th May 2012), mountain_jim (15th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (16th May 2012), RMorgan (15th May 2012), RunningDeer (15th May 2012), schneider (15th May 2012), seko (15th May 2012), Star Tsar (16th May 2012), white wizard (15th May 2012), Wind (15th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    The root of the problem is that people don't want to wake up. The comfortable delusion is more enjoyable than reality. Somehow that is the problem that must be addressed. If 911 didn't make people say, "Whoa, wait a minute. What's really going on here?", then nothing will. I mean, it will happen, I just hope it does not take some massive frakpocalypse for people to wake up. Even then, lots of people will refuse to let go of the old matrix.

For Americans, I think the most effective tool to wake them up is the same tool that put them to sleep. Entertaining blockbuster movies. I thought Avatar was a good start.

I agree mate.

Even if a major system collapse happens ( like I said in post #3), the majority of people, when deprived of their "essential" daily comforts and conveniences will supplicate for a rescue and gladly abdicate of whatever is left of their freedom in exchange for "salvation".

And guess who is going to rescue them? The same people who were in charge of the old system, only, this time, it will be much more expensive, if you know what I mean.

You know, we, humans, don´t have an exactly good record of learning from our mistakes, right?

In my opinion, this thing is already planned. These folks, the "elite", not only know about the eventual system collapse, they are ready for it and they´ve planned it in the first place, so they can level the ground for the new version of the system.

So, it will probably happen all over again. There will be a major group who will eventually "learn" to love the new system, and another much smaller group who will fight against it and then be labeled terrorists.

You know the rest of the story.

What a joke...

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 15th May 2012 at 02:09.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Alekahn (15th May 2012), ceetee9 (15th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (15th May 2012), Kano (16th May 2012), modwiz (15th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (16th May 2012), RunningDeer (15th May 2012), RUSirius (15th May 2012), white wizard (15th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    The root of the problem is that people don't want to wake up. The comfortable delusion is more enjoyable than reality. Somehow that
    Nicely put caution would be advised as to not cause any mental trauma.

I think it depends on how awake you want people, different things would work in

different ways. Arresting the corrupt people would only awaken them to things

on an earth level. If we had a UFO land on the white house stay for a couple

of days and leave then people would be awake to were not alone and that

is it. I personally think we we need a multi step approach. I must caution

though not to overwhelm people and set up a step by step approach. I

think if everybody knew what we know here they would be a little over

whelmed.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (15th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), RMorgan (15th May 2012), RunningDeer (15th May 2012), schneider (15th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I agree very much with what Raf and Whiskey_Mystic said.

What is preferable here though? Do we want that heart attack scenario where many people could die, or do we want the gradual soft disclosure in movies etc., or do we want something in between? What changes can we as ordinary people effect in other ordinary people?

I had an idea about a campaign earlier. In fact, it's like the Kony 2012 campaign (except it's not BS aimed at gaining approval for military action in Africa)... but look at the mainstream support it gained. No-one knew this person existed, or that he was a problem. People 'woke-up' here.

We let these people control us. The Rothschilds, the Rockefellers etc. We 'elected' them by putting our money in their banks and letting them use it to further their pursuits which went against our interests. In fact we got a whole lot more than interest. We got war, we got famine and opressive and closed minded governments who could be bought.

"Give me the control of the credit of a nation, and I care not who makes the laws." The famous boastful statement of Nathaniel Meyer Rothschild, speaking to a group of international bankers, 1912: "The few who could understand the system (cheque, money, credits) will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests." (Thanks for that one Raf)

This was 100 years ago he said this. We gave him the control of our credit. We in effect elected the Rothschilds for a 100 year term.

The evil that has been perpetrated on the Earth in that 100 years under the very people who said they were in control is beyond comprehension let alone detailing in a single book.

What if we started a campaign to 're-elect' the Rothschilds?

Zionism 2012. That's what they want right?

Let's tell the world then, so we can have our rightful say in the most due process of democracy they implemented to make us think we had a say!

Don't vote for Ron Paul (do), Mitt Romney, or Barrack Obama. They work at a level which cannot change anything. Instead lets make a decision on who controls the controllers.

Take the money out of politics.

Give me back my future.
    Last edited by Alex Laker; 15th May 2012 at 02:53.
    Who am I to tell you what's real?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alex Laker For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (15th May 2012), mosquito (15th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), RMorgan (15th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

But, UFO's have already landed on the White House lawn (and there is even photos and video of this available to the public)...and it has done nothing yet. They've already hovered over cities, heck a friend of mine told me about a recent experience here in California getting caught under a 30 mile black triangle shaped UFO that was later confirmed to be an Arcturian Ship. UFO's have parked over NYC and been filmed. That doesn't seem to be enough. To many movies pushing people in the wrong direction.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Alekahn (15th May 2012), Holly Lindin (15th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (15th May 2012), modwiz (15th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (16th May 2012), RUSirius (15th May 2012), white wizard (15th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Just keep on increasing the bombardment of energy from the pleroma.

Trust in source. All will roll out just fine.

All is well

Jorr 2.0
    Last edited by jorr lundstrom; 15th May 2012 at 02:50.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

777 (15th May 2012), modwiz (15th May 2012), mosquito (15th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (16th May 2012), RUSirius (15th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    But, UFO's have already landed on the White House lawn (and there is even photos and video of this available to the public)...and it has done nothing yet. They've already hovered over cities, heck a friend of mine told me about a recent experience here in California getting caught under a 30 mile black triangle shaped UFO that was later confirmed to be an Arcturian Ship. UFO's have parked over NYC and been filmed. That doesn't seem to be enough. To many movies pushing people in the wrong direction.
    Erm as in landed and stayed landed in materialized shape for no less than half an hour during broad daylight? Because I'd sure love to see this. UFOs do fly bys but it's usually at night and at a distance and nothing close up to clearly showcase a physical design that does not resemble any human aircraft. But really, even that's not enough, we need artifacts people can themselves see and touch and interact with. Something tangible, and not just a bunch of nondescript video footage that's open to anyone's personal interpretation.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to the_vast_mystery For This Post:

Holly Lindin (15th May 2012), mosquito (15th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), schneider (15th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

How about hovering with a very large craft 10mi+ wide over every major city worldwide; with smaller ships to accommodate the size of major towns. This will force disclosure immediately and make all the "I gotta see proof" idiots shut up in the process. It's like hitting two birds with one stone. Plus, there will be no denying what is happening since every major news organization will be covering it simultaniously. The world has been "preconditioned" for over 50 years so it's more than time. If a few people mess their shorts over it, well, so be it.

Once disclosure has been achieved, immediately introduce free energy, medical, food and clean water technologies so we can free humanity from the masters who have enslaved them. This will massively disrupt our economic system where it will hurt the negatives the most. Consequently, it will force a massive restructuring of our economic system, virtually overnight. Then "The Plan" that Drake has spoken about can be implemented easily. You have to go big and go hard. There can be no coverups or denial of truth that the powers that were might try if it was a small scale event. That would be a great start!

If the prime directive of non-interference has truly been lifted then what are you waiting for? Let's get this party started!!!
    Last edited by StarDust; 15th May 2012 at 03:14.

"Where your focus goes, energy flows." ~Alex Collier

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

aranuk (15th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (15th May 2012), Holly Lindin (15th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), Ontarioguy (15th May 2012), schneider (15th May 2012), white wizard (15th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Sorry DID, I appreciate your intentions, but having spent years thinking about this, having seen 9/11 come and go and witnessing what can only be called mass willful ignorance in the aftermath, I conclude that only a global catastrophe will wake some people up. And I'm not being "negative", if mass destruction is what it takes for us to evolve - so be it.

Evidence ? Nice idea, but apparently 45% of Americans believe the Earth to be only 6,000 years old, which means that out of every 10 Americans, only 5.5 are prepared to believe the fossil evidence is more credible than a book. How many people see the evidence re. 9/11 and refuse to face the awful truth ?

Wake people up to what exactly ? One event ? The banking system ? Aliens ? Anyone on this forum who believes themself to be fully awake isn't. There are things you are conscious of which I'm not, things I'm conscious of and you're not. It takes a lifetime of experience and thought (for most of us anyway) to realise what a web of deceit and illusion we live in.

There's always talk about "the hundredth monkey", or about having a critical mass of people, but we should have reached this eons ago !!! Allow me to illustrate : If you were to go out today, and "wake up" 2 people to something simple and incontrovertible, like the collapse of WTC 7 (just for illustration's sake), and each of those 2 people were to go forth on the second day, and "wake up" 2 more people and so on, do you know how long it would take before the entire population of the planet (7 billion) knew about WTC 7 ? It would happen on the 32nd day !!!!!!!! (Day 1, you talk to 2 people, therefore 3 know; day 2, 4 new people "wake up" therefore 7 know; day 32, 4,294,967,296 new people "wake up", giving a (hypothetical) total of 8,589,934,591)

People believe what they want to believe. Period.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

777 (15th May 2012), Alekahn (15th May 2012), aranuk (15th May 2012), D-Day (16th May 2012), intruth (16th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (15th May 2012), modwiz (15th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (16th May 2012), RMorgan (15th May 2012), seko (15th May 2012), zebowho (15th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Until journalists are free to report what is really happening on our planet on MSM, Contact will will remain in the realm of mystery and speculation for most people.
    And for those of us who know more than most, there is the realization that a lot of the UFOs people are seeing are actually ours, and how many are "theirs" is unknown.

Even if we have reached the "100th Monkey" quota of people who know that we are not alone...
    we aren't monkeys living on an isolated island, we live in a world that is ruled by a very complex, multi-layered, structured system.
    Which clearly needs to be renovated from the bottom up before Contact is going to be appreciated for what it is...
    and the connection/congress with benevolent ET/ED beings can be fully utilized to our advantage.

Even Contactees like Bob Dean and James Gilliland don't know how it's going to come about.
    They just know, as most of us here do, that "we're in IT NOW".
    Where the process takes us and how it gets us there, remains to be seen.

But I am confident that we have a good chance of succeeding, however bad things may look now.
    And one thing I am sure of, and that is that we need to be confident, because in any gamble, confidence is key.

Last edited by onawah; 15th May 2012 at 03:04.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn (15th May 2012), aranuk (15th May 2012), bennycog (15th May 2012), Holly Lindin (15th May 2012), intruth (16th May 2012), modwiz (15th May 2012), mosquito (15th May 2012), mountain_jim (15th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (16th May 2012), RMorgan (15th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

In a thread that Mozart started about lawn darts, he gave some pretty good suggestions. The sleepers won't wake up until something profound happens everywhere.
    IMO when the appeareance of lawn darts show up in impossible places around the country, it will be a guarantee that people's attention will be drawn to them, whether the medias report it or not. And you know how the grapevine works! Word of mouth, Twitter and Facebook can spread the word faster than the medias! The whole point would be to get people TALKING about it. This chatter will start to wake them up.... Millions of questions will arise.... And the govt will fail to answer them. Once they've awakened, they'll see what the rest of us have been seeing....
    My suggestion would be to give them something to chatter about....

Later,when the govts deceptions come out, the ET's can show up.... By then, we'll probably need a cosmic hug by them....
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 15th May 2012 at 03:20.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

aranuk (15th May 2012), Black Panther (16th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (15th May 2012), Holly Lindin (15th May 2012), modwiz (15th May 2012), mosquito (15th May 2012), mountain_jim (15th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (16th May 2012), schneider (15th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

I just went back and read the OP, and apologize for not answering the question posed by DiD in my previous post, but I will attempt to do that now.
    Just off the top of my head, I would say get the news out somehow about how bad the Fukushima situation really is on MSM, so that everyone is aware of it.
    (see my post at https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...394#post488394 )
    And beg the benevolent ETs to bring some motherships in, in plain sight, in daylight, and broadcast them on MSM TV cleaning up the mess for us before it all goes into the air and ocean and poisons the whole planet.
    Have some experts on hand who will be able to explain clearly what is happening so everyone will understand the ETs are here to help when necessary, but that we have to cooperate if we are going to survive the havoc we have created.
    That may go against every protocol, but unless we really are going into 4D very soon, and unless Earth's lifeforms really will be safe from radioactivity in 4D, then life on planet Earth is definitely going to be f---ed if the Fukushima bomb goes off before then, and there is no hope I can see that we are going to be able to clean that up ourselves without ET help.
    Last edited by onawah; 15th May 2012 at 03:21.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aranuk (15th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (15th May 2012), Holly Lindin (15th May 2012), mountain_jim (15th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), schneider (15th May 2012), StarDust (15th May 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

I used to live by NYC back in the 1990's I saw a big light ship hovering over

the city for a couple of hours with some members of my family. I was surprised
    and we all figured it would be in the paper the next day and it never

happened. I also saw two triangle ships, one was a couple of thousand feet

up and when I first saw it looked away for a couple seconds and next thing I

know it was 50 feet over my car definitely a freaky moment. The second one

one I saw was just cruising being followed by a stealth plane, when I

pointed it out my friends they went into a dis belief and awe state. I was

just like nothing new lol. I think everybody in each scenario took it pretty

good, but I'm sure it would have been different if contact would have been

made. BTW I have seen many more then that, but they were all encounters

were no one else was present.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

aranuk (15th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (15th May 2012), Holly Lindin (15th May 2012), intruth (16th May 2012), modwiz (15th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by the_vast_mystery (here)
    Erm as in landed and stayed landed in materialized shape for no less than half an hour during broad daylight? Because I'd sure love to see this. UFOs do fly bys but it's usually at night and at a distance and nothing close up to clearly showcase a physical design that does not resemble any human aircraft. But really, even that's not enough, we need artifacts people can themselves see and touch and interact with. Something tangible, and not just a bunch of nondescript video footage that's open to anyone's personal interpretation.
    Yes, as far as I understand it, that thing was there for at least a day, maybe 2. If you go to the unicus magazine site, the information is there. And, you can directly contact Robert Stanley and ask him all sorts of questions, he has the information. And, does return emails. Look also at the photos on his site as well.

The problem with UFO's hanging anymore over cities, obviously it's not enough...to many people don't look up, doing over every city, to many people would be concerned about it being an invasion. Unless it's broadcast that it's not, but then how many people are really going to believe that?

I think everyone is making some really good and very important points.

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

The original day the earth stood still move, where power was removed for thirty minutes, something like that. but what? any action could be perceived by others as religious or miscontrued, so it will need to be big and bold, what about something like the vogans in hitchhikers guide? where everything that could be made to be a speaker was and the entire earth is bathed in a message from 'above' in all languages. I would like to see some grand gesture, but also when you see something like a terminally ill child smile a pure smile that too is a grand gesture - the removal of pain from the innocent, or all termially ill people being cured at once - surely that would open eyes? so many possiblities but could we be spolit for choice and in the end pick nothing?

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (15th May 2012), Holly Lindin (15th May 2012), mosquito (15th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

[QUOTE=DreamsInDigital;488630]
    Quote The problem with UFO's hanging anymore over cities, obviously it's not enough...to many people don't look up, doing over every city, to many people would be concerned about it being an invasion. Unless it's broadcast that it's not, but then how many people are really going to believe that?
    That's why it's important for them to introduce the human looking ETs first and they need to come bearing gifts. Major gifts. Just don't include any text books…uh, hem, I mean cook books entitled "To Serve Man"

"Where your focus goes, energy flows." ~Alex Collier

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (15th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012)

38. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello DreamsInDigital, good thread by the way. The thing is then no media talks about them. They will even disinfo them. The mass media will talk about sports, politics and other bla, bla stuff, nothing really ground breaking, they are still vary controlled it seems.

So DreamsInDigital you were asking how to awake the world. Well I think then massive world disclosure with mass media coverage but forced by outside the normal media. Sorry this is vague. Let me give some examples.

1. Monday morning all media in big major cities around the world at the same time have their broadcast cut and then we have a 1/2 hrs to1 hrs presentation of who controls and manipulate around the world. Some video of the real folk’s events and visual proof and some history.

So this event might get the media running like heal as how they lost their broadcast and more. But you must not stop there. In the afternoon woops you make appear stuff that cannot be moved with normal technologies. One example: make show up a NWO sub in the middle of a hard to access like time square and make show up a nuke tunnel digger in front of some mass media outfit and free energy devices move out of there hiding all at the same time or the best would be all the structure of area 51 would show up as a skyscraper so it would not be hidden but out like a building but with no external wall's, That would freak them to a funny point and there they could never walk away from a day like that.

2. Day 2 here we go with some mass event like round up of the top 3000 elites at the real top and arrest them.
    3. Day 3 We receive info true mass media that still will lose control of their broadcast and we learn true video and presentation what they were, how they were doing there stuff and all.
    4. Day 4 there is a live broadcast true all communication, email, facebook, tv, radio and more and the message would be then the management of all on this planet is being retaken by the population and not the elitist and must be done for the good of the population, all in power must step down and step out in the light if not they will be hunted and sent with the 3000 others and you give them 24hrs to surrender or they will be hunted and arrested.

5. Day 5 mass hunting in open view to the world, picture out in the open, videos and all the 9 yards.

So then I would start to call it a good week!

Well that would be a start. I have more like this, it just flows!

Peace to all and let's take our home back!

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewFounderHome For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (15th May 2012), East Sun (15th May 2012), intruth (16th May 2012), mosquito (15th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), RMorgan (15th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast