+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Operation "Wake Up Earth". What will work to wake up the General Population?

1. Link to Post #81
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Operation "Wake Up Earth". What will work to wake up the General Population?

Hey Dreams!! Great thread topic! I love reading the input everyone is contributing! I'll have to sit on this and ponder my ideas.

Honestly though, if people started to listen to what their children say and actually absorbed their words... Holy doodle!! I know I have "sparked" some light by discussing my children's words, on the other hand, some look right through me and think I'm nutter than squirrel turd. But, I like it when people think I'm "different".

Have a great day y'all!

~gypsy
    Last edited by gypsybutterflykiss; 15th May 2012 at 21:48.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gypsybutterflykiss For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (16th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

Default Re: Operation "Wake Up Earth". What will work to wake up the General Population?

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Quote Eating chickens from mass production facilities already freak me out due to the resonant energies stored within the meat. I can't imagine eating a reptoid with all that dark energy stored inside. I'd go vegan before sitting down to "enjoy" that meal. Yuck!
    I know what you mean, StarDust. The thought of them is ewwww! But I think the point is to scare the crap out of the reptilians because they've been doing it to us for millenias. They'd scamper off the planet so fast if we suddenly developed a taste for THEM! We Earth humans seem to eat all kinds of weird things anyway....
    Engineered food shortages would end in a heartbeat! (I know - still ewwwww!)
    Perhaps a better solution that doesn't lower our vibrations from our VEGAN diets:

Their hides would likely make interesting boots, belts, furniture, vehicle upholstry and other coverings.
    I'd wear a reptilian belt with pride! …watch bands for my collection too; but don't know if time will matter, thus no watches…kinda bummed about that one actually. I love Swiss Made automatics
    Last edited by StarDust; 15th May 2012 at 23:10.

"Where your focus goes, energy flows." ~Alex Collier

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (16th May 2012), EnergyGardener (16th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Disclosure wont happen overnight but happen over period of time gradually. first ting i could do i pushing for massive evolution around the world by using the media exposing the government and disclose the pyramid structure of secret government. i could see the title on Mainstream like "Conspiracy was right all along". for now i could keep where it is but pushing more bad events and thing just got so bad that everyone on planet earth realize what's going on, at the same time i could have more of Ron Paul in around the world up against current system and secret society. i could have celebrity or people work in Hollywood to spill the beans like Lady Gaga manager/producer appear on the media have them tell all story how these dark group control Hollywood/music industry.

even if the good guys have won i would stage the events and pulling the string to awake people and make them think for them self, take responsibility and come up the solutions how they want the world to be run. i can't put everything on the table feeding them or tell the people don't be too worried everything have been done so just sit down and relax.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (16th May 2012), EnergyGardener (16th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #84
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi D.I.D., The first thing I would do is empower people as much as possible. Starting with freeing peoples minds from the matrix. That would include getting rid of the reptillian mind control net that has prevented us from naturally evolving. Cleaning up all the drinking water- no more flouride, lithium or other mind numbing chemicals. Eliminate all chemtrails and anything toxic to the environment. There are a lot of people on this planet that are being poisoned which is affecting their ability to think clearly. I think people will naturally start to wake up if they are just given a chance.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

apokalypse (16th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (16th May 2012), EnergyGardener (16th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by 777 (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Quote Posted by Araxes (here)
    What if we started a campaign to 're-elect' the Rothschilds?

Zionism 2012. That's what they want right?

Let's tell the world then, so we can have our rightful say in the most due process of democracy they implemented to make us think we had a say!
    That's a VERY interesting concept. Openly and blatantly espouse alliance with the Dark Cabal and all things evil. Beat the drums for more evil and deeper enslavement. Revel and celebrate 9/11.

Not like neo-Nazis (who are easily scoffed-at) but use a faux acquiescence to Evil which would of course, underscore Evil. Try to recruit others, which forces them to make a conscious choice.

It might just work.

Dennis
    It might Dennis, but that's a bold dangerous move.......a sort of spiritual espionage if you will. ...
    In a way, it might just parallel the work of the comic/social satire geniuses Bill Hicks and George Carlin. If I could pull it off, I think I'd roll camera with the idea. (I'm not that verbally glib. And then there's that ti
    ming
    thing in comedy that is a honed skill.)

So maybe a variation of the OP's idea, using a comedic/satirical approach. Comedy is an incredible social lubricant, surreptitious truth serum, and potentially lethal to long-held beliefs. It can be anything from subtle to explosive. Humor creates tiny cracks, seeps into the cracks, expands, and crumbles inflexible positions better than any serious speech or novel.

I hope this has some gears spinning in someone's head.

Dennis

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

How synchronous that " Trading Places " should get another re-run over the weekend.- Eddie Murphy shines in his usual style.

Just about all the Revolutions of before have been triggered by - PRICES - even the most recent Arab Spring ones.

Quote Julius Caesar " Give them Bread and Circuses " implying that is all it takes to keep the masses happy.

Who other than the infamous Blythe Masters now head of J P Morgans Global Commodities is buying up everything from pork bellies to orange juice all over the world.

It's only a matter of time before Inflation makes Prices forefront in every bodies minds.

Then they'll want to know WHY.
    Sapere aude

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Great thread, DID.

Great ideas from a number of posters.

I'm glad to see that someone mentioned my "Submarine Lawn Darts" thread -- that thread had the same idea of WTF it would take to wake up the masses of sheople out there.

Many people have said that we are stuck in a world-wide logjam. We are.

There's the story of the Gordian Knot and the Alexandrian Sword slicing through the Gordian Knot, freeing up those who were entangled in it.

Our entire world is stuck in a damn Gordian Knot, and until the mass arrest thing came along, I had long felt that it would take bold, highly-public action of the ETs to slice through our Gordian Knot with their versions of Alexandrian Swords -- their own UFO ships ... or submarine lawn darts, or placing the Eiffel Tower over the White House, etc.

Something has to break and break damn soon. This same old sh!t just cannot continue.

~Mozart

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Mozart,

AFAIK, those Lawn Darts (hey, they now have 3 subs they can use) and the Eiffel Tower "stunt" (did find out that this is actually possible, the clearances under the Eiffel Tower will work!) are still on the table just still are considered low priority/as time/resources permit, the ET/EDs have a time frame of their own if the Terrans don't step up to the plate soon enough. I was just discussing this earlier with a insider friend, their timeline. But, only after he listened to the latest Preston Nichols interview, something everyone needs to listen to. From 5-10-12 / Kerry Cassidy. This interview (whether you guys like Kerry's style or not, and she is actually very respectful in this one) is a MUST LISTEN for everyone.

This thread actually compliments your thread quite nicely.

I think also maybe if the ET/EDs took over the airways for a day, and made messages to speak to the General Populous along with some "displays" or "show boating" and then the various governments come forward and properly introduce the ET/EDs and from there full disclosure of absolutely everything. I mean, that's not going to get everyone, the massive knowledge download would though. And, even then...that still has the potential of being a real pandora's box.

What a serious conundrum this really is.

We need a real shift in consciousness to occur, so maybe with that "this is the information that has been suppressed from you for thousands of years.." it should include some sort of operation manual or heck. I don't know. I like the Iargan's and their ability to keep the "bad seed" souls from reincarnating on their planet.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 16th May 2012 at 05:27.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

EnergyGardener (16th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (16th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), schneider (16th May 2012)

16. Link to Post #89
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Some of you here are saying it is not up to us to tell others. Well, how do you
    purpose to get others to wake up if you don't tell them? There are people in
    america right now that don't even know who the current president is. That
    should give you a good idea of how asleep people are.

I think the lawn dart thing is the greatest way to wake people up. Then, people
    in the know can tell those that don't know, what has just happened.

Certain people should be told in advance, when and where the lawn darts will
    be placed. That way, they can take video and photo's of it before the cops
    rope off all the streets so that no one can see them.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (16th May 2012), EnergyGardener (16th May 2012), schneider (16th May 2012)

18. Link to Post #90
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

KEY WORDS, "What on Earth"...
    How will most of the population respond to an announcement by the Gov. (Yea, that's gonna happen)? How will they respond/did they respond to some of the most respected Military leaders from the US/Canada/France and S. American countries to name a few?? With all of the talk of "Blue Beam" and MSM planting seeds here and there about our Military Advanced Craft/Blimps etc that they leak bitz and piecez of here and there... what will the population do if they see the skies full of unknown craft??? Indeed, anyone that shares inside info (Hear Say) about what they have seen, craft, beings etc are ridiculed who will be believed if they give a speech on this disclosure info?? The masses "Row row row their boat, gently down the stream..." living in their materialistic "REAL WORLD"... back to the key words "WHAT ON EARTH" and "WAKE UP" the public? This is an amazing topic with so many scenarios that have already been debunked to the point that waking up the world would be just as confusing as the movie the MATRIX and having tubes and Computer stems yanked from the base of your skull... you flush out to the REAL real world and open and use your eyes for the first time... use your own legs and arms for the first time... it sounds like a rebirth more than waking up to me. How indeed is it possible... though we all try, one person at a time. Something to think about...

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)

This thread actually compliments your thread quite nicely.

I think also maybe if the ET/EDs took over the airways for a day, and made messages to speak to the General Populous along with some "displays" or "show boating" and then the various governments come forward and properly introduce the ET/EDs and from there full disclosure of absolutely everything.

DID is referring to this thread...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ine-Lawn-Darts

... that I had started some time ago when I was inspired by Kettler's information about an Iranian sub being taken; now there's three subs that are available for submarine lawn darts.

Just what the EFF will it take? That's the key question.

See or not to see. That's the question.

What do YOU, the reader, want to see? Do you want to see a world that still eff'd up like it is now with the goddamn NWO bastards hanging on to power, or would you like to see something else, something awesome and magical? Something that changes our world for the better in a hurry?

Use your imagination, please. And utilize cosmic timing as well, now that we have a key Venus transit event coming up that's not happened in 25,920 years, but that's a subject for another thread that I've been wanting to create for several days.

~Mozart

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (16th May 2012), EnergyGardener (16th May 2012), schneider (16th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

As you know, I support the production of a very concise professional "Wake Up" video that tells the complete story. We could provide links to much deeper sources of information.

DID, I will send you a few outlines of several variations in a day or two...

I know we can marshal the right talents and resources to get that done quickly. Perhaps a few talented beings from right here at PA will volunteer to join and help professionalize the production.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (16th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), niki (16th May 2012), schneider (16th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,367 times in 191 posts

Humanalien wrote: Operation "Wake Up Earth". What will work to wake up the General Population?

"Some of you here are saying it is not up to us to tell others. Well, how do you
    should give you a good idea of how asleep people are."

We can look at history and know that telling people what they are not ready to hear or don't want to hear has never worked to bring about positive change.
    Could it be that what each of us are, is an individual antenna broadcasting our unique frequency. As we step into our own sovereign understanding of the power that lies within our thought we become powerful creators. As we stop judging and start projecting the world we wish to see, our world changes. We feel within, the peace that we want to feel. We picture in our minds eye, the world we wish to see. We drop the tension and energy blocks we have placed around us, to protect us from getting hurt. I feel when we can do this we can become a creator in the world we wish to see rather than a victim of a world we feel we are powerless to change.

Changing our frequency of vibration affects those around us. Could it be that as more and more of humanity in their mind and heart feel the world they desire we really do remember who we are. As our individual awakening occurs this opens the frequency for all humanity to tune in to this vibration. I picture the world like a radio station where negative controllers have created a negative static that has dis-empowered and oppressed the human. Due to this force we have forgotten the creators we are. However the decision to focus on love and to believe in the power of our thought we raise the frequency and the static will no longer have control, (it is of a different frequency). Then humanity will have access to their individual radio tuners. As each human becomes aware of the different stations and what is being broadcast then each can choose what station to tune into.

Peace,
    Journeyon
    Last edited by Journeyon; 16th May 2012 at 14:22. Reason: didn't copy the info from Humanalien right

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (16th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), schneider (16th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyon (here)
    Humanalien wrote: Operation "Wake Up Earth". What will work to wake up the General Population?

"Some of you here are saying it is not up to us to tell others. Well, how do you
    should give you a good idea of how asleep people are."

We can look at history and know that telling people what they are not ready to hear or don't want to hear has never worked to bring about positive change.
    Could it be that what each of us are, is an individual antenna broadcasting our unique frequency. As we step into our own sovereign understanding of the power that lies within our thought we become powerful creators. As we stop judging and start projecting the world we wish to see, our world changes. We feel within, the peace that we want to feel. We picture in our minds eye, the world we wish to see. We drop the tension and energy blocks we have placed around us, to protect us from getting hurt. I feel when we can do this we can become a creator in the world we wish to see rather than a victim of a world we feel we are powerless to change.

Changing our frequency of vibration affects those around us. Could it be that as more and more of humanity in their mind and heart feel the world they desire we really do remember who we are. As our individual awakening occurs this opens the frequency for all humanity to tune in to this vibration. I picture the world like a radio station where negative controllers have created a negative static that has dis-empowered and oppressed the human. Due to this force we have forgotten the creators we are. However the decision to focus on love and to believe in the power of our thought we raise the frequency and the static will no longer have control, (it is of a different frequency). Then humanity will have access to their individual radio tuners. As each human becomes aware of the different stations and what is being broadcast then each can choose what station to tune into.

Peace,
    Journeyon
    Journeyon,

You are completely correct; transmission is the strongest on the subconscious level, provided that translates into conscious awareness—soon enough for our immediate requirements.

Therefore, in addition to this subconscious communication—that we agree is the most powerful communication we all possess—let's not discount the value of simultaneous communication on the conscious level, utilizing the five senses.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (16th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012), schneider (23rd May 2012)

27. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

In answer to the OP's original question; "Operation "Wake Up Earth". What will work to wake up the General Population?", I offer the following items - note, Everyone has Free Will to Accept, or Ignore.:

http://www.lightchannels.com/revolutionbylight.php

http://www.lightchannels.com/index.php - Note - there will be an immediate 'pop-up' screen with 2 offerings... a 'video & audio', and 'audio only'... I'll suggest the 'audio only', as this is the Complete presentation, whereas the 'video & audio' are only part of the presentation.

As offered by the presenter, Guruji Krishnananda, at some point, Very Soon, Each Individual on Earth WILL BE CONTACTED...

I offer this link to the thread with additional info.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...World-Movement

In Unity, Peace, and LOVE

28. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Energygardner wrote: You are completely correct; transmission is the strongest on the subconscious level, provided that translates into conscious awareness—soon enough for our immediate requirements.

Therefore, in addition to this subconscious communication—that we agree is the most powerful communication we all possess—let's not discount the value of simultaneous communication on the conscious level, utilizing the five senses.

Hello EG, Yes I agree with your words about the power of conscious level communication. I also believe when your become peace within, you naturally communicate with others in a way that will offer healing and awakening. One also feels the vibration of others and knows the way in which to communicate to allow for the greatest understanding, without imposing ones belief structure upon another.

Peace,
    Journeyon

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (16th May 2012), schneider (23rd May 2012)

30. Link to Post #97
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Haven't read all the posts yet, but of everything we talk about this
    is the most important subject imo. Because it's still 1% against us, the 99%.
    Together we are strong! Every human being waking up and being part of
    the huge awakening happening in the world right now is very important.
    Instead of simply keeping the system alive as sleepy slaves.

I asked the mods before if this can be a sticky one, but the answer was
    there are already enough sticky threads. Keeping this thread alive and
    keep posting good ideas 24/7 is important imo.

I have tried a lot of things to wake up people close to me, like we all do.
    Sometimes it looks useless so I let them sleep, but it keeps me busy
    to find ways to get them interested. So it is a sticky one for me anyway
    and I think it is for a lot of people.
    Remember Who You Are!

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (16th May 2012), Mozart (17th May 2012), schneider (16th May 2012)

32. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Ok, rules for this thread are simple.

Share what YOU think will work to wake up the General Population…
    DreamsInDigital, good thread! It’s a good idea to talk about this subject because most of us who have already taken the time to do the research and have found out what’s going on in the world (the elite, illuminati, 911, etc.), have also experienced the difficulty other people have to wake up.

Now then, what will it take for them to wake up?

I agree with what “the_vast_mystery” has said in Post #2: “evidence, tangible, credible evidence being aired on TV and/or internet.”

However, in order to get solid proof, is there any previous step that needs to be taken?

Yes: to free the MSM (Mainstream media) from the control of the elite. But the only realistic way that can be done (I think) is to arrest the elite first (as Drake & Co. want to do).

Therefore, this reasoning takes us back to the beginning, to the very first step of the process: without arresting the elite first, the rest of the steps cannot happen.

And what’s one of the things that we (regular people) can do to support and to help speed up the process of arresting the elite? Well, one possibility (not the only one) is what I explained in the following two threads, which consists of the following idea:

A lot of regular people could send a polite e-mail to many high level people (military, policemen, Federal Marshal, people at Town Halls, etc., because some of them must be honest) to inform them of what’s going on and to ask them (the military personnel) to please honour their oath to defend the Constitution from enemies, foreign and domestic.

That idea is explained with more detail in the first few posts of these two threads:

Let’s help Drake & Co! “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country” JFK
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-country---JFK

Do you think we (regular people) have the right to contact our high level representatives to inform them of what’s going on in the world? Is that a legitimate, appropriate, necessary, moral, ethical, etc., thing to do?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...epresentatives

----------------------

However, one of the new surprises I’ve discovered recently is that some people don’t think that’s a good idea. I personally think it’s a good idea, but those who think otherwise, I’d like to ask them why they think so…???

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (16th May 2012), Mozart (17th May 2012), niki (16th May 2012), schneider (23rd May 2012)

34. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

I just listened to this interview by Neil Kramer. It spends a good amount of time talking about trying to wake people up.

http://www.veritasradio.com/guests/2...14-nkramer.php

Peace,
    Journeyon
    Last edited by Journeyon; 23rd May 2012 at 21:13. Reason: typo

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (23rd May 2012), schneider (23rd May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5