+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Achieving facial symmetry

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Kabaraz's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Achieving facial symmetry

Most people don't know they can literally "fix their face" and acquire golden-ratio symmetry (which improves many aspects of health), because most people don't know the lack of symmetry is caused by nutritional deficiencies and poison. Asymmetry and deformed facial structures are not genetic. I am trying to create awareness for a little-known therapy that has totally changed my life and a everyone's who I've helped by sharing this information.

I wrote an article about it on my site, all of my information is free and I don't even have advertisements.

http://breakthematrix.org/therapy/endonasal

My goal is to share information freely that breaks you from the chains of reliance on other people for products and services.
    (p.s.) there might be a better thread for this, but site would only allow me to post in general forum

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Kabaraz For This Post:

Alie (15th May 2012), Amysenthia (19th August 2012), Carmody (19th May 2012), Cjay (25th May 2012), conk (9th August 2012), Delight (15th May 2012), Dorjezigzag (24th August 2013), Eram (19th May 2012), eva08 (22nd May 2012), golden lady (20th May 2012), meeradas (19th May 2012), MessiahMews (19th May 2012), Mozart (20th May 2012), ozlemer (15th May 2012), Realeyes (15th May 2012), Referee (22nd September 2012), schneider (15th May 2012), seko (15th May 2012), sigma6 (20th May 2012), skamandar (19th August 2012), Spirithorse (15th May 2012), Turcurulin (24th May 2012), Unicorn (15th May 2012), wynderer (19th August 2012), xeon (21st May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,961 times in 900 posts

Default Re: Achieving facial symmetry

thats interesting stuff Kabaraz,
    I have used cranial osteopathy years ago to fix a lot of stuff, this sounds similar.
    did your teeth re-align too?
    what does the device look like? please pm me if you dont want to post it here.

cheers

meat

4. The Following User Says Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Eram (19th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Yes, it expanded my palate significantly over the past 9 months If you look at pictures of people who were never on the Western diet (I have Weston Price's book with all the pictures free on that article) you can see how wide their smiles and expansive their teeth. Mine look more like that now. I can explain a lot more of the background, how to construct the device (simple), and how to do everything if you send me an email. Contact info is on the site.

It saddens me that more people don't know about this, we wouldn't have to do all the wisdom teeth removals, would wipe out 90% of what orthodontists do - people could live a much healthier happier more beautiful, pleasurable and rewarding life. Oh well, that's the nature of this game I think...challenge. Such a house of cards.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kabaraz For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th May 2012), chocolate (23rd January 2014), Eram (19th May 2012), meeradas (19th May 2012), MessiahMews (19th May 2012), Referee (22nd September 2012), RMorgan (15th May 2012), seko (15th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Interesting, I see you didn't go into any explicit detail if the method in your article.

Maybe you could outline the specifics in this thread?

I think the process might be worth discussing.
    Last edited by noprophet; 15th May 2012 at 18:30.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

chocolate (23rd January 2014), Eram (19th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Actually, this would be a good opportunity to discuss the theory/idea behind the therapy (why and how it works). There's some medical literature that I don't have access to, but much of it is on cranial-sacral which is sort of a similar therapy (although imo iit's a little bit useless to be totally blunt).

At some point I'd like to create a forum for my site, so people can discuss this as you're requesting. People could post their testimonials and discuss the different therapies, dietary practices, and contribute information that has helped them the most...but it will cost me a lot more money so I'm trying to ensure my site actually gets some views first.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kabaraz For This Post:

Eram (19th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

So this is my understanding of how it works, I won't go into explicit detail on what to do on this thread however, you'll have to contact me through my site if you're curious:

As the theory goes, trauma (nutritional, emotional, physical) creates adhesions in the connective tissue (dura mater specifically), and the skullplates become gradually misaligned/distorted. With every squeeze of the sphygmomanometer, the balloon inflates into the sphenoid bone and causes subsequent movement in the articulating skullplates. The movement of the sphenoid and skull-plates is thought to be immediate, however the connective tissue adhesions begin to loosen overtime and this creates further change after the treatment. This is why people sometimes notice changes during resting periods (non-treatment days).

You are essentially moving the sphenoid out of its distorted, misaligned position which very slightly "rattles" the skullplates (also distorted/misaligned) and this gradually loosens "the wrinkles" in the connective tissue. This process is extremely gradual.
    The "unwrinkling" of the connective tissue brings the skull/face back to its optimum shape. It's normal position. This picture will help you visualize the anatomy.
    http://vetsci.co.uk/wp-content/uploa.../meninges1.jpg

This loosening can be thought of as an "unwinding" of the trauma that has pushed the skull/facial bones into their abnormal positions (asymmetry in the face/skull, sunken eyes, narrow face etc). So in essence what you are doing is returning your skull to its ideal function, you're loosening it and allowing it to return to its optimal, normal, "base-line" state. Ultimately the golden ratio is the goal if you want to look your best and function your best, but for that much change you will probably be looking at a minimum 6 months of therapy, probably 1 or 2 years (considering how incredible it is what you're doing, this isn't a long time). Some people believe you have to do more than just this (NCR or whatever) to perfectly achieve that goal.

I wonder if there are any medical practitioners or people who have a lot of knowledge about anatomy/physiology on this forum? I would love to have some help obtaining more details and making revisions to my theory. The doctors aren't much help. I think if the lid was totally blown on this it'd be forced into the big pharma medical journals and the house of cards would have even shakier foundation to stand on.
    Last edited by Kabaraz; 18th May 2012 at 21:49. Reason: grammar

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kabaraz For This Post:

eileenrose (22nd May 2012), Eram (19th May 2012), meeradas (19th May 2012), MessiahMews (19th May 2012), noprophet (19th May 2012), schneider (22nd May 2012), seko (20th May 2012), songsfortheotherkind (19th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I am working on that now.

I had NCR done (one session of 4 treatments) by Dr. Hillary Lampers, ND.

I'm current saving up for my 2nd session.

I've had several accidents such as being kicked in the face at age 4 by a horse, god awful dental work perpetrated upon me by ignorant parents who is at fault for RUINING my teeth, lack of nutrition as a child, falls, accidents, etc... As a result, my face and palate were already collapsing. We see this everyday in middle aged people too.

Now, I'm not a beauty by any means and these pictures are not glamour shots, but there are CLEARLY differences. The doc's photographer and assistant told me to look serious in them, so I'm not pissed off and mad as the pics look.

The results from first session were... a straighter nose (nose job anyone?), cheeks more pronounced (face lift?), eyes are finally lined up, although the right eyebrow is still a little drooped, the shoulders are better and no more rounded shoulders, the neck is straighter (I still have a neck even at my age), and the pain in the spine much lessened. I had some slight scoliosis, which I probably still have some of it, but things are much better. I still have a tad of left sided occiput pains, but they come and go instead of being constant. After another session, they should be totally resolved.

I intend on 4 sessions at least, and perhaps a yearly maintenance.

My teeth are basically screwed unless the stem cell tech for regrowing/regenerating teeth comes to light, AFTER the fall of the ADA, FDA, AMA, and all other alphabet soup agencies that are in cohoots in keeping these technologies from us.

Quote Posted by Kabaraz (here)
    Most people don't know they can literally "fix their face" and acquire golden-ratio symmetry (which improves many aspects of health), because most people don't know the lack of symmetry is caused by nutritional deficiencies and poison. Asymmetry and deformed facial structures are not genetic. I am trying to create awareness for a little-known therapy that has totally changed my life and a everyone's who I've helped by sharing this information.

I wrote an article about it on my site, all of my information is free and I don't even have advertisements.

http://breakthematrix.org/therapy/endonasal

My goal is to share information freely that breaks you from the chains of reliance on other people for products and services.
    (p.s.) there might be a better thread for this, but site would only allow me to post in general forum
    Last edited by MessiahMews; 3rd June 2014 at 08:34.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MessiahMews For This Post:

Eram (19th May 2012), Kabaraz (19th May 2012), seko (20th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

So this is my understanding of how it works, I won't go into explicit detail on what to do on this thread however, you'll have to contact me through my site if you're curious:
    I am really curious about this, as I had repeated head trauma as a child, my nose has been broken at least 17 times and my jaw had to be rebuilt at an early age. I'll send you an email to discuss more *and* it would be good to talk about it here too- I'm having good results from osteo work, I've had relief from cranio-sacral work *and* I know that my sphenoid causes me all kinds of grief, it often juts out so far under my left ear that I can clearly feel it. I know about the relationship between the sphenoid and anxiety, that would be good to explore more here.

Good topic. Thanks for sharing.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Eram (19th May 2012), meeradas (19th May 2012), seko (20th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

messiahmews, thanks for your testimonial, I'm glad to hear you're doing something about it! it's too bad the doctors charge so much money but I totally understand people wanting to go in to see them I did that 28 times (7 sessions) after-all. And if you ask them about self-treatment, they'll tell you it could be dangerous and cite the one or two cases where people self-treated in some (idiotic) way.

if you guys were to see what I looked like prior to treatment face-on, and what I look like now after treating myself for 9 months, you'd be blown to smithereens. I'm almost unrecognizable. unfortunately I'm unwilling to post my face on the internet at this point. I'll probably make a youtube video in a few weeks or months.

http://jawpain-tmjtreatment.com

Check out "patient zero's" testimonial down at the bottom of the page. Pretty amazing huh? He used a face-pulling device which is a similar practice to NCR (except more intense, more work, and with more risk than you'd have with a simple inflation), developed by one of Dr. Howell's defectors.

I know people who are going that route in addition to the endonasal balloons. It's all good.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kabaraz For This Post:

Eram (19th May 2012), meeradas (19th May 2012), MessiahMews (19th May 2012), seko (20th May 2012), songsfortheotherkind (20th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

MessiahMews, I almost forgot to tell you!

http://www.futurepundit.com/archives/003556.html
    Apparently you can regrow your teeth with ultrasound. Seriously look into this.

I firmly believe we have the technology and innovation today to solve any problem with our bodies if you look hard enough for the solution.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kabaraz For This Post:

chocolate (23rd January 2014), Eram (19th May 2012), genevieve (20th April 2013), MessiahMews (19th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Yes, thanks! I have that TMJ page saved and linked to from my sites. I think that's Plato's site. Kevin Courtois posts about doing that in his orgoneproducts.org blog. He too, seems to stay updated with the latest tech and cutting edge stuff. Dr. Hillary Lampers said she was trained in the helmut face pulling device, but did cautioned that one has to be very careful in doing it.

The missing teeth is problematic for me, so that's why I can't do this unless a miracle happens and I get ALL my teeth back. I have a friend that has dental implants who is considering NCR, and Hillary said that she can do NCR on people who have implants. I really don't want to do those, because my father developed cancer after a couple of years that his implants were put in. I'm hoping in July to go for my second session. June would be better, but I have to save the money for gas and lodging, so it's more than what most people would pay, because Hillary is the next state over on either side of us.

messiahmews, thanks for your testimonial, I'm glad to hear you're doing something about it! it's too bad the doctors charge so much money but I totally understand people wanting to go in to see them I did that 28 times (7 sessions) after-all. And if you ask them about self-treatment, they'll tell you it could be dangerous and cite the one or two cases where people self-treated in some (idiotic) way.

if you guys were to see what I looked like prior to treatment face-on, and what I look like now after treating myself for 9 months, you'd be blown to smithereens. I'm almost unrecognizable. unfortunately I'm unwilling to post my face on the internet at this point. I'll probably make a youtube video in a few weeks or months.

http://jawpain-tmjtreatment.com

Check out "patient zero's" testimonial down at the bottom of the page. Pretty amazing huh? He used a face-pulling device which is a similar practice to NCR (except more intense, more work, and with more risk than you'd have with a simple inflation), developed by one of Dr. Howell's defectors.

I know people who are going that route in addition to the endonasal balloons. It's all good.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MessiahMews For This Post:

Eram (19th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I know about that too, and plan to buy a unit from eBay since I have the specs. I was told that if a whole tooth is missing (meaning the root is gone from pulling) that it won't regrow unless I still have the root. On my missing teeth, I no longer have the roots. On my damaged teeth, the roots are still intact, so I definitely plan to repair those too.

I'm taking the Youngevity colloidal minerals, Angstrom Minerals Bone Support (nano minerals), monosodium phosphate from Tooth Soap (also Gerald Judd protocol), Sodium Ascobate (Vit. C), Osteo FX Plus (Youngevity) Orgono G5 Silica, and the G5 gel.

My idiot parental units had my teeth ruined at a young age, as the mercury fillings and root canals damaged my mouth and teeth. They totally drill nearly the whole teeth for mercury. Plus the kick in the face at age 4 damaged tooth buds, so some just didn't grow.

One of my sisters, who NEVER had dental work as a child, has the most perfect and beautiful teeth in the family. She also has a wide palate with a 10 tooth smile. However, her lower jaw is slightly underdeveloped and they said she had an overbite when actually it is a jammed in jaw.

But yes! We're definitely going to get the Ultrasound! They have them on both Amazon and eBay.

MessiahMews, I almost forgot to tell you!

http://www.futurepundit.com/archives/003556.html
    Apparently you can regrow your teeth with ultrasound. Seriously look into this.

I firmly believe we have the technology and innovation today to solve any problem with our bodies if you look hard enough for the solution.
    Last edited by MessiahMews; 20th April 2013 at 07:43. Reason: Grammar

24. The Following User Says Thank You to MessiahMews For This Post:

Eram (20th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

Does anyone know of any Australian ortho's into these techniques? I'd really like to get my youngest kids into this while they're still small and help my older ones fix the damage dentists have done.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Eram (20th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Does anyone know of any Australian ortho's into these techniques? I'd really like to get my youngest kids into this while they're still small and help my older ones fix the damage dentists have done.
    I don't think there are any. A lot of people travel from Australia to the U.S., or Hawaii to get treated or get their kids treated.

@Messiah Mews
    That's awesome you're doing the ultrasound. Could you link your website? I'd love to know how it works for you. If it's successful I can put your testimonial on my site and write an article about it sometime.

Quote I have a friend that has dental implants who is considering NCR, and Hillary said that she can do NCR on people who have implants. I really don't want to do those, because my father developed cancer after a couple of years that his implants were put in. I'm hoping in July to go for my second session. June would be better, but I have to save the money for gas and lodging, so it's more than what most people would pay, because Hillary is the next state over on either side of us.
    I didn't want to say this but Dr. Hillary was actually the very first doctor I saw a few years ago for NCR (saw Dr. Howell's daughter later). She's one of my favorite people, great energy... I always felt so good coming into her clinic. But, she was the one who convinced me that self-treating was dangerous. So while I am eternally grateful to her, and I think she's a wonderful Doctor - if I had believed her for all these years I wouldn't be anywhere as healthy, functional, attractive and in the great relationship I'm in today. And I don't think she's being dishonest - she really believes it's dangerous because she once had a patient and their friend who harmed themselves. I'm sure she's told you this story too.

I wrote that article on NCR/FCR/BNS in part because I want to empower people to do this themselves. Once you start doing it yourself, you realize you can do it as many times as you want in your own home, in 1 minute, and to achieve the same results with doctors isn't even faster or better as far as I'm concerned, it's just more comforting and perhaps safer if you're clueless and unsure what to do. Proprioceptive testing and bodywork are NOT necessary I can say with absolute conviction, but they ARE a very convenient innovation for doctors to charge $150-300 per hour and for Dr. Howell to slap a moneymaking trademark on the therapy.

I would have had to spend literally $30,000+ to get the results I've gotten today. I am still in debt and have no money in large part because of the borrowed $5000+ I spent on NCR treatments and gasoline while I was also a student, which is another reason I created this website.

So, consider what I'm saying and why I'm here. I want people to do what they're comfortable with but I also want people to think deeper about this.

If you live near a doctor, have kids you want treated, and if you have a lot of money, by all means GO for it - it's a great decision. But if you'd travel all the way from Timbuctoo, scrounge together your savings and pay thousands for hotels and 4 treatments, that's when you should very seriously consider the alternatives.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kabaraz For This Post:

chocolate (23rd January 2014), Eram (20th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I'll PM you my website once I get an ultrasound device. I haven't put links because of the Avalon rules of linking websites.

I can tell you what supplements I'm using though, without linking. And you all can look them up.

G-5 Organic Silica
    Angstrom Nano Minerals Bone Support
    Youngevity's Majestc Earth Colloidal Minerals
    The Cod Liver Oil capsules (the one listed in the TMJ Article) The company is no longer making those either. I still have some left.
    Monosodium Phosphate ala Gerald Judd
    Vitamin C in the form of Sodium Ascorbate
    Osteo FX Plus by Youngevity when hubby orders it.
    Vitamin D3 from Biotics Research (I buy locally from chiropractor)

Quote Does anyone know of any Australian ortho's into these techniques? I'd really like to get my youngest kids into this while they're still small and help my older ones fix the damage dentists have done.
    @Messiah Mews
    That's awesome you're doing the ultrasound. Could you link your website? I'd love to know how it works for you. If it's successful I can put your testimonial on my site and write an article about it sometime.

Quote I have a friend that has dental implants who is considering NCR, and Hillary said that she can do NCR on people who have implants. I really don't want to do those, because my father developed cancer after a couple of years that his implants were put in. I'm hoping in July to go for my second session. June would be better, but I have to save the money for gas and lodging, so it's more than what most people would pay, because Hillary is the next state over on either side of us.
    I would love to do myself, but I really don't trust myself, nor know what I'm doing. And also my hubby would hit the roof if I tried it on myself. lol

My grown daughter could use it too. Thankfully, she has all her teeth, but she does have a sunken in mouth (thank you ****ty genetics!), and I'd love for her palate to come forward. Unfortunately, she's 31 and probably won't do it. However, I'm sending my pics to her, so she can see for herself.
    Last edited by MessiahMews; 20th April 2013 at 07:44. Reason: misspelling

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Presumably this applies in 'standard' cases, and not in cases such as birth/formative defects? Does it work the other way around? 'Cos my face is almost completely symmetrical and I'm prone to eating crap lol

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

@MessiahMews
    Interesting supplement regimen, will look at those. You can't link websites here?? :| Well I totally understand if that's what you feel more comfortable doing, she is a really great doctor and you're in good hands.

@Seikou
    it does apply to birth/formative defects if they relate to the bones. people with Down Syndrome make extremely significant recoveries and improvements beyond what most in the medical community consider ever possible. here's one testimonial:

"Dear Dr. Howell,

As all parents of Down’s Syndrome (DS) children know, at birth our babies do not look dramatically different from "well" newborns. But as the months and years go by, they develop very slowly and begin to resemble each other more than their parents. Speech, gross and fine motor skills tend to be especially slow to develop.

My DS daughter April, now eight years old, was clearly headed down that road, despite my doing many therapies, programs and natural healing modalities with her. High functioning relative to other DS children, she still had the facial characteristics, droopy posture and slurred speech typical of our kids.

For the past year and a half, however, things have shifted on every level in April as she is blessed to receive NCR® treatments from Dr. Dean Howell every three months. April's posture has straightened to near perfect and as a result she excels in her gymnastics practice and skis downhill solo with control from the top of the mountain!

Oh, there have been and continue to be so many desirable changes, both dramatic and subtly cumulative, I don't know where to begin. April's speech is now extraordinarily clear, her thought processes complex. Her natural sense of whimsy can now shine. At last we get to hear her ideas and feelings as she can truly carry on complete conversations.

Her lower jaw no longer projects excessively forward. You might not even recognize her as a Down’s Syndrome person. She no longer has the flat face characteristic of DS people. As the bridge of her nose has come out and we see cheekbones emerge, her eyes have rounded and relaxed into a more natural place. Her lower jaw no longer projects excessively forward. You might not even recognize her as a Down’s Syndrome person.
    NC® will definitely continue to be part of April's life adventure for years to come.

Thank you, Dr. Dean Howell (and Hillary), for helping to awaken my daughter to her true self. "

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kabaraz For This Post:

Earth Angel (22nd May 2012), MessiahMews (22nd May 2012), pugwash84 (22nd May 2012), Seikou-Kishi (23rd May 2012)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Yeah, when I signed up for the forum here, I had to read the rules and that we couldn't put our websites and links, including putting them in our signatures. However, since you asked, I'll PM it to you.

The supplements listed are just for my teeth alone. I take other supplements for other things too. We take alot of stuff here, plus eat organic and as clean as possible.

I thank you for this fantastic thread, as it's one of the very few modalities out there that's actually allowed.

@MessiahMews
    Interesting supplement regimen, will look at those. You can't link websites here?? :| Well I totally understand if that's what you feel more comfortable doing, she is a really great doctor and you're in good hands.

34. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

I do cranial sacral on myself (re: topic of the thread....achieving facial symmetry).
    Recently, (this is after years and years of self practice), I've moved energically into my nasal region as well. Though I use intention, slight finger presence (not really pressure) to accomplish this and spirit provides the rest. I specifically let intention do the work...I don't use anything else to accomplish this. It isn't really anything than can be taught (if someone is thinking that...about how I am doing it).

The benefits is more releasing of past energies. I havn't gotten so far that I am seeing large number of outward manifestations (ie. physical results). ...just emotional releases currently.

Still lots of stuck energies in the jaw, some in the teeth and huge unknown quantities (of negatively charged results...ie karma) in my forehead/frontal lobe region....which expands into the back of my neck (which is very stuck indeed...I assume the most...but I don't know that for sure....at this juncture).

hard to talk about in written form.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

MessiahMews (22nd May 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Ahh yes I am somewhat familiar with energetic sphenoid movement actually. I used to live near a practitioner. She has a website, ehealing.us or something... maybe you'd find what she's doing interesting.

Is this essentially what you're doing?
    Last edited by Kabaraz; 22nd May 2012 at 18:17.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast