+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Will these Major Events Shape 2012?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Default How Will these Major Events Shape 2012?

As I'm trying to get a Big Picture view for the rest of 2012, I realized we have some Major Events coming up. The chatter about 2012 since January 1 has been significant. I think it's showtime ...

G8 Summit: Camp David -- May 18 - 19, 2012

Solar Eclipse Alignment between the Earth, the Sun and Alcyone in the Pleiades Constellation -- May 20, 2012 at 4:44 pm and 4:50 pm PST

NATO Summit: Chicago, IL -- May 20 - 21, 2012

The Bilderberg Group Virginia -- May 31 - June 3, 2012

Lunar Eclipse -- June 4, 2012

Rio+20: Brazil --- June 20 - 22, 2012

Olympics: London -- July 27 - Aug 12, 2012

Republican Convention: Tampa, FL -- August 27 - 30, 2012

Democratic Convention: Charlotte, NC -- Sept 3 - 6, 2012

US Elections: Nov 6, 2012

December 21, 2012

*** It's my opinion that significant things might happen FOR and/or AGAINST humanity during these events, more so this year than any other.

Edit: I'm adding additional events to the list as I discover them.
    Last edited by Alie; 20th May 2012 at 15:16.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Avocadess (20th May 2012), Cidersomerset (20th May 2012), Debra (15th May 2012), InTheBackground (15th May 2012), karelia (16th May 2012), Mozart (16th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: How Will these Major Events Shape 2012?

Buckle your seatbelt, Dorothy.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Alie (15th May 2012), Avocadess (20th May 2012), Cartomancer (15th May 2012), InTheBackground (15th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Putin pulls out of G8 Summit.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Cartomancer (15th May 2012), hectorlca (15th May 2012), karelia (16th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Honduras Avalon Member
    Thanks

In General, I think the G8/Nato summits will be nothing noteworthy in terms of new ideas coming out or new governance agreements. I expect them to be a continuation of their same old spiel. Hopefully, something will happen which they would be obligated to try and deal with and fail in a spectacular manner. I think that these governmental type of events are only serving one purpose, making it clear and obvious that the people in charge are useless when it comes to fixing problems and are not looking out for our interest.

In contrast, I have hopes for the London Olympics. Do you remember how awesome the 2008 China Olympics were?

It will be a moment of reflection where hopefully, a lot of us will say "Wow, the world sure has changed in the past 4 years." I don't know about you, but most Olympics have had some sense of unity for me. As if we temporarily leave our differences aside and have a global meetup.

So, this feeling of unity combined with how different the world is today than merely 4 years ago...it could go a long way in raising vibrations. I wish something awesome like a UFO flyover would happen, but I'm not hoping on that, most likely wouldn't happen. I also don't think it will be the venue for another false flag, I think we're past that now.

Regarding US elections: To be honest, I don't know if they will be that big of an event, Obama will likely win and then it will be high time for us to see his real nature and put his money where his mouth is.

I would hope that something major happens that would cancel the elections, a paradigm shift regarding governance would be most welcome. But again, who knows?

Edit: I forgot to mention: The Rio+20 UN Conference on Sustainable Development is happening around June 20. I don't expect much to come out of that either.

Peace,

Hector
    Last edited by hectorlca; 15th May 2012 at 15:13.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hectorlca For This Post:

Alie (15th May 2012), Cartomancer (15th May 2012), Crossover (16th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

I am having a feeling from studying history and current events that nothing catastrophic is going to occur. This is a normal year. This year has been designated as the dividing line between the ages of the zodiac. As such it has great talismanic importance and significance to many secret and cloistered groups of people. To them it is a very big deal.

If you examine history as far as we can you will see a new religion being intentionally formed for each new age. Egyptian faith>Moses>Christ>New Age. There is a reason it is called "new age religion" people. All of the hype for 2012 is the traditional way that attention is brought to the new faith. These people are experts at going back into history ala the Mayan calandar and finding something that can be used to scare the bejesus out of you or to make you consider what they are saying.

In history if you look back you will see preparations were being made for this as far back as the 1600's. Thomas Jefferson and others may have created the Mormon faith in response to this tradition. The Theosophical Society seems to be unusually active in promoting these concepts as well. If you dig into that you will see many ties with powerful people and even the United Nations.

Much of this became obvious to me while looking into the origins of the New Age lore surrounding Mt. Shasta in N. California.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 15th May 2012 at 16:13.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Alie (15th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    I am having a feeling from studying history and current events that nothing catastrophic is going to occur. This is a normal year. This year has been designated as the dividing line between the ages of the zodiac. As such it has great talismanic importance and significance to many secret and cloistered groups of people. To them it is a very big deal.

If you examine history as far as we can you will see a new religion being intentionally formed for each new age. Egyptian faith>Moses>Christ>New Age. There is a reason it is called "new age religion" people. All of the hype for 2012 is the traditional way that attention is brought to the new faith. These people are experts at going back into history ala the Mayan calandar and finding something that can be used to scare the bejesus out of you or to make you consider what they are saying.

In history if you look back you will see preparations were being made for this as far back as the 1600's. Thomas Jefferson and others may have created the Mormon faith in response to this tradition. The Theosophical Society seems to be unusually active in promoting these concepts as well. If you dig into that you will see many ties with powerful people and even the United Nations.

Much of this became obvious to me while looking into the origins of the New Age lore surrounding Mt. Shasta in N. California.
    Well I certainly understand your POV, Cartomancer.

On the other hand, I think these events are opportunities to be used by the Good Guys AND/OR the Bad Guys to effect desired outcomes. That is how I feel based on research although with few facts to back it up. I feel like each one of these events have the opportunity to build upon each other toward an outcome which could change the course of history.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Cartomancer (15th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would keep an eye on the world economy. If it unravels this year as in 2008, or worse, it may turn out to be the "catalyst". This week, Greece appears to be poised to leave the Euro, and European stock markets have been plunging. The weeks and months ahead could very well be significant.

And what may appear to be "divine" coincidence, it has just been reported that the plane carrying the new French president was struck by lightning while on the way to Germany to meet the German PM, Merkel, and forced to turn back. Most likely he was going there to discuss the Eurozone crisis.

http://www.businessinsider.com/no-wa...#ixzz1uxHQxH4E

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xeon For This Post:

Alie (15th May 2012), Avocadess (20th May 2012), Cartomancer (15th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Quote Posted by Alie (here)
    Well I certainly understand your POV, Cartomancer.

On the other hand, I think these events are opportunities to be used by the Good Guys AND/OR the Bad Guys to effect desired outcomes. That is how I feel based on research although with few facts to back it up. I feel like each one of these events have the opportunity to build upon each other toward an outcome which could change the course of history.
    I think basically we are saying the same thing. I didn't mean absolutely nothing would happen. Important events shaped by the same people I was referring to are definitely in the works. I guess I was trying to say it wouldn't be the end of the world etc. All of the events you point to are being run in part by those who are wanting a new age. I guess before I started to look into all of this I thought history and religion progressed in an organic manner. I guess I was surprised to find that is not the case here. It all seems very contrived and planned.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th May 2012 at 15:19. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    I think basically we are saying the same thing. I didn't mean absolutely nothing would happen. Important events shaped by the same people I was referring to are definitely in the works. I guess I was trying to say it wouldn't be the end of the world etc. All of the events you point to are being run in part by those who are wanting a new age. I guess before I started to look into all of this I thought history and religion progressed in an organic manner. I guess I was surprised to find that is not the case here. It all seems very contrived and planned.
    Yes, I understand.

It was 1985 when I read "The Unseen Hand" by Ralph Epperson. That book so shocked me that I have been unable to believe little in my lifetime has had an organic evolution (love the word organic and the way you used it). And since it was fairly recently (w/in 2 years) that I was exposed to the manipulation of the music industry ... well that's how and why I have developed my pov.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th May 2012 at 15:19. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Avocadess (20th May 2012), Cartomancer (15th May 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

You forgot the Rio+20 :

http://www.uncsd2012.org/rio20/

"At the Rio+20 Conference, world leaders, along with thousands of participants from governments, the private sector, NGOs and other groups, will come together to shape how we can reduce poverty, advance social equity and ensure environmental protection on an ever more crowded planet to get to the future we want.
    The United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (UNCSD) is being organized in pursuance of General Assembly Resolution 64/236 (A/RES/64/236), and will take place in Brazil on 20-22 June 2012 to mark the 20th anniversary of the 1992 United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED), in Rio de Janeiro, and the 10th anniversary of the 2002 World Summit on Sustainable Development (WSSD) in Johannesburg.
    The Rio+20 Conference It is envisaged as a Conference at the highest possible level, including Heads of State and Government or other representatives. The Conference will result in a focused political document."

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Alie (15th May 2012), Avocadess (20th May 2012), Cartomancer (15th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

the stock market graph appears to be tied to the timewave zero graph, at least in terms of ups and downs. well, the timewave zero graph had its last peak on or around april 11th, the day of the sumatra quake, has been dropping ever since and is going to drop further until dec 21st, and so will the stock market. that's one of the major events that are going to happen this year. certain things will probably be done to make that happen in order to create chaos and confusion in those who are unaware. nearly everything in this world is based on money and the economy. watch what happens when that is taken away from people. the rest of these "man-made" events are just icing on the cake.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Alie (16th May 2012), Avocadess (20th May 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Default Major Events Might Shape 2012?

Veteran's Today collaborates with possibilities 5/19/12:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/05...ay-20-31-2012/
    "Starting with the premise that a false flag attack by the end of May is more likely than not, I’ll present the odds for the top targets and most dangerous days, then evaluate the various entities and individuals likely to be involved.

The top U.S. targets are:

Chicago: 50%
    Houston: 20%
    Portland: 10%
    USS Enterprise: 10%
    San Antonio: 5%
    Las Vegas: 5%

(Source: MAY MEMO: Top Ten False Flag Terror Targets)

The most likely attack days are:

May 20, Sunday: 10%
    May 21, Monday: 15%
    May 22, Tuesday: 20%
    May 23, Wednesday: 15%
    May 24, Thursday: 10%
    May 25-27: unlikely
    May 28, Monday: 5%
    May 29, Tuesday: 10%
    May 30, Wednesday: 10%
    May 31, Thursday 5%"

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Avocadess (20th May 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 425 posts

Considering that Putin has put out arrest warrants for George Soros and other big illuminaughty figures, if I were him I wouldn't want to visit the U.S. either...!

xeon: Very interesting about the lightning forcing that plane to turn back. Reminds me also of how "outsiders" learned about the Illuminati -- when that messenger was struck by lightning and damning Illuminati documents were found on his person!
    Last edited by Avocadess; 20th May 2012 at 14:21.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

Alie (20th May 2012), Mozart (20th May 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

I'm amused by the Lightning incident also. Divine Intervention or not, it was a very useful electricity bolt.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Alie (20th May 2012), Avocadess (20th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread