+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: The Pope's Weird..Throne Room..

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: The Pope's Weird..Throne Room..

I took American Sign Language in college. This symbol using the RIGHT hand is the shortened form of "I love you".... The pinky represents the I. The forefinger and thumb form the L for love. And the shape of the pinky and the forefinger making a U is for you. All together it says I LOVE YOU.
    The difference is which hand is being used.... Also, notice no thumb is being used in the satanic sign.... So, the picture of the girl in Cidersomerset's thread is clearly sign language.... and a friendly gesture....
    Everyone else's is creepy satanic gesture....

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th May 2012), DeDukshyn (18th May 2012), eva08 (18th May 2012), GoingOn (20th May 2012), WhiteFeather (18th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I took American Sign Language in college. This symbol using the RIGHT hand is the shortened form of "I love you".... The pinky represents the I. The forefinger and thumb form the L for love. And the shape of the pinky and the forefinger making a U is for you. All together it says I LOVE YOU.
    The difference is which hand is being used.... Also, notice no thumb is being used in the satanic sign.... So, the picture of the girl in Cidersomerset's thread is clearly sign language.... and a friendly gesture....
    Everyone else's is creepy satanic gesture....
    Beat me to it! I was about to say that -- two different symbols entirely.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th May 2012), GoingOn (20th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (18th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by StarSeed (here)

His (twisted) highness sure has many ways to have fun behind closed doors...
    I think Ole Benedict may have gotten a chubby from observing that male circus act. LMAO.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th May 2012), Earth Angel (18th May 2012), GoingOn (20th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (18th May 2012), Wind (21st May 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Maia....The Ily sign seemed genuine, but as I thought the others felt creepy, your explanation makes sence...

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 20th May 2012 at 20:04.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

eva08 (18th May 2012), GoingOn (20th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (18th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Quote I think Ole Benedict may have gotten a chubby from observing that male circus act. LMAO.
    People like the Pope and Rockefeller are fooling themselves into believing that all their ritualistic sacrifices are doing a damn thing for them. Look how old and decrepit he looks. Telltale signs of the lies he's leading....Life doesn't seem to be treating him very well. Look at the others.... same thing....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

GoingOn (20th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

At the link below, is a slide show of sculpted works by Fazzini. There is a definite theme. Many of his works are based upon other-worldly creatures. Who is to say that the person in the sculpture in the opening post is Jesus Christ? For all we know, it could be Jacques de Molay.

Pericle Fazzini - Resurrezione (Vaticano, 1975)

http://www.scultura-italiana.com/Gal...es/image3.html
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Cidersomerset (20th May 2012), GoingOn (20th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Another piece by Pericle Fazzini from 1932 , pre nuclear but gloomy..

Trying to find what it represents in English, something to do with Noahs Ark ??
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 20th May 2012 at 18:01.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

GoingOn (20th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    <snip>
    People like the Pope and Rockefeller are fooling themselves into believing that all their ritualistic sacrifices are doing a damn thing for them. Look how old and decrepit he looks.
    <snip>
    One theory is, they live in the body until the body is ready to die, then they have their consciousness moved to another vessel (ideally, another 3D body) so they can continue their work. Like reincarnation without loss of memory.

However, according to the theory, some memory loss can happen during the transfers. Maybe not so much "loss" as memories are more hidden in the new set-up. Which is why they like to have symbols around them. The symbols help them to remember, or bring the hidden memories to the forefront.

I shudder to think how repressed a memory must be, that one would require a sculpture that big, ugly and obvious to retrieve the memory.

Perhaps a memory that big and ugly should be left unremembered.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GoingOn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (20th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    It's very simple to assess something like this. Does it bring peace to your mind or does it bring chaos?
    I find this sculpture to be friggin' awesome!

Someone's gotta be comfortable with everything.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

GoingOn (20th May 2012), zenith (21st May 2012)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote I find this sculpture to be friggin' awesome!

Someone's gotta be comfortable with everything.
    Its certainly got a certain something, I have yet to appreciate ...LOL..

Its the context of the Popes palace that makes it a sinister piece for me
    and with the other thread I put up concerning the Catholic churchs
    involvement in many child abuse/ trafficking cases. At best covering them up,
    and at worst complicit in mass deception and murder and neglect of the
    most vulnerable in our society..

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

GoingOn (20th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #51
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

And this is what it looks like with light effects....I swear thats a bloody reptile head!!! (The right facing beak part on top of the head is its left eye)

Name:  paul6hall-08.jpg
Views: 1364
Size:  60.1 KB
    http://thirdsecret.org/content.php?1...hrone-of-Satan

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st May 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd June 2013), RMorgan (21st May 2012)

23. Link to Post #52
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

NWO a Satanic Cult

Post Admin on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:05 am
    LA RESURREZIONE sculpted by Pericle Fazzini

This twenty-meter-wide brass and bronze sculpture behind the current Pope, Benedict XVI, is located in the Vatican's Paul VI Audience Hall which was completed in 1971.

The Official Vatican spin on this horrifyingly evil appearing sculpture, supposedly in the words of Fazzini, who is no longer among the living to confirm it, is that "Christ rises from this crater torn open by a nuclear bomb; an atrocious explosion, a vortex of violence and energy."

If this is, indeed, a modern depiction of the Resurrection of Christ, why then does it bear such a bizarre alien chthonic resemblance to a demonic, Satanic image?

Why is the word "Christ" noticeably absent from the name of the sculpture? Just who is it, really, that is shown being "Resurrected" here?

This is very reminiscent of both:

1. Scientology Doctrine:

"Seventy-five million years ago the emperor of the Galactic Federation, a despot named Xenu, solved overpopulation on his planet by freezing its inhabitants, shipping them to Earth in spacecraft resembling DC-8s, and dropped them into volcanoes in Hawaii and other places. He then detonated the volcanoes with atomic bombs and captured the suddenly-disembodied Thetans with an electronic device."

and, 2. The Book of Revelation, Chapter 20:

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
    -------------
    7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Are we about to see the flip side of who it was that died for us, that put us forever in His debt?

A MAJOR CHANGE HAS TAKEN PLACE IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH SINCE THE ASSASSINATION OF JOHN PAUL I, SEPTEMBER 28, 1978.

The notion of this coming "New World Order" dictatorship, and a 'New Age Religion' of a Satanic nature is no longer a myth, it's a plain fact.

-The world leaders are now calling for this "New World Order" publicly, overtly, as the elite have quietly for years.

These (World Leaders) are now moving aggressively forward towards their planned global dictatorship, because people are starting to wake-up to their overall agenda, and they are moving in to close the trap of global dictatorship before the masses awaken to their evil agendas.

There seems to be an awfull lot of leaders doing this salute see attached...
    Is it coincidental ?, or mean something else ?.....Or are they 'SATURN' worshippers !!

http://chatter.betaboard.net/t377-nwo-a-satanic-cult

The Ily sign ...meaning I love you just does not feel right from these Charectors imho !!

But it is also the sign used in Satanic clubs....

It sends my soul fleeing for cover, afraid of being shredded and sucked dry and all hope is lost.

Could this be a representation of an Archon in its natural unnatural state??

That hidious sculpture is ment to invoke fear and dread, i dont care how any art critics try to sell this to the public.

Jeroen Bosch would get nightmares from this thing.

Further on in the thread there is another work of this artist, this guy i defenitely NOT a happy camper.

Yechhhhhhh.

Anyone remember the series Babylon 5 and the Shadows and how eerie their presence felt???

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

RMorgan (21st May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3