+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13

Thread: Jesus the man / JESUS the Archon – inspired by Houman’s Horus-Ra thread

1. Link to Post #241
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,039 times in 3,786 posts

Default Re: Jesus the man / JESUS the Archon – inspired by Houman’s Horus-Ra thread

Showing god's expression, not verbalizing it. God does more doing than God does more talking

Why would I go to some second and third hand article when God can express through me?

2. Link to Post #242
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Default Re: Jesus the man / JESUS the Archon – inspired by Houman’s Horus-Ra thread

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Showing god's expression, not verbalizing it. God does more doing than God does more talking

Why would I go to some second and third hand article when God can express through me?

God cannot express through us

when we don't have the Holy spirit

sent by Jesus Christ

3. Link to Post #243
    United States Avalon Member Sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,271 times in 4,842 posts

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)

sent by Jesus Christ
    Finally we boiled down to the trinity folks - seems "eye" have seen that before...

Name:  all seeing eye of Horus.GIF
Views: 251
Size:  4.1 KB

one of the programs of the archons - a supernatural seperation

I ain't smart enough to understand these complexities - easier just to rest in the knowledge I am (as we all are) perfect children of creation, immortal and eternal.

In that paradigm I need no dogma but do appreciate a little peace.

justone...

now back to kicking archontic ass elsewhere for awhile - see ya'll

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

Hervé (26th May 2012), heyokah (26th May 2012), observer (26th May 2012), RedeZra (27th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #244
    Thanks

Well then that suggests most are inhabited with Holy Spirit if they don't allow its expression to be lost in some moldy 3rd hand article or some other sort of programmed thought.

6. Link to Post #245
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,170 times in 20,634 posts

sent by Jesus Christ
    RedeZra ... I suggested politely a couple of pages ago in this thread that you had posted enough on this thread.

You have continued to make six more posts. I'd delete these posts, except that almost every one of the last dozen plus posts is either yours, or a response to yours, and such a large scale deletion would be rude and crude affair.

RedeZra, stop posting on this thread.

Thanks.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Hervé (26th May 2012), heyokah (26th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (26th May 2012), observer (26th May 2012), RedeZra (27th May 2012), Sebastion (27th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #246
    United States Avalon Member kreagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 549 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)

sent by Jesus Christ
    Finally we boiled down to the trinity folks - seems "eye" have seen that before...

Attachment 16513

one of the programs of the archons - a supernatural seperation

I ain't smart enough to understand these complexities - easier just to rest in the knowledge I am (as we all are) perfect children of creation, immortal and eternal.

In that paradigm I need no dogma but do appreciate a little peace.

justone...

now back to kicking archontic ass elsewhere for awhile - see ya'll
    justoneman,

The "trinity" only exists because it was "manufactured" by the Vatican, along with many other "scriptural diversions", back at the Council of Nicaea, 325 AD.

We have "one" Deity, who operates "solely as One",......and always has.

Ephesians 4:4-6
    King James Version (KJV)

4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Your "eye" my be single, as indicated by your picture, but it is "currently" blurred in vision, and seeing "more than One".

"justoneman",.........we have "only" "justoneGOD",.....and His name is Jesus.

(in conclusion)

Let it be known to "all" that I've really reached my "end", in desire, to post on "this particular thread".

Many, if not most of you, have been "persuaded" for some time.

Let each man/women walk in their own "level of persuasion"! Each of us will be held accountable for the "choice" we make. Please "choose" wisely, my Avalonian "friends/brothers/sisters".

Thank you, justoneman, for an "apology" that you offered up, in an earlier post on this same thread.

I can assure you, from the "depths of my heart", that I mean well,....and that my only desire,...(as you alluded to),....is to help make this a better world to live in. I am "convinced",...not just by my "personal experience,....but more-so by the Scriptures,....that the "proper revelation of who Jesus Is" does just that,...certainly not just only in "this world",....but, more importantly, for the "one to come".

God bless, each of you,.....abundantly,.......kreagle

P.S. (There is a "valid" reason I "emphasized/highlighted"......God bless, each of you,.............and not,..........."kreagle"........)

"He" must "increase",............and "I" must "decrease".

Your servant,.........kreagle

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kreagle For This Post:

RedeZra (27th May 2012)

10. Link to Post #247
    United States Avalon Member Sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,271 times in 4,842 posts

Quote Posted by kreagle (here)
    justoneman,

The "trinity" only exists because it was "manufactured" by the Vatican, along with many other "scriptural diversions", back at the Council of Nicaea, 325 AD.

We have "one" Deity, who operates "solely as One",......and always has.

Ephesians 4:4-6
    King James Version (KJV)

4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Your "eye" my be single, as indicated by your picture, but it is "currently" blurred in vision, and seeing "more than One".

"justoneman",.........we have "only" "justoneGOD",.....and His name is Jesus.
    Kool kreagle - but my point was this - There is viewing symbols which can then draw upon one's imagination such that one can explore the dynamics of a concept like "the trinity" in how that one might interpret what it may mean to them. Then there's the - "This is the way it is" trinity of biblical Father, Son and Holy Ghost as the only correct interpretation...

Now having said that, to then reduce it down to -" "justoneGOD",.....and His name is Jesus." would be seen by folks like John Lash as very archontic as the primary metaphorical interpretation of some of the gnostic texts was how Sophia (as some see Sophia s the Holy Spirit metaphorically) became imprisoned by her creation, the demiurge. By suggesting God to be Jesus smacks of the same imprisonment technique the archons are famous for, especially when its backed up by text from a heavily translated and agenda filled book as opposed to your personal experience with such expressed in your own words. This is the problem I have with this type of communication. And you seem super cool and wanna share in the communication here but just can't get down to person to person, everyday communications. It doesn't feel real man. It feels like "tapes" "programs"

By saying God is Jesus implies none of the rest of us are God and thus none of the rest of us are good enough. How dickriculous.

Share a real live personal spiritual experience... share a moment you vibed into those freaky Christ energies if you will...what I call the shine. But share something real.
    Last edited by Paul; 26th May 2012 at 23:30. Reason: Trim quoted material

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th May 2012), heyokah (27th May 2012), observer (27th May 2012), RedeZra (27th May 2012)

12. Link to Post #248
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    [....snip]
    RedeZra ... I suggested politely a couple of pages ago in this thread that you had posted enough on this thread.

You have continued to make six more posts. I'd delete these posts, except that almost every one of the last dozen plus posts is either yours, or a response to yours, and such a large scale deletion would be rude and crude affair.

RedeZra, stop posting on this thread.

Thanks.
    Might I suggest Red take his diatribe to his own Bible Thread.

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    [Click on forwarding arrow to take you to that thread in which this rebuttal was posted, and to see the text of the comment.]

This is the proper use of links so that any particular thread does not get hijacked....
    Last edited by observer; 27th May 2012 at 17:24.

13. Link to Post #249
    Thanks

Lucid dreaming is the safer bet .

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    LOL Eagle. No we normally dont have a clue wots going on while

we are sleeping. After having a lot of lucid dreams I can tell I,

probably we visits different places in time and space, including

wot is usally refered to other densities. meeting unusual beings

communicating telepathically and so on. LOL

All is well

Jorr

14. Link to Post #250
    Thanks

@justoneman

I have posted a few things regarding what I am writing here on the other thread of Houman's if it interests you! Don't want to repeat myself too much..

It seems you have been through a terrible upsetting experience of psychosis and come out the other side and I just wanted to share with you that I know others who have had the same experience - and they did turn out to be incarnations of ascended masters.

The idea of soul harvesting I find to be rather odd and beyond the power of most ET's, so quite unbelievable. I find it a bit sad that people are so quick to discount your experience, regardless of the end result of your past life therapy.

Indeed I have had an experience during a spirit journey of thinking I was Jesus at one point - it turned out to be 'bad Jesus' who had whirring hypnotic eyes and was truly quite terrifying. Kind of funny in retrospect, but it was like my pride was playing games with me, inviting in unpleasant energies. So what I mean to say is that I have had the experience too in way, though not even faintly as intense as what you went through.

It doesn't matter what I think, but I really am pleased that you are going to see a past life therapist to gain some understanding.
    My thought is that if it did transpire you are given to understand you are more than you believed - then do dare to think the unthinkable - that you are really are a) either soul braided with Jesus or b) are an incarnation of him in earthly form - or someone else!
    At some point it is positive to accept your inner guidance if it leads you to being a better you. If you want to go around murdering people and getting narcissistic you will quickly realise something is wrong. So don't be afraid and know that you can have good and clear guidance.

An ascended master can apparently have 144,000 lifetimes at once - this is meant to be the era of awakening the Jesus/Quetzacoatl energy vibration, no?
    Many, many people are waking up to the fact they are playing a bigger part in this play that is life than they could have dreamed. I don't see why it might not be you too. Best of luck and many blessings, you seem like a lovely person. I will look forward to hearing your experiences!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13