+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Alien Moon Artifacts & Anomalies UFO Documentary: 'CELESTIAL' 2012 Docu-Trailer

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,401 times in 21,107 posts

Thumbs up New Alien Moon Artifacts & Anomalies UFO Documentary: 'CELESTIAL' 2012 Docu-Trailer

~credits video: http://youtube.com/joseescamilla

a JOSE ESCAMILLA film - Go to: http://TBLNFilms.com/CELESTIAL.html for more information.

ABOUT THE WORLD PREMIERE

The Apollo 11 Mission took place on July 16, 1969. On July 21, 1969, we walked on the Moon for the first time in human history.

The pictures were fuzzy and in black and white.

On July 21, 2012, we are taking you back to the Moon.

CELESTIAL brings you the"full color" photography of the Moon taken during the Clementine Mission in 1994. The landscapes are breath-taking. The color photography is stunning.

Prepare for a journey to a new world full of mysteries and color.

Sign up as an exhibitor and present the film on your Web Sites and You Tube Channels.

Sign up as a viewer and receive a special download available ONLY for those who register with TBLN Films.

Thank You - - Jose Escamilla

-

~I will soon interview Jose Escamilla (interviewed him 2 times in 2006 & 2007 on my "Untold Mysteries Radio" Live, back then) ... stay tuned !

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

bennycog (18th May 2012), Billy (18th May 2012), daddy fishwick (18th May 2012), Eram (19th May 2012), Kerrigan (18th May 2012), sdv (18th May 2012), Star Tsar (18th May 2012), sunflower (18th May 2012), WhiteFeather (19th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: New Alien Moon Artifacts & Anomalies UFO Documentary: 'CELESTIAL' 2012 Docu-Trail

Awesome cannot wait to see it!
    Jose Escamilla puts NASA to shame.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Eram (19th May 2012), ExomatrixTV (18th May 2012), WhiteFeather (19th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: New Alien Moon Artifacts & Anomalies UFO Documentary: 'CELESTIAL' 2012 Docu-Trail

looking forward to the whole film

Richard Hoagland in 'Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA,' said that the Moon is actually very colorful -- what i call Neptunian colors of glowing pinks & purples & blues; & that Mars has the colors of our USA SW deserts --red earth w/some green

since he was formerly w/NASA & CBS, i wasn't sure if he could be trusted

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

~credits video: http://youtube.com/joseescamilla

a JOSE ESCAMILLA film - Go to: http://TBLNFilms.com/CELESTIAL.html for more information.

ABOUT THE WORLD PREMIERE

The Apollo 11 Mission took place on July 16, 1969. On July 21, 1969, we walked on the Moon for the first time in human history.

The pictures were fuzzy and in black and white.

On July 21, 2012, we are taking you back to the Moon.

CELESTIAL brings you the"full color" photography of the Moon taken during the Clementine Mission in 1994. The landscapes are breath-taking. The color photography is stunning.

Prepare for a journey to a new world full of mysteries and color.

Sign up as an exhibitor and present the film on your Web Sites and You Tube Channels.

Sign up as a viewer and receive a special download available ONLY for those who register with TBLN Films.

Thank You - - Jose Escamilla

-

~I will soon interview Jose Escamilla (interviewed him 2 times in 2006 & 2007 on my "Untold Mysteries Radio" Live, back then) ... stay tuned !

cheers,
    John Kuhles

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Excellent, looking forward to it. Didn't Jose produce or direct Moon Rising, another really good expose on the moon issues?

Thanks John.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Eram (19th May 2012), ExomatrixTV (19th May 2012), WhiteFeather (19th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

http://mikesastroimaging.webs.com/mysetup.htm

Above equipment took the image below by Mike.

You can guess how much better moon photo can be taken by big telescopes on many observatories.
    For free society!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Eram (19th May 2012), Star Tsar (21st May 2012), Tigressa (19th May 2012), WhiteFeather (19th May 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Nice. May do some DMT before the premier. I'll also have my peace pipe on hand. Great Find Exo. Wanishi
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

What a lovely photo. I would so enjoy seeing the moon's surface more clearly.

+ Reply to Thread