+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: May 20th Photon Belt Energies!

1. Link to Post #41
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: May 20th Photon Belt Energies!

Quote Posted by Kindred;491665[...

I'm sorry... I erroneously thought this was common knowledge...

[...]
    It certainly also escaped the "Photon Belt" promoters.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Debra (20th May 2012), Kindred (19th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    However, it is emitting uncharged (neutral) particles/atoms. Therefore, no one has an effing clue of what it is, never mind NASA.
    Ahhh... but the 'esoteric, new-age pseudo-science quacks' Understand what it May Be...

Methinks one needs to open one's third eye, and right brain thinking a bit to Understand...

Science is good... but it Isn't Everything. If one limits one's thinking only along specific lines, then all else becomes 'magic', or 'impossible'. Rather, I prefer to believe that All information needs to be examined and integrated into the Whole of one's understanding. While at present we've come to believe that levitation = magic, and invisibility = magic, in time we will learn that levitation = knowledge, and invisibility = knowledge. (a quote from Thiaoouba Prophecy).

In Unity, Peace and LOVE

For LOVE is ALL there IS...
    Last edited by Kindred; 19th May 2012 at 21:13.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (20th May 2012), Debra (20th May 2012), eileenrose (20th May 2012), UnrealDreams (22nd May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (19th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    However, it is emitting uncharged (neutral) particles/atoms. Therefore, no one has an effing clue of what it is, never mind NASA.
    Ahhh... but the 'esoteric, new-age pseudo-science quacks' Understand what it May Be...

Methinks one needs to open one's third eye, and right brain thinking a bit to Understand...

Science is good... but it Isn't Everything. If one limits one's thinking only along specific lines, then all else becomes 'magic', or 'impossible'. Rather, I prefer to believe that All information needs to be examined and integrated into the Whole of one's understanding. While at present we've come to believe that levitation = magic, and invisibility = magic, in time we will learn that levitation = knowledge, and invisibility = knowledge. (a quote from Thiaoouba Prophecy).

In Unity, Peace and LOVE

For LOVE is ALL there IS...
    Well, all right, in that case it may be more appropriate to utilize "esoteric" terminology rather than defined scientific terms as SDV pointed out.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Debra (20th May 2012), Kindred (19th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Lets be honest, every scientific explanation here with all due respect is only rhetoric.

The simple fact remains, energy is coming, we are gonna be blasted with it and will hopefully
    be upgraded to the point where we know truth without referencing others work ever again.

Na na na na naaa!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (20th May 2012), Debra (20th May 2012), Kindred (19th May 2012), lelmaleh (20th May 2012), WhiteFeather (30th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    And we are not slated to align with the galactic center until December. Sunday is the alignment of earth, moon, sun, and Pleiades.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Debra (20th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (20th May 2012), write4change (21st May 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

I've been working really hard on the garden all day long over the last two weeks without any extra tiredness. Will be planting seeds in the ground tomorrow and seedlings are already going in the sunroom. Will this be good for them?

So, since Im doing great does this mean that Im already reprogrammed?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Debra (20th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (20th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Just to share the following;

Last night I was compelled to burn some incense sticks, also again tonight.

For me at least they helped 'ground me'.

The aroma of incense always does have a very positive & uplifting affect upon me, perhaps it might help others also?

P.S. As this seems to be entirely relevent//connected, - here is a link about the imminent 'Reboot The Grid event' ocurring Sunday/Monday-20/21st May

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-May-20th-21st
    Last edited by CeltMan; 19th May 2012 at 23:10.
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Debra (20th May 2012), Kindred (19th May 2012), WhiteFeather (30th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (20th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by SKAWF (here)
    hi there, nice thread.

its funny you should ask the question, because i have been immersed in negativity of late.

i should say that i'm having to find somewhere to live at the moment.
    its a soul destroying exercise.

but its not just that.

whatever it is thats going on, i look at it, and realise that actually, i have been prepared for this.
    stuff ive learned over the last few years, little statements are the very wisdom that should help me with whats going on right now...
    and maybe i should utilise them more than i am doing, but its hard.
    i wouldnt wish my current situation on anyone.
    not because of what it is, but because of the pressure i feel from it.
    the sheer violence of some of the thoughts i have,
    the constant headache, and lack of sleep,
    the short fuse. the guilt i feel after reacting to the things i encounter.

its like i'm being buried.

and at the other end of the scale, i have been working for years on a few projects, which are at the stage where the dream is now a reality.

maybe one thing has to end before another can begin.
    maybe i am anxious because i see things ending before my eyes.
    leap of faith anyone?

i dont know if its because of this photon belt.
    maybe it is, it doesnt really matter though.
    it doesnt change my circumstance even if it does explain them.

i'm usually confident to the point of certainty that i'm on the right path.
    lately, i have come to doubt even that.
    ive been feeling myself dropping down and down into something that i would term, unpleasant.

all that said, over the last few days i have began to see when i have these negative emotions.
    this may seem crazy, but sometimes it feels like i am provoked into having them.
    while i may not have control over the provocation, i can certainly control my reaction to it.
    its just a case of not acting upon it, and maintaining the balance.
    testing times though.

steve
    Hmmmm. Wrote a long post to you Steve, then more about my dittos with others on ringing in the ears and double digits and on and on, but I lost it while hunting for this song, that I'm guessing was all I needed to post, along with a virtual hug.

Expect a miracle...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Debra (20th May 2012), SKAWF (20th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (20th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Retired Member Fred Ryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry, posted same thing twice.
    Last edited by Fred Ryan; 20th May 2012 at 00:31.

18. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Retired Member Fred Ryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Tomorrow, May 20th, is my 50th birthday and, oddly enough, I'll be spending it at Mt Shasta. Odd coincidence, I guess.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Ryan For This Post:

Debra (20th May 2012), Earth Angel (20th May 2012), Kimberley (20th May 2012), Kristo (20th May 2012), nearing (20th May 2012), Rantaak (20th May 2012), WhiteFeather (30th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (20th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)

Hmmmm. Wrote a long post to you Steve, then more about my dittos with others on ringing in the ears and double digits and on and on, but I lost it while hunting for this song, that I'm guessing was all I needed to post, along with a virtual hug.

Expect a miracle...
    thank you. i appreciate the thought.

i dedicate this to you, everyone here, and the people of the earth.

the reign is falling. shout it out.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

21. Link to Post #52
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WHOMADEGOD (here)
    Lets be honest, every scientific explanation here with all due respect is only rhetoric.
    [...]
    I haven't seen any scientific explanation being given here, only the confirmed existence of a particle emmitting ribbon plastered onto this solar system heliosphere. Hence nothing rhetorical.

That ribbon has been emitting its particles for a long, long time prior to its discovery and being made the scapegoat for what people are experiencing.

That's what I am contending: what is the actual, real source of what the human sensor/receptor is experiencing?

Is it that ribbon?

Is it HAARP?

Is it your own cell-phone?

Is it from cell-phone towers?

Is it from satellite wide beams?

Etc...

Quote The simple fact remains, energy is coming, we are gonna be blasted with it and will hopefully
    be upgraded to the point where we know truth without referencing others work ever again.

Na na na na naaa
    So, if that's a fact, where are the observation results since it's not here yet?
    Last edited by Hervé; 20th May 2012 at 01:28.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

D-Day (20th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Here's a thread on an 'artifact', that I found particularly interesting. It states in the linked article that there are several of these artifacts.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...of-of-atlantis

Food for Thought...

In Unity, Peace and LOVE
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Kindred; 20th May 2012 at 02:11.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

CeltMan (20th May 2012), Kimberley (20th May 2012), Kristo (20th May 2012), WhiteFeather (30th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Marin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 251 posts

Here is a section from Gillian MacBeth-Louthan describing the eclipse.

This is an excerpt from her article:

“On May 20, 2012, a rare solar eclipse alignment will happen between the Earth, the Sun and Alcyone in the Pleiades Constellation. According to myth, the hunter Orion was in love with the SEVEN SISTERS (The Pleiades) and pursued them until the gods took them to safety, transforming them first into doves, and then into stars. Maia, the eldest of the seven sisters, gave birth to Hermes (Thoth).”

“The Pleiades are a well-known sight in the Northern Hemisphere in winter and in the Southern Hemisphere in summer, and have been known since ancient times to cultures all around the world. The Hopi considerthemselves direct descendants of the Pleiades“

The Maya also consider the Pleiades very important and base their calendars on this star system and the planet Venus.

“Eclipses mean changes and new beginnings. The only way to claim your beauty, your wealth, your health, and your love is to see it in others. For the world mirrors your own reflection. If you do not feel worthy and prosperous, you see that in your own reflection. Do not focus on depreciation: instead focus on appreciation. Allow what you have ownership of to gain value through you. You receive value when you see the value of others. You gain your beauty when you see the beauty of others. You gain wealth when you rejoice in the good fortune of others. Their good fortune means that your good fortune is right around the corner. Every minute of every day you too shall be blessed if you quietly bless others.”

"Then we have a lunar eclipse on June 4, 2012. A lunar eclipse is always feminine in nature. Following this eclipse will be Venus eclipsing the Sun (June 5th) http://www.transitofvenus.org/. Venus will stand before the Sun with her light focused on Earth. She reflects the Goddess energy. She is bright and beautiful and full of light, especially because she will be reflecting the new energy from the Sun to Earth. The Photon Belt (or otherwise known here on Avalon as "The Photon-emitting Belt of charged particles" ) is also here and this magnetic energy is coming to Earth in waves and stirring up our emotions and our lives."

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marin For This Post:

Debra (20th May 2012), gripreaper (20th May 2012), Kimberley (20th May 2012), Kindred (20th May 2012), Kristo (20th May 2012), UnrealDreams (22nd May 2012), WhiteFeather (30th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Oddly enough, I appear to be in Sedona Arizona where I will be participating in a ceremony of sacred land during the time of this eclipse before attending a week long workshop with Drunvalo Melchizedek.

I didn't realize that the sun is also aligning with the Pleiades! That makes three into four.

By the way numerology has been pooping on me all day.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Kimberley (20th May 2012), nearing (20th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by
    I have been told that the May 20th solar eclipse (ring of fire) signifies a 'reboot' for the Multiverse. This reboot is not just a local deal, just little old us, but rather it is a major reboot for the entire Milky Way Galaxy. Thereafter we start a brand new 25,920 year cycle.

[url

http://projectcamelotportal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1088:solar-eclipse-pleiadian-alignment&catid=31:kerrys-blog&Itemid=218[/url]
    Do not count apples and oranges together. When you are talking about solar eclipse , you are talking our solar system which is a tiny dote in milky way. There are millions of other star system in Milky Way Galaxy which is a tiny dote in Universe.
    Other wise this can lead us to say All Universe orbits Earth

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Nickolai (20th May 2012)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

I'm still struggling with my Lymedisease, but yesterday was Saturday 19 Swedish time and for 1 day i almost felt normal and actually had a rush of energy. We are 5-9 hours ahead of you in the US what does that mean? You are still sleeping while i woke up in agony on the 20:th and had my energyrush one day too early?

Of course i'm wondering why my higher Self wants me to be struggling with this disease at precisely this time when many seekers are seeing the light and change coming....I have a desease that attacks the nervous system creating agony attacks, depression and insomnia and that is impssible to "meditate away" or try to focus in the Here and Now/think positive etc.

A positive thing though is that not everybody are down at the same time and i suppose this is the meaning of it. If noone needed healing noone would be sending healing thoughts or physical healing. If noone was wounded noone would have the opportunity to help. If everything was "Happy Land" there would be nothing to accompish and develop here on 3D Earth

No overoptimistic superhuman cheering will help; that might often be a sign the fear it evokes in others when someone is really down.
    Only silent understanding, closeness and love is the answer to my menta/emotional/physical state at the moment.
    Last edited by transiten; 20th May 2012 at 06:41.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

CeltMan (20th May 2012), gigha (20th May 2012), Marianne (20th May 2012)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 335 posts

Hi transiten sounds like you are having a pretty good day compared to some.
    Here is something that i hope makes your day a little brighter.

peace and love gigha

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    I'm still struggling with my Lymedisease, but yesterday was Saturday 19 Swedish time and for 1 day i almost felt normal and actually had a rush of energy. We are 5-9 hours ahead of you in the US what does that mean? You are still sleeping while i woke up in agony on the 20:th and had my energyrush one day too early?

Of course i'm wondering why my higher Self wants me to be struggling with this disease at precisely this time when many seekers are seeing the light and change coming....I have a desease that attacks the nervous system creating agony attacks, depression and insomnia and that is impssible to "meditate away" or try to focus in the Here and Now/think positive etc.

A positive thing though is that not everybody are down at the same time and i suppose this is the meaning of it. If noone needed healing noone would be sending healing thoughts or physical healing. If noone was wounded noone would have the opportunity to help. If everything was "Happy Land" there would be nothing to accompish and develop here on 3D Earth

No overoptimistic superhuman cheering will help; that might often be a sign the fear it evokes in others when someone is really down.
    Only silent understanding, closeness and love is the answer to my menta/emotional/physical state at the moment.
    Last edited by gigha; 20th May 2012 at 07:03.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gigha For This Post:

Melinda (23rd May 2012), UnrealDreams (22nd May 2012)

35. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I too have experienced some lethargy, provocations of negative energy via people around me, and more. I seem to being seeing in between dimensions? Out the corner of my eye I see things moving on a "different channel". I'm not meditating or anything, but I am hyper-aware: reflexes are sharp, I notice EVERYTHING when I walk outside to the point where it is annoying (even when birds fly over my head). There are constant crackling sounds by electronic equipment when I relax my mind, and all kinds of weird stuff. Something is definitely going on here...

36. The Following User Says Thank You to aceninja For This Post:

UnrealDreams (22nd May 2012)

37. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Quote Posted by WHOMADEGOD (here)
    [...]
    I haven't seen any scientific explanation being given here, only the confirmed existence of a particle emmitting ribbon plastered onto this solar system heliosphere. Hence nothing rhetorical.

That ribbon has been emitting its particles for a long, long time prior to its discovery and being made the scapegoat for what people are experiencing.

That's what I am contending: what is the actual, real source of what the human sensor/receptor is experiencing?

Is it that ribbon?

Is it HAARP?

Is it your own cell-phone?

Is it from cell-phone towers?

Is it from satellite wide beams?

Etc...

Quote The simple fact remains, energy is coming, we are gonna be blasted with it and will hopefully

Na na na na naaa
    So, if that's a fact, where are the observation results since it's not here yet?

Amzer Zo,

I would say the scientific difficulties in this thread are in fact, due to lack of scientific funding. Most poster's are simply offering their observations around themselves for free. Each person is knowledgable on how there own energy 'feels'. So commiseration is added, sometimes, and also elation is added sometimes. All in the efforts of exchanging observations and something uplifting. For lack of scientists offering the same. Nothing against the scientists. Rather it is the banksters who channel capital and national treasures into war profiteering and depopulation boon-doggles. (Instead of grandly-funding science for human-friendly purposes).

Can we really expect financiers to fund helpfully-important scientific studies which are asked for in this thread? To give worthy scientists, engineers and technical professionals good jobs or good careers, to exalt human-friendly guidance? I would thoroughly agree with the questions concerning sources of EMR, (electro magnetic radiation). Scientists, are most often forced into corporate-controlled conditioning. From my searches, it appears that cell-phone-effects, upon human health, has been studied and funded by vested-interests all around. Hmm, let's see, some scientific scholarship was brought forward, but what were the job descriptions, for science people involved? Were the scientists allowed every freedom, to conduct research? Or were scientists in these studies forced to make payer-favorable observations while ignoring other sorts of observations? Ah, the job description is fulfilled and scientific honor is maintained, money talks, nobody walks. Both sides of the health effects were funded, but a scientifically balanced conclusion has not been sought for and there are so many other, common sources of microwaves, which were not studied.

Comprehensive-science is extremely incomplete. Fascist-falicies work insidiously to turn attention away from human-friendly-science. Earth needs 1000s of scientists to be given positive, unbiased, human-friendly careers. While this is just not happening, people turn observations elsewhere.

~wav
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 20th May 2012 at 09:41.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Carmen (20th May 2012), Kindred (20th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast