+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: The Hybrids & Clones Amongst Us (various off-topic posts)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Default Re: The Hybrids & Clones Amongst Us (various off-topic posts)

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    There is good and bad in every personality type... it can be difficult to read but its healthy to know.

Yea Renee, depending on which internet site you go to it will show certain personality types being different %'s of the US and/or World population.

I really believe it is important to know your type and read about it and that of your spouse or BF/GF to understand each other better and how you communicate differently.

It can make a MAJOR difference in a relationship as well in your journey for self discovery and understanding.
    Goode: This is weird, I just did the test and I am INTJ, I am also 0+ blood type. I read the description of INTJ individuals and I have to say that there is a lot of truth in it, though I was skeptical at first. THanks for this info Goode.
    I am VERY happy that many of you have taken the time to find out your "Type"... It really was an important moment in my life when I found out and read through the description. I hope you use it as a tool to customize your quest for enlightenment. It takes a lot of the guess work out it all. KNOW THY SELF.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th April 2012 at 05:55. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

special -schmecial -- you can have all my abduction experiences if you want to feel special

do you think i'm an idiot? don't you think i have questioned my sanity ? wondered if i were just some severely mal-adjusted Human w/my Celtic imagination running wild?

you are welcome to continue posting here , but i shall not respond to any of your future posts

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)

It's just a question, it was not meant to put down anyone. I think that the only way anyone can find out if they are a hybrid, is with a DNA test, but then you would also have to know what to look for in this test. The human mind is constantly trying to make sense of one's reality here in 3D world, and it can be quite creative in doing so. Also, the human mind wants to naturally feel more special, so it comes up with all kinds of stories, but no proof. Even David Wilcock wants to feel more special, so he came up with the idea that he is a reincarnated Edgar Cayce; he has no proof that he is Edgar but people believe him.

And Wynderer, the best way to learn is to have as many people say to you that 'maybe just maybe you could be wrong because ........'. If everyone agreed with you NONE OF US WOULD LEARN ANYTHING. It's just a game we all play in this reality.
    Last edited by christian; 29th April 2012 at 06:05. Reason: edited out a now deleted quote

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Corey -- what is up w/you, dude ? -- i have politely asked you & others to pls take your discussions about 'types' elsewhere

do YOU know why you are doing this?

i'd thought maybe i'd found a friend in you -- oh well --'another one bites the dust, i guess

I am VERY happy that many of you have taken the time to find out your "Type"... It really was an important moment in my life when I found out and read through the description. I hope you use it as a tool to customize your quest for enlightenment. It takes a lot of the guess work out it all. KNOW THY SELF.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th April 2012 at 05:57. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

4. Link to Post #24
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Quote Your Type is...

INFJ

Strength of the preferences %

Introverted 22, Intuitive 50, Feeling 25, Judging 11
    Me too..

TM

oops forgot to say thankyou to wynderer
    Last edited by Tane Mahuta; 29th April 2012 at 01:43.
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

5. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yeah... I apologize for that, Wynderer.. I responded on a post from the thread before I read your request. Sorry.. I am quite enjoying the context that you requested though..
    ~gypsy..
    Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Corey -- what is up w/you, dude ? -- i have politely asked you & others to pls take your discussions about 'types' elsewhere

i'd thought maybe i'd found a friend in you -- oh well --'another one bites the dust, i guess
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th April 2012 at 05:58. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gypsybutterflykiss For This Post:

GoodETxSG (29th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

special -schmecial -- you can have all my abduction experiences if you want to feel special

do you think i'm an idiot? don't you think i have questioned my sanity ? wondered if i were just some severely mal-adjusted Human w/my Celtic imagination running wild?

you are welcome to continue posting here , but i shall not respond to any of your future posts
    Oh boy, I really stepped on your toes. That is a good thing, at least we both will learn something from this experience.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th April 2012 at 06:00. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Earth Angel (29th April 2012), Holly Lindin (29th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

I am sorry; I thought I made it clear that I thought this info was pertinent to the discussion. Other people seemed to agree as they mentioned this info, their lineages and blood types etc. You really do not see how it relates to your original post? I am sorry you disagree so strongly but it does give insight to many of the points you made on your initial post on this thread in my opinion which is often wrong.

I mean no disrespect, I was also responding to the several posts people made that were positive in nature responding to the revelations of learning this info. I know sharing some of this info is difficult but please do not become overly sensitive or thin skinned (SOME People here will eat you alive, like sharks smelling blood in the water).

I have seen related and unrelated segways on many threads that you, I and others have been a part of. It may not have been the Thread OP's plan for the thread in many of those cases. I do apologize... I do not see how it has ruined your thread as the conversation has continued, although some of the posts have gotten personal.

I consider myself a friend and am not being led by the dark side to hijack your thread. I thought some of the info was a natural and correlating line of information to the traits and characteristics you mentioned in the original post.

Take care; I hope the Thread starts moving in the direction you had originally hoped. I meant no harm.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th April 2012 at 06:02. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth; paragraphs

10. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,717 times in 8,943 posts

[B]I am sorry; I thought I made it clear that I thought this info was pertinent to the discussion. Other people seemed to agree as they mentioned this info, their lineages and blood types etc. You really do not see how it relates to your original post? I am sorry you disagree so strongly but it does give insight to many of the points you made on your initial post on this thread in my opinion which is often wrong. ...
    I do not agree that it is pertinent to the actual discussion this Myers Briggs analysis for many reasons:

Lately, the results of the myers briggs and the correlations with work abilities have been disproven, even if it were in use for years everywrhere in the industry.

Second, I heard about the Myers Briggs here in quite a few threads prior to now, but never had the testimony of a potential hybrid. Go guess where my interest is. So please leave the testing alone.

Third, the Myers Briggs views and blood type give a very restricted view of what hybrid may be. Personal experience may widen this view quite a lot. I would very much like to hear about it.

Fourth: Myers Briggs was created to be used in the corporate world for selecting appropriate people for appropriate jobs. It may not help others as much as it did help you or as much as you would like.

Finally but not least, I have the weird feeling that some of you want Wynderer to shut up and will to anything to derail the thread,

even if the OP is asking to go back on topic you still insist on derailing.. The thread is the OPs thread Goodie and "others seem to think the same" does not hold. If you want to derail the thread by using the crowd, well, OP can ask that you stop and report you, as well as any one of us, since following OP you are derailing the thread. Please, I am politely asking you to stop.

Edit: I retract my last sentence about reporting after having read your last post Goodie. Thanks for your understanding and apologies, I thank you as a reader.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th April 2012 at 06:04. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

GoingOn (19th May 2012), minkton (29th April 2012), Realeyes (29th April 2012), RunningDeer (30th April 2012), sunflower (30th April 2012), Tigressa (19th May 2012)

12. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I am not going to appologize for my point of view, I do speak my mind and will always do so. I grew up in a communist country and I will not be held back by the fake capitalist way of thinking, which is based on false democracy. I was not born to make people happy all the time, people have to make themselves happy. Also, I studied science and to me having a proof to prove something that is being claimed as true is very important. Those who are stating that they are hybrids should be able to provide themselves first of all, and others, some kind of proof, as for example a DNA test. If the proof is not there and someone says that it is true, well, I am going to voice my reason why I don't believe something that is claimed to be true.

I thought that this was an adult forum, where people can voice their own opinions without getting upset like small children. Disagreeing is a normal part of life.
    Last edited by christian; 29th April 2012 at 06:20. Reason: edited out text from another now too edited post

13. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

from Flash

I don not agree that it is pertinent to the actual discussion this Myers Briggs analysis for many reasons:

Lately, the results of the myers briggs and the correlations with work abilities have been disproven, even if it were in use for years everywrhere in the industry.

Second, I heard about the Myers Briggs here in quite a few threads prior to now, but never had the testimony of a potential hybrid. Go guess where my interest is. So please leave the testing alone.

Third, the Myers Briggs views and blood type give a very restricted view of what hybrid may be. Personal experience may widen this view quite a lot. I would very much like to hear about it.

Fourth: Myers Briggs was created to be used in the corporate world for selecting appropriate people for appropriate jobs. It may not help others as much as it did help you or as much as you would like.

Finally but not least, I have the weird feeling that some of you want Wynderer to shut up and will to anything
    to derail the thread,

even if the OP is asking to go back on topic you still insist on derailing.. The thread is the OPs thread Goodie and "others seem to think the same" does not hold. If you want to derail the thread by using the crowd, well, OP can ask that you stop and report you, as well as any one of us, since following OP you are derailing the thread. Please, I am politely asking you to stop

===========

thanks, Flash

i have reported one smarmy little thing going on -- as none of you are mentioning it, apparently it's just for me [ i feel SO special ] -- if i don't hear back soon from whoever answers the reports , i am about to seriously leave this forum

just more confirmation that this planet is indeed the loony bin planet -- a dark & demented one

thank you from my heart, Flash --
    wyn

14. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I do not agree that it is pertinent to the actual discussion this Myers Briggs analysis for many reasons:

Finally but not least, I have the weird feeling that some of you want Wynderer to shut up and will to anything to derail the thread,

even if the OP is asking to go back on topic you still insist on derailing.. The thread is the OPs thread Goodie and "others seem to think the same" does not hold. If you want to derail the thread by using the crowd, well, OP can ask that you stop and report you, as well as any one of us, since following OP you are derailing the thread. Please, I am politely asking you to stop.

Edit: I retract my last sentence about reporting after having read your last post Goodie. Thanks for your understanding and apologies, I thank you as a reader.
    Ummmm.... huh? Okay, I respectfully disagree with all of that as Personality Profiles are directly related to the original thread post, You may want to re-read it. Regardless what you think of the MB's profiles which have not been disproven at all and are used daily… (It has its retractors, but doesn’t everything).
    I apologized and mentioned I meant no disrespect to her... She is super brave. I guess being away I missed out o the vibes that were going on in this room… If you think I was patting myself on the back that was not the intent... I am asking YOU to Politely re-read this entire threat because everything you said was totally off base. But that is going to be my only response to you. Out of respect ONLY for Wynderer, which I have VERY much I will not revisit or post on this thread. That was really… really weird. The Reptilian reactionary mind is strong and visible in this thread.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th April 2012 at 06:10. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

15. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I read your edit Flash... I was in the process of replying to W.'s latest posts about her experiences as I was moving down the posts and responding as I got to the next one... but went ahead and cancelled my replies and input to her brave sharing of info. I will move on to another thread and leave it be... I am still scratching my head.

16. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Wynderer .. I am so curious about your experiences and perceptions - and I am hungry for more. This kind of data is what we need more of. And I know that others here on Avalon are in the same boat as you - or different boats, depending on where you believe you are springing from.

So basically, I would like this thread to be a place where these stories can be shared - and people can feel supported by this community in the process of sharing.

A NOTE - post update to clarify that the remainder of this post is not directed at Wynderer - it is for others who are reacting to her material. I was very tired when I finally responded to this thread.
    *I want to be as careful as I can be to explain what I mean here* Please, if you are triggered by this material, you feel negative reactions bubbling up and the need to express annihilation energy, please take a breath and ask yourself why? And maybe explain that in your response. You could be more helpful to the person presenting their material, to help them and you better understand it.

I am speaking for myself here, because as a fellow reader on this thread, and now a poster, I am saddened by comments that were made by Cilka towards Wynderer. I just say to you Cilka: you are better than that, don´t let yourself down here. We need to transcend the toxic, clogged up arteries of the matrix. By acting this way, it just feeds the beast. To everyone here on Avalon, be your own voice but also stay aware of buying into the drama of attack and kill. It is BS at its worse. And it just divides us more - so how in the hell are we going to make the changes we want for this world? I am here to be a better human being. I am on quest to seek clarity. If I don´t understand something, I am not going to make assumptions and state them as fact. I going to ask questions, and humbly so, because I don´t know and I want to understand.

Right now, I want to read more and digest it, and hopefully return to Wynderer with some intelligent questions to ask of her.

*A little aside note to GoodeTSXG with rgards Myer Briggs*

Goode, I have always enjoyed your comments but with all due respect, from my experience, I think the myer briggs testing has some value. But as Flash points out, I think that it is better left in a corporate context. My reasons for this?

Firstly, I don´t hold the myer briggs testing to be a long-term profile of a human being over a whole lifetime - because change can also happen as a person becomes influenced and possibly is awakened. I have seen this in subsequent testing of people who have, for example, undergone personal/professional development in leadership and communication. They have successfully developed in areas of weakness (not the best word to use, sorry) so there category changes.

Secondly, and personally, I don´t like boxing people in either. I feel it is somewhat controlling, and especially if people are vulnerable and uninformed, they buy into the belief, which a test has lumped them into - instead of looking inside themselves and taking hold of their own learning and personal growth. Myer Briggs has its place but it is a tool, and should be presented as just a frame of reference and language that people can share, and build from there.

And that's all from me.
    Thanks,
    Zebra
    Last edited by Debra; 30th April 2012 at 09:44.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

GoingOn (19th May 2012), Realeyes (29th April 2012), RunningDeer (30th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,717 times in 8,943 posts

imho here Zebra, I want to hear more of what Wynderer has to say. In a graceful and thankful manner.

Also, as for testing, on the Myers Briggs, I went from introvert when younger to extravert now, yes, one changes and tests are not always the ultimate.-
    Last edited by christian; 29th April 2012 at 05:58. Reason: I deleted the response to another now deleted post.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

GoingOn (19th May 2012), Realeyes (29th April 2012), RunningDeer (30th April 2012), wynderer (29th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The Hybrids & Clones Amongst Us (various off-topic posts)

Hello, after taking time to go and re-center myself and meditate I wanted to apologize to ALL Avalon members for my posts in this Thread. I am extremely disappointed in myself for allowing myself to be pulled into some behavior that I normally chastise. I am very upset with myself about it very very much so.

I am Human and am weak and break down as everyone else does when it comes down to it and I recognize my failings.

I apologize for any hurt or discomfort I brought to anyone in this thread or this site. I will try to take my own advice to not be reactionary and to think things through and to let wisdom sink in from whatever source it may come from before I respond to future posts, even ones with daggers pointed at me.

Thank you all and have a good night of peaceful rest and dreams.
    I LOVE YOU!
    Corey
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 29th April 2012 at 04:07.

21. Link to Post #36
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 139,010 times in 21,568 posts

like i said, this is getting very tiresome -- no support from any mods or admin tho i requested help quite some time ago
    Most Reports are not responded to for a half day or a day; occassionally for a couple of days.

Members are encouraged to Report, but then they will have to find ways to work things out in real time themselves.

We do not have, nor seek to have, the level of moderation team staffing to provide around the clock rapid response to Reports.

===

Regarding this particular thread, I just trimmed some deeply nested quotes. I do that alot, without telling anyone, as the forum software does not make it easy to form ideal quotes. Another moderator has just finished removing a few posts that were mostly squabbling.

I send this thread some healing vibes .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ammit (29th April 2012), Debra (20th May 2012), GoingOn (19th May 2012), GoodETxSG (29th April 2012), Hervé (29th April 2012), InTheBackground (17th May 2012), RunningDeer (30th April 2012), sunflower (30th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I guess I wish it was possible to just ignore the negative and not react, just stay with the thread.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

GoingOn (19th May 2012), GoodETxSG (29th April 2012), InTheBackground (17th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #38
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lelmaleh (here)
    I guess I wish it was possible to just ignore the negative and not react, just stay with the thread.
    It Is Possible!!........ Comes down to CHOICE

HUGS...........Godiam

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Godiam For This Post:

GoingOn (19th May 2012), GoodETxSG (29th April 2012), InTheBackground (17th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #39
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 314 posts

Please do continue with this thread wynderer, I find it extremely interesting waht you have to say. Your testimony is very important and I´d consider it a loss if you left this forum.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Ami (29th April 2012), Debra (30th April 2012), GoingOn (19th May 2012), GoodETxSG (29th April 2012), InTheBackground (17th May 2012), Realeyes (29th April 2012)

29. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

I am ISFP that means I am psycho
    If everyday I can bring a smile to a persons face than I can go peacefully into the nite.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast