+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: The Hybrids & Clones Amongst Us (various off-topic posts)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Default The Hybrids & Clones Amongst Us (various off-topic posts)

[ Mod-edit:
    The first 69 posts on this thread began life as posts on the The Hybrids & Clones Amongst Us thread. There was a persistent problem with posts that the original poster of that thread deemed off-topic, and with reactions to and discussions resulting from those reactions.

So I split that thread into two threads - some 99 posts (as of the time I write this) remain on the original thread, and some 69 "off-topic" posts are now moved to this new thread.

This surgery was not clean ... some posts had portions that could have been placed on either thread.

But perhaps this split will clean up the original thread somewhat and make it easier reading.

- Paul.
    ]

~~~~~~

O+ blood type here, I am Native American and Irish/English and have my own experiences... I do not think I am any kind of hybrid, clone or anything like that though I meet some of the criteria you mention for Hybrids. BOTH of my children are definitely Indigo's! There should be some interesting posts on this thread. I too would like the link to the RH Thread if possible.

I am an INFJ personality type (Which is only 1% of the population), most of you should really take an online test to find out your Personality type, I promise you it will blow your mind and explain a LOT! www.humanmetrics.com (YOU MUST TAKE THIS TEST, stop now and do it!)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th May 2012 at 00:53.

2. Link to Post #2
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Default Re: The Hybrids & Clones Amongst Us (various off-topic posts)

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    O+ blood type here, I am Native American and Irish/English and have my own experiences... I do not think I am any kind of hybrid, clone or anything like that though I meet some of the criteria you mention for Hybrids. BOTH of my children are definitely Indigo's! There should be some interesting posts on this thread. I too would like the link to the RH Thread if possible.

I am an INFJ personality type (Which is only 1% of the population), most of you should really take an online test to find out your Personality type, I promise you it will blow your mind and explain a LOT! www.humanmetrics.com (YOU MUST TAKE THIS TEST, stop now and do it!)
    Thanks. Will look at the link later...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Turcurulin (28th April 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...od-great-video
    Here is one.

I have done that test many many times and I am still an INTJ. 2-4% of the population - INFJ is 1-3% of the population according to US statists that is.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Im INFJ, is that good or bad, lol
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

There is good and bad in every personality type... it can be difficult to read but its healthy to know.

Yea Renee, depending on which internet site you go to it will show certain personality types being different %'s of the US and/or World population.

I really believe it is important to know your type and read about it and that of your spouse or BF/GF to understand each other better and how you communicate differently.

It can make a MAJOR difference in a relationship as well in your journey for self discovery and understanding.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by delfine (here)

Seriously, I really hope you do.

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member bekrah's Avatar
    Thanks

I just took the test, I got INFJ too.
    I honor the divinity within you.

The secret of change is to focus all of your energy,
    not on fighting the old,
    but on building the new....
    - Socrates

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bekrah For This Post:

Realeyes (29th April 2012), Turcurulin (28th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bekrah (here)

I just took the test, I got INFJ too.
    I actually have a feeling a LOT of people are INFJ's that visit here (Even though there are so FEW of us). Read up on it. Interesting eh? Glad you took the time to take the test.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

There is good and bad in every personality type... it can be difficult to read but its healthy to know.

Yea Renee, depending on which internet site you go to it will show certain personality types being different %'s of the US and/or World population.

I really believe it is important to know your type and read about it and that of your spouse or BF/GF to understand each other better and how you communicate differently.

It can make a MAJOR difference in a relationship as well in your journey for self discovery and understanding.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

In the Remote Viewing world it is jokingly referred to as the Astrology for RVer's. Some of us are always asking whats your 'type'.
    A while back I was trying to get a poll done on the blood type thing and Myers-Briggs - see if there was any significant correlation between them.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member bekrah's Avatar
    Thanks

It is pretty interesting so far, still reading though. Makes a lot of sense! I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of INFJ's here either.
    I honor the divinity within you.

The secret of change is to focus all of your energy,
    not on fighting the old,
    but on building the new....
    - Socrates

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bekrah For This Post:

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Renee (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

In the Remote Viewing world it is jokingly referred to as the Astrology for RVer's. Some of us are always asking whats your 'type'.
    A while back I was trying to get a poll done on the blood type thing and Myers-Briggs - see if there was any significant correlation between them.
    Curious insight... Yes, I know.
    I am a Military trained RV'er from 1998 and was trained by my Grand Father prior to that since the age of 8. He was Naval Intelligence and a UDT/SEAL. He raised me and groomed me for the Military life... I am really glad to be out of it as much as one can truly be "Out of IT".

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I am an INFJ it would seem.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Debra (29th April 2012), Earth Angel (28th April 2012), Turcurulin (28th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

OK , guys & gals -- if you want a thread re blood & personality types, pls start one of your own -- this is hard work for me to write all this stuff -- pls respect that

thanks, wyn

¤=[Post Update]=¤

back on topic here ...

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    to continue on the topic of hybrids & clones, the latest models, & how they are being placed on Earth -- my theory about it anyway

in Bush II's first term, the economy really took a nose dive -- but meanwhile these brand new nice little housing developments were being built everywhere i lived during those yrs -- in a bar i overheard some folks from Syracuse talking about this , & one man asked ,'Where are these people coming from? '

i have a close bio relative who shapeshifted in front of me once -- that's for another post -- he was a designer & builder of very large, very expensive, & quite nice homes at the time -- he told me that he'd sold a house to one couple who called & asked him to visit when they were moved in -- they wanted him to tell them what kind of furniture & appliances other people bought, & what they did in the evenings -- this was not a ' how do i keep up w/the Joneses ' question -- this relative is very dismissive of ET & any 'paranormal' stoff -- but he told me this as something very weird

during my # 2 alcoholic binge i hitch-hiked around our country w/our truckers for about 5 months - [ most are very good men ] -- one ride i had was along that stretch of CA coast -- i think between LA & San Fran -- where on the land side there are fences & warnings to stay away --US gov't property -- both the trucker & i saw a lot of those little orbs -- they seemed to be following us -- & he was talking about them on the CB w/a buddy driving a little ahead who also saw them

at nighttime the trucker pulled into this really nice brand-new little development, perched right overlooking the ocean -- he asked me to wait in the truck while he went into the house he'd parked in front of while he talked to the husband of the couple who lived there -- he wasn't gone long before i got really really sleepy, so i went to the bed in the back of the cab & slept heavily thru the night

the trucker awakened me in the early a.m. to come into the house for a shower & food [nice house inside!] -- the wife was getting ready for work -- she had her name tag on, & i saw that the last name was 'Saucerman' -- i said, 'As in --?' -- she nodded --

meanwhile the husband was somewhere in the house & i never saw him -- i think perhaps he knew that i would make him -- recognize him as an ET -- but i sure felt under distant scrutiny while in the house

if i am right & they are being placed into their own little communities -- & also scattered here & there, no doubt -- it must be nice to start life on planet Earth w/unlimited cash

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

OK , guys & gals -- if you want a thread re blood & personality types, pls start one of your own -- this is hard work for me to write all this stuff -- pls respect that

thanks, wyn

¤=[Post Update]=¤

back on topic here ...

to continue on the topic of hybrids & clones, the latest models, & how they are being placed on Earth -- my theory about it anyway

in Bush II's first term, the economy really took a nose dive -- but meanwhile these brand new nice little housing developments were being built everywhere i lived during those yrs -- in a bar i overheard some folks from Syracuse talking about this , & one man asked ,'Where are these people coming from? '

i have a close bio relative who shapeshifted in front of me once -- that's for another post -- he was a designer & builder of very large, very expensive, & quite nice homes at the time -- he told me that he'd sold a house to one couple who called & asked him to visit when they were moved in -- they wanted him to tell them what kind of furniture & appliances other people bought, & what they did in the evenings -- this was not a ' how do i keep up w/the Joneses ' question -- this relative is very dismissive of ET & any 'paranormal' stoff -- but he told me this as something very weird

during my # 2 alcoholic binge i hitch-hiked around our country w/our truckers for about 5 months - [ most are very good men ] -- one ride i had was along that stretch of CA coast -- i think between LA & San Fran -- where on the land side there are fences & warnings to stay away --US gov't property -- both the trucker & i saw a lot of those little orbs -- they seemed to be following us -- & he was talking about them on the CB w/a buddy driving a little ahead who also saw them

at nighttime the trucker pulled into this really nice brand-new little development, perched right overlooking the ocean -- he asked me to wait in the truck while he went into the house he'd parked in front of while he talked to the husband of the couple who lived there -- he wasn't gone long before i got really really sleepy, so i went to the bed in the back of the cab & slept heavily thru the night

the trucker awakened me in the early a.m. to come into the house for a shower & food [nice house inside!] -- the wife was getting ready for work -- she had her name tag on, & i saw that the last name was 'Saucerman' -- i said, 'As in --?' -- she nodded --

meanwhile the husband was somewhere in the house & i never saw him -- i think perhaps he knew that i would make him -- recognize him as an ET -- but i sure felt under distant scrutiny while in the house

if i am right & they are being placed into their own little communities -- & also scattered here & there, no doubt -- it must be nice to start life on planet Earth w/unlimited cash
    I understand, I do believe it is more than just a little bit related though when you dig deeper and add your list of characteristics to this info. IMHO.

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

me too........it can't be that rare then can it ??

Quote Posted by Ammit (here)

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    me too........it can't be that rare then can it ??

Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    Indeed it is rare... but "Birds of a feather flock together" especially on the Net.

23. Link to Post #16
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

sigh -- bad guidance i guess to start out w/'characteristics' -- i'd rather you folks be talking about what i believe is a heavy duty placement of beings inimical to the survival of the Human race -- but hey -- if you guys aren't interested, i'll leave this thread to y'all

24. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

sigh -- bad guidance i guess to start out w/'characteristics' -- i'd rather you folks be talking about what i believe is a heavy duty placement of beings inimical to the survival of the Human race -- but hey -- if you guys aren't interested, i'll leave this thread to y'all
    ummm did you see my post #14
    and though a bit of a tangent - but blood types and Myers Briggs are all apart of why we / they do what they do. There is a correlation in patterns in personality profiling as well.

I do believe that the Dracos' actually have had a huge negative impact with the world as we know it. They are the control freaks of the galaxy and they are the warring line of the species of reptilians. They are where the term 'Draconian laws' originated.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draconian
    "Draconian is an adjective meaning great severity, that derives from Draco, an Athenian law scribe under whom small offences had heavy punishments (Draconian laws)." I was trying to avoid that since you felt you might be apart of that line. But frankly they are the line that is messing up this planet big time! lol
    Last edited by Chakra; 28th April 2012 at 20:06.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

GoingOn (19th May 2012)

26. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The Hybrids & Clones Amongst Us (various off-topic posts)

===========
    Sorry wynderer,
    'characteristics', Blood types and other aspects of the Hybrids & Clones natures did seem to be a big part of your opening post.

If you or others have stories or insight into any Hybrids & Clone communities or colonies Amongst Us I would love to hear about and discuss them.

However this will also open up another off topic can of worms about other Human appearing ET refugees and infiltrators that are here that I know that the Military is aware of.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 28th April 2012 at 20:22.

27. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Goode: This is weird, I just did the test and I am INTJ, I am also 0+ blood type. I read the description of INTJ individuals and I have to say that there is a lot of truth in it, though I was skeptical at first. THanks for this info Goode.

Wynderer: Wynderer, are hybrids also considered narcissists? The description of the hybrids sounded like they should also be described as having a self-centered personality. Thankfully I am not a hybrid. And you guys you have to realize that the chances of any of us being a hybrid is close to a zero chance. Most of these hybrid critters hold very important positions in politics, in finances, military etc. and they don't waste their time chatting in forums such as this one. They have very important roles to play, and very important decisions and plans to make, like 'how to effectively destroy this naive human civilization so that they can finally take over this planet asap'.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

GoodETxSG (29th April 2012)

29. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Funny, I'm aINFJ personality type too. I took the test about 6 months ago, when I read the result, I actually cried; it was as though everything then at that moment made perfect sense.

I think you're right, there probably are a lot of us floating around here.. As far as the rh negetive blood type, my mother and my brother are, but I'm A positive...Although, people have argued with me about my facial features and skin tone on the when kissed by summer's sun that I am Native American... As far as I know... Notta, but this is where it gets juicy- my maternal grandfather's family settled in Quebec after leaving France in the 1670s... Crazy eh? So as far as throw back genes go- well... Who knows eh?
    I actually have a feeling a LOT of people are INFJ's that visit here (Even though there are so FEW of us). Read up on it. Interesting eh? Glad you took the time to take the test.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th April 2012 at 05:48. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gypsybutterflykiss For This Post:

GoodETxSG (29th April 2012), Heather2017 (29th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast