+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: An exploration of Jesus, could he have been influenced by extra-dimensionals?

1. Link to Post #81
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Default Re: An exploration of Jesus, could he have been influenced by extra-dimensionals?

Having bred rabbits for many years (Netherland Dwarfs and Brittania Petite)

for show purpose, I can easily figure out how I should do if I were to breed

a mastergroup and a slavegroup among people. Its really quite simple if you

have some basic knowledge in genetics and knowledge in breeding techniques

ie how you combine the different specimens. When it comes to people you also

give the two groups different rules when it comes to how close relatives they are

allowed to mate with. LOL We do see now wot genes being doubled during

millenias among the elite can accomplish and how the genetically transferred

diseases are surfacing among the slaves due to by outbreeding spread

recssive genes among the slavepopulation.

One little detail, maybe a mistake was made at the end of the Middle

ages, when the nobles f"""""D the farmers daughters. That was a slip of

genes that shouldnt have been turned loose. If that hadnt happened they

would have a totally different grip over the commons today. LOL

All is well

Jorr

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

9eagle9 (26th May 2012), Chester (26th May 2012), modwiz (26th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: An exploration of Jesus, could he have been influenced by extra-dimensionals?

Quote Posted by GoingOn (here)
    justoneman -- I admire your courage in speaking your truth publicly.

Perhaps the nosebleeds are not new abductions, not an overactive imagination, but a physical means of demonstrating you've dropped a large part of programming? It sounds odd, but maybe the physical body has a hard time releasing certain programs. Like how people often replace one physical habit (such as eating for comfort) with a different physical habit (such as having a drink of water). If this option doesn't fit for you, please discard it.

If this is de-railing the thread, as it doesn't relate directly to the stated topic, please let me know and I will attempt to remove this post.
    wow - talk about synchronicity - look at the time of this post in relation to my first reply to your post, GoingOn... I replied just after I read your post to me, then decided I needed to read Truman Cash's e-book and came upon this on Page 15 -

Quote Burt gets nose bleeds sometimes for no apparent reason. This , of
    course, in itself isn ' t unusual . However, abductees very often have an
    implant that i s inserted up one of their nostr i l s . Sometimes this
    implant causes nosebleeds, espec ially right after it has been
    installed . Burt told me that in the f a l l of 1992 he had recurring
    nosebleeds over a three-day period. During this time he experienced
    great apprehension , a fear of an unknown "s omething" for which he could
    not ascribe a definite, plausible explanation.
    Last edited by Chester; 26th May 2012 at 04:40.

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Don't discount anything.

The nasal cavity is often where implants are found.

The body often times rejects them, that would be accompanied by noise bleeds.

In recalling these events as well one could set up a stigmata event where the memory imposes so much pressure as to recreate the physical event of bleeding.

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Not sure if this is interesting but with all the focus on the moon stuff lately, with the Ingo Swan book brought to my attention by Amzer Zo or by observer... http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci..._telepathy.htm
    That David Icke is now focusing on the Moon (as well as Saturn) and with the premise put forth by the authors of Who Built the Moon... well my uncle (who passed away in the early 80s - when I was perhaps 24 years old) was a friend of Alan Bean. Alan Bean was the pilot of the Lunar Landing Module for the Apollo 12 mission to the Moon, the second mission that landed on the Moon.

About 6 weeks ago, I decided to contact Mr. Bean such that he might share with me about my uncle. I was able to speak with him for a good 15 minutes and he seems like a great guy and he remembered my uncle Gil real well, etc. After a bit, I couldn't help myself from asking him about UFOs etc. His response surprised me and sort of saddened me.

He stated emphatically no and then told me that if there was any truth to any of it, the government would have informed us. Then he said, "I have to get back to my painting now," and quickly the phone call ended.

On another note but related to stories of alien abduction, when I was young and up until my early teens, I had quite a bit of nosebleeds. They occurred would occur for almost no reason. I am now 54 and have had no recurring nosebleeds since that time... until April 26th this year, starting the day after I read wynderers abduction experience thread which she mentions nosebleeds. I suddenly had three over the course of the next few days. Then they went away. And then last night I have a dream about glasses filled with diluted blood (what the blood was diluted by I do not know) but blood that later in the dream I saw coming from my own urination.

Then, just tonight right after I finished dinner and bent down to turn off a floor fan and blood started dripping from my nose.

If I have been abducted (some of you may have read my recounting of "my experience when 6 years old" thread) it is possible that the anomaly is occurring again and that the nosebleeds when I was young and the recent nosebleeds are connected.

Now, I don't know if any of this is true or simply an overactive imagination. But it is clear I have been going majorly public about my experiences the last few months and that I pretty much don't give a damn what they might try and do to me anymore.

Considering the possibility that Earth is a loosh farm which, when you read the recent posts in this very thread, my other Jesus thread and Houman's Horus-Ra thread, especially some from Amzer Zo and observer, I am pretty much on board that the speculations made have a good chance of being true.

justone

5. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

That is a program that you want to get rid of, that familial 'My grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles began to have illness' and then the program turns on in us at the right about the same time to the same date even.

My aunt had breast cancer ni the 70's so my two cousins were brought up with the obsession they'd get it to. Since young teens that's all they did was go to the doctor twice a year to get checked for ..three decades. They kept flogging me to be tested constantly and I told them to quite riding that pony because it would trot them right down cancer alley. And it did. Both of them, the same time their mother got it. INSPITE of all their precautions, they got it anyway.

I'm working with my daughter on her Strep Throat that comes in on the same date every year for the last three years, same date in June just before school let's out.

It's because she used to have to stay with her father all summer when school let out and of course has no voice in her home, she's made to be responsible for everything he says, he does, she an't say anything that will bump hm out of his comfort level (which could be anything) and it was a tremendous burden on her that results in this weird case of strep she gets every year. Its not even really strep throat; the cultures reveal nothing but all the symptoms are there and are painfully real.

Quote Posted by GoingOn (here)
    justoneman -- I admire your courage in speaking your truth publicly.

Perhaps the nosebleeds are not new abductions, not an overactive imagination, but a physical means of demonstrating you've dropped a large part of programming? It sounds odd, but maybe the physical body has a hard time releasing certain programs. Like how people often replace one physical habit (such as eating for comfort) with a different physical habit (such as having a drink of water). If this option doesn't fit for you, please discard it.

If this is de-railing the thread, as it doesn't relate directly to the stated topic, please let me know and I will attempt to remove this post.
    Thanks for the post... clearly your intentions are honorable. I can't wait to get regressed (May 4th). Regardless of what comes out of it - even if he discovers I am full of BS and have never been targeted by any level of the Archontic structure I will post the results. I am only in search of the truth.

I will add this - twice last week I experienced some weird heart area chest pains, I am 54 and my grandfather on my Dad's side had heart attacks starting in his 50s and one killed him at age 65.

And I don't really care. I am so ready to get outa here in so many ways but having said that, because of my recent discoveries which lead me to believe I have been targeted since I was 6 and now that I have begun to reclaim my soul, I wake up every day excited about life, excited I may see my sons or visit my wife on Skype (she is in Medellin Colombia with her daughter and we have to live apart right now)... and I am excited I am getting to the bottom of what I am pretty certain now has happened to me. And I am excited about that at a deep level of self, I likely opened myself to my experiences which means I am in no way a past victim nor if these forces continue to attempt to screw with me am I a victim in that scenario today.

Will be very interesting to see what Mark Johnson gets outa me 10 days from now.

6. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Just saying since you asked, I believe he came in the incarnated material body of man, to know his creation and to also find out, why in the 4,000 years since Adam, Man's mind had not spiritually developed to be closer to God. When he came and began at the age of 12 expressing His Father in Heaven's Kingdom, that the people/prophets had some of it right, but most of it wrong, as Rome Government which killed Christians for entertainment fed to lions, changed the word to fit their government and pacify the masses when they sinned against Christian God, while teaching them to worship on Sunday the 1st day of the week, the Roman and Egyptian(Cleo/Caesar) Sun God Baal. I believe Yeshua/Jesus learning all the misinformation, then went around the world, correcting and unifying them all to make the body of Christ/Kingdom of God on Earth prepared for His return, after resurrection of the 144,000 during man's self-rule of 6,000 years. I believe His Spirit/God Spirit is Supreme and that this is the process for all planets/schools of life on all planets of created matter worlds, until the evolved spiritual mind and resurrection of their God Son in whatever Universe the creation is made. I believe there are many, many planets/schools of Life for experience for every immortal soul to progress closer to God.

In His travels He often had to correct the apostle's thought on the Father in Heaven's Kingdom, because NO man could speak of it, unless they were as Enoch, John who wrote Revelation and others who were taken there via "Angelic" intervention on behalf of God. Many did not know that Noah was albino and birthed 3 races of human kind and the wars we face now are the same two brothers through Abraham's Sarah and the maid/hand servant/Christianity/Islam, when combined will have a more profound effect on conscious. The sounds of Islam in song, the sounds of the Jewish Tora in song, and the Sounds of the Worldwide Church of God, before they too fell back to worship on Sunday was bringing this vibration and man into evolvement but at a much slower pace because it is all, AS GOD IS ALL. The old Testament was changed and when Christ found this out, He set about correcting it, and was crucified for it because on their Sunday worship days in Rome, they exchanged commerce as if on any other day of the week. This is a NO No as the 1st commandment and connection to His people is to honor the Sabbath.
    The spirit of the 7 churches is about to be read, and the chastisement to repent of this, and be humble after the 7th seal is opened. Six Seals are already opened.
    May I recommend the books "Prophesied End-Times" by Ronald Weinland and also "2008 God's Final Witnesses?"
    Very enlightening.
    Just saying.

7. Link to Post #86
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Quote Ronald Weinland
    Don't follow this guy Bad IDEA

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Howdy Folks... justone here with the Theory O' the Day

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post495772

had to post the link in honor of the "no duplicate post" rule

enjoy

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

heyokah (26th May 2012), observer (26th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    The spirit of the 7 churches is about to be read, and the chastisement to repent of this, and be humble after the 7th seal is opened. Six Seals are already opened.
    May I recommend the books "Prophesied End-Times" by Ronald Weinland and also "2008 God's Final Witnesses?"
    Very enlightening.
    Just saying.
    Please check out the opening post in this thread and the OP's request... this post would be better off in the following thread -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...orus-Ra-thread

Thanks - just reminding because we, in fact, asked the opposite.
    Last edited by Chester; 26th May 2012 at 21:19.

12. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

I had a Netherland 'dwarf' .

Dwarf my arse. It was fully three feet long when full grown, and evil. Utterly evil. I kept very good care of it (not that it cared) and decided that rabbits only live a few years so I could tolerate it that long. It lived to be 14 years old. 14 years of brooding plotting evil where there wasn't a wall or wire in the house that hadn't been chewed.

It is exceeded in malicious legend by my best friends Netherland 'dwarf' another monstrously long and malignant bunny, that ate my purse, and lunged out from behind a commode when I was using it, sinking its teeth into my bare calves,sending me shrieking bloody murder into a poker party with my pants around my ankles. My friend sent it to live outside after it savaged her Labradors. Animal control picked up for breaking into someone's garage where it menaced the home owner who attempted to remove it from it's new territory

Rabbits are ****ing dangerous.

Get chickens. I don't want to have word one day that you died and were eaten by evil bunnies.

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)

give the two groups different rules when it comes to how close relatives they are

All is well

Jorr

13. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)

Dwarf my arse. It was fully three feet long when full grown, and evil. Utterly evil. I kept very good care of it (not that it cared) and decided that rabbits only live a few years so I could tolerate it that long. It lived to be 14 years old. 14 years of brooding plotting evil where there wasn't a wall or wire in the house that hadn't been chewed.

It is exceeded in malicious legend by my best friends Netherland 'dwarf' another monstrously long and malignant bunny, that ate my purse, and lunged out from behind a commode when I was using it, sinking its teeth into my bare calves,sending me shrieking bloody murder into a poker party with my pants around my ankles. My friend sent it to live outside after it savaged her Labradors. Animal control picked up for breaking into someone's garage where it menaced the home owner who attempted to remove it from it's new territory

Get chickens. I don't want to have word one day that you died and were eaten by evil bunnies.

All is well

Jorr

Lol. After I had won wot could be won here in Sweden and Finland

on Rabbit exhibitions I stopped raising rabbits for shows. That was

some years ago. Now we have some French lops, only for meat

production. We do have some Orpington chickens too, for eggs

and meat. And every sane human knows rabbits are dangerous,

very dangerous. LOL

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

All is well

Jorr

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th May 2012), Alekahn (27th May 2012), andrei (30th May 2012), Chester (27th May 2012), seko (29th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

My god, you really brought that story to life. It was like a wtf chapter in a Richard Brautigan novel.

Ckickens have a dark side as well.

Sorry. The guy with the off-topic stick just walked by.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th May 2012), Chester (27th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (27th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Dwarf my arse. It was fully three feet long when full grown, and evil. Utterly evil. I kept very good care of it (not that it cared) and decided that rabbits only live a few years so I could tolerate it that long. It lived to be 14 years old. 14 years of brooding plotting evil where there wasn't a wall or wire in the house that hadn't been chewed.....................

Well, that's how we Dutch are ....
    Last edited by heyokah; 27th May 2012 at 13:02. Reason: quote

18. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Posted by markpierre (here)

My god, you really brought that story to life. It was like a wtf chapter in a Richard Brautigan novel.

Maybe we could start a thread on psychopets. LOL

Ooops, the guy with the off topic sign again.

All is well

Jorr

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th May 2012), Alekahn (27th May 2012), Chester (27th May 2012), Earth Angel (2nd June 2012), heyokah (27th May 2012), markpierre (27th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

And the rest of the world thought you were just nice people who danced in wooden shoes and grew tulips.

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)

Dwarf my arse. It was fully three feet long when full grown, and evil. Utterly evil. I kept very good care of it (not that it cared) and decided that rabbits only live a few years so I could tolerate it that long. It lived to be 14 years old. 14 years of brooding plotting evil where there wasn't a wall or wire in the house that hadn't been chewed.....................

21. Link to Post #95
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

And the rest of the world thought you were just nice people who danced in wooden shoes and grew tulips.

That's all an archontic act.

We kick hard with those wooden shoes.
    And a tulip in your eye can cause blindness for ever.....

22. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi - I spent 10 awesome years on the island of Curacao, part of the kingdom of the Netherlands, and have tons of Dutch friends. Also, been lucky to have traveled to Holland several times and would say Amsterdam is my favorite city on earth. Thanks for posting on our threads! take care, justone

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by markpierre (here)

Maybe we could start a thread on psychopets. LOL

Ooops, the guy with the off topic sign again.

All is well

Jorr
    why do we need a separate thread when we have a few here already?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

heyokah (27th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (27th May 2012)

24. Link to Post #97
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    Quote One can instantly vanish any karma one may think one and their lineage possess if one wants to, all one has to do is shed the programming.
    just some food for thought, where does the real you end and the programming begin. And who is it that programed you?

The archons?
    The government?
    your parents?
    TV?
    the food you eat?
    The members of this forum?
    Yourself?

perhaps "shedding your programing" is more difficult a task than anything john chang can do.
    Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    Quote One can instantly vanish any karma one may think one and their lineage possess if one wants to, all one has to do is shed the programming.
    just some food for thought, where does the real you end and the programming begin. And who is it that programed you?

The archons?
    The government?
    your parents?
    TV?
    the food you eat?
    The members of this forum?
    Yourself?

perhaps "shedding your programing" is more difficult a task than anything john chang can do.
    I used to be a smoker for about 5 years and during the last 3 years of my smoking history, I fought an on-and-off battle where I would quit smoking for one or two days then pick up a cigarette again or two and then express the desire to quit smoking again only to pick up the habit a week later.

The battle to quit the smoking addiction took me three years of my life and I would quit and smoke again and quit and smoke again.

But I am glad to say that the last cigarette I touched was about 12 years ago and I have never ever touched a cigarette since.

I believe that the programming can be erased and altered but it is only by going within then can one erase or alter the programming.

Carlos Castaneda said that the "flyers" in us can only be shook off by rigorous applications of "cold discipline".

25. Link to Post #98
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

That is why I react when someone defends (because of reverence for ancient traditions of secrecy) the white secret societies. If the word secret is in the mix - someone has been held out and those who are in on the secret are in a conspiracy of sorts and the ones outside of the secret miss the boat.

Secrecy in any form is complicit in solidifying the walls between the two ends of the supernatural spectrum that has humanity locked in the prison and humanity has its own responsibility in creating and maintaining the walls.

My suggestion is that humanity tear down the walls and meet the supernatural (spirit world) on equal ground and look the supernatural world eyeball to eyeball. In that way we can reverse the direction the extremes of the supernatural world are taking (which is extending away from humanity) and we can then stop being the food supply for this world and start being equals within creation.

Easy to say, hard to do (at least hard for just this one human).
    Justone , where did you come from? LOL!

I have always maintained that the so-called "white" occult societies are just as much tyrants and dictators as the "black" occult societies.

Of course some members of the "white" occult societies claim that they preserve the secrecy of their spiritual secrets because the "black" occult societies wanna destroy them.

And then when you ask these "white" occult societies why don't you fight back? The masters of these "white" occult societies claim they do not wanna incur additional karma by engaging themselves in senseless violence.

Which is total bs btw.

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

There has been a lot of evil committed throughout the last few thousand years. Because a lot of good men with the power to fight evil prefer to remain in the shadows and keep quiet so that trouble will not bother them.

But by keeping quiet and keeping away from trouble, these good men are just as complicit in the troubles of this world as the "black" occultists.

Mind you, there are thousands and thousands of "white" sorcerers in this world and many of them have the material and spiritual resources (read: millionaire/billionaire wealthy and spiritually powerful) to fight evil but they prefer to keep their power for themselves and their followers.

Or should I say these "white" societies of sorcerers are only interested in gaining power for themselves while ignoring the plights of the less fortunate humans on this world.

So this is why I say there are no saviors to save humanity. Humanity is on its own.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th May 2012 at 22:35. Reason: Trim quoted material

26. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seigiarchon (here)
    Mind you, there are thousands and thousands of "white" sorcerers in this world and many of them have the material and spiritual resources (read: millionaire/billionaire wealthy and spiritually powerful) to fight evil but they prefer to keep their power for themselves and their followers.

Or should I say these "white" societies of sorcerers are only interested in gaining power for themselves while ignoring the plights of the less fortunate humans on this world.

So this is why I say there are no saviors to save humanity. Humanity is on its own.
    my opinion only - I heavily lean to your last sentence as sadly true -

another opinion - I saw both black magic and white magic as the same thing long ago with a slight difference... intentional magic directed towards another spirit being such that that being is not in full awareness and full agreement as to the hoped for result of the magical act is all black magic and having said that, at least those who are admitted black magicians that perform a magical act are at least being honest about what they are doing, whereas a so called "white magician" is by far the more evil one for the following reasons, they assume their imposition upon another is "good" and thus that is their justification. They then usually place themselves upon a pedestal and/or their follower minions do so - its generally a mutually created process. They further enforce the "you can't but I (the exalted magician) can" falsehood. They usually believe their own BS so are not only caught up in deceiving others but are caught up in self deception, the most dangerous form of deception.

So I have zero respect for self professed "white" magicians as they are simply black magicians in disguise - again, this is only my opinion.

We are all spiritual beings experiencing the material world through our physicality (and all the other bodies we are aware of or not so aware of). It is by this very nature of what we are that we are magical beings as well. And this is where the word "magical" can all but disappear and that is when one rests in the truth of their being and becomes genuine. No more lying to others nor to the self as to how even the slightest thought is essentially the casting of magic. In my awareness of this possibility, I have come upon (perhaps) the fact of personal responsibility. I never meet my expectations of what it means to uphold 100% my responsibility, perhaps one day I will come close.

Thanks for the inspiration to type a bunch of words... maybe they may make sense to someone... maybe when I read them again later on, they might make sense to me.

justone
    Last edited by Chester; 29th May 2012 at 18:10.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

9eagle9 (29th May 2012), seko (29th May 2012)

28. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

right there is where the service to others and service to self lines are blurred

A phenom I noticed when so many self proclaimed lightworkers began imposing their energy on me regardless if they wanted it or not. It doesn't suffice to say 'no thanks' they impose their density on you anyway. If you tell them their energy is unwanted they are offended not understanding the concept that they don't own energy and its not something that is doled out by their discretion. When you give their energy back to them, and they see how dense it is they accuse you of psychically attacking them.

I do have some evilly fond memories of lightworkers attempting to make an example of me in public.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5