+ Reply to Thread

Thread: John Lear accuses Douglas Dietrich of being Naval Disinformation

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Default John Lear accuses Douglas Dietrich of being Naval Disinformation

John wrote: "I listened to a couple of hours of Dietrich and he seems to be a Navy disinfo agent. He mixes up the Tonopah Test Range with Area 51. His story about the flag on the Missouri at the end of WW2 is incorrect and his story about a Japanese dirigible/Blimp over Los Angeles in 1942 is impossible."

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo.../reply31252162
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to charlesfrith For This Post:

BMJ (19th June 2012), Cidersomerset (22nd May 2012), gs_powered (22nd May 2012), jackovesk (22nd May 2012), jjjones (23rd May 2012), Maia Gabrial (22nd May 2012), modwiz (22nd May 2012), mountain_jim (22nd May 2012), spiritguide (22nd May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: John Lear accuses Douglas Dietrich of being Naval Disinformation

I watched a few videos and came to the same conclusion. This was about 6 months ago and forget the trigger phrases. No matter, since convincing anyone of this observation is not important. He is entertaining and is definitely presenting many inconsequential, but interesting and newly revealed, bits of info.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

I really appreciate this link, as I always listen to what Lear has to say, (though I suspect he does not know as much as he thinks he does),

and I quit going to GLP after being caught up in a long-term IP ban that had nothing to do with me, and for which I refused to register/join/etc. to get it fixed, for what I consider to be a major disinfo-seeded site, much of the time.

I sometimes suspected the ban was an attempt to get anonymous users to register, for which I refused and just quit going there.

This is from John's sig there:

Quote Dr. Judy Wood is being attacked on all fronts especially by Jim Fetzer. Anybody who attacks Dr. Woods book is, in my opinion, a full fledged disinformation tool.

Hoaxlands glass domes on the moon are just, what became, Scotch Lite Front Screen Projection made by 3M used for faking the background in the moon videos.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 22nd May 2012 at 15:48.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (22nd May 2012), NancyV (22nd May 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (29th April 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Douglas Dietrich roles off facts & figures like a Humanoid 'AI' Computer database...

So much so that just about every interviewer has at some stage, to slow him down...

Douglas was'nt kidding when he said he still feels possessed/affected by the Satanic rituals he participated in...

I have listened to and watched a fair percentage of his interviews and he has a firm grasp of significant covert events, dates and times...

However, just like any info. A little bit of 'Discernment' can go a long way in decifering his explosive information...

Quote Secrets of the Presidio Archives: Out of the Incinerator

• The Presidio Pivot Point: Why Here Instead of Washington, D.C.
    • Civil War I: Occupied Celtic America in global/genocidal context
    • Korea War I: America's Railroad to Ruin
    • Plague War II: The U.S. Bioinvasion of Europe in The Great War of 1914—1918
    • The Gunboat Mafia: Anglo Narco-Mercantilism and America's Endless Opium Wars
    • The Greater Pacific Race War: America's Final Solution to the Japanese-Judaic Co-Prosperity challenge
    • Pearl Harbor: the Gold Standard of Federal Reserve conspiracies
    • Tesla's Treason: Trailing the U.S. American Pattern of Patriot Persecution
    • Japanese National-Spiritualism: mobilizing the Aryanasian children of Mu in a Multi-Ethnic Imperium
    • The World after Roswell: U.S. American Topological Space Collapse on the U.F.O.logical High Front
    • Nat-Ƶism as Global Ideology: the Second European Hundred Years' War of a Postmodern World Religion
    • Hitler's Shadow Axis: National Bol'ƶhevism, Pan-Turkic Apartheid-Ƶionism, Black Mohammedism and Bosnian White-Kemalism as Fascist Movements on the New Front
    • Ćgypt's New Afrika Korps: Nasser's Covert Space Race and the Fall of the Allied United Front
    • Vatican Holocaust: The Croatian Crusade and America's Primary M.I.A. Betrayal
    • Soviet Subspecies: Cryptids, Hybrids, Psychics, Vampires, Zombies, and the Tunguska Mutation Event
    • Occult Empire: American Dćmonolatry and the U.S. Criminal State
    • Atomic Scientology: L. Ron Hubbard's Dianetic Armada
    • Satanic(?) Child Abuse: U.S. Military Psychotherapy Cults
    • The Terminal Age: Cold War I = World War III
    • Gulf War II: The Last Battle of the Third World War
    • Hilary-Bhutto Bloodgate: The Origins of America's Last Vięt-Nam
    • Designated Patsy: JFK/RFK/B.J. Clinton?

Peak Oil Geopolitics in the Asia-Pacific Millennium

• Planet Asia: the Easternization of Earth after Oil
    • Unconditional Surrender: World War II = America's Loss of Sovereignty
    • Rev. Moon's High Disciple: Bush I and the Rise of C.I.A.-Sponsored Mind-control Cults
    • The North Korea-HAARP Connection: High-technology Genocide and The Next Pacific War
    • Bin Ladin's Prize Partner: Bush II and the 9/11 Surrender Campaign
    • Post-Petroleum Deindustrialization: The New Dark Age of Millennial Religious War

Demographic Apocalypse in Spanish-only Red America

• American Intifadas: The Radical Realities of Devolutionary Warfare
    • Strange Insurgencies: The Post-Vięt-Nam Invasion of Unknown Races
    • The Gulag Archipelago, U.S.A.: Postindustrial America as a Thirdworld Prison/Rape Culture
    • The Last Evil Empire: The Thirdworld U.S./Pan-Islamic Co-Fundamentalist Crescent
    • Immigration Armageddon: Civil War II = World War IV's American Front
    • The Colored Crusade of New Christendom: The Southworld Liberation of Caliphate Europa

The Medical-Industrial Complex Against Debtor-State Man

• We Are Generation Zero: The Age-Wave Tsunami and Gerocide in The Devolutionary War
    • Homefront Inferno: Veteran's Self-Determination in Post-Modern Devolutionary context
    • North American CosmogeNation: A New Race Shall Walk the Earth
    • A Divided Devolutionary Front: The Death of the Medical-Indenturement State
    • Future Shockwaves: Surviving the Chromatic Plagues of World War Zero
    • The Third Industrial Revolution: Star War I = Multiple Manifest Genetic Destinies

http://www.douglasdietrich.com/topics.html
    I must admit, I was almost convinced on his 'Roswell Japanese Dirigible Theories', but I still believe that there is way too much evidence and eye witness testimonials supporting an ET Craft Crash landing at Roswell. I still tend to believe people more than pieces of paper...

This information/juggernaut has your mind spinning at the best of times...

Last edited by jackovesk; 23rd May 2012 at 00:53.

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I like john lear, he is not afraid to speak his mind and let the chips fall where they may. Even bob lazar had trouble believing what john has said. funny, the man in charge of disecting a spaceship not built on earth , has a hard time believing what john says. like water on the moon, gravity on the moon. So if he claims someone is a dis-info agent , thats good enough for me.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

well I believe Charles, the original poster of this thread, makes a good case in the linked to GLP thread that you can't rule out John's info as being possible disinfo (on occasion) either, based on a rational look at past associations. In any case, I only read the last 10 or so pages in that thread and found the discussion quite interesting

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo.../reply31275778

Quote Douglas Dietrich is the most disruptive source of historical information on the planet. It provokes thought not blind consumption and it takes time to internalize too. The recent Narconomics talks are extraordinary because names, dates, companies and locations are provided. That's evidence for people to verify for themselves if they wish.

However, JL and DD's information contradict each other. Their profiles both hypothetically lend themselves to being classic disinformation agents for the CIA and DOD respectively given their historical associations. That's not hyperbole either. It's cold rationalism.

But they may both be innocent too, or one might be good and the other might not.
    I like a fair bit of John Lear's information and don't reject all of it, but both JL and DD need to clear Roswell up or more problems for Sleeper are evident if left ignored. I don't agree with all of DD's information either. We disagree on lots but mostly we share what we agree on.

However more importantly let's not ignore that the Military and the CIA are in conflict. Panetta moved to DOD and Petraus to CIA. Castling these two roles is an extraordinary move. One of the most interesting, daring and pointed of the last four years administration. It fosters more tensions than normal between the CIA and the Military and we've seen examples of this in Lebanon, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia and Libya to mention a few, though it seems there is cooperation over Israel.

[link to www.washingtonpost.com]

For me both institutions of the military and CIA are evil and psychotic. It will be interesting to see what unfolds from John Lear's allegation that Douglas Dietrich is Naval Disinformation. It's a shame a dialogue couldn't be opened instead of JL labelling DD. I feel it was premature and removed a chance for two people to share information. Both have a lot more in common than what divides them. A propensity for information that most people can't handle for a start.

If I was into disinformation I'd have done exactly what John Lear did. I'd have smeared Douglas Dietrich before talking to him.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 22nd May 2012 at 21:02.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

What has he gotten wrong about the upside down American flag with the odd number of stars that was hung on the ship for the ceremony when the Japanese surrendered?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ac02717.jpg
Views:	627
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	16440  
    Last edited by 13th Warrior; 22nd May 2012 at 20:56.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus mađur”

10. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

I thought you might be interested in one of Douglas Dietrich public replies. To date John Lear is silent. He smears great but defends very badly. Which is telling.

http://youtu.be/zXMA-Pw_WNY
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to charlesfrith For This Post:

13th Warrior (19th October 2012)

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

I just brought Douglas's WWII DVD and he says the 2 Nuclear bombs dropped on Japan didn't end WW2, that Japan "really menaced the USA with other weapons" is totally bizarre and I found it impossible to believe.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

13. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

If you look into the independence day thing, the army intended to help but backed out after they would not remove references to Area 51. Both IMDB and wiki say this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indepen...Day_%28film%29

14. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Does anyone know if Douglas Dietrich has a son or nephew that looks like him?

15. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by charlesfrith (here)
    I thought you might be interested in one of Douglas Dietrich public replies. To date John Lear is silent. He smears great but defends very badly. Which is telling.

http://youtu.be/zXMA-Pw_WNY

Douglas lets loose with both barrels on this one.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus mađur”

+ Reply to Thread