+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 4 14 26 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock's False Predictions

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock's False Predictions

I am going to go on one of my musings and type it out.....

I would think revealing truth is a high vibrational energy and being deceived or deceiving is a low vibrational energy. It sort of reminds me of masturbation, it feels good, but can you really call it sex? Because DW makes you feel good even though he is full of crap in his predictions and many assumptions, it's all good. Here's what I think. You all really like what he has to say but you don't give his "word" a lot of credit because I bet not one of you would dream of spending all your savings this year, sell your house and travel and stay with family and enjoy your last year before ascension. I mean that would be really putting your reputation on the line. When it doesn't happen you would have spent it all, wasted your kids inheritance and well, the truth is you live in fear too otherwise you'd stand behind your undying faith and support of DW. Hell, if he really believes he is ascending why the hell is he selling anything? He doesn't believe any of his crap, and he's laughing all the way to the bank.

I'm glad I just did this mental exercise. The next time DW asks you to buy some book, donate, or pay for some conference where he can predict another dozen things and tell you all how you are going to ascend and disclosure is surely happening, just remember what I said here. Why would he need money if he is ascending?

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    David's book is a great piece of work! I don't get into the prediction aspect of his career. No "guru" is going to be perfect and like us, they are evolving into who they will be in the future. I'm sure many guru's have written books only years later to wish they would have known then what they know now. I think the best thing to do is take whatever piece of their work resonates with you the most, and dump the rest. I tend to focus on the science aspect of what David has presented as it's verifiable. He's brought several studies to the forefront supporting the existence of a Sourcefield, which I think are substantial. It's much easier to share the information with someone when I can give them verifiable science to back what I'm saying. The existence of Sourcefield was key for me as I've been accessing it since I was a young child, but at the time I didn't know how I was doing what I was doing because I didn't have the vocabulary or science background to validate what I all ready knew existed. I would not have been aware of these studies had he not compiled them in the manner in which he has via his latest book, so for this I'm quite grateful. I wish he got more credit for this aspect. People are human and no one is going to be perfect. The days of finding a messiah are over. The messiah lies in each individual, so you have to take the good of what every person has to offer and throw out the rest that doesn't apply.
    Maybe he should temper his thoughts with phrases like: "It may be possible," "the evidence infers," or "my best guess." He is outright making predictions like he was Edgar Cayce or something. I feel personally connected to this whole mess. When I was nineteen I delivered linen to the A.R.E. in Virginia Beach. I probably crossed paths with the man! I trod the same path as Cayce and Wilcock! Whoa.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

D-Day (23rd May 2012), Mike (23rd May 2012), NancyV (23rd May 2012), RMorgan (23rd May 2012), Unified Serenity (23rd May 2012)

4. Link to Post #63
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)

I would think revealing truth is a high vibrational energy and being deceived or deceiving is a low vibrational energy. It sort of reminds me of masturbation, it feels good, but can you really call it sex? Because DW makes you feel good even though he is full of crap in his predictions and many assumptions, it's all good. Here's what I think. You all really like what he has to say but you don't give his "word" a lot of credit because I bet not one of you would dream of spending all your savings this year, sell your house and travel and stay with family and enjoy your last year before ascension. I mean that would be really putting your reputation on the line. When it doesn't happen you would have spent it all, wasted your kids inheritance and well, the truth is you live in fear too otherwise you'd stand behind your undying faith and support of DW. Hell, if he really believes he is ascending why the hell is he selling anything? He doesn't believe any of his crap, and he's laughing all the way to the bank.

I'm glad I just did this mental exercise. The next time DW asks you to buy some book, donate, or pay for some conference where he can predict another dozen things and tell you all how you are going to ascend and disclosure is surely happening, just remember what I said here. Why would he need money if he is ascending?
    Dear Unified Serenity,

You really impressed me with this one. Very well thought! Really!

Thereīs nothing more amazing than pure, beautiful logic!

You know, back in the year 1000, many Christians in Europe had predicted the end of the world on this date.

As the date approached, Christian armies waged war against some of the Pagan countries in Northern Europe. The motivation was to convert them all to Christianity, by force if necessary, before Christ returned in the year 1000.

Meanwhile, some Christians had given their possessions to the Church in anticipation of the end.

Fortunately, the level of education was so low that many citizens were unaware of the year. They did not know enough to be afraid. Otherwise, the panic might have been far worse than it was.

Unfortunately, when Jesus did not appear, the church did not return the gifts. Serious criticism of the Church followed. The Church reacted by exterminating some heretics. Agitation settled down quickly, as it later did in the year 2000 ( and probably as it will happen after 2012).

Now, these are true believers; very stupid, but still true believers!

Cheers,

Raf.

Ps: I still keep seeing patterns everywhere...History copies itself, over and over again...Just change a few words and the magic happens...Only, fortunately, people are not that stupid anymore nowadays.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 23rd May 2012 at 01:59.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

9eagle9 (23rd May 2012), Chester (23rd May 2012), D-Day (23rd May 2012), EsmaEverheart (24th May 2012), Gardener (23rd May 2012), MMA_Fan (23rd May 2012), mosquito (23rd May 2012), NancyV (23rd May 2012), Oouthere (23rd May 2012), Unified Serenity (23rd May 2012), Zencat (23rd May 2012)

6. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is something I never figured out. I mean, why would he be going on speaking tours throughout this year and continue to promote his books and his albums like crazy if such a huge change is going to come?

There would be no use and need for them.

Those things he talks about would no longer have ANY question marks attached to them; all would be on TV and in the mainstream media. I do notice his audience has grown tremendously ever since he jumped on board the mass arrest thing, very likely to be a few million at least, and it doesn't take much to calculate that he has made, or stands to make a good sum of money even if only just a small percentage buy anything. Of course, making money isn't wrong in itself, but tying it with his ascension theory, all that money would be fairly redundant, to say the least....if even half of what he says is true.

PS: About the Elenin or Nibiru thing though, as far as I know, he was never on board with this one, and never made any mention of it even when the hype was at its peak. But as for the rest of the info on this thread, I guess it is true, and it's disturbing to see how many times he was either deceived, or being deliberately deceptive.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xeon For This Post:

Cartomancer (23rd May 2012), GCS1103 (23rd May 2012), Khaleesi (23rd May 2012), RMorgan (23rd May 2012), Unified Serenity (23rd May 2012)

8. Link to Post #65
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by danceblackcatdance (here)
    The source field book is totally great... as for 'predictions', if we believe that timelines are not fixed but fluid and exist only in potential, how can anyone be expected to make any that are 100% accurate...
    I agree blackcat!! David has a ton of free material on his website, including many free e-books:
    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/books-free-online

David Wilcock has revealed much of what the modern education establishment does not want us to know, such as the life force energy(Chi, Aether, Orgone whatever you want to call it) they have been supressing for hundreds, probably thousands of years. But, if you discount Wicock's thoeries just because he made a few false predictions, then you are missing out on the most revealing information I have ever come across. Wilcock has explained many things that our modern education system has got flat-out wrong. If you aren't reading those books, you will be left in the dark about these subjects. I haven't even got to Source Field Investigations yet, and he has already exposed the modern education system for the fraud it is.

Anyone who has ever made predictions has screwed up. That's why people lose credibility in my book when they reveal exact dates for things to happen. If anything, Wilcock is certainly gullible judging by his involvement in the Drake scenario. He has done too much to advance modern sciences to discredit him for a few bad predictions. Nostrodamus predicted a huge Earthquake with the recent planetary alignment, but May 20 came and went and....nothing. No huge Earthquake hit. There were no mass casualties. I guess Nostradamus was a fraud, too??

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnrealDreams For This Post:

mosquito (23rd May 2012), we-R-one (23rd May 2012)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

it seems that every few months the forum gets bored or something, and to liven things up a new alt media figure is selected for crucifixion. there are always 1 or 2 that stand up for the poor guy, but generally the masses sit back and watch him burn, cheering all the while. ok, fine. whatever.

now it's Wilcock. i don't even really need to read the thread. let me guess...

-there are a few who are pretending to be noble and are passing off their sadism as wake-up sniffy glue for the masses, but are really just enjoying the drama.

-there are a few who claim rare powers for themselves and are simply jealous of the attention Wilcock gets, and desperately present the non-commercialization of their talents as proof of their award winning scruples.

-there's gotta be a guy or 2 in there who claims Wilcock is in it for the cash. this always makes me laugh. if i was a hustler, i'd honestly consider milking the homeless community before i milked the alternative community. if you go around on the various alt forums there are always the same people posting relentlessly day in and day out, and you wonder how they get by with spending all that time on the computer. it's unlikely they even hold jobs, and if they do it surely involves taking out the trash or mowing the lawn, likely as part of the rent package for living in their mother's basement.

-invariably there will be the guy who says we have to move on, who will make what he thinks is his seminal post, will promise never to return again, giving the impression he is above it all, but will return time and again to defend his position.

-no doubt we have the guy here who has accused the 'lets move on guy' of being some kind of 007 secret agent provacateur, even though he's the most reasonable guy in the thread. and even though 'lets move on guy' has decided he's above all this and has even announced it, he will take the bait and accuse the guy who just accused him of agentry of the same thing. then the straw man accusations will fly...

-surely someone has accused o.p of being an 'agent'. has that happened yet? i haven't read the thread yet, but i'll bet my life that if it hasn't happened yet, it will happen shortly.

i just don't get it. i could care less if Wilcock is edgar cayce or edgar allen poe. could care less if he steals money from his mother's purse or spends his free time tripping old ladies. either way, my life will remain exactly the same. ditto with this Drake guy.

my next prediction is this: i will be accused of trolling, or at the very least i'll be asked this question: if you really don't care Chinaski, why are you bothering to post. and the best answer i can give you is this: i'm out of beer, bored, grumpy, and i just f#cking felt like it.

11. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Blueskywalking (25th May 2012), Chester (23rd May 2012), D-Day (23rd May 2012), David Hughes (23rd May 2012), GCS1103 (23rd May 2012), gigha (23rd May 2012), joedjemal (23rd May 2012), Kano (23rd May 2012), Khaleesi (23rd May 2012), ledus un medus (23rd May 2012), Lisab (23rd May 2012), MMA_Fan (23rd May 2012), mosquito (23rd May 2012), Mozart (23rd May 2012), NancyV (23rd May 2012), RMorgan (23rd May 2012), Sebastion (23rd May 2012), Selene (23rd May 2012), ulli (23rd May 2012), Unified Serenity (23rd May 2012), ViralSpiral (23rd May 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (23rd May 2012)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Ps: I still keep seeing patterns everywhere...History copies itself, over and over again...Just change a few words and the magic happens...
    Hey Raf,

You know I think this is one reason I am so agitated right now. This all has happened before, and it keeps happening. Talking about ascension and peace does not bring peace. Real changes in character have to take place. There needs to be a clearing of energy and forgiveness for wrongs said and done on many sides. My writings, that I dont' share on here anymore really, are all about the past repeating, that there is a system in place that has worked for thousands of years. We are about to enter a new paradigm and we are going to either like it or not be part of it. The New Age is of course not new. This whole Source Field Investigation, man is God, cosmic unity is not new, it is ancient beliefs repackaged with a twist here and there. How to you get people to want to adopt a whole new system of beliefs? By making the old system so painfully bad and creating an environment of extreme beliefs and actions.

I speak of these various things because if we do not start realizing that what is being done publicly by various leaders, speakers, media is not truth. In fact, I would pretty much not listen to a single person who has a following because they have something to sell. Now, I do trust a few well known people, but I don't promote them. I sometimes quote them, but it's not who you all that dislike my posts would imagine. I personally have great disdain for the manipulation that Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck do at critical junctures. I nearly lost my head when Rush kept selling GATT and NAFTA. It's critical policy things like that where they show their true allegiances. Nonetheless, they do also bring to light important stories and events. Just as I would not buy a single DW book, I would also not buy a single book by any of those three well known commentators in the future. I did get the Beck book The Overton Window because I felt he was sharing a lot of "inside" info in the book, but knew it would be like walking in a mine field.

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by UnrealDreams (here)
    Anyone who has ever made predictions has screwed up. That's why people lose credibility in my book when they reveal exact dates for things to happen. If anything, Wilcock is certainly gullible judging by his involvement in the Drake scenario. He has done too much to advance modern sciences to discredit him for a few bad predictions. Nostrodamus predicted a huge Earthquake with the recent planetary alignment, but May 20 came and went and....nothing. No huge Earthquake hit. There were no mass casualties. I guess Nostradamus was a fraud, too??
    Hey mate,

I donīt know if Nostradamus was a fraud as well.

His predictions are so cryptic that I guess no one but him could interpret them correctly.

His very symbolic predictions are also so strange, that they could be interpreted in a way so that they would fit almost any kind of disaster (after it happens).

Also, as far as I know, people come up connecting Nostradamus predictions only after a disaster happens, never before it happens, so they end up being "postdictions", if thereīs such a word.

About Wilcockīs books, I havenīt read the latest, but Iīve read much of his free stuff.

Heīs a good researcher and I must credit him for that.

However, thatīs all he is; a good researcher. He picks up other persons theories and ideas and glue them together, which is not a bad thing at all, but itīs not the same as "doing so much to advance modern science".

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 23rd May 2012 at 02:16.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (24th May 2012), Mike (23rd May 2012), NancyV (23rd May 2012), Unified Serenity (23rd May 2012), Zencat (23rd May 2012)

15. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)

-there are a few who are pretending to be noble and are passing off their sadism as wake-up sniffy glue for the masses, but are really just enjoying the drama.
    There's alot of that going around. Come sit with the rest of us.

"We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

gigha (23rd May 2012), Mike (23rd May 2012), NancyV (23rd May 2012), PurpleLama (23rd May 2012), RMorgan (23rd May 2012)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

That was friggin awesome Chinanski, and I wish I could give you a well deserved Beer. Well, I actually posted this thread because the issue came up in another thread and rather than watch it derail and knowing lots of people have feelings about all this, I well got the ball rolling.

Lots of what you said has occurred and some is yet to occur. You are right, DW won't affect my life, and I guess I shouldn't care a rat's rectum if others are duped. For some reason though I do. I think I will focus on my navel lint and meditate on that, thanks hun.

18. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

That was friggin awesome Chinanski, and I wish I could give you a well deserved Beer. Well, I actually posted this thread because the issue came up in another thread and rather than watch it derail and knowing lots of people have feelings about all this, I well got the ball rolling.

Lots of what you said has occurred and some is yet to occur. You are right, DW won't affect my life, and I guess I shouldn't care a rat's rectum if others are duped. For some reason though I do. I think I will focus on my navel lint and meditate on that, thanks hun.

Hi again,

Thatīs what bothers me...

I shouldnīt care to see other persons that I donīt even know personally being duped. (?)

But I do care...I donīt know why. I just care. I care a lot.

Isnīt it the opposite of being selfish? Isnīt it a good thing?

I mean, are things so bad right now, that one should be ashamed to care about others, instead of the opposite?

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 23rd May 2012 at 02:33.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Chester (23rd May 2012), D-Day (23rd May 2012), EsmaEverheart (24th May 2012), GCS1103 (23rd May 2012), Mike (23rd May 2012), MMA_Fan (23rd May 2012), Unified Serenity (23rd May 2012), Zencat (23rd May 2012)

20. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

it's no knock on you U.Serenity. we discuss stuff here because it can be fun and interesting; i understand that. but i think i've just od'd on some of this stuff.

i think i'll vacation myself for a few days...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

NancyV (23rd May 2012), PurpleLama (23rd May 2012), Unified Serenity (23rd May 2012)

22. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    David's book is a great piece of work! I don't get into the prediction aspect of his career. No "guru" is going to be perfect and like us, they are evolving into who they will be in the future. I'm sure many guru's have written books only years later to wish they would have known then what they know now. I think the best thing to do is take whatever piece of their work resonates with you the most, and dump the rest. I tend to focus on the science aspect of what David has presented as it's verifiable. He's brought several studies to the forefront supporting the existence of a Sourcefield, which I think are substantial. It's much easier to share the information with someone when I can give them verifiable science to back what I'm saying. The existence of Sourcefield was key for me as I've been accessing it since I was a young child, but at the time I didn't know how I was doing what I was doing because I didn't have the vocabulary or science background to validate what I all ready knew existed. I would not have been aware of these studies had he not compiled them in the manner in which he has via his latest book, so for this I'm quite grateful. I wish he got more credit for this aspect. People are human and no one is going to be perfect. The days of finding a messiah are over. The messiah lies in each individual, so you have to take the good of what every person has to offer and throw out the rest that doesn't apply.
    Maybe he should temper his thoughts with phrases like: "It may be possible," "the evidence infers," or "my best guess." He is outright making predictions like he was Edgar Cayce or something. I feel personally connected to this whole mess. When I was nineteen I delivered linen to the A.R.E. in Virginia Beach. I probably crossed paths with the man! I trod the same path as Cayce and Wilcock! Whoa.
    I'm referring to the science, look at the science, not the predictions. I was very clear in my post. I'm guessing you haven't read his book or looked at the scientific studies that he references in his book. There's no need for him to say "it may be possible" because the studies show that "it is". And I can tell you from first hand personal experience that Sourcefield exists because I've used it and I'm guessing that many who have special metaphysical abilities are utilizing the same energy field.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 23rd May 2012 at 02:45.

23. Link to Post #74
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Ps: I still keep seeing patterns everywhere...History copies itself, over and over again...Just change a few words and the magic happens...
    Hey Raf,

You know I think this is one reason I am so agitated right now. This all has happened before, and it keeps happening. Talking about ascension and peace does not bring peace. Real changes in character have to take place. There needs to be a clearing of energy and forgiveness for wrongs said and done on many sides. My writings, that I dont' share on here anymore really, are all about the past repeating, that there is a system in place that has worked for thousands of years. We are about to enter a new paradigm and we are going to either like it or not be part of it. The New Age is of course not new. This whole Source Field Investigation, man is God, cosmic unity is not new, it is ancient beliefs repackaged with a twist here and there. How to you get people to want to adopt a whole new system of beliefs? By making the old system so painfully bad and creating an environment of extreme beliefs and actions.

I speak of these various things because if we do not start realizing that what is being done publicly by various leaders, speakers, media is not truth. In fact, I would pretty much not listen to a single person who has a following because they have something to sell. Now, I do trust a few well known people, but I don't promote them. I sometimes quote them, but it's not who you all that dislike my posts would imagine. I personally have great disdain for the manipulation that Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck do at critical junctures. I nearly lost my head when Rush kept selling GATT and NAFTA. It's critical policy things like that where they show their true allegiances. Nonetheless, they do also bring to light important stories and events. Just as I would not buy a single DW book, I would also not buy a single book by any of those three well known commentators in the future. I did get the Beck book The Overton Window because I felt he was sharing a lot of "inside" info in the book, but knew it would be like walking in a mine field.
    I thought you had read Wilcock's work. Isn't it kind of strange that you started a thread like this without at least reading his work? On exactly what basis can you legitimately call him a fraud if you are not educated about his work?

I wonder if Raf has read any of his work? Or are you guys just 'winging it' here?
    And Raf, Nostradamus clearly predicted a major Earthquake with major catastrophes on May.20th, 2012. The lining up of the planets is clearly the time he predicted this would happen, without question.

I guess strangeness is all relative. Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity? That is super duper strange to me. Carry on.

Peace and love-
    Jeff

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnrealDreams For This Post:

ledus un medus (23rd May 2012), RMorgan (23rd May 2012)

25. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

You should give a rat's ass, and I applaud you and RMorgan for it.

But I suggest to you..that being angry about in... in a launched attack kind of way... is a backward move for the self and for others who may be involved in your attacks. I know all about that sort of thing. A lesson we all get to learn.
    Last edited by Carmody; 23rd May 2012 at 02:43.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

PurpleLama (23rd May 2012), sygh (23rd May 2012)

27. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

it's no knock on you U.Serenity. we discuss stuff here because it can be fun and interesting; i understand that. but i think i've just od'd on some of this stuff.

i think i'll vacation myself for a few days...
    I rather like most of your posts, but I understand if you need a break. I took one not too long ago myself. Do check out my the video I posted by the comedian about "You can't fix stupid".... it's pretty funny.

28. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    That was no threat, that was a promise.
    Something to be grateful about.
    I wouldn't mind someone of Carmody's caliber looking out for me like that...

We all can get stuck in unnecessary hostilities...
    Hey ulli,

"for if you do not I WILL follow you around and slam you on this at every opportunity."

slam 1 (slm)
    v. slammed, slam·ming, slams
    v.tr.
    1. To shut with force and loud noise: slammed the door.
    2. To put, throw, or otherwise forcefully move so as to produce a loud noise: slammed the book on the desk.
    3. To hit or strike with great force.
    4. Slang To criticize harshly; censure forcefully.
    v.intr.
    1. To close or swing into place with force so as to produce a loud noise.
    2. To hit something with force; crash: slammed into a truck.

Well, despite actually loving the English language, itīs not my mother tongue, so I might be wrong, but it looks like a threat to me.

Anyway, I donīt care. Iīm a honest man and have nothing to fear.

Besides, Iīm not judging his book, since I havenīt read it. One can be an engineer/lawyer/serial killer/priest/plumber/scam artist/whatever and still write a terrific book.

Iīm showing proof that the way David Wilcock presents himself to the alternative community is indeed false; nothing more than that.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Carmody was just being fun, making light... that's all. What I mean by that is that I can imagine a good discussion would insue as well.
    Last edited by sygh; 23rd May 2012 at 02:50.

29. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Attachment 16448
    Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)

There's alot of that going around. Come sit with the rest of us.

I am here hanging with you. I am sitting on the couch.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

PurpleLama (23rd May 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (23rd May 2012)

31. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Hell, if he really believes he is ascending why the hell is he selling anything? Why would he need money if he is ascending?
    In all honesty, I thought the same thing when I attended his conference and David's mom was promoting her book that she was in the process of writing. But then again, it does cost money to throw conferences and do the traveling that he's doing.

32. Link to Post #80
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well the thing is about David Wilcock to my mind is that he doesn't exactly come knocking on your door threatening to break your legs if you don't hand over your money in exchange for him making you to sign an affidavit agreeing with everything he says...

So we have a choice, the same type of choice we make when deciding whether we should watch TV, go to work, church, or otherwise investing ourselves in a system of beliefs or rituals of egotistical self-fulfilment.

In another thread, I wrote how the PTB prevent us from finding ourselves by providing answers for us. Apparently this was rubbish because, people have choice and freewill, and we should stop blaming other people for our mistakes.

Either we treat David Wilcock as essentially a PTB who subverts our intention for his own gain, and we accept that he can do that because people are idiots who can't think for themselves. Or, we say that maybe he made some mistakes in the past, which we can all relate to as humans, but people give him the benefit of the doubt because he continues to work in a positive manner and produce positive material that once again people relate to.

Personally, I don't at all get or agree with his work and I haven't had personal experiences with the 'source field', and so I can't comment. The only facts I see are his failed predictions. However, I fail to accept that such a high number of people on this forum who follow him are fools who are being suckered by a man who to me seems really quite meek.

But then again, I would have said that about the majority of modern society in relation to the PTB.

*sigh*

The phrase 'laissez tomber' comes to mind.
    Last edited by Alex Laker; 23rd May 2012 at 03:50.
    Who am I to tell you what's real?

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex Laker For This Post:

Chester (23rd May 2012), UnrealDreams (23rd May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 4 14 26 LastLast