+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: What's happening with my vision?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Default Re: What's happening with my vision?

Quote Posted by darren (here)
    I was wondering if anyone can help explain what i'm seeing.

When i'm indoors i can see what i can only described as what looks like the interference on a tv which is not tuned in (the black and white static type thing) but this is transparent and more subtle.I don't really notice while outside,maybe due to lighting conditions,i'm not sure.

I noticed it a few months ago and it seems to be getting slowly,slighty more noticable.

For the last few years i've been seeing flashes of things,no idea what they are.
    Sometimes they are small sometimes large.They are quite sporadic and i can go ages without seeing anything.The last one was a couple months ago.To the side of me there was a flash of a dark random shape,maybe 10-15 inches in diameter.
    What was strange about it was that,it had a kinda sheen to it,it wasn't like a shadow or dark patch.It was very strange!!

Anyway the flashes i acknowledge and then forget about them and carry on with my day.
    But the transparent intereference thing is bugging me,could it be a medical issue?

Any help/advice would be appreciated!!

Cheers
    I’m familiar with the visions of white noise; I even heard some static for about a minute. The static sound ended with a slight popping noise. This occurred to me a few years back while I was lying in bed during meditation. Since then…not only have I become more in tuned with my surroundings I gained knowledge of things I’ve never been educated in. To this day…I think this brief incident had something to do with the pineal gland.
    In any case, if I were you…I would stay positive about this.

peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

777 (24th May 2012), darren (23rd May 2012), Fred Steeves (23rd May 2012), NancyV (23rd May 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Please get yourself checked for retinal detachment, visual migraines, neural disorders, erc.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

darren (23rd May 2012), RMorgan (23rd May 2012), Selene (24th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Honduras Avalon Member
    Thanks

My parents took a recent vacation trip, they're both 54 and have really bad eyesight. My mother has a high-stress job and this was a real treat for her to go and get some relaxation.

My father called me one day while they were on their trip and told me that my mother had been reading without her reading glasses. She had perfect vision during this episode and didn't even notice she wasn't using her glasses. This struck me as very odd. I still don't know what to make of it. Now she's back at her job and she's wearing her glasses again.

I don't know if this makes any physical difference, but we live in Honduras where it's very hot and their trip was to Missoula, Montana, so very cold duirng February.

Something else that I found interesting was that in one of the 'dtrange noises around the world'compilation videos, one of the locations where the sound was reported was Missoula.

My parent's are not at all into ascension but I've noticed that they're opening their minds much more to see how things really work in the world. Maybe this lifting of the veil happens in different aspects of one's life depending on where you are.

Fascinating to say the least.

-Hector

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hectorlca For This Post:

777 (24th May 2012), darren (23rd May 2012), Fred Steeves (23rd May 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd June 2012), NancyV (23rd May 2012), nearing (24th May 2012), selinam (24th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (23rd May 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I don't know, yesterday I started seeing things look like they are waving in a slow up and down motion. thought it was just nothing , the more I pay attention to it, the more waving I see. spooky.. we are going thru a photon belt , I think it's affecting everything....
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

UnrealDreams (24th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (23rd May 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    Although it is here that we can discuss the unusual things that may be going on: matrix breaking down, etc. It would be wise to be checked out by an opthamologist. Many conditions can give the same symptoms you described such as brain tumors, retina damage, Macular degeneration. Better to rule out medical causes before just assuming it is something else.
    I agree with Amy here. I had similar visions around 15 yrs ago. I went straight to my doctor, he took blood and phoned me next day and told me that I was diabetic.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

darren (23rd May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (23rd May 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

right, i get the EXACT same thing. You're not going bonkers, or going blind, don't worry.

It made me smile when i read your op.

The flashes, i haven't worked them out yet. I would try and remember what my last thought was or what I had just seen when the flashes came, just incase they were prompting me to take heed of what i had just thought ect. as yet i haven't found any patterns but i feel that the sparkles are positive.

dark shadows at the side of my eyes, i have seen them since i was a child. i would try and describe them to my parents but they didn't know what i was talking about. Actually, my niece mentioned them to me the other day, she was wondering what they were, she sees them

The snow/interference is, from what i can work out, the ether my friend! it's energy. I'm a healer and i see it a lot. i can never tell if its raining or not because of this fuzz that i see, i have to go outside and check. i also see a kind of warble around people. like a heat haze.

when we look at something, we have trained ourselves to look directly at an object. put out a finger and hold it about a yard infront of your face. look at it, then look in the space inbetween your face and the finger, that is where you will find it. its like our eyes don't register the ether until we train/remind them to do so.

i call it the 'ether' but i don't know if that is the right word. its basically everywhere. kind of like if you asked a fish to describe it's surroundings, it probably wouldn't say water because it knows no different yet it is the fundamental building block of its environment.

i wrote this in a rush, i hope it makes sense. if you wanna chat about it then message me.

with love

red_rose
    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we first started
    And know the place for the first time

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to red_rose For This Post:

777 (24th May 2012), aranuk (23rd May 2012), BlueGem (30th May 2012), darren (23rd May 2012), Eram (23rd May 2012), Fred Steeves (23rd May 2012), InTheBackground (2nd October 2012), NancyV (23rd May 2012), Trail (26th May 2012), UnrealDreams (24th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Quote Posted by 777 (here)

I get black spots and fizzy dots when I turn too quickly or I'm dehydrated. That could equate to some of your experiences.
    Yeah those type of things i don't really concern myself with as that happens to everyone,as far as i can tell.I try not to jump to conclusions if i can help it.

That said, the veil is very visibly lifting for many at the moment. It started for me a few years back with aura perception. Lately I am able to see and navigate with closed eyelids, almost as though the physical eyes are only a manifested representation of actual vision.......a little trick to make me believe in my physicality. The most recent progression though Darren is exactly as you've been experiencing and I give a nod of my head to Fred here too. I'm very aware of orbs in my peripherals, they seem to stay with me and fend off shadows that show up regularly. There's a war going on just outside of our visual frequency but it grows tantalisingly closer by the moment.
    That's interesting about the closed eyes,i've had times when i had my eyes closed and i almost feel like they are about to open and some light is about to come in but they are still firmly closed.About a year or so ago i saw my first proper orb,about the size of a grapefruit and orangey in colour.Interestingly my brother who lives about 10mins away said he saw an orb that night aswell.

You're not ill and you're not going mad, however please refrain from drinking apple juice up trees.......we all know where that road will lead.
    To death apparently!!
    Interesting choice of words concerning your eyes. Re-read that if you'd be so kind and think of that macroscopically concerning your entire spiritual awakening. You've just described in metaphor the process you're going through by an actual physical experience. Life's clever huh?

I know what you mean. That to me is an example of a clairo-sense reminding you of its' presence and encouraging you (albeit gently) to take notice. I find I can stimulate the growth of these sense by focussing on my pineal gland for a few minutes a day until I've got lovely purple radiant glow to my inner vision. It may help you, I hope it does.
    Hi 777,

Does this purple glow pulse and show a kind of hole in the centre please, if I am seeing something that indicates my third eye and I think I might be, how do I capitalise on this please?

Thanks

Mark

P.S. Darren, my vision lately has gone crazy, expansion I was told, due to the energies.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

777 (24th May 2012), darren (23rd May 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)

You have just listed a host of symptoms so to say you don't really have any symtoms!!???
    I don't have any OTHER symptoms from the ones i have described

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)

I’m familiar with the visions of white noise; I even heard some static for about a minute. The static sound ended with a slight popping noise. This occurred to me a few years back while I was lying in bed during meditation. Since then…not only have I become more in tuned with my surroundings I gained knowledge of things I’ve never been educated in. To this day…I think this brief incident had something to do with the pineal gland.
    In any case, if I were you…I would stay positive about this.

peace
    I used to hear thing aswell,although i haven't in a long time,I have heard my name called out a couple of times while asleep,it was so clear and loud that it woke me up!!
    Another time was a static/electric type sound again while i was asleep very loud and i think slightly painful if my memory serves me correctly.
    Cannot say i've gained any insight or knowledge so far though,maybe i'm a bit slow lol

17. The Following User Says Thank You to darren For This Post:

Fred Steeves (23rd May 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by red_rose (here)
    right, i get the EXACT same thing. You're not going bonkers, or going blind, don't worry.

It made me smile when i read your op.

The flashes, i haven't worked them out yet. I would try and remember what my last thought was or what I had just seen when the flashes came, just incase they were prompting me to take heed of what i had just thought ect. as yet i haven't found any patterns but i feel that the sparkles are positive.

dark shadows at the side of my eyes, i have seen them since i was a child. i would try and describe them to my parents but they didn't know what i was talking about. Actually, my niece mentioned them to me the other day, she was wondering what they were, she sees them

The snow/interference is, from what i can work out, the ether my friend! it's energy. I'm a healer and i see it a lot. i can never tell if its raining or not because of this fuzz that i see, i have to go outside and check. i also see a kind of warble around people. like a heat haze.

when we look at something, we have trained ourselves to look directly at an object. put out a finger and hold it about a yard infront of your face. look at it, then look in the space inbetween your face and the finger, that is where you will find it. its like our eyes don't register the ether until we train/remind them to do so.

i call it the 'ether' but i don't know if that is the right word. its basically everywhere. kind of like if you asked a fish to describe it's surroundings, it probably wouldn't say water because it knows no different yet it is the fundamental building block of its environment.

i wrote this in a rush, i hope it makes sense. if you wanna chat about it then message me.

with love

red_rose
    Yes the way you describe it,is what i'm seeing.A snowy/heat haze would be the best describtion.When i look at a plain wall i can see it well,i guess,as you say,your not focusing on an object.Again as you say it's inbetween objects in the 'ether' I don't have any negative or positive fellings as such with what i see,it just happens and that's it!

It's nice to know someone has experienced the same thing.How long have you been having these 'visions' as it were?
    Assumimg i don't have a tumor ect lol Where is this leading? What's a practical use for what i'm seeing?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by WHOMADEGOD (here)

Hi 777,

Does this purple glow pulse and show a kind of hole in the centre please, if I am seeing something that indicates my third eye and I think I might be, how do I capitalise on this please?

Thanks

Mark

P.S. Darren, my vision lately has gone crazy, expansion I was told, due to the energies.
    Seems i'm not alone here,any other symtoms that you have noticed?
    Last edited by darren; 23rd May 2012 at 20:31.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to darren For This Post:

777 (24th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Hey darren,

Mate, I've always seen weird sh!t

If you wanna see more then hold a finger, or hand ect, up infront of your face with a white wall as a backdrop, pull your focus back so that you are not focusing on your finger. Look in between, but with your peripheral vision notice your finger, you should start to see a neon like halo around your finger. Train yourself. You are now starting to see your 'aura'. Once you can do this you will see the neon-like halo start to fluctuate.

Once you can do this, you will be able to see more and more layers of 'stuff'

Then play with it. Hold a 'dark' thought in your mind and see what the'aura' does and likewise do the same for a 'light' thought. Use the words 'hate' or 'love' for example.

When I do 'healing' on people i sometimes see what looks like flies coming off of people. it's just dark energy.

How far down the rabbit hole do you wanna go??

Let me know how you get on, or if you have any questions just ask, but my answers are only my experiences and perspectives.

with love

red_rose

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to red_rose For This Post:

777 (24th May 2012), darren (23rd May 2012), InTheBackground (2nd October 2012), UnrealDreams (24th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (23rd May 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I've definitely noticed vision changes since about September last year, mainly to do with catching things in my peripheral vision and seeing a 'heat haze' effect on objects, although not people yet - that I've noticed anyway.

Thought I'd been able to partially glimpse my surrounds a couple of times while having my eyes closed, but, it's one of those things where - for me at least right now - I'm not sure if it did happen or if my eyes were subconsciously open a fraction.

As for what whomadegod said; I've noticed sort of what you described with inner vision while trying to meditate - a pulsating vortex or nebula shaped ring/circle type shape that pulsates and has a distinct lighter centre. When I've seen it it swirls and moves quite alot and it's possible to affect it to some degree but it's early days for me.

The other things I've noticed, is the flashes of light occasionally, both with waking eyes and internal sight but I think many of the internal ones seem to be related to energy in my body. For example, if I 'energise' myself or try to allow and pull in energy from above then I can see my inner vision light up for a moment (if I do it right) which corresponds to the influx of energy, which is pretty interesting.

I think it's only going to increase so hold onto your socks.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nerge For This Post:

777 (24th May 2012), darren (23rd May 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd June 2012)

24. Link to Post #33
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hey darren,

If you wanna see more then hold a finger, or hand ect, up infront of your face with a white wall as a backdrop, pull your focus back so that you are not focusing on your finger. Look in between, but with your peripheral vision notice your finger, you should start to see a neon like halo around your finger. Train yourself. You are now starting to see your 'aura'. Once you can do this you will see the neon-like halo start to fluctuate.

Then play with it. Hold a 'dark' thought in your mind and see what the'aura' does and likewise do the same for a 'light' thought. Use the words 'hate' or 'love' for example.

When I do 'healing' on people i sometimes see what looks like flies coming off of people. it's just dark energy.

Let me know how you get on, or if you have any questions just ask, but my answers are only my experiences and perspectives.

with love

red_rose
    Cool stuff, I've actually tried that in the past and been able to see the sort of translucent layer or aura around my hand, for example.
    I think I need to stick with it because I don't see any colour to it (yet) and have to relax my vision properly to maintain vision of it; I'm sure it's like a muscle in the sense you have to stick with it and practice.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Nerge For This Post:

777 (24th May 2012)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Hey darren,

with love

red_rose
    Funnily enough earlier today i took all the covers of my sofa to wash them,leaving the white cushions.When i was having abit of an 'energy rush' i had my hand on the cushion and started to see if i could see my aura.What i saw was a very light bluey green halo which was about 5mm deep around my hand.It would come and go depending on how i focused on it.I'm not sure if this is my aura or just my eyes going weird 'cos i'm staring?

I'll definitely have a play with it though!!
    Last edited by darren; 23rd May 2012 at 20:55.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to darren For This Post:

777 (24th May 2012)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nerge (here)
    Hey darren,

with love

red_rose
    Cool stuff, I've actually tried that in the past and been able to see the sort of translucent layer or aura around my hand, for example.
    I think I need to stick with it because I don't see any colour to it (yet) and have to relax my vision properly to maintain vision of it; I'm sure it's like a muscle in the sense you have to stick with it and practice.
    the colours are rainbow colours, but translucent, like you said. I said 'neon' but I meant rainbowy.

You could also try opening your eyes in a dark room ('dark' as in no lights, not like hellraiser ) you should start to see coloured lights zipping around. I see alot of turquoise and purple lights. Actually a purple light follows me around. I sound bonkers don't I .

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hey darren,

with love

red_rose
    Funnily enough earlier today i took all the covers of my sofa to wash them,leaving the white cushions.When i was having abit of an 'energy rush' i had my hand on the cushion and started to see if i could see my aura.What i saw was a very light bluey green halo which was about 5mm deep around my hand.It would come and go depending on how i focused on it.I'm not sure if this is my aura or just my eyes going wierd 'cos i'm staring?

I'll definitely have a play with it though!!
    Bingo! You've got it mate. don't doubt it, be open xxx

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to red_rose For This Post:

777 (24th May 2012), InTheBackground (2nd October 2012)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Sometime this last year while I am outside I can sometimes see energy moving around dancing in the form of little lights. The only thing I can compare it to is a much lighter version of the static on a tv set that is not getting a channel. I believe it is energy. The funny thing is that I used to see it all the time when I was a child and this last year I started noticing it again. No large black spots.

31. Link to Post #37
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

. Actually a purple light follows me around. I sound bonkers don't I .
    That actually sounds pretty cool - *turns out the lights and looks for his own personal neon friend* - actually, that sounds pretty dodgy but you know what I mean, lol.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Nerge For This Post:

red_rose (23rd May 2012)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

I spoke to the doctor and he said it's "Floaters" dust in the corner of my eyes, I was like ahh ok

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Floater...roduction.aspx

34. The Following User Says Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

darren (23rd May 2012)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

More likely you are in an area that has an unusually high build up of aluminium particles in the atmosphere and is causing your image sensory system (your eyes) to have trouble processing the information it is receiving. As the film of particles increases in density this will occur more and more...

Just my opinion, and if you think your going to die, see a doctor and an opthamologist to be sure... but I suspect you are functioning just fine, probably a little too well.

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pugwash84 (here)
    I spoke to the doctor and he said it's "Floaters" dust in the corner of my eyes, I was like ahh ok

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Floater...roduction.aspx
    I have (or have had,don't appear to have any atm!) the 'floaters'as well,but they are over laying the transparent snowy/heat haze.They move with my eye movements and when i blink,the 'other' stuff doesn't!!
    Last edited by darren; 23rd May 2012 at 23:04.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darren For This Post:

red_rose (24th May 2012), UnrealDreams (24th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast