+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: What's happening with my vision?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default What's happening with my vision?

I was wondering if anyone can help explain what i'm seeing.

When i'm indoors i can see what i can only described as what looks like the interference on a tv which is not tuned in (the black and white static type thing) but this is transparent and more subtle.I don't really notice while outside,maybe due to lighting conditions,i'm not sure.

I noticed it a few months ago and it seems to be getting slowly,slighty more noticable.

For the last few years i've been seeing flashes of things,no idea what they are.
    Sometimes they are small sometimes large.They are quite sporadic and i can go ages without seeing anything.The last one was a couple months ago.To the side of me there was a flash of a dark random shape,maybe 10-15 inches in diameter.
    What was strange about it was that,it had a kinda sheen to it,it wasn't like a shadow or dark patch.It was very strange!!

Anyway the flashes i acknowledge and then forget about them and carry on with my day.
    But the transparent intereference thing is bugging me,could it be a medical issue?

Any help/advice would be appreciated!!

Cheers

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to darren For This Post:

777 (23rd May 2012), aranuk (23rd May 2012), Bongo (23rd May 2012), Cartomancer (23rd May 2012), Eram (23rd May 2012), fourty-two (7th September 2014), Fred Steeves (23rd May 2012), jagman (23rd May 2012), karamba (18th June 2012), Mark (22nd June 2012), NancyV (23rd May 2012), Peace of Mind (23rd May 2012), PHARAOH (23rd May 2012), raregem (28th October 2014), RUSirius (24th May 2012), shadowstalker (24th May 2012), the_vast_mystery (7th June 2012), ThresholdRising (19th June 2012), unearth9 (23rd May 2012), UnrealDreams (24th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (23rd May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Default Re: What's happening with my vision?

Does not sound good my friend, I think you are going to die.

I use to have a friend that had the same problem, with the same symptoms and it turned out to me a massive growth of cancer in his head.
    He ended up losing is mind, he drank a bunch of apple juice, changed color, climbed up a tree and died.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Explodey (24th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I see we are bored today vitalux!!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to darren For This Post:

Clarity (8th September 2014), fourty-two (7th September 2014), heyokah (23rd May 2012), NancyV (23rd May 2012), raregem (28th October 2014), unearth9 (23rd May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hi Darren, I'm beginning to suspect that these types of weird little happenings are a combination of the matrix beginning to break down, and therefore what it has been shrouding us from is beginning to filter in. I actually give a slight nod of the head in acknowledgement when it happens, as if to say "yes, I caught that..."

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    Hi Darren, I'm beginning to suspect that these types of weird little happenings are a combination of the matrix beginning to break down, and therefore what it has been shrouding us from is beginning to filter in. I actually give a slight nod of the head in acknowledgement when it happens, as if to say "yes, I caught that..."
    Hi fred,

Yeah same here,i acknowledge after i rule out more mundane things.Sometimes it is painfully obviously i've seen something 'out the ordinary'.
    I tend not to worry about it,just go with the flow.
    It feels like when you have come down of lsd or mushrooms (not sure if you know what i mean lol) and you still have the slightly wavey motion to everything.This is in regards to the transparent intereference type thing.

Maybe it's just new energies that are coming in that i'm noticing,or i've got a tumor,time will tell
    Last edited by darren; 23rd May 2012 at 13:48.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to darren For This Post:

777 (23rd May 2012), crosby (23rd May 2012), Fred Steeves (23rd May 2012), jagman (23rd May 2012), raregem (28th October 2014), WhiteFeather (23rd May 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by darren (here)
    I was wondering if anyone can help explain what i'm seeing.

When i'm indoors i can see what i can only described as what looks like the interference on a tv which is not tuned in (the black and white static type thing) but this is transparent and more subtle.I don't really notice while outside,maybe due to lighting conditions,i'm not sure.

I noticed it a few months ago and it seems to be getting slowly,slighty more noticable.

For the last few years i've been seeing flashes of things,no idea what they are.
    Sometimes they are small sometimes large.They are quite sporadic and i can go ages without seeing anything.The last one was a couple months ago.To the side of me there was a flash of a dark random shape,maybe 10-15 inches in diameter.
    What was strange about it was that,it had a kinda sheen to it,it wasn't like a shadow or dark patch.It was very strange!!

Anyway the flashes i acknowledge and then forget about them and carry on with my day.
    But the transparent intereference thing is bugging me,could it be a medical issue?

Any help/advice would be appreciated!!

Cheers
    I get black spots and fizzy dots when I turn too quickly or I'm dehydrated. That could equate to some of your experiences.

That said, the veil is very visibly lifting for many at the moment. It started for me a few years back with aura perception. Lately I am able to see and navigate with closed eyelids, almost as though the physical eyes are only a manifested representation of actual vision.......a little trick to make me believe in my physicality. The most recent progression though Darren is exactly as you've been experiencing and I give a nod of my head to Fred here too. I'm very aware of orbs in my peripherals, they seem to stay with me and fend off shadows that show up regularly. There's a war going on just outside of our visual frequency but it grows tantalisingly closer by the moment.

You're not ill and you're not going mad, however please refrain from drinking apple juice up trees.......we all know where that road will lead.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 777 (here)

I get black spots and fizzy dots when I turn too quickly or I'm dehydrated. That could equate to some of your experiences.
    Yeah those type of things i don't really concern myself with as that happens to everyone,as far as i can tell.I try not to jump to conclusions if i can help it.

That said, the veil is very visibly lifting for many at the moment. It started for me a few years back with aura perception. Lately I am able to see and navigate with closed eyelids, almost as though the physical eyes are only a manifested representation of actual vision.......a little trick to make me believe in my physicality. The most recent progression though Darren is exactly as you've been experiencing and I give a nod of my head to Fred here too. I'm very aware of orbs in my peripherals, they seem to stay with me and fend off shadows that show up regularly. There's a war going on just outside of our visual frequency but it grows tantalisingly closer by the moment.
    That's interesting about the closed eyes,i've had times when i had my eyes closed and i almost feel like they are about to open and some light is about to come in but they are still firmly closed.About a year or so ago i saw my first proper orb,about the size of a grapefruit and orangey in colour.Interestingly my brother who lives about 10mins away said he saw an orb that night aswell.

You're not ill and you're not going mad, however please refrain from drinking apple juice up trees.......we all know where that road will lead.
    To death apparently!!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darren For This Post:

777 (23rd May 2012), Fred Steeves (23rd May 2012), NancyV (23rd May 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd May 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

I see those transparent moving dots too, I just thought it was normal :-S The other day I got a really huge flash in the sky, it was like something had reflected straight into my eyes maybe from something in the sky. Or maybe someone opened a window in the flats.
    Last edited by pugwash84; 23rd May 2012 at 14:55.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

777 (23rd May 2012), darren (23rd May 2012), Fred Steeves (23rd May 2012), InTheBackground (23rd May 2012), NancyV (23rd May 2012), RUSirius (24th May 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd May 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Although it is here that we can discuss the unusual things that may be going on: matrix breaking down, etc. It would be wise to be checked out by an opthamologist. Many conditions can give the same symptoms you described such as brain tumors, retina damage, Macular degeneration. Better to rule out medical causes before just assuming it is something else.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

aranuk (23rd May 2012), Art (24th May 2012), conk (23rd May 2012), darren (23rd May 2012), InTheBackground (23rd May 2012), jjjones (23rd May 2012), moonchild (23rd May 2012), RMorgan (23rd May 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd May 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Yeah those type of things i don't really concern myself with as that happens to everyone,as far as i can tell.I try not to jump to conclusions if i can help it.

That's interesting about the closed eyes,i've had times when i had my eyes closed and i almost feel like they are about to open and some light is about to come in but they are still firmly closed.About a year or so ago i saw my first proper orb,about the size of a grapefruit and orangey in colour.Interestingly my brother who lives about 10mins away said he saw an orb that night aswell.

To death apparently!!
    Interesting choice of words concerning your eyes. Re-read that if you'd be so kind and think of that macroscopically concerning your entire spiritual awakening. You've just described in metaphor the process you're going through by an actual physical experience. Life's clever huh?

I know what you mean. That to me is an example of a clairo-sense reminding you of its' presence and encouraging you (albeit gently) to take notice. I find I can stimulate the growth of these sense by focussing on my pineal gland for a few minutes a day until I've got lovely purple radiant glow to my inner vision. It may help you, I hope it does.

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Could be your 3rd eye opening up a bit. You should still seek a professional.

Any Headaches? Dizziness? Etc.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

777 (23rd May 2012), Art (24th May 2012), darren (23rd May 2012), RMorgan (23rd May 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pugwash84 (here)
    I see those transparent moving dots too, I just thought it was normal :-S The other day I got a really huge flash in the sky, it was like something had reflected straight into my eyes maybe from something in the sky. Or maybe someone opened a window in the flats.
    Yeah i try and be decerning with what i see or think i have seen,i try and rule out the obvious first!!

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    Although it is here that we can discuss the unusual things that may be going on: matrix breaking down, etc. It would be wise to be checked out by an opthamologist. Many conditions can give the same symptoms you described such as brain tumors, retina damage, Macular degeneration. Better to rule out medical causes before just assuming it is something else.
    I will bare that in mind,although i don't like go to see doctors if i can help it.My instints are that it is nothing medical as such and there are no other symptons that i have noticed.

To death apparently!!
    Interesting choice of words concerning your eyes. Re-read that if you'd be so kind and think of that macroscopically concerning your entire spiritual awakening. You've just described in metaphor the process you're going through by an actual physical experience. Life's clever huh?

I know what you mean. That to me is an example of a clairo-sense reminding you of its' presence and encouraging you (albeit gently) to take notice. I find I can stimulate the growth of these sense by focussing on my pineal gland for a few minutes a day until I've got lovely purple radiant glow to my inner vision. It may help you, I hope it does.
    That is very perceptive of you and i'm glad you pointed it out to me,it was like a light switch turning on!! Funny you mention the pineal gland as i just have been feeling and still am some pressure/energy in some of my chakra points mainly crown,pineal and heart.I have a slight buzzing of energy around my body and almost feel a little 'high' this has happened before a few times,i normally feel it in my feet though the most.

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Could be your 3rd eye opening up a bit. You should still seek a professional.
    Any Headaches? Dizziness? Etc.
    Maybe it is the third eye opening up abit,i will explore this a little i think.No headaches or dizzyness,i function perfectly 'normally' but just noticing my 'vision' altering a bit.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darren For This Post:

777 (23rd May 2012), NancyV (23rd May 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

That is very perceptive of you and i'm glad you pointed it out to me,it was like a light switch turning on!! Funny you mention the pineal gland as i just have been feeling and still am some pressure/energy in some of my chakra points mainly crown,pineal and heart.I have a slight buzzing of energy around my body and almost feel a little 'high' this has happened before a few times,i normally feel it in my feet though the most.
    Do you do any chakra meditation Darren? I've found it very useful personally, especially for opening that third optic. You should be able (with practice) to feel the energy prickle/tickle between your eyebrows in a merry dance! If you need any help I'd be happy to.......(please don't be offended if I'm teaching you to suck eggs here).

23. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

While I am not a "doctor" person, what you are describing could be glaucoma which can lead to blindness. Or it could be the matrix breaking down, etc. I hope it is the latter.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amym For This Post:

777 (23rd May 2012), darren (23rd May 2012), Eram (23rd May 2012), Fred Steeves (23rd May 2012), NancyV (23rd May 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

[QUOTE=darren;493874]
    Quote Posted by pugwash84 (here)
    Yeah i try and be decerning with what i see or think i have seen,i try and rule out the obvious first!!

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    I will bare that in mind,although i don't like go to see doctors if i can help it.My instints are that it is nothing medical as such and there are no other symptons that i have noticed.

[QUOTE=777;493853][QUOTE=darren;493822][QUOTE=777;493815]

I do agree with you about the worry of seeing a medical practitioner. Believe me it is what I do for a career and I will be the first to tell you that most of the treatments offered are to be researched first because you can bet they are designed by Big Pharma to get to keep coming back for more. However, that being said one area in which Western medicine excells is diagnosis. You can trust that you can find out if there is an underlying medical problem. If however you can not be told anything definitive, such as a tumor shows up on a CT Scan, or a mass is detected on the retina, then accept no other treatment and go with the third eye opening, etc. diagnoses.

You have just listed a host of symptoms so to say you don't really have any symtoms!!???

26. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

I went through something similar to what you're describing, about 20 yrs ago, after interacting with some highly spiritual masters and their teachings. I've also heard the same from other people, and it's believed to be due to the fact that you may be tunning into a higher spiritual frecuency of beingness. Tha's one possibility, but there may be others as well.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

777 (23rd May 2012), darren (23rd May 2012), Fred Steeves (23rd May 2012), NancyV (23rd May 2012)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

[/QUOTE]

Do you do any chakra meditation Darren? I've found it very useful personally, especially for opening that third optic. You should be able (with practice) to feel the energy prickle/tickle between your eyebrows in a merry dance! If you need any help I'd be happy to.......(please don't be offended if I'm teaching you to suck eggs here).[/QUOTE]

I have done before but cannot say i noticed anything different.The energy feeling i sometimes get at various points of my body come and go,sometimes months pass.The last time i had this feeling this strongly was in about january.I tend to go through phases when i try meditation ect and then i'll do nothing for awhile.A bit like being on this forum,i'll be on here awhile then i'll stop for abit.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darren For This Post:

777 (23rd May 2012), NancyV (23rd May 2012)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I do agree with you about the worry of seeing a medical practitioner. Believe me it is what I do for a career and I will be the first to tell you that most of the treatments offered are to be researched first because you can bet they are designed by Big Pharma to get to keep coming back for more. However, that being said one area in which Western medicine excells is diagnosis. You can trust that you can find out if there is an underlying medical problem. If however you can not be told anything definitive, such as a tumor shows up on a CT Scan, or a mass is detected on the retina, then accept no other treatment and go with the third eye opening, etc. diagnoses.

You have just listed a host of symptoms so to say you don't really have any symtoms!!???
    Your probaly right in regards to doctors and diagnosis.I should make an appointment to rule out or confirm a medical issue.Just to make it clear the 'flashes' i sometimes see first started about 6-7yrs ago and sort of coincided with me reading about alternative info.At the time i was doing drugs so simply put it down to that.They are very sporadic in that time i would say 20% of what i have seen was out the 'ordinary' the other 80% who knows!!

The thing i'm noticing all the time at the moment,while indoors at least,is the transparent interference pattern you get on tv's but it is very subtle and something i've not noticed before

31. The Following User Says Thank You to darren For This Post:

NancyV (23rd May 2012)

32. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,802 times in 257 posts

Hey,

Don't take these spiritual causes to seriously just yet. You should definitely consult a doctor about your symptoms, you may be showing signs of retinal disease, floaters, HPPD (hallucinogen persisting perceptual disorder) or something else. Please for the sake of your vision get it checked out.

Most eye disorders can be treated and cured if they are detected early. I do have a med background, I have a fair idea of what Im talking about.

Adi

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

darren (23rd May 2012), nearing (23rd May 2012)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I'll reply abit later to your posts,off for some food,before I go blind

35. The Following User Says Thank You to darren For This Post:

777 (24th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast