+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cures for the evil eye.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 times in 254 posts

Default Cures for the evil eye.

Does anybody know of a cure for the "evil eye"?

Thanks
    C
    Life is what it is. How you perceive it creates your reality.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carolin For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), Art (24th May 2012), Eram (23rd May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Re: Cures for the evil eye.

whats the evil eye? a curse ??

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), Eram (23rd May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 times in 254 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    Yes it's a curse given either knowingly or not through jelousy and hatred. It can effect you a number of different ways like health, wealth or just plain old bad luck.
    Life is what it is. How you perceive it creates your reality.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carolin For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), Eram (23rd May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

I could be wrong but I thought other people cursing you only has an affect if you believe in their power......so in reality you do it to yourself with your belief......I am no expert just something I had heard.....sure there is someone here who can tell you more.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), Anchor (26th May 2012), Carolin (23rd May 2012), conk (23rd May 2012), Eram (23rd May 2012), fathertedsmate (26th May 2012), Godiam (27th May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012), Kristo (29th May 2012), Midnight Rambler (23rd May 2012), Ontarioguy (28th May 2012), Realeyes (24th May 2012), WhiteFeather (24th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Quote Posted by Carolin (here)

Thanks
    C

Hi Carolin, I might just got it for you.

If you are your mind then how can you observe the thoughts?

Quote You are total unicity beyond duality. That you are. You are so one with yourself that you cannot perceive yourself. You can only imagine that you are other than that. It is like a knife that can cut so many vegetables but cannot cut itself because it is one with itself, or the scale which can weigh so many objects but cannot weigh itself. It is the same with the one supreme Self- the sole Reality, being ever One with itself, it cannot perceive that which it Is; it can only perceive what it is not. Mooji
    P.s...The perceived cannot be the perceiver.

Life just "IS", and we are all witness it unfold, through the expression of the believed separation, that creates everything we experience.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Carolin (23rd May 2012), Eram (23rd May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012), WhiteFeather (24th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Raise your vibration, expand your consciousness by whatever method suits you. When you are 'present' and in contact with your inner Self, negative or harmful thoughts sent to you are automatically squared and sent back to sender. This return is loving from the higher vibration and the sender has a clear choice. Accept the 'return' and all is harmony, refuse the love and the negative thought sent out powerfully impacts the sender!! Our spiritual Self is the great protection in any circumstance.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), 777 (24th May 2012), Arrowwind (24th May 2012), bridgetlilstar (23rd May 2012), Carolin (23rd May 2012), Eram (23rd May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012), InTheBackground (23rd May 2012), modwiz (26th May 2012), NancyV (23rd May 2012), Ontarioguy (28th May 2012), Realeyes (24th May 2012), WhiteFeather (24th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

The evil eye only works if you allow it to work.

I counter the evil eye with The Return Evil Eye with One Raised Eyebrow. Totally cancels out the original evil eye.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

<8> (23rd May 2012), Anchor (26th May 2012), Art (24th May 2012), Carmen (23rd May 2012), Earth Angel (24th May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), GoingOn (23rd May 2012), InTheBackground (23rd May 2012), Midnight Rambler (23rd May 2012), NancyV (23rd May 2012), Ontarioguy (28th May 2012), PurpleLama (23rd May 2012), Realeyes (24th May 2012), seko (23rd May 2012), WhiteFeather (24th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carolin (here)

Thanks
    C
    Hi Carolin.

The best recourse I know of is to emit unconditional love.

Not because I believe in curses, but this is what I've been told by a couple of people who do believe in the "evil eye" curse.

I guess I remember this solution because it seems like such a logical thing to do no matter what we're facing in life: emit unconditional love.

Hope that helps.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by conk (here)

I counter the evil eye with The Return Evil Eye with One Raised Eyebrow. Totally cancels out the original evil eye.
    Conk, do you conduct The Return Evil Eye with One Raised Eyebrow using a finger to hold the other eyebrow down? If so, you must be sure to glare extra hard for that to work.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GoingOn For This Post:

Anchor (26th May 2012), Carolin (23rd May 2012), conk (25th May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), Lettherebelight (24th May 2012), Ontarioguy (28th May 2012), TraineeHuman (24th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)

Can you SMELLLLLL!!!!! What the rock is cookin'!....... I'm sorry but I had too....

( Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson a wrestler and former football player used to call what he described as " the Peoples Eyebrow" His look of intimidation towards his oponents with the catch frase "can you smell what the rock is cookin", for those who don't know World Wrestling Entertainment Superstars. )
    Last edited by DouglasDanger; 24th May 2012 at 00:38.
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

conk (24th May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), NancyV (28th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

the cure is Love
    I think
    Why not now?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Anchor (26th May 2012), Carolin (24th May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), Lettherebelight (24th May 2012), mahalall (26th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (28th May 2012), Ontarioguy (28th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Hello Carolin. I will assume that your quesito is a serious one.... and on that premise will answer seriously.

Here are a couple of interesting articles that might give you some ideas:

http://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html

http://www.paganlore.com/Crystals_Protection.aspx

Personally, I use quartz crystals and quartz crystal clusters in various locations in my home (and keep them regularly "charged") to create a barrier of light (energy) of protection.

As for protection outside of the home, I order those crystals to envelope me in their protective energy every time I pass by them.

I may also meditate, purifying my aura (that is, sending all negative energy from "the outside" back to it's origin With LOVE and not focussing it's return on any particular person or thing) and, once that is done, actually go through the motions of putting on a jumpsuit of protective light. Thank "universe"...and you'll be on your way.

I also use "holy water"...so many people believe in it's power, so why not use it against their silly evil eye?

I do agree that it is also about LOVE...but in a world where many have other intentions, we must first love ourselves.... only at that point can we send love to others.

And yes, there are those that willl say that if you believe it is real/not real, then it is/isn't.... The problem arises when those that "hex" also believe that their power is real. And, IMO, at that point, it is real for both subjects and must be dealt with on that level.

So there, call me nuts or call me a witch.... these are my suggestions.

My thoughts of love and protection are with you. Peace and Good Will!
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Carolin (24th May 2012), dan i el (27th May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), NancyV (28th May 2012), Ontarioguy (28th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I would say shielding could be another answer. If someone gives me the evil eye or vibrations, I would imagine building an invisible energy "wall" or "screen" that would either reflect the bad vibration off or send it right back to where it came from, as if it hit a mirror. Visualize your body inside a "balloon" and it is filled with good energy; visualize the bad vibes bouncing off and you are not even putting energy into the bad vibes. You could visualize you are in your own very safe space that moves through life unharmed.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eva08 For This Post:

Carolin (24th May 2012), dan i el (27th May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), modwiz (26th May 2012), NancyV (28th May 2012), Ontarioguy (28th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Eram (24th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Hahaha!!! I knew when I saw you had posted on here we were going to see an image!!! I kinda thought a cyclops might have been appropriate also! The term 'evil eye' seems to come from the era of witches and warlocks!!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Calz (24th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    Raise your vibration, expand your consciousness by whatever method suits you. When you are 'present' and in contact with your inner Self, negative or harmful thoughts sent to you are automatically squared and sent back to sender. This return is loving from the higher vibration and the sender has a clear choice. Accept the 'return' and all is harmony, refuse the love and the negative thought sent out powerfully impacts the sender!! Our spiritual Self is the great protection in any circumstance.
    Absolutly. this is the answer I was about to write... but I will add that the evil eye can become a battle of power. If their power to inflict evil is stronger than one's ability to fortify oneself just as above stated then a battle can ensue. Fortunatley most people who project such negativity are not really all that strong. They turn to evilness because they have no real power and they feel the lack. Real power always dwells in the light so most evil eye doers are doomed from the get go. They must seek out victims that are weaker than they are for success which may not be all that easy to find... hence they are not generally very successful.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Carmen (24th May 2012), Carolin (25th May 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I would consider a pendant with a brown jasper stone on it. Jasper is a type of quartz crystal. It is one of the most protective stones. It should be washed after each use, and then dedicated to protect you from the evil eye. Just hold it in your hands and make your intentions clear. That should do the trick.

Brown or Tawny Agate (energy projective, element: fire) Long ago worn by warriors for victory in battle, today is is used for success in any undertaking. Prized in Italy and Persia as a guard against the evil eye. Also a fine wealth talisman.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnrealDreams For This Post:

Carolin (24th May 2012), dan i el (27th May 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

It might help to explain at least a little about why phenomena such as “the Evil Eye” work, and how they work. Firstly, let me say that many people use a minor form of it in family or work situations. In a family it can simply be out of the desire to win an argument. “I wish circumstances will prove that X was completely wrong,” they might say to themselves under the grip of anger or frustration. In a work situation, their unresolved emotions may lead them to wish that a fellow worker gets his/her come-upance, or that they get promoted or recognized ahead of that person.

There is also, of course, a way of creating or imagining solutions where everybody wins. That’s what I guess we might call “the Good Eye”. When I was a child my parents treated me like a king. But they did this eventually, because I showed them they apparently had no option. That was because I was good at creating or manifesting circumstances that I wanted to see. I’d like to think I mostly used “the Good Eye” rather than the other one. But you know how young kids love to win as often as they can.

Basically, we are all co-creating the world we are living in. What happens – or which “timeline” wins – depends on the nett sum total of the manifestatings or wishes (including but not just limited to the visualizations) of all beings who have a stake. That includes all humans, all animals, all vegetation, all rocks and so on, and all sorts of other beings and forces as well.

The Evil Eye phenomena occur when somebody who is at a higher overall level of awareness than you wishes something negative upon you. Because of your lower level of awareness, you usually can’t stop it from initially occurring.That's how the universe works. However, what you can do is heal yourself of its effects.

The following is an affirmation and self-healing which I gave to someone who had not only the Evil Eye but some type of voodoo placed on them. Saying this affirmation very sincerely and in an aware state once a day for a number of months apparently cured that individual completely of that voodoo curse.

PROTECTION

I call on God and the light of God and the power of God to protect me and all the cells of my body in every way.

(Picture in your mind and heart that you, and the room you are in, are being put under protection now.)

HEALING

I call on God and the light of God and the power of God to heal me and all the cells of my body against any curse or spell or voodoo that anyone or any being or entity may have placed on me, or tried to place on me, including _ _ _ _ _ _ _ by any of his names.

(Picture in your mind and heart that you are being healed of anything evil, and that it is losing its ability to have any effect on you.)

PROTECTION

I call on God and the light of God and the power of God, and on my guardian angels, to protect me and all the cells of my body in every way, now and all the time, and especially with regard to _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Carolin (27th May 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    Yes it's a curse given either knowingly or not through jelousy and hatred. It can effect you a number of different ways like health, wealth or just plain old bad luck.
    It only works if you buy into it....

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Carolin (27th May 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

What you are really asking for is a cure for an evil dimension/action (re: 'evil eye').
    I'd go to an expert (if you have this issue).

Treat it like a cancer...find someone to excise it.

Trying to build up a defense is a waste of energy.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Carolin (27th May 2012)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

First off, you should REALIZE that you have power to overcome all things, even someone's evil-eyed mischief. Buy into it and then you've accepted it for yourself.
    You're a divine being, created with EVERYTHING that you need to exist with. Healing, creation, protection, knowledge, everything.....
    YOU HAVE THE POWER, Carolin. There is nothing outside of yourself. Reject the notion that you're a helpless human. Take your GOD-given power and turn this evil curse away from yourself....because you can. Believe it!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Carolin (27th May 2012), NancyV (28th May 2012), TraineeHuman (28th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast