+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tolec's latest interview- Emotional Healing

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Tolec's latest interview- Emotional Healing

A discussion on emotional healing-
    How the energy of negative, fear based emotions can be released; and why the ego must be put aside to accomplish this transformation- to achieve a healthy, happy, self-empowered guilt free and fear free life; on the way to becoming a spiritually awakened, conscious, and aware person.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to UnrealDreams For This Post:

apokalypse (24th May 2012), Blueskywalking (24th May 2012), danceblackcatdance (30th May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), giovonni (24th May 2012), intruth (27th May 2012), modwiz (26th May 2012), Radi (26th May 2012), StarDust (24th May 2012), unearth9 (26th May 2012), varuna (24th May 2012), WhiteFeather (24th May 2012), Wind (24th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: Tolec's latest interview- Emotional Healing

I think this is one of the best interviews and most useful and informative ones he has done all along. The necessity to free one's self from the fear and pain mind set which is very liberating is incredible, and he explains how he did it, and also how everyone can do it also.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Eram (24th May 2012), modwiz (26th May 2012), StarDust (24th May 2012), UnrealDreams (24th May 2012), WhiteFeather (24th May 2012), Wind (24th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

there nothing more than release negative energy for me right now, for the past few month i have alot of depression/anxiety and fear and it just hits me.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Eram (24th May 2012), UnrealDreams (24th May 2012), WhiteFeather (24th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Clearing our sub-mind of negative influences and faulty assumptions may be the single most important healing tool. We believe we can direct our path using positive affirmations (and they do work to some degree) and directed intent, however, the subconcious mind is far more powerful and the thoughts contained therein create a particular reality much more easily than our concious intent.

L. Ron Hubbard knew this many years ago. Emotional trauma and incorrect sub-mind mapping cause negative energy packets to take harbor in our energy bodies.

A cool technique I've been using lately is the white screen. Imagine a big white screen that might be your Source and true essence. Negativity, depressing thoughts, untrue assumptions about one's self, etc. are written on the screen. As these feelings or thoughts enter your awareness, simply wipe the screen clean. This leaves your Source energy free to be overwritten with more positive beliefs about yourself and frees the energy bodies of the bad feelings. Then live in a fantasy world for a few minutes/hour, seeing yourself thinking and acting exactly as you desire. The brain cannot discern the difference between a real or perceived event, so the brain directs the physical body to be, act, and think as this new entity. The physical body in return communicates with the brain to reinforce those feelings and BINGO, you've created a new reality for yourself. Loop de loop, the brain becomes the body and the body becomes the brain. Sounds too esoteric for some, but the physiology and biology of the concept has been proven by neurologists and cellular biologists.

An additional mantra can then be used to further erase the bad thoughts and feelings. The Huna or Ho'oponopono chant, "I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you". Very powerful self talk. You, the creator of all experiences, heals.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Blueskywalking (26th May 2012), Eram (24th May 2012), intruth (27th May 2012), modwiz (26th May 2012), UnrealDreams (24th May 2012), WhiteFeather (24th May 2012), Wind (24th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    there nothing more than release negative energy for me right now, for the past few month i have alot of depression/anxiety and fear and it just hits me.
    I feel your pain. I have been struggling with negative emotions as well. I have been feeling like someone, or something is just bombarding me with negative energy, and that is when my underlying issues come forward and I am simply not myself. I attribute this to issues I have been holding onto for years. You can get free mp3 downloads sent to your email address at brainsync.com, which Tolec has used to transform himself into who he is today.

Link: http://www.brainsync.com/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to UnrealDreams For This Post:

unearth9 (26th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

All what is written here and there in many forums... what we are listening on different radio stations... I am taking Tolec with grain of salt...

So I have a question...
    Why are you hiding your real face Tolec?
    Show yourself!
    I can not accept anything good from "somebody" who is hiding his real face!!!
    Enough said...

12. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

It's the quality and integrity of information that is my touch stone. I care very little the face or the background. The usefulness or not of the information is the attractor for me. Nothing else!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Blueskywalking (26th May 2012), red_rose (24th May 2012), StarDust (25th May 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Carmen, as you wish...
    Be well!
    Namasté

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

@ Daci,

For some, it is important to protect their Identity for security reasons, including protecting their lives and family, and sometimes job on the personal end, which is something that should be respected. With all do respect, clearly you have a lack of knowledge/awareness/understanding of just what the government does on a regular basis to contactees and others connected to UFO's, ETs, and other related areas. I suggest researching this so you can gain some deeper perspective and understanding concerning the dangers involved in going public. There have been more than 500 plus people connected in one aspect or another of UFO's, ET's, and related subjects that have been murdered just to shut them up. Even I with my own contact experiences, and others here and elsewhere, I know to be contactees and those of us that are Incarnates are safer flying under the proverbial "radar" for sheer reason of protecting our very lives at the very least. And, beyond that those of our family, friends, etc.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 25th May 2012 at 00:03.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Blueskywalking (26th May 2012), Carmen (25th May 2012), conk (25th May 2012), intruth (27th May 2012), meat suit (26th May 2012), modwiz (26th May 2012), StarDust (25th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Is it negativity to want to believe this, but still looking forward to the proof? The orb, the predicted earthquake off the southern coast of Oregon (where I am, yikes) and the promised video of the destruction of the reptilian bases? Not that I want to be known as a pessimist, but great claims require great proof, etc.

These events were all predicted 'in a few days' or 'soon', and it's been over a week now.

I have to admit, it's easy for me to ignore Drake, he sounds like all the VFW bar stool dwellers I've known as my father-in-law's friends. Lots of big talk, not so much big action. Wilcock and Fulford, on the fence there but tending towards thinking there's a bit of truth, a lot of 'woo-woo' and an uncertain amount of disinfo. But Tolec's voice is simply so believable and his demeanor so honest and forthcoming (and no money has been requested) that it gets to me... Is it truly possible that there's several massive (IIRC 20 mile across mother ships) orbiting the planet and several alien races here helping us overcome millennia of negative Reptilian control? It sure would be nice but I need more than talk to believe...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frozen alchemy For This Post:

Carmen (26th May 2012), DreamsInDigital (26th May 2012), meat suit (26th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Actually, he corrected the prediction (possibility/probability) (which was actually made by a different person than himself which is noted on the FAQ in the Andromeda Council Site) and said that according to his sources, it would not take place off the coast of Oregon, but located in the area where the actual Undersea Reptoid Base is/was. I would say considering the very nature of time it's self accurately predicting or tossing out possibilities/probabilities (which is what they all are anyway) and actually making them stick is a real craps shoot. So with any dates, I stop holding fast to them, and am very flexible, specially considering ET/EDs do not even perceive time in the same manner that we do (lineraly) so likely even when they give time frames, they're just estimates and those estimates are based on a series of events.

There are more than just "several" for The Andromeda Council alone, there are 12, then there are all the various positively aligned allied races. Yes, they are here to help liberate the planet from Reptilian Control and have already been doing things for quite a while now. I could even speak of my own direct personal experiences, but nature of the beast considering 98% of my own have been either Telepathic Coms or Bi-location experiences. And, how does anyone prove (or disprove) those?

@ FA,

Have you seen the time/date stamped emails that Tolec has sent to Alfred Webre that AW posted on his site with commentary, that talk about specific locations of earthquakes including maps etc, days before they happen? And then confirmed through maps, USGS records, etc that earth quakes actually did happen in the places he said they would.

Outside of Tolec and The Andromeda Council, there is great evidences all around us of the ET/EDs interfering with all sorts of things from earthquakes, chemtrails, 40+ attempts to start WW3, Shutting down Nuclear Missile Sites, for decades. All confirmed by independent either eyewitnesses, video, or High Ranking Military and/or Intelligence Sources. Just a matter of looking into it enough, and taking time to research it all.

It has been my direct personal experience via multiple sources that Tolec is a contactee, is being honest, and is passing on the information that he is receiving as he is receiving it through his Telepathic (not channeling) and or other forms of communication he experiences with these 4D ET/EDs that he communicates with.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 26th May 2012 at 03:55.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Blueskywalking (26th May 2012), Carmen (26th May 2012), intruth (27th May 2012), meat suit (26th May 2012), modwiz (26th May 2012), mountain_jim (26th May 2012), StarDust (26th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

at 0:50 at the beginning they mention weird background sound of clicking and typing which non of them were doing.... I was listening today http://www.blogtalkradio.com/babchas...ivine-feminine also great interview where same weird sounds appear! :/ I just thought I have to point that out. It's like that noises were there to drag out the listener attention away of the words...

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Yeah, it's typical NSA attempting to interfere.

+ Reply to Thread