+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Easter Island "Heads" May Well Be THE Oldest Sentient-Being-Made Structures on Earth

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default Easter Island "Heads" May Well Be THE Oldest Sentient-Being-Made Structures on Earth

Ok, some of you may have heard of the latest news about the Easter Island "heads" that actually really have bodies...

http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/106129

...but little do people know about how old these statues really are.

Lots of theories about about how and when these statues were built. I've always wondered if they had bodies, or not.

How about these considerations of those Easter Island statues below?

1) They are 60,000 years old.

2) They were built with thought from a distance -- I mean far, far away in another star system ... Orion, specifically.

3) Only a few of them were built much later by humans attempting to duplicate the original, earlier ones that were constructed/precipitated into form via thought over long distances by beings from the Orion star system.

The source of this amazing information? The Ra Material.

Excerpt:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=20&v=e&ss=1

20.30 Questioner: What technique did the Orion group use to give this information?

Ra: I am Ra. The technique used was of two kinds: one, the thought transfer or what you may call “telepathy”; Two, the arrangement of certain stones in order to suggest strong influences of power, this being those of statues and of rock formations in your Pacific areas, as you now call them, and to an extent in your Central American regions, as you now understand them.

20.31 Questioner: Were you speaking in part of the stone heads of Easter Island?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

20.32 Questioner: How would such stone heads influence the people to take the path of service to self?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the entities living in such a way that their mind/body/spirit complexes are at what seems to be the mercy of forces which they cannot control. Given a charged entity such as a statue or a rock formation charged with nothing but power, it is possible for the free will of those viewing this particular structure or formation to ascribe to this power, power over those things which cannot be controlled. This, then, has the potential for the further distortion to power over other-selves.

20.33 Questioner: How were these stone heads constructed?

Ra: I am Ra. These were constructed by thought after a scanning of the deep mind, the trunk of mind tree, looking at the images most likely to cause the experience of awe in the viewer.

20.34 Questioner: Did the Orion entities do this themselves? Did they do this in the physical? Did they land, or did they do it from mental planes?

Ra: I am Ra. Nearly all of these structures and formations were constructed at a distance by thought. A very few were created in later times in imitation of original constructs by entities upon your Earth plane/density.

20.35 Questioner: What density Orion entity did the construction of these heads?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density, the density of love or understanding, was the density of the particular entity which offered this possibility to those of your first major cycle.

20.36 Questioner: You use the same nomenclature for the fourth-density negative as for the fourth-density positive. Both are called the dimension of love or of understanding. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Love and understanding, whether it be of self or of self towards other-self, is one.

20.37 Questioner: What was the approximate date in years past of the construction of these heads?

Ra: I am Ra. This approximately was six zero, 60,000, of your years in the past time/space of your continuum.

60,000 years old! Is there anything on Earth that's built by sentient beings older than these Easter Island statues that we are aware of? I can't think of anything that's older.

Can you?

~Mozart

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Calz (25th May 2012), Corncrake (25th May 2012), danceblackcatdance (19th June 2012), gigha (25th May 2012), modwiz (25th May 2012), Nasu (24th January 2014), nomadguy (26th May 2012), Selene (25th May 2012), toothpick (25th May 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd January 2014), Wind (26th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Re: Easter Island "Heads" May Well Be THE Oldest Sentient-Being-Made Structures on Ea

Thanks for this post, Mozart!

Have you ever visited Rapa Nui(Easter Island is the name the colonist gave to the island). I spent 2.5 days there last June after spending 12.5 days in Peru. It was quite a charge to my energy field to spend 2.5 days there especially after spending time in some tourist locations.

There is a very natural power present on the island that can be felt by those sensitive to it. There a magnetic anomalies present on the island.

Here is a video that may help in further researching your question:

Peace,
    Nortreb
    Last edited by Nortreb; 25th May 2012 at 06:09.
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

Calz (25th May 2012), Corncrake (25th May 2012), mosquito (26th May 2012), Mozart (25th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Default Re: Easter Island "Heads" May Well Be THE Oldest Sentient-Being-Made Structures on Earth

Easter Island's Statues Reveal Bodies Covered With Unknown Ancient Petroglyphs - 21 January, 2014

MessageToEagle.com - Standing some 2,000 miles west of Chile, on the Easter Island, 887 mysterious giant statues have intrigued scientists and the public for years.

For a long time it was believed that the massive statutes consisted of just the heads.

However, in October 2011, when the Easter Island Statue Project began its Season V expedition, scientists could reveal remarkable photos showing that the bodies of the statues go far deeper underground than just about anyone had imagined.

Project director Jo Anne Van Tilburg said: "Our EISP excavations recently exposed the torsos of two 7m tall statues.

"We found a round, deep post hole into which the Rapa Nui had inserted a tree trunk," she said. Van Tilburg said ropes were attached to the tree trunk and to the partially carved statue. "We found a rope guide that was actually carved into the bedrock near the statue." The Rapa Nui then used the tree trunk to raise the statue upright. Before the statue was upright, they carved its front. Once it stood erect, they finished the back, Van Tilburg explained.

The excavation team also found about 800 grams of natural red pigment — nearly two pounds — in the burial hole, along with a human burial. Van Tilburg believes the pigment was used to paint the statues, just as the Rapa Nui used pigment to paint their bodies for certain ceremonies.

The unusually large amount of pigment found indicates that it might have been used by a priest or chief, perhaps as part of mortuary practice, she said. Human bones were found throughout the dig, indicating that people buried their dead around the statues. (continues in the link posted bellow)

VIEW THE FOTOS HERE TOO http://www.messagetoeagle.com/easter...9#.UuBdc9Kp3Dc

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Conchis (23rd January 2014), WhiteFeather (23rd January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread