+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New "VatiLeaks" website

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 times in 197 posts

Default New "VatiLeaks" website

Hi everyone,

If you haven't already stumbled across it, there is a new website dedicated to Vatican leaked info, with links to Tony Bushby's research and books.

www.vatileaks.com

Straker

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Straker For This Post:

777 (26th May 2012), Alekahn (26th May 2012), Arrowwind (25th May 2012), ceetee9 (25th May 2012), christian (25th May 2012), Debra (26th May 2012), Dennis Leahy (26th May 2012), ghostrider (26th May 2012), Houman (25th May 2012), jackovesk (27th May 2012), jjjones (25th May 2012), K626 (25th May 2012), Krullenjongen (25th May 2012), marique3652 (26th May 2012), Midnight Rambler (25th May 2012), mountain_jim (25th May 2012), NancyV (25th May 2012), Realeyes (26th May 2012), RMorgan (25th May 2012), seko (25th May 2012), shadowstalker (25th May 2012), sunflower (25th May 2012), Theaterke (1st June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Kali Lemorte's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: New "VatiLeaks" website

Ill be checking it out. Thanks for posting.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kali Lemorte For This Post:

jjjones (25th May 2012), Straker (25th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member Krullenjongen's Avatar
    Thanks

Well when the first line i read is a lie then i lose interest.

First line "Church historians conceal the fact that the Bible and its Gospels were unknown in upper and middle-class circles until recent times"

but the truth is...

"Early Christian writers often quoted from the New Testament. In fact, there are more than 36,000 New Testament quotations present in writings of early church fathers who wrote prior to the council of Nicaea in 325 A.D"

So thanks for the "heads up" but no thanks.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krullenjongen For This Post:

CeltMan (26th May 2012), jjjones (25th May 2012), risveglio (26th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Seems like many of the articles in there offer no way to substanciate making it more like a rumor mill.
    I did like the one about the Fataima though.... what those children experienced was a UFO contact to me... which is what the catholic church has greatly feared.. for it would cause loss of power for them..

check this painting out from 1482 .. now just where did such inspiration come from I ask? This revelation is what the Church has feared most and is the basis for them owning some very powerful observatories.... they have to keep an eye on one of their biggest threats till they can figure out a way to usurp that threat.

http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/pa...-saint-emidius

Historically the people of the Catholic Church did not read the bibile and that was true even in the 1960's. Cant say if it still stands. In training of the catholic people a catechism is used...not the bibile. I never saw a bible when I was a child. I left the church around age 14. Also all the stuff read during the mass supposedly based on the bible calle the epistles are not actual bible words... and then again the whole catholic church ceremony has been in Latin for ages, until only recently anyway... a language common people dont speak and not even many intellectuals... all a game to keep secrecy and to keep questions from arising.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Alekahn (26th May 2012), jjjones (25th May 2012), Krullenjongen (29th May 2012), nearing (25th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey mate,

In my opinion, they could leak the blood out of these Vatican bastards until they become raisins.

I applaud whoever is making the efforts to reveal the truth about these people.

The complete destruction of the Vatican structure will be a landmark in human (r)evolution.

I can´t figure out how our society, who is very advanced in certain aspects, is still so primitive in others.

All this crap about a man who lives like a king and supposedly represents an invisible god that he has never met in the first place, makes me feel like I´m living in medieval times...

Maybe that´s one of the reasons the human race is so confused and full of conflicts.

We haven´t chosen if we want to live in past, in the now, or in the future.

The day when all the dogmatic and indoctrinating religions will be fully unmasked, and people finally understand that this is all a big farce, will be the happiest day of my life.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 25th May 2012 at 17:48.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Alekahn (26th May 2012), Chester (26th May 2012), Debra (26th May 2012), jjjones (25th May 2012), karelia (26th May 2012), Realeyes (26th May 2012), seko (25th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

religion is the greatest stories ever told to control, manipulate, confuse and separate mankind and this is the TRUTH regarding religion. thank you for the great post and replies. namaste, peace and love universally

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2012), Realeyes (26th May 2012), Straker (25th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

I'm confused is there any connection between this site and the breaking story about the Pope's butler? because if there is, I can't see it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

Alekahn (26th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,332 times in 8,672 posts

Quote Posted by KosmicKat (here)
    I'm confused is there any connection between this site and the breaking story about the Pope's butler? because if there is, I can't see it.
    http://mytechnologyworld9.blogspot.i...following.html

Quote The Pope's butler arrested following Vatileaks investigation

Vatican police have arrested Pope Benedict XVI's personal butler following an investigation into the leaking of sensitive church documents.

Mr Gabriele, who has been at the Pope’s side for six years, is one of the German born pontiff's closest members of his inner circle which totals just four lay people and four nuns and he is always at his side

The butler, identified as Paolo Gabriele, 40, was held by gendarmes after a special commission of three top senior cardinals had been appointed by the Pope to identify the source of the leaks which have caused severe embarrassment.

Mr Gabriele, who has been at the Pope’s side for six years, is one of the German born pontiff’s closest members of his inner circle which totals just four lay people and four nuns. Vatican sources said the Pope had been ''deeply pained and struck'' by the arrest of the man who has been a constant presence at his side

It is believed that Mr Gabriele, who is known by the nickname Paoletto (little Paul) was held as he arrived for work at the Papal apartments in the Apostolic Palace behind St Peter’s and on Friday he was being held in custody – the first time in years the Vatican jail had been used.

Vatican spokesman Father Federico Lombardi said a man had been detained with “documents in his possession” adding that he was not supposed to have them and he went on to describe him as “a lay person and not a member of the clergy”.

The arrest comes a month after Pope Benedict appointed a special commission to investigate the series of damning and embarrassing leaks of sensitive Catholic Church documents from the Vatican as it still tries to recover from the priest sex abuse scandal.

Dozens of documents including private letters to the Pope have found themselves into the hands of the Italian media in what has been dubbed Vatileaks, a play on the WikiLeaks website.

The documents show how contracts were awarded to favoured companies and individuals and also highlight allegations of internal power struggles with the Vatican’s bank known as the Institute for Religious Works.

Legal experts said Mr Gabriele could face up to 30 years in prison because the illegal possession of Vatican documents was the equivalent of breaching state security.

If he is charged and the case proceeds to court, it will take place inside the Vatican along the lines of the Italian system with a first trial then two appeals before a verdict and sentence is confirmed. If imprisoned, he is likely to be held by Italian authorities as was the case with Ali Agca, the Turkish hitman who tried to kill Pope John Paul II in 1981.

By coincidence on Thursday the head of the bank, Ettore Gotti Tedeschi, who is already under investigation for money laundering resigned after a vote of no confidence and initially there were rumours that he was the person responsible for the leak of documents.

The scandal began in January with the publication of leaked letters from the former deputy governor of the Vatican City Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano, in which he pleaded not to be transferred after he had exposed what he said was corruption over the awarding of contracts.

Archbishop Vigano was deputy governor from 2009 until las year when he was moved to Washington DC to be papal nuncio in the United States. He had written to the Pope protesting the fact adding that it would bring an end to his efforts to “clean up” the Vatican.

Earlier this year there was even a report leaked which claimed a plot to assassinate Pope Benedict had been uncovered although this was dismissed as “absurd” by Father Lombardi who threatened to take legal action against the TV station that screened the documents.

The Pope was said to be “shocked and saddened” at the constant leaks and it led to him appointing the three cardinal commission and who worked with the Vatican gendarmes which lead to the arrest.

Sources said that sensitive Vatican documents had been recovered from father of three Gabriele’s home inside the Vatican, but some have questioned if Mr Gabriele was perhaps being made a scapegoat.

Paolo Rodari, an expert on Vatican affairs, said: “I know Gabriele. He is a nice guy but I don’t think he would be behind this. I think he may have been imprudent and taken the odd document home but he is not the main person.”

“If you ask me he has been made a scapegoat just to satisfy the media. The documents found at his house were from the Pope’s personal correspondence but a lot of the leaked documents have come from the Secretary of State’s office and he would not have had access to those.”
    Posted by mayank at 7:23 PM
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alekahn (26th May 2012), KosmicKat (26th May 2012), Realeyes (26th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Thumbs up Re: New "VatiLeaks" website

Quote Posted by rmorgan (here)

all this crap about a man who lives like a king and supposedly represents an invisible god that he has never met in the first place, makes me feel like i´m living in medieval times...

Maybe that´s one of the reasons the human race is so confused and full of conflicts.

We haven´t chosen if we want to live in past, in the now, or in the future.
    Absolutely BRILLIANT!

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I believe the Vatican is the seat of deception in the world. they fight for their control over the masses with the ole fire and brimestone threat if you don't obey.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Eagle Eye (26th May 2012), RMorgan (26th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

The bottom line is this: Catholicism is a dogmatic waste of life, the pope is a nazi but should still be respected for his ability to cultivate "cloud hair".

God bless his dirty little soul.

+ Reply to Thread