+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Veterans Today article related to Victor Bout says Soviet Granit missile hit Pentagon

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,519 times in 8,691 posts

Default Veterans Today article related to Victor Bout says Soviet Granit missile hit Pentagon

I posted this at end of CIT missile thread - but decided to put in a new thread

See the latest from Veterans Today, an article about Victor Bout, that identifies the missile as a Soviet made Granit missile. (I am keeping open mind, however I am fairly positive that no commercial plane with passengers hit the pentagon)

Also includes a photos labeled as before the light poles were knocked down to simulate a plane's wings.

(excerpts below)

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/05...t-and-justice/

Quote The Pentagon immediately after being hit by the cruise missile before it wall was collapsed and before lampposts were toppled to imitate “plane’s wings”.
    Quote Then, why is the Russian government working against Victor Bout?

Because of the Russian, to be more exact the Soviet-made missile that hit the Pentagon on 9/11.

What? I think you better explain that and, please go slowly.

The Americans, understandably, demand from the Russians to find a fall guy or a patsy (or a group of fall guys) who is/are responsible for the missile that was found in the middle of the Pentagon. Considering that the missile was actually nuclear-tipped (with a half-megaton thermo-nuclear warhead that is more than 25 times the size of the Hiroshima bomb) you can imagine that the Americans are quite insistent with their demands to the Russians to find, at last, the culprit and to surrender him to the US Justice.

The Pentagon immediately after being hit by the cruise missile before it wall was collapsed and before lampposts were toppled to imitate “plane’s wings”.

It is indeed serious. But when it comes to the Russians, they can not admit the truth – that the “Granit” missile with its thermo-nuclear warhead was stolen from the sunken “Kursk” submarine, because Putin back in 2000 solemnly declared to the world that there were no nuclear weapons on board of the sunken submarine.

What is a “Granit”?

The P-700 “Granit” missile (also known by its NATO classification as “Shipwreck” or “SS-N-19”- where “N” apparently stands for “Navy”) is the most advanced Soviet-era Navy missile. It is intended to be fired from submarines in submerged position and is primarily intended to destroy the US aircraft-carrier battle-groups. This is a highly sophisticated and highly “intelligent” missile.

The “Granit” missiles could be used to strike battle-groups and other ship orders while fired in swarms of 12 missiles in one salvo, but could be as well used in single shots – fired against single naval targets, as well as against stationary ground targets (as was demonstrated in the case of the Pentagon strike on 9/11). Each “Granit” missile weighs about 7 tons, has length of about10 meters, could fly up to 625 kmat the supersonic speed at 2.5 Mach. Each missile is typically equipped with a standard “Navy-type” 500 kiloton thermo-nuclear warhead; conventional warheads for this missile even though exist in theory, are never used in reality – so that all without any exception “Granit” missiles in service are nuclear-tipped.

Granit Missile on Display at the Factory

This missile deems to be totally indestructible, because NATO lacks any means to shot down this missile even if they detect it in advance. In fact, it was demonstrated in the case of the Pentagon attack on 9/11 – NORAD managed to detect the upcoming “Granit” missile at least 6 minutes before it struck the Pentagon. NORAD’s operational officers managed to ring the atomic alert, scramble the so-called “Doomsday plane” in response, but were not able to prevent the actual strike – the missile managed to successfully approach Washington DC and hit the wall of the Pentagon despite being detected by NORAD 6 minutes in advance. Make you own conclusions – as to the danger of this weapon.

I would also like to note, that according to the Soviet and Russian strategic plans, the submarines armed with the “Granite” missiles could be used as a “back-up” option for the retaliatory nuclear strike against the United States (while the primary role in such a strike belongs to strategic intercontinental- and submarine-launched ballistic missiles, of course).

For the reason of possible usage in the retaliatory strike the “Granit” missiles are also designed to produce airbursts above the US cities – so they are equipped with special non-contact detonators for such reason, in addition to the usual contact detonators. I should mention also that the “Granit” missile has a very advanced inertial guidance system that also has a list of pre-loaded most important NATO targets.

While flying above the ocean the “Granit” missile will scan and reconnoiter the operational theater and try to distinguish ship orders and especially aircraft-carrier battle-groups and to select the most important targets in the ship orders and to strike them in automated manner. If flying above the territory the missile will reconnoiter it too and will try to detect the most important stationary targets by comparing their coordinates with those pre-loaded in its warhead.

Once encounter such targets the missile’s on-board computer will immediately select the most important target by the order of priority and the missile will strike it. So, once the missile was fired towards Washington D.C. it compared the two most important targets – the White House and the Pentagon and “preferred” to strike the latter one as being in its “opinion” the more important target. Perhaps I should mention that this is the most heavily armored missile in the world – it is made from very thick steel and in fact it could be compared with a flying tank or with a giant bullet.

Due to its tremendous speed, weight and strength of its body this missile managed to penetrate six capital walls of the Pentagon building when it struck it on 9/11.

Actual penetration details demonstrated by the missile during the 9/11 Pentagon strike.

Ok, please continue.

You have to understand that now Putin can not afford to take his noble presidential words back and to admit that he was outright lying to the world community and that all nuclear missiles from the “Kursk” were indeed stolen. Some other solution is badly needed to meet the US demands for the “culprit” behind the Pentagon attack. And this “solution” was eventually found. The problem is that all “Granit” missiles, despite being made in the Soviet days, could only belong to Russia and to no other former Soviet republic.

Can you prove this?

Absolutely. The ‘Granit” is the Navy missile; it is not used by anyone except the Navy. In the Soviet Union there were four Navy fleets – the Arctic Fleet, the Pacific Fleet, the Baltic Fleet, and the Black See Fleet. Out of the four Russia inherited in its entirety the three fleets – the Arctic, the Baltic, and the Pacific ones. Only the Black See Fleet has been divided between Russia and Ukraine. However, the “Granit” missiles were in service only on the Pacific Fleet and on the Arctic Fleet; so such missiles could not have ended up in the hands of Ukrainians, even theoretically.

All the “Granits” must have been inherited by Russia alone. However, to shift blame away from Russia for the Pentagon strike, the Russian officials had no chance than to blame that some “Granit” missiles were allegedly a part of the Black See Fleet and for sometime they were allegedly in the temporary possession of the Ukrainians during the turmoil caused by the Soviet Union collapse and by the consecutive dividing of its property (nuclear weapons and the Black See Fleet inclusive).

For this reason the Russian secret service concocted a bogus back-dated paper-work which “revealed” that one of the heavy cruisers of the Black See Fleet was allegedly scheduled to be re-armed with the “Granit” missiles and for that reason in the last years of the Soviet rule several “Granit” missiles were allegedly transferred to the Black See Fleet and were kept there and eventually they allegedly ended up with the Ukrainians after the break up of the Soviet Union.

And, from these Ukrainians these “Granit” missiles were allegedly “stolen” and thus ended up with the terrorists (who eventually fired one of such missiles into the Pentagon on 9/11). This version is ridiculous because even if you imagine that several “Granit” missiles were indeed kept in Ukraine, intended for the re-armament of that heavy-cruiser, as claimed, these missiles would never be kept in storage with their nuclear warheads attached. In accordance with the rules, in the Soviet Union, missiles were kept in one place, while the nuclear warheads were kept in another location, moreover, under control of a different department of the military.

Only lay people who know nothing about the Soviet Armed Forces and their rules could believe such a version that it was allegedly possible for the “reckless Ukrainians” to lose the missiles and the nuclear warheads at the same time. The missiles with the attached nuclear warheads could only be stolen from one place – from a submarine in service. However, it seems that some responsible security officials believe (or “pretend to believe”) this ridiculous version with the “Ukrainian trail” which seems to successfully exonerate the Russians.

In this case the Russians are not guilty at all. Some “bad guys” who stole the missiles from Ukraine (and not from Russia) are allegedly guilty. Now they need the actual “bad guys”. Who, do you think, fits the bill? You guessed it, the infamous “Merchant of Death” and the “Lord of War”, thanks to the fact that his personality has been demonized long ago and everyone would easily believe that it was indeed Victor Bout who sells not only weapons, but NUCLEAR and even THERMONUCLEAR weapons to the highest bidder.

That is exactly why the Russians and the Americans got into this seemingly strange agreement – to frame Victor Bout. It is not so strange in reality, if you try to analyze the actual circumstances – because both parties badly need to close the Pentagon case and they simply can not find any one better than Victor Bout for the role of the scapegoat who could sell such a missile to the terrorists. There is simply no one else in the world who could fit this role.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th May 2012), Midnight Rambler (26th May 2012), spiritguide (26th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: Veterans Today article related to Victor Bout says Soviet Granit missile hit Pent

It wasn't a Granit , it was a CALCM AG Missile. There are photos available on the net of the exact one that hit the Pentagon, even painted to look like an American Airlines Airplane. Plus satellite video imagery that proves it was an CALCM AG Missile and not an Granit.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th May 2012), spiritguide (26th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Veterans Today article related to Victor Bout says Soviet Granit missile hit Pent

I agree it was no plane....Starting from the photo evidence, posted manytimes,
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onest-Scrutiny SEE POST 9

To April Gallops testomony and to little things like.
    If it was a plane , the multiple cameras in the area would have caught something more than the blur they did release.
    As with the case of all the Twin Tower footage released whether fake or not.

The missile theory is most plausible at present imho.

I posted earlier Rich Hall latest show 20th May and he analysis the alleged planes hitting the towers which is worth
    a watch whether you believe his views or not, which are based part on Judy Woods work. His conclusion at the
    end of part two is interresting. He compares the two different radar releases of the 2nd plane one civil the
    other military and they run parrallel indicating, two possible vehicles....Best listen to him explain it better than me
    trying here.

But it may have some relevence here with the missile hitting the Pentagon. With something
    flying over as some witnesses suggest, possible plane or other tech ...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...raphics-update..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th May 2012 at 15:48.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Cider,

Suggest you when you have a chance check out the Veterans Today article "Planes, No Planes and Video Fakery", I would love your input on that article as I highly respect your insights on things. According to the video evidence provided in that article, what hit (or rather didn't) the twin towers were a couple of Holographic Airplanes, and the explosions came from within and not from the "airplanes" hitting the towers. Also, from what I was told, they used a molecular disruptor to bring the towers down at faster than gravity alone could have done, and this is also why everything was so "powdered" or "pulverized."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Dreams watch Rich Halls analysis which I linked above some time, he goes that way, poss holographic planes , which John Lear said years ago from his
    sources, which include Dr Wood....I would not rule out exotic space weoponry, but we have no way of proving it yet. Though it would explain
    the collapses of building seven and the Towers......Without the need to set explosives for demolition .

I have watched this vid several times and I find it very good...With the possible holographic
    pods under the fusilage..Which indirectly ties in with Rich Halls conclusion that there may
    have been parrallel vehicles, a stealth plane or drone on the military radar. guiding in something
    on the civil radar, possible hologram which would tie in with the pod on the fusilage of the planes in the video below ....

Quote from what I was told, they used a molecular disruptor to bring the towers down at faster than gravity alone could have done, and this is also why everything was so "powdered" or "pulverized."
    I have no problems with this theory as the US has had orbiting weapons platforms in orbit
    for decades and with 'Haarp' weoponry etc Who knows what they have up there ??

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02...-video-fakery/

looks interresting will read, at a quick glance it ties in with what I have read on other sources.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th May 2012 at 16:19.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

There were explosives though in the foundation of all three buildings, my friend found out about that. I need to find the sources so I can share, he had confirmed though through other sources that explosives were used. Talked also to a friend of mine that's a multiple generation pyrotechnition. He said explosives were definitely used in all three buildings. With the twin towers they were used in the foundation, and POI (point of impact) and there is video showing explosives used on foundation and multiple floors of buliding 7. Lots of Thermite discovered in the area. Just they used that in combination with a molecular disruptor. Which is why it became powdered and fell so fast, actually faster than speed of gravity. So apparently it was a combination. My favorite though was the photo of the Anchor on camera and the view behind the News Anchor was live feed of NYC, the graphic below showed about WTC 7 being destroyed, and in the background..it was still standing.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Yes William Rodriguezs said at the time there was explosions in the basement...

I followed Richard Gages work quite closely and have posted some of his interviews...
    Is this all part of a multifaceted operation . Or are there 'red herring'??
    Thats where I think we are..

No planes !!

No Al Queada !! As represented..maybe Ciada...

Something closer to home and more sinister ....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th May 2012 at 17:43.

+ Reply to Thread