Thread: Handling psychopaths

1. Link to Post #1
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Default Handling psychopaths

This is three discussions about psychopaths, and especially

on how to handle the psychopaths ie the intraspecies predators. There are

a lot about the Archons in these discussions too. And the relations between the archons and the psychopaths. Thomas Malone from Grok the

Talk, Thomas Sheridan and John Lamb Lash are the ones discussing.

If you dare to listen to all three, you might agree on that this

maybe the most urgent issue for now, if we are serious in

wanting anything at all survive on the planet. If you s""t

your pants during the discussions, please remember, its only

pants.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grok-th...-and-john-lash

Here is number two

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grok-th...nd-john-lash-1

and here number three

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grok-th...nd-john-lash-1

All is well

Jorr

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th May 2012), Alekahn (27th May 2012), Antagenet (28th May 2012), christian (27th May 2012), Curt (27th May 2012), dAkapacity (27th May 2012), dan i el (27th May 2012), Debra (28th May 2012), Eram (27th May 2012), Fred Steeves (28th May 2012), grannyfranny100 (28th May 2012), heyokah (28th May 2012), Lettherebelight (27th May 2012), MargueriteBee (27th May 2012), Marie (28th May 2012), modwiz (27th May 2012), Muzz (28th May 2012), NancyV (27th May 2012), PurpleLama (28th May 2012), Reinhard (28th May 2012), RMorgan (27th May 2012), ROMANWKT (27th May 2012), RUSirius (28th May 2012), turiya (27th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: Handling psychopaths

I like John Lash and much of what he says. But not everything.
    For instance, he has refused to look at the Dimitri Khalezov material on the take down of the WTC towers as being a controlled nuclear demolition. Not due to 'mini nukes' in suitcases, as Lash so dismisses the notion to be. But nuclear devices that were an integral part of the architecture design plans of that complex before it was built. Instead, he is bent on the Judy Wood theory of secret high-tech technology.

I am a bit disappointed that he also plays into the notion, like so many do on these boards, that the idea that the Archons are real entities out there manipulating individuals on this planet.
    I do not believe in such things. Others can believe in such things if they want to.
    The Archon myth is nothing more than a distraction that keeps individuals from being more responsible for themselves, from taking on the responsibility for their own self-created situations, their own self-created demons. This idea that there are entities that enter our psyche and make us do bad things is an excuse to not grow up and become more mature human beings, and a more civilized humanity.

To quote Jung, “an unknown ‘something’ has taken possession of a smaller or greater portion of the psyche and asserts its hateful and harmful existence undeterred by all our insight, reason, and energy, thereby proclaiming the power of the unconscious over the conscious mind, the sovereign power of possession.”

Jung for sure had a deeper insight, better understanding, than Freud.
    I believe he understood that the conscious mind was analogous to the part of the iceberg that stuck out above the water.

Emotions need to move, that's why they are called emotions, because they have a-motion to them. Denying certain emotions to have a natural expression, natural movement, i.e. through repression, suppression, by burying them in the unconscious, they, sooner or later (seeking fulfillment through expression), will come come back to haunt the person with a vengeance. In other words, emotional repression due to to the restraints of an overly moralistic & emotionally oppressive society is the reason behind why such evil entities exist. These are self-creations, by the individual, by a collective of individuals.

This can easily be seen. For example, the repression of sexual energies by the practice of a forced celibacy have created such monsters in the priesthood of Catholicism. Understanding that celibacy cannot be forced, but is a natural conclusion from a life fully lived through allowing oneself to engage in these types of experiences, not in denying oneself from such experiences.

The so-called 'established religions' are very much behind the psychopathic behavior that takes place in this world, imo.

I do concur with his critique of David Wilcock, 'Drake', etc.

-*-
    Last edited by turiya; 27th May 2012 at 02:42.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Ok

All is well

Jorr

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Eram (27th May 2012), MargueriteBee (27th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

If you only knew how many you brushed shoulders with everyday it would make your blood run cold. If you ID them, usually they notice. I would not handle them at all... avoid them at all costs.

IMHO. I have crossed paths with a few to many in life time and do not want to have it happen again if I can avoid it.

7. Link to Post #5
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

lol. The idea that the psychopaths are interspecies predators is so strange, when it's homo sapiens that are demonstrating their predator nature on every level.

How can any evolution be had when there is the insistence that the rampant ugliness must belong to some other species?

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

Carmen (27th May 2012), Curt (27th May 2012), dAkapacity (27th May 2012), dan i el (27th May 2012), Debra (28th May 2012), Dennis Leahy (27th May 2012), Eram (27th May 2012), Heyoka_11 (27th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (27th May 2012), Reinhard (28th May 2012), Swan (27th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by songsfortheotherkind (here)
    lol. The idea that the psychopaths are interspecies predators is so strange, when it's homo sapiens that are demonstrating their predator nature on every level.

How can any evolution be had when there is the insistence that the rampant ugliness must belong to some other species?

John Lash calls them intraspecies predators, not interspecies.

Just sayin

All is well

Jorr

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th May 2012), aranuk (27th May 2012), Curt (27th May 2012), dan i el (27th May 2012), Eram (27th May 2012), Gardener (28th May 2012), modwiz (27th May 2012), Reinhard (28th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)

Just sayin
    All is well
    Jorr
    He also says that the archons choose to influence or are more easily able to influence the existing natural psychopaths who are already intraspecies predators. Looked at from that angle it doesn't absolve the psychotic humans. They are responsible for indulging their psychotic tendencies and are particularly and happily open to the influence of the archons. Some intentionally call in this energy with magick rituals, thinking it is demonic or satanic. Perhaps demonic/satanic is also archontic?

Great conversation so far. I'm about half way through the second session. Thanks for posting them, Jorr!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Alekahn (27th May 2012), Curt (27th May 2012), dAkapacity (27th May 2012), Eram (27th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (27th May 2012), modwiz (27th May 2012), Sebastion (28th May 2012), spiritwind (27th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Intraspecies vs Interspecies:
    http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=58769
    http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=58770

Just sayin

All is well

Jorr
    Last edited by turiya; 27th May 2012 at 03:46.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TURIYA (here)
    Intraspecies vs Interspecies: http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=58769

Just sayin

All is well

Jorr

In this video you presented John talks about the Archons. He calls

them interspecies predators, as they dont belong to the human race.

In the videos above he speaks about the psychopaths, he calls them

intraspecies predators, as they belong to the human race.

Intra= within Inter= between

You know the small round green things are called peas and the

small cubic orange things are called carrots, still you find them

in the same tincan. Ok?

All is well

Jorr

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th May 2012), Alekahn (28th May 2012), Carmody (27th May 2012), dan i el (27th May 2012), Eram (27th May 2012), heyokah (28th May 2012), modwiz (27th May 2012), NancyV (27th May 2012), PurpleLama (28th May 2012), Reinhard (28th May 2012), RMorgan (27th May 2012), Sebastion (28th May 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I do find the discussion very interesting. So, I want to thank you for posting.

The literal difference between the two prefixes is understood. However, its just not practical.
    1) The presence of the human ego breeds separation, which tends to lead to the appearance that individuals are somewhat disconnected from each other.

2) According to the speakers, intraspecies psychopaths have a fractured consciousness, this allows the ET Archon entity to enter. So, it would seem that intraspecies psychopaths are then actually a combination of both inter + intra. So, in accepting the notion that Archons are real, then an intraspecies psychopath would be, indeed, quite a rarity, if not impossible to find, and interspecies psychopaths are much more plentiful.

3) The term 'individual' means, 'one who is undivided'. The fact of the matter is that nobody is perfect. As fruits of today's society, most individuals are fractured or fragmented to some degree or another. Most people of the world, then, would be hosting alien ETs (Archons).

So, at this time in the evolution of human consciousness, I would submit that everyone is a psychopath to one degree or another.

To not even consider this very possibility, or to deny this completely, would be, in fact, a symptom of being a psychopath - a fractured, fragmented individual.

To roll out a plan to eradicate all psychopaths from the Earth, without considering one's own psychopathy, is in itself a psychopathic notion & eugenically based.
    The key to resolving the puzzle they raise is not in eradicating psychopaths but in how the children of this world are being raised. Because it is abuses that are being done to the children of the world that create the psychopaths later on - the fruits of a sick society are many indeed.

Psychopathic behavior is learned behavior. The cure is living a meditative life. Creating a life worth living. And teaching that to the children.

And, oh yeah, I don't like canned vegetables, either.

-*-

Quote Posted by TURIYA (here)
    Intraspecies vs Interspecies: http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=58769

Just sayin

All is well

Jorr

In this video you presented John talks about the Archons. He calls

them interspecies predators, as they dont belong to the human race.

In the videos above he speaks about the psychopaths, he calls them

intraspecies predators, as they belong to the human race.

Intra= within Inter= between

You know the small round green things are called peas and the

small cubic orange things are called carrots, still you find them

in the same tincan. Ok?

All is well

Jorr
    Last edited by turiya; 27th May 2012 at 15:44.

17. Link to Post #11
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

When one gets out of the "one life time shot at salvation" paradigm... one steps into multiple life times and "re-incarnation" phenomena... with a spirit/soul animating a body which, without it, makes the body a near vegetable.

From there, the "Intraspecies" argument falls off unless manufactured through personality fragmentations of the MKultra/satanic type of programming; all others fall into the "interspecies" type and the intentions of the soul/spirit driving that body. Rather than "interspecies," "interdensities" would be more appropriate in those later cases.

Accordingly, even if the body of a psychopath is in some ways handled, either jailed or through an applied death penalty; the soul/spirit is left still unhandled and ready to take up another body to continue in the same line of endeavors. If not picking up another body, these psychotic souls/spirits would tend to gather together from a vibrational perspective and the archontic realm fit that bill. A realm which seems to be bent on getting back at these silly humans.
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th May 2012 at 06:31.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th May 2012), Alekahn (28th May 2012), Eram (27th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (27th May 2012), NancyV (27th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

http://www.womenwholovepsychopaths.com/ applies to men, of course, but most of the study was done with women.

An interesting aspect presented in this book is the fact that psychopaths have different brains, physically. There are significant differences in the size and behaviour of the corpus colosum and other brain areas dealing with emotions and interpretation of information.

This is a very compelling book - dealing with positive personality traits that attract psychopaths to individuals, and all the clever manipulations that come before the bait and switch. And the recovery from the resulting PTSD.

To say that many organizations are also psychopathic, is an understatement.

About aliens, can't comment. Thanks all above.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Antagenet (28th May 2012), Eram (27th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (27th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

I've finished listening to all 3 + hours of the conversations and I really like the spirit of all 3 participants! What they said about Icke, Wilcock, the mass arrests and other new age type gurus was pretty harsh and rather close to my own views. Of course I LIKE Icke, Wilcock and many others but I think they are deluded and over reaching about many things. I find it better to just enjoy the show but don't believe anything. You can't be easily manipulated if you suspend your beliefs.

The solutions these guys are talking about may end up being very violent. I like they way they reason that violence will most likely be necessary to break the grip the psychopaths have over so many. They are being realistic and honest and not living in some lala land where peace and love will win the game here in this rather harsh 3rd dimensional earth matrix.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Alekahn (28th May 2012), Antagenet (28th May 2012), Eram (27th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (27th May 2012), modwiz (28th May 2012), Reinhard (28th May 2012), Sebastion (28th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Nancy, Ive worked for 30 years as a nurse in psychiatry, more

than 10 of these years with psychopaths and other very disturbed

people. All were convicted by court to spend an undetermined time

locked up in those places, because of crimes they had comitted.

Many of those people are extreme dangerous, all are unchangeable

and always totally innocent to wotever they were accused for.

Their views of themselves are unbelieveable.

People who havent got experience of this kind of people, have a

hard time even accepting that this kind of people exist outside

Hollywoodmovies. But they do. Those locked up inside psychiatry

are wot could be called stupid psychopaths, I do wish they were

all stupid, but alas. Too many are very smart and occupies high

positions in society and the business world today. How to handle

those guys sure are one of our most important problems today, if

not the most important. We better reach some decisions while we

still have a world. LOL

All is well

Jorr

24. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Alekahn (28th May 2012), Antagenet (28th May 2012), Blueskywalking (28th May 2012), Bo Atkinson (28th May 2012), CdnSirian (28th May 2012), Debra (28th May 2012), Eram (27th May 2012), Fred Steeves (28th May 2012), grannyfranny100 (28th May 2012), Hervé (28th May 2012), Houman (28th May 2012), Lettherebelight (27th May 2012), lilac (28th May 2012), modwiz (28th May 2012), NancyV (27th May 2012), PurpleLama (28th May 2012), Reinhard (28th May 2012), sandy (28th May 2012), Sebastion (28th May 2012), Swanette (28th May 2012), yuhui (29th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

I've closely encountered several in my life. The only effective way to deal with them that I've found is to ignore them until they impact your life then expose every dirty trick and bit of violence they commit as publicly as possible. To the whole group they interact with. It's the only method I've found that gives them pause and even so sooner or later if you're in the way of something they really want they'll start again. They're incredibly good at making you look the bad guy and themselves the injured party and they usually have henchmen who they've entangled with flattery and bribes who will do whatever they say.

It's a nasty genetic condition and it would be quite a psychopathic thing for one to say we should just accept their rule because to do otherwise would be psychopathic. It's called projection, sounds rational when it's said but there's a nasty twist in it.

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th May 2012), Alekahn (28th May 2012), Antagenet (28th May 2012), Bo Atkinson (28th May 2012), CdnSirian (28th May 2012), Debra (28th May 2012), Eram (28th May 2012), Fred Steeves (28th May 2012), Hervé (28th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (28th May 2012), Lettherebelight (30th May 2012), modwiz (28th May 2012), NancyV (28th May 2012), Reinhard (28th May 2012), sandy (28th May 2012), Swanette (28th May 2012), yuhui (29th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #16
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

i'm going out on a limb and say that most psychopaths are created by wrong nutrition, both their own and, perhaps even more importantly, their parents before conception and mother during pregnancy.

apart from that, the following quote from louis pasteur works for "archons" just as well: "the microbe is nothing, the terrain is everything."
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Debra (28th May 2012), Eram (28th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (28th May 2012), Swanette (28th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    i'm going out on a limb and say that most psychopaths are created by wrong nutrition, both their own and, perhaps even more importantly, their parents before conception and mother during pregnancy.

apart from that, the following quote from louis pasteur works for "archons" just as well: "the microbe is nothing, the terrain is everything."

Good observation. So maybe they are born with a sence of lack and

thats one more way to declare their unsatiable hunger for power and control.

Thank you.

All is well

Jorr

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Debra (28th May 2012), Eram (28th May 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    I've closely encountered several in my life. The only effective way to deal with them that I've found is to ignore them until they impact your life then expose every dirty trick and bit of violence they commit as publicly as possible. To the whole group they interact with. It's the only method I've found that gives them pause and even so sooner or later if you're in the way of something they really want they'll start again. They're incredibly good at making you look the bad guy and themselves the injured party and they usually have henchmen who they've entangled with flattery and bribes who will do whatever they say.

It's a nasty genetic condition and it would be quite a psychopathic thing for one to say we should just accept their rule because to do otherwise would be psychopathic. It's called projection, sounds rational when it's said but there's a nasty twist in it.

XLNT observations here, in my opinion. Thank you.

All is well

Jorr

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th May 2012), Eram (28th May 2012), NancyV (28th May 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,846 times in 876 posts

Jorr Lundstrom thank you, thank you so very much. I was delighted to hear two of my favorites linking together their work. As humans our work here and now needs to focus on the reality of psychopaths and how they have distorted reality away from humankind's common good. One thing you didn't mention, is that psychopaths can be very charming slick operators so we can be easily duped by them. We really needs to understand them better rather than joining their churches, working for their corporations or voting for them. It is easy to be conned by them.

I remember so often distracting young children away from some potentially dangerous activity. Often it is much easier than hollering "no no" or discussing in adult terms they can't understand. So often on forums, we are distracted away from psychopaths and our need to deal with them and what they are doing. Fortunately the ones I have met, are not the brightest of them so it is easy to avoid their cons and to shun them.

I hope many people will listen to these three interviews over and over again so they can decide if they want to stay on target of what serves humankind best or get distracted by viewpoints which serve the psychopathic agendas.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Antagenet (28th May 2012), CdnSirian (28th May 2012), Debra (28th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), Hervé (28th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (28th May 2012), NancyV (28th May 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    Jorr Lundstrom thank you, thank you so very much. I was delighted to hear two of my favorites linking together their work. As humans our work here and now needs to focus on the reality of psychopaths and how they have distorted reality away from humankind's common good. One thing you didn't mention, is that psychopaths can be very charming slick operators so we can be easily duped by them. We really needs to understand them better rather than joining their churches, working for their corporations or voting for them. It is easy to be conned by them.

I remember so often distracting young children away from some potentially dangerous activity. Often it is much easier than hollering "no no" or discussing in adult terms they can't understand. So often on forums, we are distracted away from psychopaths and our need to deal with them and what they are doing. Fortunately the ones I have met, are not the brightest of them so it is easy to avoid their cons and to shun them.

I hope many people will listen to these three interviews over and over again so they can decide if they want to stay on target of what serves humankind best or get distracted by viewpoints which serve the psychopathic agendas.

Yes grannyfranny, thats a good starter. There are also those, without

being born psychopaths with their brainfunctions all messed up, that

are born as decent human beings and develop an approach to life and

their fellow humans that resembles true psychopathy very much. I

suppose these are all over too. If they are cureable, I dont know. Here

in Sweden these psychopaths and narcissists started to get leading posts in

govenment and official duty 1990 en masse. It was a totally new wind

that started to blow. The effect was exact as making a Heron the king

of a fishpond. They started getting rid off everyone who could in any way

threat their agendas Working in healthcare I saw this all over. Suddenly the

patients were seen as a factor that only caused problems for the hos-

pitals and the hospitals original purpose was almost ignored and it

was as if the most important was to keep the patients outside the

healthcare system. Its still like that to high degree. Its very well

designed.

Its fine if people start being aware of how big this problem

actually is.

All is well

Jorr

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Antagenet (28th May 2012), Debra (28th May 2012), Eram (29th May 2012), Hervé (28th May 2012), NancyV (28th May 2012), yuhui (29th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast